ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2020 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Friday, March 12, 2021

Don't jump to logical conclusions

If, at this point, you're dumb enough to get the not-vaccine, you really don't have any excuse:
Utah’s chief medical examiner urged the public not to jump to conclusions about the death of a 39-year-old woman four days after she received the second dose of Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine — insisting there is no evidence the jab was connected to her passing.

After receiving her second jab on Feb. 1, Kassidi Kurill became sick and was hospitalized. Four days later, the single mom died under mysterious circumstances.

But Dr. Erik Christensen, chief medical examiner for Utah’s Health Department, told Fox News that the tragic mom’s second dose and her death are only “temporally related.” “We don’t have any evidence that there are connections between the vaccines and deaths at this point,” he insisted. “We don’t have any indication of that.”

That's a fascinating excuse. Now we know JFK didn't wasn't assassinated. The rifle firing and his death were only "temporally related". Also, when did New York newspapers start using British slang? Americans don't get "jabs", they get "shots". Is "jab" supposed to be friendlier and less frightening, or more progressive, somehow?

Any time you see someone babbling about evidence, you can be certain they are lying. In this case, the dead body of the woman with the material that was injected would be the evidence, as well as the syringe that was used, the bottle from which the material was taken, and so forth. It's certainly possible that she died of West African Rat Disease or asymptomatic Ebola or even an excess of ennui, but Ockham's Razor strongly suggests that it was the not-vaccine that killed her due to the known exposure and temporal relationship.

I don't what the long-term effects of the genetic markers being applied to a statistically significant percentage of the population will be, but I can certainly think of a lot of different uses for them. And pretty much none of them are good. If you wouldn't have a glowing target tattooed on your forehead, you probably shouldn't submit to genetic therapy by people who openly talk about their desire to reduce the human population.

Labels: ,

146 Comments:

Blogger English Tom March 12, 2021 11:22 AM  

Dont engage in transductive logic every time someone dies within a short temporal range after getting the jab.
Just listen to the experts, and make sure as well you wear at least 3 masks at the same time, just to be sure.

Blogger Derangement Syndrome March 12, 2021 11:26 AM  

If you're dumb enough to have yourself injected with a foreign substance that has almost ZERO research into side effects or efficacy, then you will get what's coming to you.

Blogger Ken Prescott March 12, 2021 11:27 AM  

Correlation is not causation. But it must be examined carefully to determine that.

Then again, we had a guy in my squadron go DRT right after morning PT. Brain aneurysm.

Sometimes, nature sides with the hidden flaw.

Blogger Shakey March 12, 2021 11:30 AM  

I have long been advocating against anyone in my immediate circle getting the vaccines, especially these ones that are most forcefully pushed upon release. My own amateur research into things suggest that the only vaccine currently under development that would be trustworthy is the Johnson and Johnson vaccine, and then only because it seems to use the tried-and-true methods of dead or deactivated viruses to prompt a natural antibody immune response in contrast to this backdoor mRNA gene therapy bullshit.

But I am not a medical doctor, so if anyone else is aware of any more information on the JnJ vaccine I would be thankful to have it.

Blogger Jim March 12, 2021 11:33 AM  

It's not that someone died after getting a shot that causes my eyebrows to raise. Do X enough, someone is bound to die immediately after for any number of reasons.

It's that he said "deaths," plural.

Blogger Br'er Shaygetz March 12, 2021 11:34 AM  

I just keep pondering those times when God dealt with the enemies of Israel with miraculous deliverances, particularly when the death angel iced 185,000 in one night...and Israel wasn't particularly worthy of it at the time either.

Just thinking out loud...spicy times we live in...

Blogger CarpeOro March 12, 2021 11:34 AM  

My wife and I will opt out, but my mother (who is a Silent Generation member who exemplifies all the stereotypical Boomer traits) is raring to go. She was a LPN and a dental hygienist and regularly calls out her numerous physicians who keep trying to push drugs for which she had negative reactions, but fully trusts the eugenics program.

Blogger George D. March 12, 2021 11:36 AM  

In Europe I believe 8 countries stopped the AstraZeneca shots.
460 deaths in the UK only, admitted in their government report(so you know there were more) https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions

Colleagues today were like "B-But Pfizer is OK, right? One word: Boomers. And if you think American boomers are bad, come and see the Eastern European ones. We are talking literal commies here.

Blogger James Dixon March 12, 2021 11:42 AM  

> If, at this point, you're dumb enough to get the not-vaccine...

And for heaven's sake, if you are that dumb at least wait for the JNJ vaccine. It doesn't reprogram you dna.

Blogger phunktor March 12, 2021 11:42 AM  

How does mRNA affect chromosomal (or any) DNA to effect ZOMG GENEMOD?
Without an answer, this is just hysterical FUD.
With an answer, go pick up your Nobel.

Blogger phunktor March 12, 2021 11:45 AM  

My cogent science based comments are disappearing. Wuwt?

Blogger Harambe March 12, 2021 11:50 AM  

Left field postulate: the weird disappearing taste symptom makes me wonder whether this isn't somehow related to that research they were doing into making people not want to eat meat anymore.

Hey, it's no more looney than any other theory I've heard.

Blogger Dave March 12, 2021 11:55 AM  

Like lemmings to the cliff (yes i know) but it fits... And Israel is over 50%. Things that make you go hmmmmmm.

Blogger Ingot9455 March 12, 2021 11:56 AM  

"Mysterious circumstances..." When will they find a cure?!?!

Blogger Dave March 12, 2021 11:57 AM  

-Ken Prescott Quote: Then again, we had a guy in my squadron go DRT right after morning PT. Brain aneurysm...

In the Canadian Army the would have charged him with being AWOL.

Blogger RandyB March 12, 2021 11:58 AM  

Can we call it the Pillowvax yet?

Blogger MJ March 12, 2021 11:59 AM  

Is "jab" supposed to be friendlier and less frightening, or more progressive, somehow?

I was thinking the same thing. All of a sudden every media outlet starting referring to the not vaccine as "the jab". It comes off as very unprofessional and forced.

Blogger SonyAD March 12, 2021 12:00 PM  

I watched the local news coverage of her death on banned.video. Therein, it's mentioned that shortly before her death, they signed her up for a liver transplant. Which tells me she had cirrhosis or very heavy liver damage. Days after the second does of that poison. But hey! No causality here! They're just peeing on people and telling them it's raining at this point.

Moreover, VAERS has over a thousand (I hear they purged a lot of entries for some reason, that there were significantly more) listings of people having died minutes to days to 2 weeks after the first or second dose of one of the cobids shots. Not one PEEP of this in the media. They only sporadically cover singular cases, making sure to scream at the public that there's no causal relationship to the shots at all.

Something else people aren't pondering is the mean time to fatality for the poison. It's obviously intended to be a slow acting poison or sterilant, so as to give them time to jab as many people as possible before the truth is really undeniable, even to the most NPC of the sheeple.

At best, these chemical concoctions might be intended to only get rid of a subset of the population. Like people with Rh- blood or O blood type. Or it might be a sterilant. At worst, it really is planed, methodical, systematic, calculated, scientifically optimised genocide. With slow acting poisons to allow time for deployment to as much of the population as possible.

