Pages

Sunday, February 07, 2021

Then they mock you

It's amusing to see how the gammas in the media are resentful of the fact that people are beginning to understand what sigma males are:

This unresolvable friction — you have to realize your place on the ladder, but you are delusional if you put yourself outside and above it — is probably why the sigma offshoot has not achieved saturation. By providing an asterisk to the core dogma of dominance, it allows men to reframe antisocial tendencies as power rather than weakness. Texts like The Sigma Male Codex: Rules for the Sigma Male are ultra-flattering to the presumably sigma reader, telling him that he’s a deeply intelligent and effortlessly attractive guy… because he’s “the quietest man in the room,” “keeps a wall built up around him to keep certain people out and “would never dream of hanging out with a large group of males.”

It’s introversion and inaction rebranded as mysterious cool — the rōnin forging his path alone — whereas the rest of us see a loser who should get a life. Comparing yourself to John Wick, an action-movie assassin with a dead wife and the entire underworld trying to murder him for the full length of the franchise, shows a warped perspective at minimum.

In his heart of hearts, the red-pilled man doesn’t actually want to be an alpha. It’s too much bro performance, too many hours in the gym and at the office, too basic a profile. Therefore, he creates the inner world of the sigma — he is a unique and fearless Übermensch in his mind, and whether reality conforms to this projection is immaterial, as he can always convince himself it does.

You’d think that a sigma, allegedly uninterested in social class and convention, wouldn’t be this consumed with proving his freedom from these limitations; indeed, you might say that a true sigma is the man who has never heard of any of this cringe bullshit, as he’s happily off hiking in the desert or making experimental art or straight up fucking, and couldn’t possibly care besides. To judge by the internet, however, a sigma is a guy who huffs his own farts until they start to smell like transcendent wisdom, then tries to market this narcissism to the same pretentious twerps who were calling themselves “sapiosexuals” not long ago.

As should be more than obvious by my literally shutting down the blog that discussed these things and complete lack of effort to push anything related to the socio-sexual hierarchy on anyone, I wasn't trying to market anything, let alone narcissism, when I categorized observable male behavior patterns. The SSH is nothing more than an organized set of observations that happens to permit one to usefully understand and anticipate the behavior of a wide variety of men. If one finds it useful, use it. If not, then don't.

Furthermore, the point of defining the sigma male behavioral pattern was to highlight the obvious differences between two very different patterns that were both being identified as alpha by the more basic sexual hierarchy. It certainly wasn't to give gammas, much less omegas, yet another avenue to indulge their delusional self-redefinitions.

And yes, getting one's panties in a bunch over other people's observations is quintessential gamma behavior. But then, if you've been reading here a while, you already knew that.

124 comments:

  1. Even by the standards of wokeness on the web, MEL is a absolute cesspit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never name your kid Miles unless you want him to spend most of High School stuffed in a locker with his underwear pulled over his head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet Miles Klee is a faggot who didn't get his sigma. 2 ND bet, Miles will never come to grips of his own gamma-tude.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miles "The three wise men were cooler than Jesus" Klee
    Miles "Put Fast Food Workers in charge of vaccine rollout" Klee
    Miles "STIFLER’S MOM HAS STILL GOT IT GOING ON" Klee

    Nothing to unpack there, it is already all on the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...and Gammas always project, so that's obviously how the author sees himself: the secret sigma king.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Question: Has anyone taken the SSH and applied it to women? In a thorough and accurate manner?

    Once I started using the term 'loser' for some women I know, it helped me to understand them better. Normally 'loser' is a term used only for men. The same goes for the other SSH terms like alpha, sigma, beta, and gamma.

    The shame inherent in Western culture with NOT being associated with not being 'the best' or 'original,' or with being conformist and a 'follower', should eb weaponized against women.

    Nothing has tipped me off to the inherent loserdom of virtually all women more than two fashion trends: pre-ripped jeans and this current Doc Martin, military boot craze among women of ALL ages. Yes, I have seen old women wearing them now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the idea is that all women are losers unless they are under the leadership of a non-loser man...

      Delete
  7. Steve Jabba would get a kick out of this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. FFS, NO THE SSH DOES NOT APPLY TO WOMEN!

    Why would you ever think a MALE hierarchy applies to women? Have you seriously not noticed that women behave very differently than men? Have you not seen that neither sex understands the other sex's social hierarchical rules very well, if at all?

    And yes, there are stupid questions. This is one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You’re shifting the Overton Window, Vox. I was disappointed Miles forgot to ascribe your “racist snd misogynistic views” as “self-described racist and misogynist views.” He’s running off-script.

    ReplyDelete
  10. #6 Ciotolli I would say the idiot mask for virus theater is the biggest mark of loserdom for women hands down. On the fitness trails it is a basic tell, the attractive women stride confidently sans mask by themselves or in pairs, the sexless women shuffle about masked up either by themselves or in pairs. You can obviously tell which type is enjoying the benefits of Vitamin D and which ones will die as dry as the Sahara.

    A month ago in a store I observed the local HS hot girls about 6 in the chick pack stroll into the store as if they owned the world and not a mask in sight. Now if the conformist females flaunt themselves sans the mask of obedience think of the rage the low ranking SJW either female or putatively male feel?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not everyone knows Covid is fake bro. Some still operate under the assumption its an actual plague and they have family with heart disease so they're not taking chances.

      Yes, I used to take this mask shit seriously too at one point, lololololol.

      Delete
  11. I'm amused, but just slightly annoyed. The Gamma detector went off so loud, I almost missed the gaydar alarm. The pink flamingo picture was a perfect tell for the resentful git.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha! I knew a South African anarcho-commie in college named Miles. Turns out he named himself after a Dune character. Yeah, he was a real piece of shit. He was an ugly little man who hated anyone who was better looking or more successful than he was.

    ReplyDelete
  13. T.L. Ciottoli wrote:Question: Has anyone taken the SSH and applied it to women? In a thorough and accurate manner?

    Once I started using the term 'loser' for some women I know, it helped me to understand them better. Normally 'loser' is a term used only for men. The same goes for the other SSH terms like alpha, sigma, beta, and gamma.

    The shame inherent in Western culture with NOT being associated with not being 'the best' or 'original,' or with being conformist and a 'follower', should eb weaponized against women.

    Nothing has tipped me off to the inherent loserdom of virtually all women more than two fashion trends: pre-ripped jeans and this current Doc Martin, military boot craze among women of ALL ages. Yes, I have seen old women wearing them now.



    First, no, women are just not the same as men. We have a pecking order, but it's nowhere near the same. Our families and their success, determine our status to a very large degree. Second, women are only losers at being men. Are you dumb enough to measure women by a male yardstick? God help any woman who gets near you! Third, what is this military boot trend? Hasn't gotten out here to the sticks yet, I guess. I think you must be a very trivial man if you notice what women are wearing to that degree. My husband couldn't tell me what women are wearing on their feet for the life of him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I doubt my late hubby could have told you about a single item of my clothing, and we spent decades together 24/7 at our home business.