The stridency and desperation with which 'world leaders' are pushing these vaccines in the media, demanding 100% vaccination be achieved within a month, 2 or three, by itself, alone, should make people suspicious and circumspect. Let alone some of them just outright come out and say that they won't relax restrictions until everyone is vaccinated. Over here, in Romania, they're thinly veiled threatening cities with being quarantined if they don't jab people or don't do it fast enough. It's all because they really care so very much for us, the peons and proles. They want to save us from the scary scary airborne plague, which might not even exist at all and just be regular Influenza, and has a whopping fatality rate of 0.1% or below for anyone who isn't permanently deprived of sunlight and Vitamin C and D or is so old that they might be liable to die from anything, any day.

Something utterly otherworldly is happening or is on its way. It's like the veil is being lifted or about to be lifted and they know their time is short. Maybe They Live is true and they know the cloaking field is about to be lifted within weeks. What could that veil be, though? The first people to get the poisons starting to drop like flies out of the blue?

Anyone who takes the poisons, at this point, really is selecting themselves for being culled.

Blogger Dan in Georgia March 12, 2021 12:06 PM  

Looks like I’m the control among my siblings now. All 3 of my younger sisters have now gotten the shot, along with our mother. So far all have felt terrible after the one shot or two shot not-a-vax. I fully expect to outlive all 3 now. I told them all to take D3, C, zinc to no avail. Their doctor has them on a multivitamin—you’d not a doctor!

I haven’t had a cold in 3 years now.

Blogger CarpeOro March 12, 2021 12:06 PM  

"460 deaths in the UK only, admitted in their government report(so you know there were more) https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions"

Awesome! That means there IS an upside. The vaccine MAY cause fewer deaths than that which it is supposed to protect you.

Blogger Colonel Blimp March 12, 2021 12:08 PM  

Johnson and Johnson are not approved by the Catholic Church for one as using cell lines from abortions.

Blogger Leahn Novash March 12, 2021 12:13 PM  

Brazil is developing a vacine using a similar strategy currently undergoing Phase 2 trials.

Blogger Clinton March 12, 2021 12:14 PM  

I don't recall the authorities issuing similar statements when someone died after contracting the Wu Flu.

Blogger Sandman USAFA March 12, 2021 12:18 PM  

"excess of ennui"!
Vox, my man, you gotta warn a dude not to be drinking coffee while reading comments obviously designed to cause a reflexive snort that may endanger the integrity of one's keyboard... :P

Blogger Ominous Cowherd March 12, 2021 12:20 PM  

Jim wrote:Do X enough, someone is bound to die immediately after for any number of reasons.
True enough. However, when the official story is ``no connection,'' you know there is a connection.

Blogger Kristophr March 12, 2021 12:28 PM  

Shakey: Yea, these mRNA jabs scare me. But the simulated COVID virus vaccines aren't all that well tested either.

Russia restricts Sputnik V to ages 18-60 for this reason, and its British copy, the AstraZeneca vaccine is killing older folks in the UK. Johnson&Johnson's vaccine uses a recoated common cold virus, which probably will reduce casualties.

Merck's version uses a recoated Measles virus, but they went back to testing after a test volunteer died.

Blogger Ranger March 12, 2021 12:29 PM  

My neverTrumper, NormieCon, older brother, called me an extremist (which I gladly accepted) for saying masks are like Nazi badges and that it's a violation of everyone's fundamental right to breathe to force anyone to wear one.

He's just south of 50 years old, and very keen on taking the non-Vax, naturally. All I've said about it when he told the family about it was "hey, if you think the benefits outweight the cost, go ahead". Does that make me a bad person?

Blogger Fe2O3 March 12, 2021 12:29 PM  

Strange that for the last year every death, no matter how remotely related was COVID. Die in a car accident and have COVID, covid death. Get a shot and die shortly after, not related.

Blogger Dos Voltz March 12, 2021 12:32 PM  

I'm 56 and I just take Centrum Silver. Hah, I am golden, the picture of health, don't need no stinking not-vaccine concoction.

Blogger SonyAD March 12, 2021 12:44 PM  

If the shots are indeed targeting markers for a binary biological weapon with high lethality for the marked, yet to be released, surely they realise that pathogens can and do mutate, and they themselves won't necessarily be safe from mutations of whatever they might be intending to release and wipe out all the sheep who willingly got stabbed.

If they try and make the stabbing compulsory, it's going to be pretty inexpugnably undeniable that's what their game plan is. Either delayed poison killing of almost the entire western world's population or targeting markers for a binary biological weapon.

The only other explanation I can come up with is that the stabs are intended to a be an antidote or protection against a biological weapon, yet to be released, which they intend to deploy against Russia, China, India, Africa and Iran. But that explanation seems weaker to me, given the obvious lethality of the stabs to thousands of people already and their concern with getting absolutely everyone jabbed but prioritising the elderly and frail - who cannot fight in wars or rebuild The Empire after the war. And they must know that Russia, China and probably India and Iran likewise have potent biological weapons they could retaliate with. Never mind nuclear and chemical weapons as well.

Whatever logical explanation one can arrive at based on the evidence, taking the stabs is not a good idea. Even if it's protection against a biological weapon they intend to use against Russia, China, India and Iran, if a sufficiently large percentage of the population takes the stabs, that will enable them to move forward with the plan. Which is in no one's interest, since retaliation/blowback are assured and will be terrible.

Don't take the stabs, talk to everyone you know and convince them not to either. The fate of the world, or entire countries or peoples, might depend on it.

Blogger JM March 12, 2021 12:46 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Jack Amok March 12, 2021 12:50 PM  

I don't what the long-term effects of the genetic markers being applied to a statistically significant percentage of the population will be...

Didn't Vernor Vinge write this book already back in 2006?

Blogger Hammerli 280 March 12, 2021 12:54 PM  

If I wanted to reduce the human population, I'd start in Africa. Then work my way eastward.

Blogger Azimus March 12, 2021 12:56 PM  

"We don’t have any evidence that there are connections[, and we're going to make damn sure no evidence is ever made available] between the vaccines and deaths at this point"

Blogger JM March 12, 2021 12:58 PM  

Ken Prescott wrote:Correlation is not causation. But it must be examined carefully to determine that.


As it is usually taught in prob & stat courses: "Correlation does not imply causation." Note that here "imply" is used in the mathematical sense--as in "causation implies correlation".

In everyday life this translates to "Correlation is not causation!" and educated people trying very hard not to notice obvious cause-and-effect relationships.

How it used to be taught (according to Tufte): "Correlation does not imply correlation, but it sure as hell strongly suggests it!"

Blogger Br'er Shaygetz March 12, 2021 1:00 PM  

...and drop your pants sose we can swab your booty for any trace of the 'rona.

Blogger urthshu March 12, 2021 1:11 PM  

In the context of human trials this event would halt any further use of the vaccine until the cause was determined.

Blogger Soccer Bear March 12, 2021 1:11 PM  

I've noticed the same thing about Americans say "jab" instead of "shot". It definitely seems like an attempt to make it seem less intimidating. Nobody wants to get shot, but a jab doesn't sound too bad.

I always cringe when Americans force themselves to use British terms/phrases. As a big soccer fan, I run into this a lot. I hear American soccer fans talk about their favorite club taking the pitch in their new kits, or about the about the gaffer standing on the touch line, or about the boots one of the new lads is wearing.

Blogger Curlytop March 12, 2021 1:21 PM  

As Steve Quayle says, " Shot in the arm; shot in the head. Doesn't matter. You end up dead."

Read up on what the last 4 days or her life were like. She stopped urinating despite drinking plenty of fluids and went downhill from there. Horrendous death.

Blogger Reprehensible Adam March 12, 2021 1:22 PM  

We had to lock down because people are dying. Which was a stupid boomer argument.
So logically I'm not taking the vaccine because people are dying.

Blogger sammibandit March 12, 2021 1:25 PM  

But Dr. Erik Christensen, chief medical examiner for Utah’s Health Department, told Fox News that the tragic mom’s second dose and her death are only “temporally related.”

This is but a trifling complaint compared to a needless death. "Tragic mom" is terrible writing. I doubt I'm alone in noticing the degradation of language in news.

Blogger qualitycontrol March 12, 2021 1:34 PM  

I find it hard to believe that there is a secret conspiracy behind a vaccine used in Israel. Especially since the anti-vaccine people are right wing. That being said, I can totally see the vaccine being bad for anyone who takes it.

Blogger Shlomo Lichtenstien March 12, 2021 1:43 PM  

@38 Or the insufferable "nil". Here in Canuckistan I even hear it for hockey scores. However, we do have our own home-grown and semi-home grown terms. Davenport or chesterfield, serviette, verandah.

Blogger eclecticmn March 12, 2021 1:50 PM  

The WSJ said the Russians were "spreading disinformation" about the US vaccines.Kim Iversen dug in and found that the Russian source was the covid vaccine result page of the CDC website.

She says 97K adverse events reported to CDC and 1381 deaths. 78 million doses given so far.
Deaths from flu vaccines are around 1 in a million. So we should expect 78 deaths, not 1381.
https://youtu.be/s1nWPyruw-E?t=977


Also Here is a link to the vitamin D paper that had the bar chart on page 10 of the pdf.
https://osf.io/preprints/nutrixiv/73whx/

This website, healthy skeptic, has lots of posts and plots.
https://healthy-skeptic.com/

A link with links about the restrictions
https://stanfordreview.org/scott-atlas-the-last-word/

Blogger Daniel March 12, 2021 1:52 PM  

"...even an excess of ennui..."

Okay, THAT was damn funny.

Blogger Unknown March 12, 2021 2:03 PM  

One of the first things you learn as a lawyer is correlation does not equal causation (but it is easy to make people believe it does), and statistics are very easy to lie with-- as soon as they start misusing p values and sample sizes.

But 4 days in this environment is more than enough time to establish the real causation. And I applaud Vox for noticing the "jab" language and pointing out to us how it must be part of a scam by the paper

Blogger Damelon Brinn March 12, 2021 2:06 PM  

Is "jab" supposed to be friendlier and less frightening, or more progressive, somehow?

I was wondering the same thing. To me, "jab" has an insulting slang sound to it, like it's something you'd get from a guy in an alley, not from a doctor. It also avoids calling a non-vaccine a vaccine. I'd started saying it for both those reasons. I'm surprised the media don't make a point of referring to the non-vaccine as "vaccine" at all times, to make it sound more sciency.

Blogger OneWingedShark March 12, 2021 2:07 PM  

Quoted Article:But Dr. Erik Christensen, chief medical examiner for Utah’s Health Department, told Fox News that the tragic mom’s second dose and her death are only “temporally related.”
I'm guessing the word "coincidental" was getting a bit overused.

phunktor wrote:How does mRNA affect chromosomal (or any) DNA to effect ZOMG GENEMOD?
Without an answer, this is just hysterical FUD.
With an answer, go pick up your Nobel.

In the same manner that a retrovirus would.

MJ wrote:Is "jab" supposed to be friendlier and less frightening, or more progressive, somehow?
I was thinking the same thing. All of a sudden every media outlet starting referring to the not vaccine as "the jab". It comes off as very unprofessional and forced.

Part of their scripted talking-points, I suspect they picked it up because it was "different" + "short and sweet" and would be something they could PR/publicize more than "I got vaccinated!" — the latter could be mistaken for a general pro-vaccination stance, but the former ("jab") has no such connotations here in the US and could therefore be applied as "branding" such that every time you see/hear 'jab' in this context you know it's the COVID-19 gene-therapy.

SonyAD wrote:Something else people aren't pondering is the mean time to fatality for the poison. It's obviously intended to be a slow acting poison or sterilant, so as to give them time to jab as many people as possible before the truth is really undeniable, even to the most NPC of the sheeple.

At best, these chemical concoctions might be intended to only get rid of a subset of the population. Like people with Rh- blood or O blood type. Or it might be a sterilant. At worst, it really is planed, methodical, systematic, calculated, scientifically optimised genocide. With slow acting poisons to allow time for deployment to as much of the population as possible.

I'd be betting on a "binary*-component" bio-weapon.

Reprehensible Adam wrote:We had to lock down because people are dying. Which was a stupid boomer argument.
So logically I'm not taking the vaccine because people are dying.

I believe the Shutdowns were to kill off small businesses and allow the mega-corporations to increase marketshare and the banks to seize all the properties of any small-business in debt.

* — or more.

Blogger Pseudotsuga March 12, 2021 2:11 PM  

A list of names was just posted at my workplace, asking if we would like to be vaccinated (for free!) for Covid or not. And if you got the vaccine, they'd give you 100 dollars!
I could easily predict the response of many the other workers based on sex and age markers, as well as political identification. A few are undecided. A few others have declined.
After a very brief moment of thought, I wrote "No" on the sheet. My margin of trust does not exist in this matter. Not even for a free 100 bucks!

Blogger Kevin Pilsner March 12, 2021 2:32 PM  

The editor was on vacation.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd March 12, 2021 2:36 PM  

OneWingedShark wrote:phunktor wrote:How does mRNA affect chromosomal (or any) DNA to effect ZOMG GENEMOD?

In the same manner that a retrovirus would.

Until we see solid evidence that the not-vax gene meddling cannot act like a retrovirus, best to avoid it.

Blogger Solon March 12, 2021 2:37 PM  

No, that doesn't make you a bad person. You've (presumably) raised your concerns about it with him, and if he ignored them, that's on him.

The alternative is to threaten or coerce him not to take it. Are you willing to do that to your own brother?

Our Lord said the sheep and goats will be separated before the End, but I suspect there will be signs as to who is which well before then. We're already seeing a divide between critical thinkers and "sheeple."

Blogger SchatziBear March 12, 2021 2:39 PM  

Does anyone else find it fascinating that Kassidi Kurill has BOTH K-ur-ill and ur-kill in her name. Real, grabbled, or coinkydink?

Blogger sammibandit March 12, 2021 2:39 PM  

A person can shoot a punch or jab an elbow. Both hurt but I've never heard of a jab killing anyone while single punches have been known to kill.

Blogger Elder Son March 12, 2021 2:43 PM  

The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) Results

Follow the instructions of this video (Note disclaimer at bottom of video: Missing Context. Independent fact-checkers say information in this post could mislead people).

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CL5zUQ9g7JT/?igshid=h2q7jewy96ov

When doing the dates, do Feb 2021 to Mar 2021.

This is your starting point:

About The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)

https://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html

Also note: "The full results are too long to be displayed..."

And just a reminder, the mRNA is synthetic. Synthetically programming your DNA to synthetically react... synthetically. And once again, these gene therapy shots HAVE NOT been approved or licensed by the FDA. They Have ONLY been approved for emergency use.

Blogger Solon March 12, 2021 2:44 PM  

You're thinking from an overall view, not a specific, targeted one.