      Delete
  14. T.L. Ciottoli Question: Has anyone taken the SSH and applied it to women? In a thorough and accurate manner?

    The cop that does the graph with crazy on one axis and looks on the other axis comes close.

    ReplyDelete
  15. @11
    Careful now. Miles "I'll scratch your eyes out" Klee might just try to scratch your eyes out. I've also heard that pink flamingo ain't messing around.

    I couldn't help reading Miles' babbledygook in a fabulous lispy voice. (Example: "fahhhhhbyooluth lithpy voyyyyeeth!). Try it. It is at least as annoying as the first go, yet ...

    ReplyDelete
  16. The author of the article is (((Miles Klee))).

    Subversiveness and resentment are the calling cards of the gamma, and these traits are in full display in the article. Klee even engaged in classic SJW virtue signaling, by denigrating Vox as a "sexist". Virtue signalers are almost always gammas.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Our families and their success, determine our status to a very large degree

    There’s something else in the hierarchy, too. I don’t know what it is. Be it fashion, social skills, or extroversion, I don’t know. The female hierarchy seems to put high energy, highly extroverted women at the top. Introversion among women seems to be very undervalued.

    See, even women don’t understand the female order. Bah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @CM:

      It is literally genetically determined that women cannot understand themselves. Because if they could, then one might explain herself to men, giving deceitful inferior men all the info that they would need to trick her.

      So all the tribes with women that understood themselves had inferior babies, were outcompeted by neighboring tribes, and eventually died out. Because that was literally a dysgenic trait.

      At least, that's my hypothesis and I'm sticking to it. I have an analogous hypothesis for why men that are successful with women generally misunderstand what they're doing right and can't teach it, mistakenly believing that it's all about their opening line.

      Delete
  18. I've only one Sigma male in my personal life. He was a LtCol in the Marine Corps. Good man, highly intelligent but remote.

    One of the Sigma's defining traits seems to introversion. Which is the polar opposite of the Alpha who desperately needs 'people time' in order to recharge.

    However, this does NOT make the Sigma a defective Alpha.

    While Sigmas are comparatively rare in the West, it very much seems to be the preferred leadership model in Japan.

    The remote and godlike leader being preferable to the backslapping Loud-Man (who seems a little undisciplined for their taste).

    The model is so common in Japan it's a trope. Take a look at any "Top Student" in Anime. While they are highly competitive and very athletic, they are remote and entirely defined by their intellect.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Vox, I was thinking about a society in general. It seems to be that way that it may be useful to measure how much society degenerates based on the kind of men that are promoted. Alpha, then beta, and delta those would be good ones but then below that is the hellhole. Have u been thinking about it ?

    ReplyDelete
  20. These threads fascinate me almost as much as the boomer threads.

    I have met maybe two sigmas. Very interesting guys. One was a vet (never said what he did), the other a sales guy.

    Everyone wants to be a sigma, but your role isn't about what you want. There is nothing wrong with being a delta. Heck, as an engineer that was where I thought I fit it. After realizing I kept stepping into leadership roles, I might be a high delta / low beta, but I know I am not an alpha.

    Which is ok. Not my goal. I wouldn't be an alpha or a sigma if I tried.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @RedJack:

      After realizing I kept stepping into leadership roles, I might be a high delta / low beta, but I know I am not an alpha.

      Sounds like you're fairly normal. That is literally my life ambition.

      Delete
  21. Rebooting Amazing Spider-Man as Miles Morales says it all about the name being gamma.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Miles is touted by that site as their 'meme expert'. I imagine he is just as effective with that sideline gig as his endeavors to understand the SSH.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Rick Viall wrote:The cop that does the graph with crazy on one axis and looks on the other axis comes close.

    Right, I've seen that one. But it's more an assessment of a woman's value from the man's point of view, no? I think that's the Hot/Crazy graph you're talking about. I would agree with it, but I'm thinking of something larger in scope.

    To everyone responding to me, thank you. I do understand we cannot compare apples to oranges, and therefore SSH itself may be inherently a paradigm for men only. This then begs the question: what paradigm should we use to formulate a similar hierarchy for the value of women? Within that paradigm, how do we categorize various types of women? And how can that be used to inspire women to NOT be on the bottom of that hierarchy, as with the gamma within the male SSH.

    Noticing what women and girls wear is far from an indicator of a man being 'trivial.' I'm not sure you're tall enough for this ride, but being you're a English-speaking (and therefore likely Western) woman, it's not surprising you think you are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @T.L. Ciotolli:

      Noticing what women and girls wear is far from an indicator of a man being 'trivial.'

      They were funny, but you're not wrong. I myself retain the habit from when I worked security and wanted to be able to give a more detailed description if necessary, and I assume that something similar would hold true of many professions, such as apparel salesman or hiring manager. Basically any role where you want to know either what they like or what they are like.

      Delete
  24. The people that are trying to grift on the SSH don't seem to understand it well. You're either a Sigma or you're not. Though I do credit John Wick as being a good fictional model. The other was that scene you posted from Office Space but that Peter was hypnotised to become one.

    As for women and the SSH, as Vox has said, it simply doesn't apply. The only tenuous connection is Gammas have a lot of female characteristics which is one of the reasons women are repelled by them.

    ReplyDelete
  25. >>this current Doc Martin, military boot craze among women of ALL ages. Yes, I have seen old women wearing them now.

    The old ladies are indulging in fashion from their youth. Docs and milboots were very big in certain segments male and female back 80/90s.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I think the "No self identification as sigma" rule is solid. One can only be sigma when identified as such by others or proven by actions.
    And I expected for years that if SSH goes mainstream, every gamma will say they are sigma.
    Omegas can be mistaken for sigmas at a distance but the main indicator is smell or if he can do Halo 2 in less than 70 minutes.
    Sorry couldn't help it.

    What will be missed with SSH by the normies, in the regular modus of not thinking more than a millimeter deep into anything, is facets. As our host has mentioned, there are facets. My dad was a perfect example of facets. Family life he was a delta who never missed a bill. Love life he was an alpha and had mistresses. Social life overall he had sigma tendencies. Used to say "you don't need to be popular and give a shit what people think".

    ReplyDelete
  27. Mr.MantraMan wrote:I would say the idiot mask for virus theater is the biggest mark of loserdom for women hands down.

    Yes, if 'loserdom' in the context of females equates to a lack of confidence to recognize reality and act upon reality, then those mindlessly following the TV and the 'authorities' have shown themselves to be far weaker than their familial or financial successes would otherwise speak to. While physical attractiveness clearly makes a woman more valuable in the eyes of most men, that is purely a sexual value and does not translate in any way, shape, or form to her being a positive influence upon her community and society, or the man that gets her being one either.