The goal isn't *worldwide* depopulation, but depopulation of a specific typology of person.

Or, put it another way:

There are certain populations that are, for whatever reason, most likely genetic, more docile and easily controlled/ruled: Indians and Chinese come to mind. There are others that are not enough of an imminent threat to be worth eliminating in your bid for world domination. That would be Africans.

The only typology that has both the means for resisting and the intelligence to recognize the threat and resist it effectively... you guessed it: whites.

If your goal was to rule the world, not just depopulate it, it would make sense to weaken or eliminate your biggest threat first. If you ever play video games, same concept applies. Ignore the ignorable, focus your attention on the strongest enemy. You can mop up the weaker guys later.

Blogger Sam Spade March 12, 2021 2:48 PM  

My brother's girfriend grandmother recently died after they injected her the second dose of a corona vaccine.

After the first dose was administered she felt very bad and got hospitalized witha thrombus in her arm.

The medics anyway put her some days after the second dose and she died.

She was well for her age. Maybe that won't count also as evidence to the cult of scIENCEE and false healthcare.

Blogger Opus March 12, 2021 2:49 PM  

Front-line report from Jab-land

A month ago I received a letter from Health England enclosing a small brochure (five smiling faces inside and a serious looking negro Doctor on the back page). I could book my jab on-line it said. I put it to one side to read carefully in the following week.

On the Monday of the next week I received a phone call from a bubbly female staff member of my G.P.'s surgery informing me that by four o'clock that very day or two o'clock should I prefer I could go along to the Jab centre and become jabbed. I asked her a fair number of questions which she answered in positive friendly tones. I had yet to read the brochure and following snow which had turned the pavements to ice and my shoes not having very good tread I said I would defer the matter, to which we warned me that if I delay I might have to travel a much greater distance than the half mile to the present jab-centre. She was thus about to put me down as a refusenik. I remonstrated that I had not refused - just not made up my mind.

The next day I read the leaflet and it contains the following encouraging words: "We do not yet know however whether it will stop you from catching or passing on the virus". Would you buy a used car form these people? I went on-line and as it turned out I am too young for the jab.

Then I received a second letter from Health England which I ignored. I then received a further telephone call from the surgery. This time the tone was very different for I told them I was not prepared to be jabbed and would explain why - as one does in any normal conversation. I was however told and in aggressive cold tones that I would not be permitted (in the phone-call that they instigated and out of the blue) to explain the reason for my declining to be injected. I being somewhat unhappy at the tone of voice observed to her that as a patient I should be treated with respect and would say what I want to say. All I needed I said was ten seconds. She said she would not listen to me and despite a further request from me for ten seconds of her oh so valuable time put the phone down.

The surgery (and its medical staff_ have thus acquired an enemy.

Lockdown is a religion, and the jab is its holy sacrament. I am thus a heretic. My surgery's primary function is no longer the provision of health care but the spreading of its covid/jab ideology.

Blogger optimalrebellion March 12, 2021 2:49 PM  

Vox

Where on the 7 stage nichomachean scale of rhetoric does the not-vaccine fall?

I've been throwing it around and the reactions are great, which means its been working

Blogger Charlie March 12, 2021 2:51 PM  

Both jnj and astra zenaca used aborted baby cells in their research to create them.

So they are both a hard pass for me and mine. Anything that has to alter your dna is not a vaccine so the others are also a hard pass for us as well.

Disregarding all that, a vaccine that is less effective than the virus is lethal just don't make much sense to me.

Blogger Joe Smith March 12, 2021 2:54 PM  

At this point, anyone that wants to take the vaccine should just go and take it. They might die, but they're already dead anyway. Get the NPCs outside.

Blogger Pete March 12, 2021 2:55 PM  

Just had a job offer rescinded 2 business days after being given a salary rate and "we'll have the written contract for you in the next week". At the end of the interview day was asked which of the mRNA shots I had received. I replied that I had not taken any of the shots due to the mere 5 months of "safety data" versus 5 years for all previous vaccines, my suspicion of the justification for giving all the pharma groups total legal immunity from side effect lawsuits, the 36 ITP cases and growing number of miscarriage reports in otherwise healthy women, and all for a shot alleging protection from a variant coronavirus with a 99.5% recovery rate for people under 70 who don't have diabetes, heart disease, or some form of immunodeficiency.

The silence that fell in the room of other physicians who were interviewing me let me know I had just lost the job I had been offered, so I wasn't all that surprised when I got the notification email after flying home from their hospital.

What is disheartening is seeing how many physicians are too intellectually lazy and morally bankrupt to even put forth the effort to objectively analyze the garbage the "experts" are spewing out.

Blogger English Tom March 12, 2021 3:01 PM  

@Soccer Bear

It's a 2 way street. We have to suffer Americanisms over here.

The word guys, when talking to colleagues, for some reason affects me negatively.

Blogger English Tom March 12, 2021 3:06 PM  

@OneWingedShark

You would be correct to assume the lockdowns are designed to destroy small businesses (ie the Middle Class).
All part of the Great Reset, which is a conspiracy theory, unless you go on the WEF website and listen to the archetypal Bond villain Claus Schwamp talk about it!

Blogger Boaty Bear March 12, 2021 3:17 PM  

Didn't Merck withdraw from the vaccine game? Citing 65% efficiency vs 99% recovery from the wild "virus"

Blogger Doktor Jeep March 12, 2021 3:35 PM  

78 percent of covid deaths were obese old people.
I know fat people.
I know old people.
I know fat and old people.
None of them died. None of them are going to die soon.

But these vaccines... I see younger people outside walking alone with both facemask and shield.
In recognition of their fealty and devotion, they should be rewarded with getting moved to the front of the line for vaccinations.
The sooner before the next elections the better.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd March 12, 2021 3:36 PM  

To expand on my @51, the disease is no threat, and the not-vax doesn't claim to protect against it, so the not-vax would be pointless even if it were eventually proven harmless.

Blogger urthshu March 12, 2021 3:38 PM  

They had previously hysterically increased the number of covid-19 infected and deaths in the media in order to influence the vote. Suppressing the number of deaths related to the vaccine to influence the public is a matter of course.

Blogger English Tom March 12, 2021 3:38 PM  

@Pete

Maybe those physicians were just tired after all that tik tok dancing they've been doing lately!

Blogger George D. March 12, 2021 3:40 PM  

@20 That's the actual conclusion of the report.

Blogger Gator McCluskey March 12, 2021 3:43 PM  

@63 would you prefer "dudes" instead?

Blogger SirHamster March 12, 2021 3:45 PM  

Pseudotsuga wrote:A list of names was just posted at my workplace, asking if we would like to be vaccinated (for free!) for Covid or not. And if you got the vaccine, they'd give you 100 dollars!
...
After a very brief moment of thought, I wrote "No" on the sheet. My margin of trust does not exist in this matter. Not even for a free 100 bucks!

Sounds like a HIPAA violation. Your medical decisions should not be publicized to your coworkers.

The way they set up this signup could be used to publicly shame or ostracize people for their answer.

Blogger stevo March 12, 2021 3:58 PM  

Makes me wonder what means have been taken to ensure the complicity of medical authorities.

Blogger White Knight Leo #0368 March 12, 2021 4:04 PM  

Well, a vaccine is a pharmaceutical product: all pharmaceutical products have a nonzero risk of death for taking them. I'm prepared to believe the vaccine is legit, but I'm also not going to get it - for the same reason I don't take every random pharmaceutical product out there.

Blogger Newscaper312 March 12, 2021 4:13 PM  

The basic genetics textbook version is that mRNA, m = messenger, is *outbound* information transcribed, read, *from* the DNA in the chromosomes, on its way to the ribosomes where the instruction drive synthesis of proteins per the instruction.
*Reverse* transcription is what viruses do to inject their own code into a cells DNA.
That's still not saying there's not plenty of places for shut to go awry, but if it really is mRNA it is not taking a chainsaw to your chromosomes.

Blogger van helsing March 12, 2021 4:15 PM  

hearing some coworkers may take the JnJ vax. nice, they put asbestos in baby powder... / the test appears to damage the blood brain barrier. it's no bargain either.

Blogger Thordaddy March 12, 2021 4:15 PM  

J&J still doesn’t utilize the “SARS-COV2” virus which renders it useless as far as providing immunity to “Covid-19” disease per “Germ Theory.”

Blogger Noah B. March 12, 2021 4:19 PM  

Despite the many potential issues with vaccines, at least they prime the immune system to attack foreign agents in the bloodstream - not the body's own tissues as these experimental mRNA therapies do. The difference and the possible complications resulting from the latter approach should be immediately obvious.

Quite likely the deaths are just the tip of the iceberg and we'll be seeing long lasting autoimmune complicates from these vaccines for decades to come.

How does mRNA affect chromosomal (or any) DNA to effect ZOMG GENEMOD?

While I'm not aware of any evidence indicating that this mRNA alters chromosomal DNA at all, that doesn't mean it's safe. The same technology used for this experimental mRNA immunization also has the potential to be a horrific bioweapon. For instance, if you were to change the mRNA sequence in the shot to program cellar machinery to produce something other than Covid antigens, your own body could start producing one or more types of toxic proteins (e.g. ricin, botulinum toxin), provided the chemical environment in that cell type allows that particular protein to achieve its normal secondary structure. It's also possible that some of the mysterious deaths and nasty side effects are a result of these novel bioweapons being randomly tested on an unsuspecting population.

When you get to the fundamental truth of it, neither you nor your doctor knows what's in the shot you're getting. It's all just blind trust.

Blogger Unknown March 12, 2021 4:26 PM  

"even an excess of ennui"

Top kek
Thanks for the laugh dear SDL.

Blogger OneWingedShark March 12, 2021 4:33 PM  

Ominous Cowherd wrote:OneWingedShark wrote:phunktor wrote:How does mRNA affect chromosomal (or any) DNA to effect ZOMG GENEMOD?
In the same manner that a retrovirus would.

Until we see solid evidence that the not-vax gene meddling cannot act like a retrovirus, best to avoid it.

There's other concerns, too.
The mRNA hijacks your cells to produce spike-proteins, these proteins are apparently similar to a protein which is instrumental in placenta formation/growing: thus priming the immune-system for this could make it impossible/difficult for women to get pregnant.

Pete wrote:Just had a job offer rescinded 2 business days after being given a salary rate and "we'll have the written contract for you in the next week".
Why not use the line "that is HIPPA-protected information, and I decline to disclose it."?

English Tom wrote:@OneWingedShark
You would be correct to assume the lockdowns are designed to destroy small businesses (ie the Middle Class).
All part of the Great Reset, which is a conspiracy theory, unless you go on the WEF website and listen to the archetypal Bond villain Claus Schwamp talk about it!

Yep, it's not even secret that they hate normal people, just listen to them.
I'm praying these evil people fall into the pits they've dug and get crushed by the stones they've rolled.

Ominous Cowherd wrote:To expand on my @51, the disease is no threat, and the not-vax doesn't claim to protect against it, so the not-vax would be pointless even if it were eventually proven harmless.
Given that the not-vax is based off of the equivalent of cut-and-paste, for a field we don't have the equivalent of a C compiler (i.e. providing some structure and minimal consistency-checking) much less an Ada compiler (i.e. "incorrect is simply not allowed") for... it being "harmless" is the "ridiculously optimistic" case.

George D. wrote:@20 That's the actual conclusion of the report.
What an insane world we're in where sarcasm meets indistinguishable from reality.
HONK-HONK!

stevo wrote:Makes me wonder what means have been taken to ensure the complicity of medical authorities.
Probably nothing.
It's probably in the same category as "cancel culture" and twitter-mobs.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd March 12, 2021 4:36 PM  

Stevo, it's probably "Nice license you have there. Be a shame if we had to take it away."

Blogger Bigger Bunyip March 12, 2021 4:39 PM  

Good for normies
https://pandemic.solari.com/family-financial-disclosure-form-for-covid-19-injections/

Blogger RobertDWood March 12, 2021 5:22 PM  

If only there was an FDA Approved option for people seeking to be filled with pharmaceutical concoctions for the rona.

Blogger Pete March 12, 2021 5:32 PM  

Hehehehe...thanks for the laugh. You may be right. All I know is my field of medicine isn't really affected by the Wuhan Coronavirus despite all the hype from the Faucians, so our unit never had time to do the Tik Tok schtick.

Strange, isn't it, how the politicians and self-appointed experts shrieked about the overwhelming number of patients from the Wu Flu, yet these HEROIC FRONT LINE HEALTH CARE WORKERS had time to make stupid Wu-Porn vids all the time.

Blogger Reader March 12, 2021 5:34 PM  

I have a very short reply to anyone who asks me if I will get the vaccine: "Oh yes, I've already had both." I lie. They do not deserve the truth. This world is my enemy and I do not divulge information to the enemy.

Blogger megabar March 12, 2021 5:36 PM  

"There is no evidence" is often used to mean "There is evidence that disproves this" by people who don't understand the distinction. Often, it's used to belittle reasonable ideas that aren't conventional.

Having said that, my best guess (based on admittedly little) is that the vaccine is pretty safe and effective, and that this woman did indeed die for unrelated reasons.

Blogger Teleport me off this rock March 12, 2021 6:02 PM  

"Jab" is supposed to project the idea it's simple, easy, and virtually pain-free, just a quick little jab among friends!

"Shots" are those horrible things you have to drag your pets and kids to get.

Blogger VFM #7634 March 12, 2021 6:12 PM  

It's a 2 way street. We have to suffer Americanisms over here.

The word guys, when talking to colleagues, for some reason affects me negatively.


I'm an American, and there are quite a few Americanisms I hate.

What really gets my goat is when people say "women" and "guys" instead of "women" and "men", or "guys" and "girls". It's practically ubiquitous for some reason, and I suspect it has to do with feminism.

Blogger eclecticmn March 12, 2021 6:20 PM  

My brother is 4 years younger and in better health and shape than me. He got covid bad. Sick at home for 5 days then to clinic then ambulance to hospital. O2 sats in the 70s he said. Days in hospital on IVs Now home with O2 generator. It spooked me. Maybe a genetic element? He ignored my vit D advice and my Ivermectin info as well.

So I got the J&J (Janssen) shot Wednesday. No reaction of any kind. It may have been irrational fear but that was my reason.