    I suppose this is my point: to create and broadcast a hierarchy for women that posits and explains loserdom for girls and women, on their level, within a paradigm made for them, but to the service of society as a whole.

    The Spartans supposedly never put a name on a woman's grave except for those women who died in childbirth, aka serving the community selflessly. This is they kind of 'hierarchy' for women that I am considering, and that is desperately needed in the public square in the West, as much as it is needed for men to be honest about their place in society and how to not only better themselves but do so at the service of the community rather than in useless 'competition' with all the other males around them.

    ReplyDelete
  28. SSH has limited utility for me. It's nice, no real argument for or against.

    ReplyDelete
  29. GAHCindy wrote:Second, women are only losers at being men.

    This is exactly my point. The word 'loser' is NOT a word on the SSH. Because you are a solipsistic woman, you literally did not realize you used the word exactly as I said the word was incorrectly used. There ARE such things as female 'losers.' You being a knee-jerk Western woman internally shrieks at the very notion that any poor little innocent females could EVER be 'losers' because you cannot separate your own ego from the entire cultural-political sphere.

    You quite literally believe that women cannot be losers. That is my entire point, they can be, and we need a hierarchy that condemns these women with as much gusto as the gamma males are condemned within the SSH.

    My entire point was that females get a pass, unfairly and to the detriment of our entire society. Funny how the first obvious female commenter could not help herself and began shrieking that female CANNOT be losers and that I was a loser (trivial) for even suggesting such a thing or noticing (criticizing) ANYTHING women decide to clothe their bodies with in public.

    Hahahaha. Incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I've noticed there is a continuum between Omega and Sigma. I have observed tall autistic men being maritally successful while not really fitting into the hierarchy and entirely ignoring it. No one really follows them, they're not really part of the group, but they are successful and respected by the group. Probably too niche to make a category.

    ReplyDelete
  31. How about the Lambda male? For the male alternative social hierarchy. I’m making this up.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Sigma Envy. Apparently there's now a market for that. . .

    ReplyDelete
  33. GAHCindy wrote:Second, women are only losers at being men.

    This is so retarded as to be incredible. Are you saying that there are ZERO women that have failed, aka 'lost', at trying to be a woman? A true woman?

    So, you sit here and lower the bar to NOTHING for women, yet hold men to a higher standard of 'manhood.' You quite literally just claimed that all women have to do is just have a gash and they automatically fail to be a 'loser' at being a woman. That such loserdom is only possible if that women attempts to be a man.

    This is my entire point. That Western women are unhinged and totally detached from any standards for themselves. Quite literally this female is proving my point. She quite literally is arguing that females cannot and do not 'lose' or cannot fail or been seen as a failure, unless they try to be men.

    This is probably the same type of woman who points the finger at liberals and everyone else claiming they've ruined the West, whilst peddling this kind of value-less, zero standards nonsense for herself and all of womankind.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'm an Omega. I lack social graces and I'm unable to care that I lack social graces.

    And yet, because God has a weird sense of humor, I'm over 6', strangers tell me I'm handsome and I have no idea why, and at work I'm very, very good at what I do, so I have to train juniors and present opinions to seniors. Because of my face and general physical fitness, people mistake me for a Sigma or even, bless their hearts, an Alpha. That mistake has brought pain to everyone involved.

    I cannot explain how deeply I abhor that mistake. And yet here I am. I have no idea what to do with any of this. I used to get forced into leadership roles. For the last 5 years, I've been avoiding any leadership role, just trying to be a guy on the team. Some people still ended up trying to idolize me, some people ended up hating my guts, and I have no idea what caused either camp to make that decision. For the last 2 years, I've backed away from the "polyamory" community I used to be involved with that gave me sexual access to other guy's girlfriends and wives, because I said true things about trannies that made all of them really mad, and also I wouldn't share my girl with them. Did I mention that I lack grace or tact and cant/wont read a room? Yeah.

    What the hell should I do with any of this. I have no idea.

    Explain like I'm retarded if you want to help, because I'm retarded. I'm an Omega, and you can't fix that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Unknown:

      What the hell should I do with any of this. I have no idea.

      Explain like I'm retarded if you want to help, because I'm retarded. I'm an Omega, and you can't fix that.


      I suggest tabletop role-playing games. The traditional type of participant is an introvert that may actually prefer> to keep things impersonal

      And also, you might discover a hidden talent for portraying a different kind of person when you are not representing yourself. The remove can be quite useful in illuminating things that you didn't know you knew about humanoid nature.

      Delete
  35. It’s funny how Sigma is only becoming notorious due to the efforts of Gammas who think they’re Sigma and Gammas who hate anyone with blood T levels higher than a corpse.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Here comes all the "Being a sigma myself, this is so accurate" comments.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Are sigmas shaped by a similar set of childhood and early adolescence experiences?

    What are the typical failure vs success life outcomes for them?

    Alpha peaks as the jock in high school, can't let it go, becomes a drunk stereotype or does this not apply?

    Unsuccessful sigma maturation lead to narcasism or reclusion?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1) Being a Sigma isn't what you are made, it's just what you are. You can make friends in any social clique without having to actually join them (so you don't) and you get chicks without even trying. Most people don't understand you and think you are "weird" or "strange", but you get women all the time anyway. There is no training for this. You're just born this way. You are also likely to suffer bouts of confusion and self-doubt because you don't understand why you're different - why the rules "don't apply" to you.

      2) Typical success/failure revolves around the fact that Sigmas - because they don't join cliques - have to find ways of being financially successful in an independent fashion (i.e. going into business for themselves, starting their own company etc.)

      3) That's a left-wing stereotype. There are a shit-ton of very successful Alphas well into old age. Any SSH catgory can burn out and crash for any number of reasons.

      4) Same here applies as #3. Failure to mature negatively affects any SSH catgory.

      I've posted this on this blog before, but it bears repeating. Signas two greatest social challenges are Alphas and Gammas.

      Alphas almost always see you as another alpha and therefore think you are in direct competition with them when you're not. It takes a LOT of work to make friends/peace with an Alpha as a Sigma. Sigmas need to have a lot of patience and humility when they are forced to work in close proximity with Alphas in order to calm them down and gain their trust.

      Also - Gammas almost always see you as an Alpha who - because you are not part of any clique - they can glom onto in order to boost their own position in the SSH. It's often very hard to push these guys off/away from you without being a total dick to them.

      Delete
    2. You just itemized my entire life. But the self identifying is its own red flag

      Delete
  38. The cop that does the graph with crazy on one axis and looks on the other axis comes close.

    The Hot-Crazy Matrix. And I suspect most of the Crazy comes from the effects of a high notch count.