Blogger Curlytop March 12, 2021 6:33 PM  

This coroner has given every wife the out for when the following occurs:
Husband: "You spent over $$$ at X store!?!"
Wife:"The purchase of items and deduction from our checking account are only *temporally related.*"

Blogger Crew March 12, 2021 6:34 PM  

Seems a doctor who mocked anti-Vaxxers dies when he got the vaccine!

https://thewashingtonstandard.com/doctor-mocks-anti-vaxxers-while-getting-experimental-covid-jab-dies-days-later-video/

Blogger rumpole5 March 12, 2021 6:37 PM  

If you dislike Boomers should't you WANT them to take the shot? Personally, I am quite grateful that so many of my fellow Boomers are stepping up to act as guinea pigs. We will see what happens in the next few months.

Blogger nswhorse March 12, 2021 6:56 PM  

Meanwhile if someone dies who has had a runny nose in the last 6 months, it is chalked up as a kung flu death. I know they always lie and spin everything to accord with their narrative, and dialectical appeals are useless, but it is still annoying how brazen they are, and how many people go along with it and either don't notice or pretend not to.

Blogger Avalanche March 12, 2021 7:22 PM  

#39 “Read up on what the last 4 days or her life were like. She stopped urinating despite drinking plenty of fluids and went downhill from there. Horrendous death.”

OP: But Dr. Erik Christensen, chief medical examiner for Utah’s Health Department, told Fox News that the tragic mom’s second dose and her death are only “temporally related.”

So, really, that ME is 100% correct. The second dose and her death ARE only temporally related; it was the FIRST one that killed her kidneys or liver and got her a quick trip onto the transplant list... OOPSIE!

Blogger Avalanche March 12, 2021 7:39 PM  

@85 “I have a very short reply to anyone who asks me if I will get the vaccine: "Oh yes, I've already had both." I lie. They do not deserve the truth. This world is my enemy and I do not divulge information to the enemy.”

@72 “Sounds like a HIPAA violation. Your medical decisions should not be publicized to your coworkers.”


And there is your PERFECT answer:
Have you had your "jab"?
"Oh yes, I've already had both."
Please provide proof.
"That would be a HIPAA violation and I must refuse to comply."

Blogger Avalanche March 12, 2021 7:41 PM  

@88 "guys" and "girls"

Punctilious Pam points out:
It's "guys" and "gals" and/or "boys and girls." Please turn yourself in to the Sexism Patrol, when next they come by.

Blogger Geir Balderson March 12, 2021 8:34 PM  

I do wonder whether Bill Gates and his family took the 'jab'? Supposedly, Biden and Fauchi took the cure. But, who knows, could have been saline.

Plus, Creepy Joe and the Ho still walk around clothed in masks. If indeed, they are vaccinated, then why the big show of mask wearing? Does Joe have his mask full of enhancing drugs and/or snacks?

Blogger Valley Forge Patriot March 12, 2021 8:43 PM  

Soylent Green: it's what's for dinner.....

Blogger Unknown March 12, 2021 8:47 PM  

hey, this vaccine is nothing to worry about

https://www.wtvr.com/news/coronavirus/kroger-midlothian-gave-out-saline-instead-of-covid-19-vaccine
""After a thorough investigation we just received new information that customers were injected with empty syringes and not saline," said a Kroger Mid-Atlantic spokesperson.
...
According to health experts, injecting someone with an empty syringe can pump air into a person's body which can block blood flow.
"

frankly, i doubt very seriously that they directly injected AIR into 10 people and didn't cause a single embolism.

yes, yes, i'm aware that most vaccines are injected intramuscular and they aren't deliberately trying to hit a vein or artery
...
but there's NO WAY any moderately competent lab tech should EVER be injecting empty syringes for any purpose whatsoever.

on the plus side, you don't have to worry about fetal material or gene editing ...

Blogger Charles Martel March 12, 2021 8:59 PM  

It's not a vaccine... it's an IQ test.

And to the surprise of exactly no-one...
...the single mon failed... :)

Blogger Charles Martel March 12, 2021 10:18 PM  

"It's certainly possible that she died of West African Rat Disease or asymptomatic Ebola or even an excess of ennui..." - UPDATE: "Excess of ennui" was officially ruled out as a possible cause of death by the authorities after they confirmed that no case of the Baudelerien disease has ever been recorded outside of Paris intra-muros.

Blogger SonyAD March 12, 2021 10:42 PM  

rumpole5 wrote:If you dislike Boomers should't you WANT them to take the shot? Personally, I am quite grateful that so many of my fellow Boomers are stepping up to act as guinea pigs. We will see what happens in the next few months.

No, because if the jabbed fools become a majority of the population, it will enable ever increasing coercion of the remainder, even if illegal. Because we are in a post law and post institutions epoque. One especially powerful means to coerce people would be by allowing private corporations to demand proof of vaccination for employment or simply doing business. If they start requiring proof of vaccination for allowing people to buy groceries, for example, you are forced to choose between starving and agreeing to the shot. Or paying someone who has gotten the shot to do your grocery shopping for you. Which may not be financially tenable for much of the population and certainly not something I'd want to be forced to do.

Of course, you still, theoretically, have the recourse of seeking redress through the courts. The trouble is, it may take a long while for you to get a favourable definitive ruling which can't be appealed. And there's no guarantee that today's Empire's thoroughly corrupted institutions, which includes the courts, would rule in your favour. Even in the past, courts have been known to often hand down stupendously stupid and evil rulings, so I wouldn't be exceedingly confident in them addressing such encroachments.

So, if sufficiently many sheep acquiesce to the stabs, anyone who wishes not to take the risk to their life, health or fertility may be reduced to a social pariah, who can only find or retain employment in remote work jobs (provided employers won't choose to be virtue signalling scumbags and require remote employees to be stabbed as well) and who have to pay someone else to do all their grocery shopping for them, for years to come - until the sheep start dropping dead like flies and might start to bleat questions about just why that might be happening and whether there's any temporally remote causal relationship to accepting the stabs. At which point I still wouldn't rely on policy being reversed simply because the sheep would probably want the wiser people who chose not to take the stabs to continue being coerced into doing it as well, because misery loves company.

I live in the EU and I'm pretty sure that that will come to pass, if sufficiently many stupid sheep take the stabs. If I lived in the US or UK, I would be sure that would come to pass if sufficiently many stupid sheep take the stabs.

Each new person taking the stab is increasing the risk and possibly threat of coercion of the remainder. So no, I don't want anyone getting the shot. Even superficial, dim-witted, vapid, irresponsible and virtue signalling liberals or elders. I need them to not get the jab either so that it's harder to then coerce me and mine to do it as well. They're the meatshield, the buffer. And they're failing at their role by accepting the shots.

Blogger Bezzle March 12, 2021 11:06 PM  

@33. Hammerli 280 March 12, 2021 12:54 PM
If I wanted to reduce the human population, I'd start in Africa. Then work my way eastward.

--What makes you think that that's not what's going on in the heads of Dr. Bluescreen's Fabian masters right now? Or that the yellow devils haven't figured it out?

Africa is an evolutionary hothouse repository of genomes made anti-fragile fending off multiple jungle diseases simultaneously, and any manufactured critter released there will simply be swamped by unrestrained r-selected breeding. Eventually your own bug works its way back to you (if not re-weaponized by aforementioned smirking orientals), targeting your precious and scarce K-selected offspring. Lacking an everybody's-been-fucking-everybody-for-millennia chromosome set, you end up being more susceptible than your original targets.

And not to mention that "your" (implanted) eugenic schemes invariably end up being overseen by oily, Jesuit-trained Khazarian lizard specimens such as Fauci. (Would love to see a Miles Mathis ancestry dive on him.)


@62. Pete March 12, 2021 2:55 PM
What is disheartening is seeing how many physicians are too intellectually lazy and morally bankrupt to even put forth the effort to objectively analyze the garbage the "experts" are spewing out.

--Like the denizens of pretty much all applied academic disciplines, they're trapped by a decades-in-the-making glut of "science professionals".

Now, their rent is due, and they will kowtow or lose their phony-baloney jobs.

Blogger DannyDanger March 12, 2021 11:13 PM  

No thanks, I don't eat GMOs, and I'm certainly not going to become one.

Blogger Bezzle March 12, 2021 11:28 PM  

Utah’s chief medical examiner urged the public not to jump to conclusions about the death of a 39-year-old woman four days after she received the second dose of Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine — insisting there is no evidence the jab was connected to her passing.

What there appears to be no evidence of is this woman even existing outside of crisis-actor central-casting. Not two weeks ago, "Kassidi Kurill" had zero internet footprint. Indeed, one wonders where Cabal-media are the photos. Put money down on a wager she'll have a closed-casket like the rest of 'em.

~ ~ ~

Watching a movie? ...This has to be the longest-running psyop in history.

Blogger Nate March 12, 2021 11:29 PM  

Moderna. Funded directly by gates

Blogger Bunnyknows March 12, 2021 11:36 PM  

I am not a Boomer fan but I wouldn't want them to die a horrific death. People are ending up in ICU and barely surviving. A young nurse just died, she was just married. Another woman was 21.
Health care workers see dropping like flies. That is scary and unbearably tragic.

Blogger ND March 12, 2021 11:46 PM  

I noticed that, too.

Blogger Nate March 12, 2021 11:56 PM  

be interested to see if there is a drop in the platelet count on the victim. That is what we've seen in the Pfizer vaccines when there have been issues. It is what caused the doctors to stroke out. We've had a near miss with that at our hospital.

Right now Pfizer thinks its happening with folks who have already had Covid and gotten better.. then get both rounds of shots. they are now pretty aggressive about telling people who have reactions to the first shot to not get the second dose. I personally know a woman who had that happen and the Pfizer rep even told her that the first dose has been way more effective than they thought it would be and not to even worry about not getting the second dose at all.

There is not 1 vaccine. The is not even 1 type of shot. There are multiple different drugs being offered and we should never try to put them all in the same basket.

Moderna is not Pfizer. Pfizer is not Johnson and Johnson.

all of this should be reported individually so we can know what shot is causing what problem.

Blogger Unknown March 13, 2021 2:21 AM  

God brings Good out of Evil yet again.
The retards, the cattle, the filth get itself stabbed, and a generation later the killing masturbation machines become a reality finally.

Blogger Daniele Grech Pereira March 13, 2021 7:06 AM  

Everytime I hear some idiot say, "the jab" I am reminded why American English was invented.

Blogger The Last Roman March 13, 2021 7:12 AM  

Luckily, the only people I know who seem excited about getting the vaccine are "I love science" fuck-tards, and other leftists. So, while the shot is meant to thin out our numbers, it might just have the opposite effect and rid us of some commies.

Blogger Maniac March 13, 2021 8:04 AM  

"I haven’t had a cold in 3 years now."

I usually get a hundred dollars or so in unused sicktime at the end of the year.

If there's anything positive that can come out of this lunacy, it's to show how much easier life can be if people simply wash their hands frequently.

Blogger Didas Kalos March 13, 2021 8:22 AM  

Hezekiah had strong faith. Also Isaiah was the Prophet! A good combo in spite of Israel/Judah as a whole being much less holy than would please God.

Blogger Pedro the Cat March 13, 2021 8:28 AM  

I can see right now why Mike Lindell is against the "Covid Vaxx". Think of all the My Pillows that aren't needed!

Blogger Didas Kalos March 13, 2021 8:28 AM  

OK Boomer!

Blogger Beery Swine March 13, 2021 8:36 AM  

Everyone who dies with the flu is a coronu death.
Everyone who dies shortly after taking the not-vaccine died of something else which has nothing to do with the not-vaccine.

It's impossibly simple and logical, even for nazeez like us.

Blogger Didas Kalos March 13, 2021 8:39 AM  

A jab only implies a tiny needle inserted quickly into your body. A shot implies a substance being inserted in your body. (worst kind is a lead shot)

Blogger Unknown March 13, 2021 8:50 AM  

Nate wrote:Right now Pfizer thinks its happening with folks who have already had Covid and gotten better.. then get both rounds of shots. they are now pretty aggressive about telling people who have reactions to the first shot to not get the second dose. I personally know a woman who had that happen and the Pfizer rep even told her that the first dose has been way more effective than they thought it would be and not to even worry about not getting the second dose at all.

I got the Pfizer because when I do go to a meeting at a hospital, as soon as the docs and admin are off stage in the public areas the masquerade is over-- and if I am going to catch it anywhere it is there.

Mild handover symptoms after the second shot.

If you have a loved one who needs surgery, ask a lot of questions about who is handling anesthesia. Many hospitals have taken advantage of the COVID emergency orders to staff fully with CRNAs and not even have a doc on site. One of the biggest hospital chains in the Detroit area is slamming the CRNA with multiple patients and using 'extenders' to monitor.

Blogger Didas Kalos March 13, 2021 9:37 AM  

So apparently:

"The AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine was co-developed by Adrian Hill, who has long-term ties to the British eugenics movement through his work with the Wellcome Trust’s Centre for Human Genetics and affiliation with the Galton Institute, formerly the U.K. Eugenics Society."

It doesn't give a person the warm and fuzzies.

Blogger Henry Lee March 13, 2021 9:39 AM  

Back in system support, when there was a problem, you always started with what the last change was.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd March 13, 2021 10:08 AM  

rumpole5 wrote:If you dislike Boomers should't you WANT them to take the shot?
Rumpole, I pray that God will bring them all to repentance and salvation before they die. We wouldn't want to rush Him. The death rate from the vaccines is low enough this probably won't.
rumpole5 wrote:Personally, I am quite grateful that so many of my fellow Boomers are stepping up to act as guinea pigs.
If they were deliberately taking a risk to save others, we could be grateful. I suspect they are selfishly elbowing their way to the front for exactly the opposite reason.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd March 13, 2021 10:09 AM  

Avalanche wrote:Punctilious Pam points out:
It's "guys" and "gals" and/or "boys and girls."

Guys and Dolls.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd March 13, 2021 10:13 AM  

SonyAD wrote:One especially powerful means to coerce people would be by allowing private corporations to demand proof of vaccination for employment or simply doing business.
The managers and hiring authorities of these stores, et cetera have names and addresses, and they do not have armed guards at home.
SonyAD wrote:Because we are in a post law and post institutions epoque.
Yes, so don't get caught.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd March 13, 2021 10:16 AM  

Bezzle wrote: Not two weeks ago, "Kassidi Kurill" had zero internet footprint.
A single mom with no internet footprint? Unicorns are REAL!

Blogger Ominous Cowherd March 13, 2021 10:22 AM  

Nate wrote:There is not 1 vaccine.
...
all of this should be reported individually so we can know what shot is causing what problem.

Agreed. Better yet, none of this should be happening at all. These are potentially dangerous, experimental versions of a totally new, totally untried ``therapy,'' all for a disease which is no threat to most if left untreated, and which is easily treated with cheap, safe drugs.