    So hotness on the classic 1-10 scale, notch count, and also age.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @VFM #7634:

      The Hot-Crazy Matrix. And I suspect most of the Crazy comes from the effects of a high notch count.

      Yes. Women + higher n-count = higher likelihood of borderline personality disorder; and much like "the chicken or the egg," there is no practical use for knowing which came first.

      Delete
  39. Clicking on the linked article, I couldn’t help but notice that they are absolutely obsessed with porn. That makes total sense for gammas who can only dream of getting any real action.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Gamma and the Sigma/Alpha split are two of the best and most reliable bits of the SSH. All points of very stereotyped behaviour: Gamma because borderline pathological people are so often stereotypical, and Sigma/Alpha because those Sigma traits cause so much damn trouble when you try to cram one into an Alpha - God forbid a Bravo - role.

    ReplyDelete
  41. My guesses as to the SSH of famous classical composers:

    J.S. Bach: Delta
    Mozart: Delta
    Beethoven: Sigma
    Schubert: Gamma
    Chopin: Omega
    Liszt: Alpha
    Wagner: Alpha
    Brahms: Gamma
    Dvorak: Delta
    Rachmaninoff: Delta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mozart had very Sigma tendencies, but one can only trust in the movie portrayal in Amadeus!

      Delete
  42. The following video will be of interest to those asking about the roles played by women in the socio-sexual hierarchy, and, in particular, to those curious about sigma females.

    https://www.bitchute.com/video/oejdr1aEz69D/

    ReplyDelete
  43. What the hell is MEL? Never heard of it before. These sissy boys spill a lot of data trying to justify and explain their pitiful weak existence.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Reading Miles Klee's article made me think "This is the most soy-soaked piece of metrosexual drivel I've read in a long time."

    ReplyDelete
  45. I don't think that they understand that a Sigma is the result of inate personality characteristics. It's not a lifestyle choice. I believe that Sigmas are probably extremely high functioning autistics, and that for some genetic or developmental reason Sigmas lack the group hunting intincts that developed in our male forebearers so that they could successfully hunt large animals together and provide mutual protection to the tribe.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Ciottoli. Shut up.
    Applying male standards to women is moronic, and also gay.
    You don't want to be a gay moron do you?

    ReplyDelete
  47. I prefer them uneducated. There are few things more irritating than Hard-core Gammas peanut gallerying while you try and have a nice conversation with an attractive woman, even if you have absolutely zero plans to Roger.

    "Oh look, he amoged that dude!"
    "He missed the digits!"
    "You know, he just negged you!"
    In hopes that their cleverness will attract grateful female attention rather than the disgust it ALWAYS attracts.

    And, of course, if you treat them as they so strongly indicated that they desire to be treated, you wind up explaining why to the cops.

    You know, as much as I appreciate the confidence building and self-improvement that game and knowledge of SMV has provided many men, it is knowledge only a few men can use effectively.

    Gammas wreck everything.

    ReplyDelete
  48. CM wrote:There’s something else in the hierarchy, too. I don’t know what it is.
    The male hierarchy is about leadership.

    Females aren't made to lead, and a woman who is leading has a loser of a man. The female hierarchy has to be about something other than leadership, or it is perverse. On the other hand, a group of females needs one of them to lead if they are going to work together ...

    A big issue is the women's need for fried ice: they want most what they can't possibly have.

    ReplyDelete
  49. This is like the gamma who you haven't seen in a decade but runs into you at a gathering and recounts the last time you laid into him... 12 years ago... because he didn't get his work done correctly or such. I'd love to actually know the true scientific half life measure of gamma butt hurt as I suspect it is greater than any other isotope on the periodic table.

    ReplyDelete
  50. >> See, even women don’t understand the female order. Bah.

    Women are reliably poor at personal evaluation of others. This is why a man will be ignored by the women around him UNTIL he gets a girlfriend, and suddenly, these same other women all want into his life.

    Why? Because most women realize that they can't evaluate a man themselves to save their own lives .. so they just rubber stamp other women's evaluation. In their mind, the guy without a gf is "a loser" not by any measurements of intrinsic worth, but merely because no other woman dates him. As soon as he has a gf, then the very next day, he's suddenly a valuable member of society...

    Women don't want to be the first one to date a guy (or be the first local girl to do so if he has just moved -- they would all rather steal some other woman's bf or husband.

    This also explains the rise of credentialism once women took over the HR department in most organizations. They literally don't care about finding out whether a job applicant can do the job, what they are interested in is whether some other organization has given the applicant a piece of paper alluding to such. It doesn't matter if you can literally demonstrate the ability to do so right in front of them ... They are more concerned about whether someone else has endorsed you.

    TL;DR. Women's main priority when searching for a boyfriend or to fill a position at work, is first and foremost, social proof.

    (Of course, exceptions exist. That doesn't make the overall observation invalid.)

    ReplyDelete
  51. Women might have their own hierarchy of sorts. I hear the term "pecking order" as if to imply hens..and hens have pecking orders. There is also the "den mother" title. We know it also as "designated cock blocker".
    There are hierarchical dynamics with women as well. For example, there's "fat girl and fat girls friend".
    Most remarkable is how women generally do not get along across different levels. Men do get along. Alphas and deltas can be friends. Even omegas have friends. Gammas don't have friends.

    Probably a good fictional example of a female hierarchy is the film "Heathers". But "Mean Girls" comes to mind.
    Whatever it is, it's based on SMV.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Doktor Jeep:

      Probably a good fictional example of a female hierarchy is the film "Heathers". But "Mean Girls" comes to mind.
      Whatever it is, it's based on SMV.


      I think that wealth and command power are also big parts of it, which is why so many women focus on things like credentials and careers that are utterly irrelevant to men; they aren't total retards, just caring too much about the wrong people's opinions (unless they want to munch carpet all life long).

      Also, sometime between 25 and 40 it switches from SMV to MMV; that is the extra-poignant tragedy of the false signals that women receive in their youth, as the Manizing Wine Aunt is abruptly dumped at the bottom of the pecking order even before she hits The Wall.

      She just doesn't have enough of her best years left to give to a potential mate, so she is only a threat for stealing a man for a night or three, not permanently. And the "social proof" of a woman's ability to attract (and keep!) a quality man is a huge component of their hierarchy, best I can tell from the outside.

      Delete
  52. Unknown wrote:
    Explain like I'm retarded if you want to help, because I'm retarded. I'm an Omega, and you can't fix that.


    First you have to admit you are a Gamma, not an Omega. Then you have to stop talking about yourself. Then you figure out how to improve yourself. And then the hardest step is to not BRAG if you successfully improve yourself.

    Second. Find something to believe in. Something worth living or dying for. If you really want to fake being an alpha to get laid, go for it... 90% of all alphas are faking it till they make it anyway.

    Delta is a Happy place, and will be especially happy in the near future, if you can find a decent leader. Beta lives suck, since they lose too much sleep over minor stuff like killing people. Remember, PTSD is a symptom of lack of control, not stressful circumstances!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Man, that linked article was too painful to finish...

    Nothing like a self obsessed soi-boi obsessing almost as much over other men who genuinely don't give a crap about what he or anyone else thinks.

    The SSH is useful, especially in the workplace, but it is still a lot of general views on male behaviors, obviously there are crossovers and situational variables. (A fact which is lost in the weeds of envy while gamma boi tries to peg someone down in a half baked blog post.)

    Secret king wins again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Sicilian switchblade:

      soi-boi

      Ah, the gross contempt of denying a self-professed male even the small courtesy of an English noun. Well done!

      Delete
  54. Self motivation toward consistent courage toward Truth or at least following people who have consistent courage toward Truth and the Good is what's grown important to myself. It takes at the very least discernment to check, research, and see just who cares about Truth and the Good, then the courage to at least follow and back those who would travel that road. Add to that one's own discoveries toward that Truth, and the ability to mentor or guide others in positive directions without attempting to rule them, or live through them. Even an intelligent Delta can strive to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  55. >> My guesses as to the SSH of famous classical composers:

    Not criticizing -- I'm ignorant of these composers beyond some of their works.

    Can you tell us what lead you to each of those evaluations?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Akulkis:

      I am not familiar with the personal lives of most of those composers. However, IIRC, Chopin had a romance with a single mom with a male pen name, and couldn't even manage the humble task of getting himself pre-cuckolded by a masculine chick.

      But I would judge that to be more gamma than omega.

      And it probably says something bad about me that it's the ineffable yearning that makes his pieces among my favorites to play, but I don't care. They speak to my soul.

      Delete
  56. A Sigma test...wonder what it would be

    ReplyDelete
  57. The category of the sigma male dates back more than a decade. In 2010, Theodore Robert Beale, a far-right culture warrior with racist and misogynist views who writes under the alias Vox Day, laid out the pecking order seen in the graph above. It was to become incredibly influential within communities where men gripe over lack of access to women’s bodies

    What a gamma cuck (real cuck, not political). It's hard to believe these people even exist. Who the hell is his intended audience? Other cucks? Feminists?

    ReplyDelete
  58. T.L. Ciottoli wrote:There ARE such things as female 'losers.'
    Lesbians. Fatties. Deliberately disfigured sluts with colored hair and piercings and tats. They're objectively failing at attracting and holding a man who will provide for their children. Losers.

    ReplyDelete
  59. That is my entire point, they can be, and we need a hierarchy that condemns these women with as much gusto as the gamma males are condemned within the SSH. My entire point was that females get a pass, unfairly and to the detriment of our entire society.

    You don't understand the point of the hierarchy at all. It's not about winners and losers, or rhetorical labels. You're just another gamma trying to hijack it for your own purposes. Quelle surprise.

    Also, you're off-topic, so drop it.

    ReplyDelete
  60. Walls of text, a written laugh, and a delicate ego. The SSH has made gamma comment spotting easy. Very useful model. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  61. A Sigma test...wonder what it would be
    Showing up for the test in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  62. "The model is so common in Japan it's a trope. Take a look at any "Top Student" in Anime."

    I wonder if this also contributes to the Gamma enthusiasm for Anime. For a lot of them, it seems to be their preferred entertainment medium.

    ReplyDelete
  63. These posts that clarify sigma are helpful. I enjoy all of the SSH stuff. It's been quite useful, but I am still far from an expert on it.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Gentlemen, Pythagoras: gamma or not? Your thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  65. If the Sigma doesn’t exist, then I can’t explain what my boss is. He definitely isn’t an alpha but people follow him and he’s got other alpha qualities like naturally being able to handle the pressures of being a leader.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Dafo:

      If the Sigma doesn’t exist, then I can’t explain what my boss is. He definitely isn’t an alpha but people follow him and he’s got other alpha qualities like naturally being able to handle the pressures of being a leader.

      As far as I can tell, Vox's "leadership" consists of attracting people that think they can manage themselves, filtering out the ones that are wrong (gammas), and getting out of the way of the remainder. If that sounds like your boss's style, then yeah, probably a sigma.

      Either way, I suggest making an effort to get to know him socially. Even if it's just shooting the breeze over drinks on Fridays after work, he probably will let drop some insights that he didn't bother to share due to his focus on his own performance and/or low estimation of your team's ability to learn.

      Delete
  66. As a general rule, anyone who claims to be a Sigma is more than likely not a Sigma. I don't care how cool they appear to be or how aloof they are.

    You'll know who true Sigmas are by their actions, not by their words.

    ReplyDelete
  67. "A Sigma test...wonder what it would be"


    I imagine it would be a written collection of multiple choice questions.
    It gets sent to the suspected sigma.

    If the competed test never shows up, then the individual is confirmed sigma.

    ReplyDelete
  68. @26

    It's pathetic and always has been.

    ReplyDelete
  69. How to identify a sigma:
    1: you aren’t a sigma
    2: I’m not a sigma
    3: sigmas are attractive, athletic, well liked, and don’t care whether people acknowledge that they’re attractive, athletic, or well liked.
    4 if your name is Miles Klee, you’re definitely not a sigma.

    ReplyDelete
  70. They so want us to care what they think! Newsflash toodles, you're scenery at best.

    @18. Dark Herald
    I can sum up the situation in Japan very simply, Miyamoto Musashi. He has been considered the pinnacle of Japanese manhood for a a few centuries. Musashi is the epitome of the sigma.

    @20. RedJack
    No, nobody with any smarts wants to be a sigma, you're much better off being a solid delta.

    @35. Unknown (Omega)
    If what you say is true, you're not an Omega, you're very likely a sigma. If you were an omega you wouldn't be so successful with women, doubly so if you were a gamma as Dire Badger suggested. You do need help, you're damaged. You need to start giving a damn, starting with yourself. Given the way you treat women, I'd suggest you had a bad (abusive) relationship with your mother. Mothers tend to be controlling, sigmas HATE being controlled. Have some self respect and man up. Find Jesus, look at him as an example and try to follow it. He matters to millions of people but he died for YOU. Stop dissing his sacrifice and live up to your potential. Start caring about yourself and then work on caring about others. If this sounds too harsh to you, then I'm wrong.

    @38. Doc
    Are sigmas shaped by a similar set of childhood and early adolescence experiences?
    No idea, sigmas don't have a secret club where they get together to discuss how much better they are than everyone else. Even if they did, they wouldn't give a shit what anyone else had to say.

    @59. Unknown
    A Sigma test...wonder what it would be
    Do they give a shit about what anyone else thinks and do they wear their flaws like a badge of honour.


    ReplyDelete
  71. Understanding the SSH has great utility for women to better understand and serve their husbands. A great example is this: too many wives push for their husbands to go into management. Within my circles at least, women assume that because men are the heads of the household they think that position of leadership should extend into all areas of life. My husband is a self-directed, brilliant, and introverted engineer. Why would I nag a happy delta into a leadership position where he would be drained by exhausting people problems all day? How can a wife be a confidant, serve, or stand by her husband if she doesn't understand even a portion of the world in which he works and operates?

    ReplyDelete
  72. @78: Moles Klee is afraid he is not an Alpha or a Sigma and it make him angry, so he has to deny the whole business.

    ReplyDelete
  73. 3. Troy Lee Messer February 07, 2021 5:46 AM
    I bet Miles Klee is a faggot who didn't get his sigma.


    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EfHFxx6UcAAE7p-.jpg

    never come to grips with his Lambdatude, maybe.



    8. VD February 07, 2021 6:24 AM
    And yes, there are stupid questions.


    there are no stupid questions, only stupid people.


    35. Unknown February 07, 2021 8:30 AM
    I'm an Omega, and you can't fix that.


    you can't moderate anything you decide you don't want to moderate, that's true.


    ReplyDelete


  74. Ignignokt : And everyone understands how this will come about? Remember, there are no dumb questions.

    Mothmonsterman : Um, yeah, right here...?

    Ignignokt : In the back, yes, the retard with the dumb question.

    ReplyDelete
  75. Its a little ironic that men like Miles are hyper-focused on sigma but generally avoid digging into gamma. Too close to home? The description must sting. Identifying the gamma arch type is the most useful aspect of the ssh for most people.

    ReplyDelete
  76. There are a lot of Kurgan-types on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  77. The SSH is a useful diagnostic tool for analyzing and optimizing male social structures.

    It is not a playground for Walter Mitty Secret King fantasies.

    At any level, as a man, you should be working on building yourself into a better man, not trying on your Sigma fedora in the mirror of your insecurities.

    Yes, you do suck. Yes, you can do better. And, your teammates and peers determine your status- not you.

    As with power, so with status- anyone seeking it, is unfit to have it.

    ReplyDelete
  78. @Akulkis

    J.S. Bach: Delta

    Hard-working, dutiful family man.

    Mozart: Delta

    Love life appeared to be pretty typical. Famously crashed and burned with a oneitis, but married her younger sister Constanze, described by Mozart himself as average-looking.
    @61 Philipski: You can't really go by any portrayals in movies. Both Salieri and Mozart come off as Gamma, although in rather different ways; Salieri as the wounded secret king seeking revenge and Mozart as an immature clownish doofus. For that reason I'm pretty sure whoever wrote Amadeus was himself Gamma.

    Beethoven: Sigma

    Never married, but was reputed to have had a lot of lovers, and at least one illegitimate child, Minona von Stackelberg. Famous for princes stating that the rules and social conventions didn't apply to him.

    Schubert: Gamma

    Had a lot of male friends, but reputed to have been a failure with women. Died of syphilis, supposedly from soliciting prostitutes. Idolized Beethoven; like Asimov churned out a lot of music that wasn't up to Beethoven's quality, although he did have occasional gems.

    Chopin: Omega

    Not nearly as social as Schubert, and a sickly recluse. Famously involved with George Sand, who was notoriously ugly and older than him. Love life more similar to H.P. Lovecraft more than anyone else I know, and I identify Lovecraft as also an Omega.

    Liszt: Alpha

    Very flashy, handsome showman. Had three illegitimate children with a French countess, and probably others as well.

    Wagner: Alpha

    Highly ambitious and driven, getting German monarchs to fund his grandiose opera houses. Famously involved with Liszt's illegitimate daughter Cosima.

    Brahms: Gamma

    Famously insecure about his talent. Rejected Clara Schumann pre-emptively, even though he was attracted to her and put her on a pedestal.

    Dvorak: Delta
    Rachmaninoff: Delta


    Both average hard-working family men, nothing really remarkable.

    ReplyDelete
  79. There is a lot of bitter cope in the linked article. They are letting their emotions get in the way of logical observations and thus rob themselves of useful information.

    Sigma is easily seen and is a category for a lot of 'don't fits' so the source of sigma has a lot of answers. It boils down to 'doesn't care about the SSH machinations but is respected highly nonetheless' but that could be because they moved a lot as a child so never got a chance to sink their claws into a hierarchy, are an actual foreigner and so have technical deficiencies navigating the local SSH, or even because they are a clinical psychopath and can't perceive the social nuance that makes an alpha able to manage others.

    @Rumpole had it right when he says:
    ''I don't think that they understand that a Sigma is the result of inate personality characteristics. It's not a lifestyle choice''.

    Observations of the local sigma.
    Pro: can engage with any individual like a real human regardless of their ssh level. There's a surprising amount of formalities when men in the same ssh talk to each other and restricted content which I noticed only by their absence watching a sigma talk. It was like a bar talk but without the need for alcohol.
    Con: The sigma could not expect to have the crowd follow as a matter of course like an alpha and when people did vs. did not was confusing to him. I suppose most sigma's simply stop expecting it. James Bond, for example, could expect even a military general to do what he says occasionally but could never lead a popular revolt against the secret service to become the new M or even expect everyone to show up for volleyball on the weekend on his invitation. Even Biff, back to the future, could do that much.

    ReplyDelete
  80. That was fun, sort of. I suppose if you don't really grasp the concept of "model" you wouldn't really be able to understand a particular model. I've noted a certain type of behavior that focuses on the labels within a model as opposed to the accuracy or utility of the model itself. I don't really care what sort of behavioral characteristic that might fall under, but I do know it's an obvious sign to avoid interactions with that person.

    I wonder if the author of that piece even realizes that his writing fits within a behavior model. Probably not.

    ReplyDelete
  81. Does the name Klee sound like something that arrived with the Mayflower? That should be the first clue, the rest flows from there.

    ReplyDelete
  82. @80. Delta is pretty good.

    Where I grew out of it in some places is if I was going to have to own the results, I want to be making the decisions.

    In just about every organization I was in I either ended up in leadership (Secretary for instance) or soft leader (running a team).

    Eventually a boss who is an alpha said "Jack, you are doing the work and leading the team. Here is the title to go with it."

    The biggest danger is the temptation to do the work rather than lead the team.

    Alpha? Not even close. As I said, most groups I end up in the top three or two, not the top. I have no desire to be the man in the front of the spotlight. Give me the team, tools, and direction we need to go and I will get them to the goal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @RedJack:

      Where I grew out of it in some places is if I was going to have to own the results, I want to be making the decisions.

      That is just common sense. Authority without accountability is corrupting, and the inverse is traumatizing. Every wise man will avoid both.

      Delete
  83. Gammas can absolutely become Deltas, but it takes a lot more work than most Gammas are willing to put in... and it also usually requires an enormous amount of Pain. After all, you are trying to self-actualize and entire childhood with a decent male role model that never existed.

    Outside of the Gamma, though, the SMV becomes increasingly slippery. Sigma, Alpha, Beta, Delta... I mean Omega is 'broken' men, but what is it really useful for?

    Identifying Gammas is useful for exclusion purposes. They wreck everything. The rest? Well, I guess it's useful for THEM to know how to hook up or something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Dire Badger:

      Gammas can absolutely become Deltas, but it takes a lot more work than most Gammas are willing to put in... and it also usually requires an enormous amount of Pain.

      I am suspicious of the universality of the ability. I myself had elements of omega, gamma, and delta, and just had to emphasize the delta part -- which is also the part that imparts the willingness to endure pain. So I don't know if it's even a possibility for a guy that never pulled weeds, never shoveled barkdust, never picked berries, never had an after-school job, and maybe even never mowed a lawn or played in a team sport.

      Where would that guy get the gumption to face a task that hurts like being honest with yourself? And if he had it naturally, why was he a gamma?

      Identifying Gammas is useful for exclusion purposes. They wreck everything. The rest? Well, I guess it's useful for THEM to know how to hook up or something.

      I take it that you have never had to structure a team, not even in a tabletop or MMO type of RPG.

      Delete
  84. Dire Badger wrote:Outside of the Gamma, though, the SMV becomes increasingly slippery. Sigma, Alpha, Beta, Delta... I mean Omega is 'broken' men, but what is it really useful for?

    Management in business and inter-personal relations.

    ReplyDelete
  85. sigmas are all through literature. as I've noted before Aragorn is a great example of a Sigma. Violent as all hell.. could be king but ran off to be a ranger.. changed his name to Strider and everywhere he went from Rivendell to Rohan he had hot chicks throwing themselves at him.

    ReplyDelete
  86. I suppose one of the major differences between a Sigma and a Gamma is that a Gamma will wallow in self-pity when they fail to achieve something or face some type of setback. A Sigma will make efforts to improve himself to avoid failure in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  87. "happily off hiking in the desert" usually would be for the first couple of minutes before realizing mistakes were made. They don't call it the "desert" for nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  88. "I have an analogous hypothesis for why men that are successful with women generally misunderstand what they're doing right and can't teach it, mistakenly believing that it's all about their opening line."

    Getting golf lessons from a professional golfer or golf pro is like asking the handsome guy how to get girls. Also, those who can, do. Those who can't, teach. Those who can't teach, teach gym.

    ReplyDelete
  89. "If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife . . .." Jimmy Soul

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7myjFBwDlIk

    ReplyDelete
  90. http://voxday.blogspot.com/2010/01/roissy-and-limits-of-game.html

    Note the fifth response from "Anon".

    Ok, that might be too much pattern recognition.

    ReplyDelete
  91. http://voxday.blogspot.com/2010/01/roissy-and-limits-of-game.html

    Note the fifth response from "Anon".

    Ok, that might be too much pattern recognition.

    ReplyDelete
  92. SciVo wrote:@Dire Badger:
    I am suspicious of the universality of the ability. I myself had elements of omega, gamma, and delta, and just had to emphasize the delta part -- which is also the part that imparts the willingness to endure pain. So I don't know if it's even a possibility for a guy that never pulled weeds, never shoveled barkdust, never picked berries, never had an after-school job, and maybe even never mowed a lawn or played in a team sport.

    Where would that guy get the gumption to face a task that hurts like being honest with yourself? And if he had it naturally, why was he a gamma?

    That's the hardest part of leaving Gamma behind. Gammas cannot cause themselves that level of pain, by definition.
    That's why leaving Gamma behind is usually caused BY pain. Inflicted by others. a wife leaving you, family dying, personal pain and tribulations, all these things can serve as a motivation to leave behind the Gamma lifestyle... That is WHY you must exclude them, because they will NOT be fixed on their own, and helping them succeed is destroying their chances at becoming a real human.



    Identifying Gammas is useful for exclusion purposes. They wreck everything. The rest? Well, I guess it's useful for THEM to know how to hook up or something.

    I take it that you have never had to structure a team, not even in a tabletop or MMO type of RPG.


    Not really, I am almost always the GM in tabletop games that I, my wife, and our old married friends play. We just.... gravitate into a working dynamic borne of thirty years of playing together. I have never had to try, when I am playing and not running, it just...happens.

    Similarly, while I do not play MMO's very often, the few I did play (before I quit) I either know the raids/missions and how to work a team, or I don't. I usually lead the teams because other people hate forming them, and if people play well they stick, and if they act like idiots I kick them. If there's a Unique situation (Only kill Dr. Vahzilok, don't damage his adds!") You just tell people what is expected, and if they act like a dick you kick them.

    I was only a BM1 before I retired from the Navy. You quickly learn who will work and who will not, you give responsibility to the ones that can handle it and help them succeed, and screw the lazy and useless ones over until they get out of your division or quit the Navy.

    Not sure why that wouldn't work in a corporate structure, but it doesn't really require much in the way of 'leadership' other than a willingness to learn what you don't know, figure out who to tell to do what when you do, and recognize who is a fsckup and who isn't... and their 'sexual value' has nothing to do with.

    The worst screwups I have ever seen in the navy were the 'ambitious' types who will do ANYTHING to get ahead. A certain Boatswain's mate named Blanding is a good exactly. Total preacher-type black, always tried to use words too big for him to understand, and EVERY situation he screwed up.... but he somehow managed to work the race card and get credit for every single screwed up situation he made worse through paralysis or stupidity, and regularly screwed over anyone competent he considered his competition or who made his laziness look bad.

    If that is what is considered an 'Alpha' or a 'Sigma', then good riddance to the trash. Being a good leader in the military doesn't require an alpha mindset, it just requires brains and the ability to stare facts in the face, even when they suck or when the crap is in the process of hitting the fan.

    It doesn't take an alpha to manage people well, if you are willing to give the idiots the boot. It just takes enough brains to recognize the idiots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Dire Badger:

      It doesn't take an alpha to manage people well, if you are willing to give the idiots the boot. It just takes enough brains to recognize the idiots.

      Thank you for the thoughtful response. As a delta (and getting there was a lot of work), I will probably never need to use the nuances of the SSH in simple teamwork. So I see now that it's more of a "nice to know" than a "need to know" for someone in my position.

      Delete
  93. The worst screwups I have ever seen in the navy were the 'ambitious' types who will do ANYTHING to get ahead. A certain Boatswain's mate named Blanding is a good exactly. Total preacher-type black, always tried to use words too big for him to understand, and EVERY situation he screwed up.... but he somehow managed to work the race card and get credit for every single screwed up situation he made worse through paralysis or stupidity, and regularly screwed over anyone competent he considered his competition or who made his laziness look bad.

    If that is what is considered an 'Alpha' or a 'Sigma', then good riddance to the trash. Being a good leader in the military doesn't require an alpha mindset, it just requires brains and the ability to stare facts in the face, even when they suck or when the crap is in the process of hitting the fan.


    That's another kind of Gamma, the "Alpha ambition without the Alpha goods" type. In the last thread about the SSH, I'd describe him as a "Gamma-leader" type, as opposed to the more common "Gamma-follower". If he was getting away with everything because of wokeness, and not because anybody thought he was any good, yes, that's Gamma.

    In fact, one of the prime motivations for Gamma behavior is an attempt to twist society so that they themselves can get ahead. It's one reason so many of high-profile (((tribesmen))) are Gamma; they can use the advantages membership in the Tribe gives them in a way that gentiles can't.

    ReplyDelete
  94. VFM #7634 wrote:In fact, one of the prime motivations for Gamma behavior is an attempt to twist society so that they themselves can get ahead. It's one reason so many of high-profile (((tribesmen))) are Gamma; they can use the advantages membership in the Tribe gives them in a way that gentiles can't.

    You kind of touch on one of the reasons I am NOT a fan of Game...
    I mean, it is a great way for Deltas and Betas and 'recovering' Gammas to improve themselves, and become, simply, better people, but for every 1 guy seriously choosing to improve themselves, there are ten that are just looking for a shortcut that will use it the wrong way.

    The Military shows this bluntly... Gamma dudes look at someone like Gunny Ermey and decide that that's the kind of alpha they want to be, and wind up being insanely stupid martinets as they manipulate everything around them in an attempt to make their uselessness the 'new standard' of competence... Of course, actually competent people (and other Gamma types trying to climb the same ladder) are their natural enemies, so they always kick over the ladder behind them and try to destroy all of their enemies by any twisted, underhanded means they can find.

    I honestly believe almost every politician ever born is a hardcore gamma, because they enter politics specifically to find a way to put themselves at the top of the sex ladder without having to change a thing about themselves....all they have to do is shed a few inconvenient principles like 'honor' and 'faith'. This is the ultimate core of the neofeudalist Globalism philosophy. In the new world order, no matter how horrible they are, they are convinced that THEY will be able to screw anyone they want and be at the top of the desirability ladder. This applies to women as well as men.

    In the end, Transnational progressives only care about sex, because they are ugly and undesirable people, and they want to force the world to MAKE them desirable.

    ReplyDelete
  95. SciVo wrote:@Dire Badger:
    So I see now that it's more of a "nice to know" than a "need to know" for someone in my position.


    I cannot, and will not, pretend to understand what sort of balance is necessary to maintaining complex teams. I just tend to think that in most non-military applications, complex teams are a way to hide the unproductive and overwork the productive, so my experience is probably irrelevant to you.
    I just wanted to answer your question. I figure decent followers are way more important than a brilliant leader.

    ReplyDelete
  96. These clown cannot grasp how you can "care" about any number of things in the sense of interest and accuracy, but not really give a crap in a way of gaining leverage because these clowns are always angling for leverage.

    They are always obsessed with being well thought of and assume that someone who would certainly prefer it, but only as far as it is based on an accurate assessment of them, is not likewise obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
  97. "It’s introversion and inaction rebranded as mysterious cool — the rōnin forging his path alone — whereas the rest of us see a loser who should get a life."

    The gamma who wrote this article doesn't understand that it is women decide who are losers with no life.

    ReplyDelete
  98. It’s introversion and inaction rebranded as mysterious cool — the rōnin forging his path alone — whereas the rest of us see a loser who should get a life.
    Since when did 'introverted' become a bad thing?

    T.L. Ciottoli wrote:Rick Viall wrote:The cop that does the graph with crazy on one axis and looks on the other axis comes close.
    Right, I've seen that one. But it's more an assessment of a woman's value from the man's point of view, no? I think that's the Hot/Crazy graph you're talking about. I would agree with it, but I'm thinking of something larger in scope.

    To everyone responding to me, thank you. I do understand we cannot compare apples to oranges, and therefore SSH itself may be inherently a paradigm for men only. This then begs the question: what paradigm should we use to formulate a similar hierarchy for the value of women?

    one of the women did a writeup on the female form a couple years ago, they described it less as a hierarchy and more as a net[work], and it's incredibly flexible and subject to continual change/reevaluation.

    An observation, when women hate another woman it almost always one of two things:
    (1) The other woman is like them,
    (2) The other woman is NOT like them.
    [You can see the first in some father-child relationships; where they just "push each other's buttons." — The second is almost Boomer-ish "You don't work as hard as I did; just pull yourself up by your bootstraps!"]

    Dire Badger wrote:Remember, PTSD is a symptom of lack of control, not stressful circumstances!
    This is an excellent observation.

    FacelessBro wrote:"The model is so common in Japan it's a trope. Take a look at any "Top Student" in Anime."
    I wonder if this also contributes to the Gamma enthusiasm for Anime. For a lot of them, it seems to be their preferred entertainment medium.

    I think we've had enough pop-culture examples over the past few years to prove the desperate desire for good, well-constructed stories (as opposed to the SJW trash) — and in that area Anime/Manga excel compared to our domestic 'entertainment' producers.

    SciVo wrote:@RedJack:
    Where I grew out of it in some places is if I was going to have to own the results, I want to be making the decisions.
    That is just common sense. Authority without accountability is corrupting, and the inverse is traumatizing. Every wise man will avoid both.

    I absolutely HATE the latter: "Yeah, you had no power in the situation, but it's YOUR FAULT!"

    ReplyDelete
  99. @53 Dire Badger ,
    @80 Nemesis the Warlock ,
    @83 furor kek tonicus ,

    Thank you for sending help. Truly, thank you. I will consider what you have said, and I will remember it.

    The 2nd best advice I've ever received was "Shut the f*ck up."
    It's a good adage, and I should have considered it before I posted.

    @Dire, Omegas have Gamma tendencies, because the isolation leads to solipsism. As for the other things you said, thanks, I'll consider those things.

    @Nemesis, No. I'm not a Sigma, yes there's Mother related damage that only the Holy Spirit can mend. "Stop dissing his sacrifice and live up to your potential. Start caring about yourself and then work on caring about others. If this sounds too harsh to you". Yes, I accept the critique, I will change the pattern.

    @furor, "You can't moderate anything you decide you don't want to moderate". Okay. True enough, I accept and I will change the pattern.

    @mods: Thank you for your forbearance. I was very drunk when I posted those things. I apologize for my offensive username, I will change it before posting here again. Mea culpa.

    ReplyDelete
  100. Do you really believe this stuff? And by the way, could you please explain carefully why you believe QAnon?

    ReplyDelete

Rules of the blog