Blogger Newscaper312 March 13, 2021 11:22 AM  

@126
One problem is finding local doctors willing to prescribe Ivermectin, or who even know about it.

Blogger VFM #7634 March 13, 2021 11:30 AM  

Johnson and Johnson are not approved by the Catholic Church for one as using cell lines from abortions.

There’s a feature on Novus Ordo Watch which explains the cell lines further, and it would appear there actually isn’t a problem with such vaccines after all, because the cells are reproduced from those from an abortion many years ago and the evil is too remote.

They also explain that it would actually be more of an ethical problem to take the mRNA vaccines due to the unknowns involved.

They even make an argument that mask mandates fail all tests for being just, and it’s good to protest or push back against them.

As far as which vax to take if you’re absolutely forced to, go with J&J. Otherwise, don’t take any of them.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd March 13, 2021 12:14 PM  

Newscaper312 wrote:@126

One problem is finding local doctors willing to prescribe Ivermectin, or who even know about it.

I bought enough for the whole family at the feed store for $7.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd March 13, 2021 12:15 PM  

VFM #7634 wrote:There’s a feature on Novus Ordo Watch which explains the cell lines further, and it would appear there actually isn’t a problem with such vaccines after all, because the cells are reproduced from those from an abortion many years ago and the evil is too remote.

Sounds like hair-splitting to me.

Even if you go along with that reasoning, why get a vaccine for this non-threat?

Blogger BeatYourHeadIn March 13, 2021 1:20 PM  

Seeing as how this is turning into a cartoon episode, here's Springfield's Chief MD Nick Riviera on the subject: "Hi everybody! Let's recap the timeline here. On Day 1 she got vaccinated. Also on Day 1 she was admitted to the hospital. On Day 4 she expired, so clearly her death has a closer temporal relationship to the admittance to the hospital. Ah ha haa this is why I am chief doc, I can see the connections that others cannot! Bye bye everybody!"

Blogger Golden triangle bear March 13, 2021 1:52 PM  

69% in US have already or plan to take the jab (MSM)
US population to decrease by 70% in 2025 (Deagel)

Blogger Golden triangle bear March 13, 2021 1:53 PM  

“Don’t jump to logical conclusion.”

Blogger VFM #7634 March 13, 2021 2:33 PM  

No, because if the jabbed fools become a majority of the population, it will enable ever increasing coercion of the remainder, even if illegal. Because we are in a post law and post institutions epoque. One especially powerful means to coerce people would be by allowing private corporations to demand proof of vaccination for employment or simply doing business. If they start requiring proof of vaccination for allowing people to buy groceries, for example, you are forced to choose between starving and agreeing to the shot. Or paying someone who has gotten the shot to do your grocery shopping for you. Which may not be financially tenable for much of the population and certainly not something I'd want to be forced to do.

@102 SonyAD
This same BS is exactly why we all have to wear masks in public places now. Mask mandates yesterday, vax passports tomorrow. "Just wear a mask" quickly enough becomes "no mask no service".

Blogger SacrificialLamb March 13, 2021 3:16 PM  

Just call it the "Trump Vax", and make the NPCs quiver.

Blogger GetButterface March 13, 2021 3:49 PM  

That temporal nonsense is part of the voodoo they play when they want to confuse people. They have no problem saying covid is a cause of death in cases where we know there were other causes.

It works like this. Technically everyone dies from cardiac arrest, with varying contributing causes present at the time of death. If there were no other major contributing factors we say it was a heart attack. When a murder occurs we don't look for other contributing causes, as that would be retarded. But for everything else we have to look at the most likely contributing cause(s) to an untimely death.

In the case of this woman, her death was obviously caused by the shot, as there were no any other known contributors. No one should even be allowed to say otherwise, in a sane world.

Blogger BeatYourHeadIn March 13, 2021 10:28 PM  

I'll warn you: that does depend on the target NPC. I had a John Oliver fan I'm acquainted with tell me that the reason the vaccine "took so long" was that in 2018 Trump had cut funding to a Corona virus research team that had been working on a vaccine project "for like 30 years."

I have no idea where that complete malarkey entered her head, and was I so caught off guard the only thing I could think to respond with was "was it 33 years?" I couldn't even get that out so I just nodded and changed the subject.

There is such crazy shit circulating that you might find yourself in an arguement just for suggesting that Trump founded Operation Warp Speed.

Blogger Vixi et vivo March 13, 2021 10:41 PM  

I want smart and well informed medical workers, so the tragic outcome does improve the talent pool

Blogger Didas Kalos March 13, 2021 10:43 PM  

Front Line Doctors or something like that. They will.

Blogger Didas Kalos March 13, 2021 10:47 PM  

@unknown took an injection of a substance he does not even know the safety of, has heard of hundreds getting really sick or dying. Completely untested. Without even close to 100% immunity. For a virus with a 99.9998% survival rate. Hmm.

Blogger Boaty Bear March 14, 2021 1:44 AM  

"stevo wrote:Makes me wonder what means have been taken to ensure the complicity of medical authorities."

Commonpurpose.org

CPEXPOSED.COM/graduates
^ Search NHS here! & for that matter ANY public sector entity!
Police/Council/Education/Environment agency/etc etc

You'll find Common Purpose "Graduates"
"Leading BEYOND Authority"

There's our fifth column!

Blogger Daniel March 14, 2021 9:24 AM  

Without whites, no one would opose a kinetic african genocide

Blogger Daniel March 14, 2021 9:52 AM  

The flu shot is related with harder covid symptons
Did he have flu shots every year?

Blogger Daniel March 14, 2021 10:10 AM  

In arhentina there is no taling soneone out of the vaccines. In the contrary, eveyone is waitin anxiously for it.
They made an incredible powerful psyop to convince the people and it worked. So low numbers of vaccinated people will not happen here

Blogger Philipski March 18, 2021 2:04 PM  

Serious question. On the one hand, I’m gonna bring up what I know is a sore talking point around here (age group: boomers, so, yeah, I know, what’s the point...), but if you have a female relative, as I do, approaching Medicare age, for whom there is pressure at her job (let’s say, a storefront in a -giving things away
here - very liberal-commie college town up in Michigan), um, what are you supposed to say? Any advice. What do you say to a member of that generation. Having trained as an insurance agent some years ago, it’s impossible for me to imagine that any work-based insurance company (outside of the medical industry, maybe) has a new provision in its contract requiring employees receive something provided under an EUA late last year, but... Any. Help. Please.

Blogger Joerg F. April 06, 2021 10:41 AM  

CarpeOro wrote:[…] but fully trusts the eugenics program.

The people behind it may be creepy, untrustworthy, downright evil, but the idea of eugenics itself is not. Even Vox Day accepts the fact that dysgenics is happening. (And he goes further, advising caution when mentally ill and having children: Darkstream 340: Life is more than suffering, 33:05.)

As long as people would not want to live the life of a Joseph Merrick, they have no business of forcing others to endure such a fate. And even then, they wouldn't have.

You can't have your cake and eat it too: you can't egg on people to breed and then make fun of them "gammas". Whom you wanted to have in the world. Either sterilize 'tards like my father, or keep your mouth shut.

We don't even know what reason God had in the first place to create this meat grinder, this vale of tears. No reason to ponder this, really, since I exist and now have to deal with it, but really, couldn't God at least spare man mental illness (and ugliness, and hunched backs, and ... )?

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts