ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2020 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

No wonder they want her out

The Q Party's one elected representative is more dangerous to the Prometheans than all the other Republican elected officials combined:

US Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Georgia) has claimed that the Biden administration aims to force all Americans to have Covid-19 vaccine passports, comparing it to the “mark of the beast” prophesied in the Bible.

“They want you to be required to have something called a Covid passport,” Greene said on Monday in a Facebook livestream. “This would mandate your ability to be able to travel, your ability to be able to buy and sell, and I asked the question earlier today, is this something like Biden's mark of the beast, because that is really disturbing and not good.”

While President Joe Biden reportedly has no plans for his administration to impose a vaccine passport system directly, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said on Monday that the private sector may require such credentials. She said “determination or development of a vaccine passport” would be driven by the private sector, while the administration will focus on the guidelines that can be used as a basis for the requirements.

Greene, however, argued that the Biden administration is essentially using private companies as proxies to impose mandatory vaccine passports.

“It's still the same thing,” she said. “It's still fascism or communism or whatever you want to call it, but it's coming from private companies. So I have a term for that: I call it corporate communism.”

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis vowed on Monday to forbid any vaccine passports in his state. Greene called on Georgia's leaders to do the same.

Any Republicans who aren't strongly, openly, and publicly against this, or who are unwilling to support bills banning "vaccine passports" issued by the government or the private sector, should be considered compromised and working for the other side. And by "other side", I mean the Devil. 

Labels: ,

123 Comments:

Blogger LoneWolf March 31, 2021 8:41 AM  

Stock up on vegetable seeds now.

Blogger Fishslinger_Bear March 31, 2021 8:41 AM  

So I expect like, all of them, except for maybe a dozen or so.

Blogger DaveD March 31, 2021 8:44 AM  

It should be entertaining to watch the "conservatives" defend the "private sector's" right to do this while simultaneously crying about the loss of freedom and blaming Biden. They simply can't admit that the government and corporations are the same thing.

Plus, these are the same people that are surprised every time another conservative is banned from one of the corpo-government's social media platforms.

Blogger ZhukovG March 31, 2021 8:49 AM  

'Corporate Communism'; seems an apt description. Rule by the 'Board of Directors' doesn't seem any better than rule by the 'Central Committee'. It may even be worse.

The Soviet Union never required it's citizens to recognize a cross dressing man as a woman. The Soviet Union also considered homosexuality a Western degeneracy.

Blogger Maniac March 31, 2021 8:51 AM  

I'm glad she gave a nod toward Bible prophecy. People need a spiritual awakening to go along with social one.

Blogger The Lab Manager March 31, 2021 8:52 AM  

And the libertardians as well are the enemy. They love almost any and all tyranny as long it's not the government but the private sector. And they really believe in open borders and that low IQ violent Muslims are just as equal as a religious Western European.

Blogger Wayne March 31, 2021 8:57 AM  

Lack of response from elected GOP politicians is compliance. It's why Trump needs to clean the GOP house and has my full approval in doing so.

Blogger George D. March 31, 2021 9:00 AM  

Oh, at this point they are trudging through with it everywhere they can, regardless of public opinion.

It's really starting to look like a full-blown neobolshevik revolution, at least in Europe. It's amazing how many traitors they've managed to install in the highest positions of government. Which goes to show you this was planned way back.

Blogger SonyAD March 31, 2021 9:00 AM  

They've now started relentlessly peddling propaganda advocating giving children the not-vaccines. For now, children aged 12 through 15. But Fraudci clearly said that the plan is to push it on babies as young as 6 months old. The pro not-vaccine propaganda is relentless and omnipresent in the media. DuckDuckGo results seem to either indicate DuckDuckGo is onboard with the propaganda or their search results are being affected by SEO resulting in pro not-vaccine propaganda being the top 20 results for almost anything not-vaccine or cobids related, however tenuously linked and even if you specifically search for keywords which should be indicative of dissenting points of view.

They're really, really, really desperate to get that filth injected into as many people as possible, as quickly as possible. Is it because time is running out until the dumbos who take it start keeling over or becoming completely infertile at rates impossible to hide or pin on cobid 21?

It's really surreal what's happening, the reckless abandon with which TPTB seem to have bet the farm on this massive, global operation. It really is like someone's got a gun to all of their heads or something. Or they're completely unconcerned with blowback or pushback (maybe because their actions are no longer their own, but of some entities actually in control of their corporeal forms?). Could they really think they have a window of opportunity within which, if they inject nearly everyone with the filth, there won't be anyone left to blow back in due time? Do they think the armies and police forces and the governments that purportedly control them will just be on their side no matter what, forever?

Women really seem to be buying into the psyop wholesale. Their innate, irrational risk aversion and blind trust in perceived authority, if I were to speculate. If they get the women to take it, and also give it to their children, their depopulation goals are probably assured success, regardless how many of the men choose not to take it and fight back once it's become undeniable what the filth's purpose is.

Blogger Bigger Bunyip March 31, 2021 9:08 AM  

In even more conquered and media constricted countries such as Australia, vac pass requirements are being openly floated.

The trick will be to get people to beg for their vac pass the way they are begging for their vac. A top down mandate will startle the herd into action. Requires broken or unconscious people. AI monitoring closely, numbers being crunched.

The plan will be humiliation and inability to work, access medical treatment, or travel for those without their "papers please".

If you ever wondered how Germany in the 1930s, now you know.

Blogger Mr Smith March 31, 2021 9:10 AM  

And Libertarians are pushing hard that the private sector can make a vaccine passport with free market BS. Libertarianism is nothing more than a big corporation gatekeeper, and the Reason Magazine Koch-suckers are the worst.

https://twitter.com/robbysoave/status/1376633092522278919?s=19

Blogger wahr01 March 31, 2021 9:23 AM  

Any attempt to do this through the private sector is a direct violation of several overlapping medical privacy laws.

Blogger Ken Prescott March 31, 2021 9:25 AM  

A simple move that will stop vaccine passports dead in their tracks and be impossible for the Left to resist:

Make any PHI leak related to vaccine passports subject to a fine of either $100,000,000 or 10% of total capital value, whichever is greater, as of the date of the leak. Require a surety bond equal to 10 leaks as a requirement of doing business if you require vaccine passports.

No vaccine passports, no worries. Vaccine passports? Your insurance company will crucify you.

Blogger Cultured March 31, 2021 9:30 AM  

That’s my rep! Wearing truth goggles and crying out in he wilderness. Long live the notorious MTG!

Blogger Dan in Georgia March 31, 2021 9:31 AM  

We need 434 more MTGs.

Blogger Jake March 31, 2021 9:33 AM  

Having heard MTG interviewed a few times it's obvious the press has to carefully select how they quote her to cater the dumb blonde image. She's no fool, and is a capable communicator.

Blogger Better Left Unsaid March 31, 2021 9:37 AM  

The World Economic Forum posted a video on YouTube indicating that, because of Climate Change and the Pandemic, capitalism must be "reset" and that they will force this to happen through private sector. If you like your bank or grocery store, you can keep them, as long as you are going along with the "reset".

Vigilant Citizen dissects the video which it summarizes, thusly:

"The video “What is the Great Reset?” is a bizarre piece of PR / propaganda. At face value, it appears to say “don’t worry about the Great Reset, we love you all very much”. However, through coercive words and powerful symbols, the message most people get is “we’re doing this … whether you like it or not”.

Through its condescending tone and obnoxious, over-simplistic phrasing, the video is basically about the elite talking down to the peasants, especially those who dare question its plans."

Blogger The Observer March 31, 2021 9:38 AM  

Remember that there is no basis for these passports to begin with -- poisoned individuals still ostensibly spread it just as well as non-poisoned ones. In fact, it would be WORSE to allow them to travel or move about as they would be asymptomatic spreaders.

This is about naked social control at this point, and the rhetoric of the vax has gotten idiots lapping it up because they can't even figure out what all the manufacturers openly state or even draw simple conclusions from the measures still in place.

Blogger rumpole5 March 31, 2021 9:39 AM  

Agreed 100%! This vaccine thing is looking more and more like some sort of government pushed scam. The cure is to stop shopping Big Box internet and big box local extension. Almost every one of these multistate, mercantile, monopolistic, monstrosities is a woke nightmare. Stop supporting them with your dollars. Use their internet to find locally owned suppliers of what you need, and give Walmart-Lowes-Home Depot and the local employee abusing Amazon Warehouse the finger as you drive on by! Corporate vaccine passport indeed - F**k them!

Blogger xevious2030 March 31, 2021 9:42 AM  

Any.

Blogger Black Robed Cleric March 31, 2021 9:46 AM  

>She said “determination or development of a vaccine passport” would be driven by the private sector...

And right there, "muh private market" libertarians will cease the fight. They refuse to consider that Big Government and Big Business would collude against the common people.

Blogger CM March 31, 2021 9:47 AM  

I’ve been reading comments at places that are heavy in atheism, and I’ve been fascinated to see people commenting with realizations and surprise that those crazy Christians were right. We were right about Same sex marriage, we were right on God in education, we were right about the left being a religion...

But the one that really brought about the most encouragement was we were right about the mark of the beast.

Keep reading, keep sharing, keep talking. They’ll ridicule us and mock us now, but in the future, some may remember o God’s words and figure it out.

Blogger Nux March 31, 2021 10:07 AM  

How is no vaccine, no service any different from no shoes, no shirt no service?

I have a near absolute right to not associate with people who refuse to get vaccinated. Why do you hate liberty?

Blogger Shane Bradman March 31, 2021 10:09 AM  

I'm a single issue voter now. Anything vaguely Satanic must go. Lockdowns are Satanic. Untested vaccines are Satanic. Worshiping black people is Satanic. No Satan allowed.

Blogger Valley Forge Patriot March 31, 2021 10:11 AM  

The Mark of the Beast (TMB) is coming, have no doubt about that. Now is the time to scout out farmer's markets who will not require TMB to sell you food. Take all your savings out of the bank and convert it to gold and/or silver so you have money to spend at said farmer's markets and other friendly stores. Make friends with any Amish living in your area so that you can buy a horse and one of their buggies to use for transportation once your driver's license is revoked, along with your vehicle tags. Look for local companies who need help and are against TMB.
You know all multi-national mega corporations will be in on this, from Wal-Mart on down. Thus, don't play their game on their playground by their rules. Think outside the box they made and you will be fine.

Blogger spacehabitats March 31, 2021 10:11 AM  

I am strongly, openly, and publicly (on other forums) against anything like a "vaccine passport". I am in favor of people discussing with a trusted physician whether they should receive the Covid-19 vaccine.

Blogger Zundfolge March 31, 2021 10:15 AM  

"Corporate Communism"? There's no reason to invent a new term for it, it is clearly good ole fashioned Fascism.

The only real structural difference between Fascism and Communism is that the Fascists kept the Corporations and the facade of Capitalism around after their "revolution" (otherwise they're nearly identical forms of authoritarian collectivism).

The only other difference is civic nationalism (and sometimes ethnic nationalism) under Fascism. But that's not to say all nationalism is Fascism any more than it is to say that all sports requiring helmets are Football.

Blogger Bert Head March 31, 2021 10:17 AM  

I heard a radio DJ today prattling on about getting his jab. They gave him a sticker so he could display his pride in his submission. He put it on his forehead and forgot it, so people mentioned his vaccine later in the day, to his jolly surprise. The mark of the beast, literally on his forehead. I may have been the only listener who noticed the significance, as the DJ clearly did not.

Blogger KingKrawFish March 31, 2021 10:22 AM  

All made possible by Trump's "Warpspeed" Vax program & declaration of a Nat'l Emergency.

Blogger No one important March 31, 2021 10:22 AM  

Corporatocracy is worse than any '-ism' you can think of.

Blogger LoneWolf March 31, 2021 10:24 AM  

The USA is a plutocratic corporatocracy which considers us a robotic herd. Even though some in this country are robots, to think that all of us are is a big mistake. Do they really think that this is 1917 Russia and we are unarmed Russian serfs?

Blogger Angels1978 March 31, 2021 10:28 AM  

Makes sense why they would want to shut down small businesses via lockdown and higher minimum wage so all we have are the compliant box chain stores.

Blogger wahr01 March 31, 2021 10:48 AM  

Nux wrote:How is no vaccine, no service any different from no shoes, no shirt no service?

I have a near absolute right to not associate with people who refuse to get vaccinated. Why do you hate liberty?


You will bake the cake, and you will like it.

Blogger James Dixon March 31, 2021 10:53 AM  

> I have a near absolute right to not associate with people who refuse to get vaccinated. Why do you hate liberty?

Do you also have an absolute right to refuse to associate with blacks, gays, hispanics, and jews?

Blogger DaveD March 31, 2021 10:53 AM  

LoneWolf wrote:The USA is a plutocratic corporatocracy which considers us a robotic herd. Even though some in this country are robots, to think that all of us are is a big mistake. Do they really think that this is 1917 Russia and we are unarmed Russian serfs?

Hence the renewed, almost panicked, push for gun control. They're trying to disarm us so we are just unarmed serfs. So there's that.

Blogger Otto March 31, 2021 10:54 AM  

"corporate communism"

Labels are important.

I think this one will stick.

Blogger pyrrhus March 31, 2021 10:59 AM  

So far, living in AZ, I have just ignored this xxxx, and people haven't bothered me...Not sure how long that will last, but i will not comply..

Blogger Jack Ward March 31, 2021 11:02 AM  

I was in Rome, GA last Halloween night and ran into Majorie Greene and some of her people. We talked, right on the street. Afterwards I started sending her campaign money and will start doing that again. Very impressed by her energy and message. I live in Alabama and wish she were my rep.

Blogger pyrrhus March 31, 2021 11:13 AM  

Of course, any law that prevents people from crossing State lines violates the SC's right-to-travel cases, but I assume that our Trump appointed court will ignore that...So download the Wyoming form...

Blogger Filter Bear March 31, 2021 11:14 AM  

Nux wrote:How is no vaccine, no service any different from no shoes, no shirt no service?

I have a near absolute right to not associate with people who refuse to get vaccinated. Why do you hate liberty?


Because no shirt/no shoes serves public decency, and the not-vaccines serve abject evil. It would be unconscionable to require that everyone who enters my store commit self harm.

Blogger CM March 31, 2021 11:17 AM  

It’s like Jesus calling himself the messiah. The term fascism has been so abused and misused that to use it now for something that actually is it would just be ignored.

So Jesus never called himself the messiah.

Blogger boron March 31, 2021 11:22 AM  

We have begun to worship those who openly display their mental illness.
We still, however, place them in an institution for the criminally insane, now called Congress.

Blogger CM March 31, 2021 11:25 AM  

How many things have previously been thought to be the "mark of the beast"?

In typology, there are multiple foreshadows of the real thing before you get to the real one.

That doesn’t diminish the previous types and does not negate the future true one.

This may just be another foreshadow or it could be the real one. Should we treat it differently if we accurately discern it’s a foreshadow? Or should we take advantage of the dress rehearsal and practice appropriate conviction and strength of will?

Blogger dienw March 31, 2021 11:40 AM  

Black Robed Cleric wrote:>She said “determination or development of a vaccine passport” would be driven by the private sector...

And right there, "muh private market" libertarians will cease the fight. They refuse to consider that Big Government and Big Business would collude against the common people.

Libertarians are bigger idiots than the Left: they think private corporations are independent of the government; they are most surely not as any simple observation of reality will show you: are corporations exempt from labor laws because they are private, no; are they exempt from OSHA laws,no; are they exempt from the civil rights laws, no; therefore they are not not exempt from the Constitution.

From the Constitution, the Law of the Land, to the major corporation, and down to the smallest mom and pop business it is a succession of Russian nestles dolls: one level of authority within another . The authority of the uppermost is not lessened as it descends to the smallest.

Hence, corporations have not the authority to violate the Constitution and laws while acting as the cat's paw for the rogue US Government Inc.; despite the Left and Libertarians declaring somehow they are separate but equal domains.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine March 31, 2021 12:01 PM  

"She said “determination or development of a vaccine passport” would be driven by the private sector, while the administration will focus on the guidelines that can be used as a basis for the requirements."

TL;DR: They intend to do like they did with "hate speech" and other cult-mandated censorship. They're going to require "private sector" (read: fiat/fed soft-imposed monopolies) to do something like "take measures to protect public health" which will, on the ground, "just happen" to be "privately" mandated "vaccine passports".

It doesn't matter much if the fedgov doesn't require you to have a vp if they require 98% of the "economy"'s throughput to require you to have one via choke-point monopolies.

-Air travel.
-International travel.
-Interstate travel if they can swing it.
-Public transportation.
-Licensed grocers.
-All retail.
-All medical services to include emergency.
-Licensed pharmaceutical sales.
-All permitted restaurants.
-Access to public areas.

See, they haven't removed your right to buy and sell at all, how tolerant! However EVERYONE in the private sector is responsibly and democratically agreed that you can't use their private services. Bake the cake for YOU? HAHAHAHAHA.


"How many things have previously been thought to be the "mark of the beast"?"

How many things before have hit 95% or more of the bases to be one? Moron.

Blogger Ahuehuete March 31, 2021 12:03 PM  

"Any attempt to do this through the private sector is a direct violation of several overlapping medical privacy laws."

I'm certain that bought and paid for courts will rule that it is all perfectly HIPAA compliant.

Blogger Sillon March 31, 2021 12:04 PM  

KingKrawFish wrote:All made possible by Trump's "Warpspeed" Vax program & declaration of a Nat'l Emergency.

If he had not facilitated the argument would have been that he was anti-science?

How sure are we that Trump didn't fail into the retoric of the word "Vaccine" when they were being developed not any single medical corporation working on one said it will not confer inmunity.

When the vaccines were being sold to the population/politicians everyone understood "Vaccine" in the sense of the traditional vaccines.

I guess "Vaccine" is now like snake words like "Our Democracy" or "Science (believe in it)"

I'm not defending Trump with this BTW, Trump is still to be judged in time.

Blogger Anne March 31, 2021 12:04 PM  

Have you ever heard of HIPAA?

Blogger Sillon March 31, 2021 12:05 PM  

Nux wrote:How is no vaccine, no service any different from no shoes, no shirt no service?

I have a near absolute right to not associate with people who refuse to get vaccinated. Why do you hate liberty?



We have the near absolute right to not have to read/listen to your mental diahorrea either.

You're propposing the falacy that we do not go outside just in case you decide to.

Good luck with your life idiot.

Blogger Dave in Ahia March 31, 2021 12:08 PM  

When do we get branded with The Scarlet Letter, where the A stands for "Anti-Vaccine".

Blogger Pytor March 31, 2021 12:12 PM  

The UK said lockdown would last a decade. Thus, they only need to hold the line until 2030, I guess thats how long it takes for the kill-off

Blogger mac from michigan March 31, 2021 12:18 PM  

These low life evil doers are the leaders of this republic so we are literally damned. Make no mistake this is St. John's stuff they're talking about fulfilling. Most are ignorant of it or devil worshippers or Ashkenazi's.

Blogger xevious2030 March 31, 2021 12:27 PM  

“I have a near absolute right to”

You don’t have any rights, libertardian or otherwise. Opps, “with people who refuse to get vaccinated.” There it is, in the Constitution, along with the freedom of unicorn rides, and to have your vote for President actually count.

That’s not how this all works, this thing called ‘outside your head.” You see, there is also the near absolute right to take the mentally insane, those with societally debilitating irrational fears, and place them in a looney bin. Because someone said that’s a right.

There is only the type of world you would like, what you are willing to do to make it so, and which master you are in the service of.

Blogger Make Mine Texas March 31, 2021 12:41 PM  

I think they've mismanaged this 'rona thing from the beginning. If they hadn't kept everyone locked in their houses, out of work, and wearing the Government Gag for nearly a year, we might not have noticed as much their obvious election stealing in November. If they hadn't done those things, most American parents would still not be aware of the toxic crap their kids are being taught in the Government Indoctrination Centers. Instead, they had a pissed off population with nothing to do but watch TV and surf the net. We saw the steal and won't shut up about it. Many parents are choosing to home school or at least will be more involved in their kids school after last year.

Now they plan to try this vaccine passport in NY, which is going to give the rest of the country a chance to see how draconian and intrusive it is, therefore more will vocally and vociferously object when they try to spread it to the rest of the country. If they'd hit all 50 states at once with it, they'd have taken more of us by surprise.

They're evil, crafty, sneaky and conniving, but ultimately not very smart.

Blogger Robert Pinkerton March 31, 2021 12:44 PM  

Is this also a stratagem for forcing people to buy "smart"-phones?

I do not have a "smart"-phone because I affirmatively want not to have a "smart"-phone. I have read too much about the possibility of surreptitious remote activation, whereby to turn these into espionage devices. Not to mention how much they cost, to purchase or to keep on the air. Finally, to add insult to injury, I am deaf. I use my old "brick" of a mobile phone for texting only.

Blogger State Estimation March 31, 2021 12:45 PM  

This is worth sharing: "a short graphic novel about bunnies living in a Social Credit system".

https://www.hummingfluff.com/lovelypeoplecomic.html

Blogger Bezzle March 31, 2021 12:59 PM  

She's not "dangerous" in the least. She's the kayfabe mirror of AOC, both of whom are incessantly spammed in our faces as our chosen-for-us heroes (depending upon our political perspective) everywhere we turn, to remind us of what issues are safe to be distracted with today while trillions are stolen.

Are *any* of these critters going to ask The Clown to
tear off his mask?

Blogger Crew March 31, 2021 1:12 PM  

They always lie about everything.

The probability of getting Covid-19 from someone who is asymptomatic is very, very low:

https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/asymptomatic-covid-spread

Blogger State Estimation March 31, 2021 1:14 PM  

Well said CM @43.

How many things have previously been thought to be the "mark of the beast"?

Ironically, it may be that apathy due to the "boy who cried wolf" syndrome is what allows the prophecy to be fulfilled. One more reason why vigilance is needed.



Blogger Didas Kalos March 31, 2021 1:17 PM  

@filter bear. 12 seconds of logic and common sense. Libertarians = the original libtards.

Blogger Harry_the_Horrible March 31, 2021 1:20 PM  

One of the words Mussolini used for Fascism was Corporatism.

Blogger Andrew March 31, 2021 1:25 PM  

The day I am asked for a green code proving I'm "clean" to enter a supermarket is the day that supermarket gets looted and burned to the ground.

Blogger xevious2030 March 31, 2021 1:30 PM  

"How many things have previously been thought to be the "mark of the beast"?"

The mark is whatever it is. Even so, looking at it, a tatoo or a chip, being just that, is a bit empty. The willingness to corrupt your own genetics, in the like fashion that produced the Nephilim, is a more substantial move. And the name, it may be a bit more than simple sound or script.

In the past, a name included the substance, power over then named. The relation is to the head or the hand, and a marking. But this marking may be referential to more than a simple inscribing. An outward sign of an inside change beyond simple wickedness, to become joined with in substance.

Blogger Andrew March 31, 2021 1:32 PM  

The state is just a private corporation. Cops are just private individuals. The public/private distinction is basically communist propaganda claiming the private has no right to be sovereign, only the collective does. You can support monarchy while opposing a specific monarch, and you can support capitalism while asking for specific capitalists to lose their capital. Capitalists that support the brave new world, that work towards the destruction of all that is good, do not have the right to their capital. You recognize the property rights of your allies, not your enemies.

Blogger Stryker4570 March 31, 2021 1:48 PM  

We need to drop the whole 'Mandatory vaccines are the Mark of the Beast' schtick. They are not. Not even close. In ancient Rome during the persecutions, Christians were required to burn a pinch of incense and invoke Caesar as lord. The official would smudge some of the ash from the incense altar on their right hand and forehead, and in the Decian Persecution (250 AD) issue them a 'libellus' a document certifying that you burnt the incense and invoked Caesar as lord in front of witnesses. Without this 'certification' you could not conduct business in the Empire. There may or may not be another real 'mark of the beast' in the future, but it certainly is not a 'mandatory vaccine passport.' Whether you are vaccinated or not with the 'vaccine' has nothing to do with renouncing Christ and invoking false gods.

Blogger liberranter March 31, 2021 2:43 PM  

While President Joe Biden reportedly has no plans for his administration to impose a vaccine passport system directly, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said on Monday that the private sector may require such credentials.

HORSESH!T!

The "private sector" does NOT, of its own volition, impose statutory requirements on its customer base. This the (Deep) State, through back channels, forcing the "private sector" to do its dirty work. There is a historical precedent for this: income/payroll tax withholding.

Blogger liberranter March 31, 2021 2:48 PM  

"Any attempt to do this through the private sector is a direct violation of several overlapping medical privacy laws."

I'm certain that bought and paid for courts will rule that it is all perfectly HIPAA compliant.


Of course they will. It's getting quite tiring to hear people's assertions that "The Law" still functions as a mechanism to protect The People from overreach by the government when the last few months should have disabused even a profoundly retarded person of any such notion. "The Law" is a bludgeon by which The State controls The People. Nothing more, nothing less.

Blogger Cappuccinobear March 31, 2021 2:56 PM  

But this one actually alters your genetic coding. Also it uses luciferase.

Blogger SirHamster March 31, 2021 2:57 PM  

Stryker4570 wrote:Whether you are vaccinated or not with the 'vaccine' has nothing to do with renouncing Christ and invoking false gods.
Use of the Not-Vaccine invokes the false god of "Science!" and "Medical Experts!"

Blogger 7916 March 31, 2021 3:01 PM  

@65 Way to go to miss the point.

Blogger GetButterface March 31, 2021 3:02 PM  

Stryker4570 "Whether you are vaccinated or not with the 'vaccine' has nothing to do with renouncing Christ and invoking false gods."

I disagree, forced vaccines is a rebuke of God. As far as I know it doesn't say in the Bible that the person has to literally denounce Christ as a condition to the mark. That's too literal an interpretation. Acceptance of the system is acceptance of the beast is rejection of God. The mistake, IMO is thinking that this has never happened before, which as you pointed out has happened. It doesn't always have to be done exactly the same way every time.

Blogger Akulkis March 31, 2021 3:02 PM  

>> How is no vaccine, no service any different from no shoes, no shirt no service?

The second is about preventing the spread of germs.

The first is mandating that you get not-FDA-approved mystery meat injected into your body, which has a higher mortality rate than catching the flu.

Blogger Akulkis March 31, 2021 3:03 PM  

>> And right there, "muh private market" libertarians will cease the fight. They refuse to consider that Big Government and Big Business would collude against the common people.

... despite the fact that the NAZI party did exactly that.

Blogger DrewinFlag March 31, 2021 3:09 PM  

Yep, just like they are trying to do with the masks.

Blogger Akulkis March 31, 2021 3:19 PM  

>> Do they really think that this is 1917 Russia and we are unarmed Russian serfs?

More importantly, do they think that we are as uninformed about what they plan to do to us, as Russia's peasants were.

Blogger van helsing March 31, 2021 4:17 PM  

65 should study up what is in vaccines. bad juju plus permission to speak travel and do commerce. MOTB.

Blogger van helsing March 31, 2021 4:18 PM  

OT: From DoD extremism stand down training... they radioed in a pentagon legal beagle several times. it was COL yevgeny vindman, twin of the one who sparred with trump. he's a traitor too. unbelievable. this guy has no business being in the USA or government. he just got promoted too.

Blogger Reader March 31, 2021 4:43 PM  

Andrew wrote:The day I am asked for a green code proving I'm "clean" to enter a supermarket is the day that supermarket gets looted and burned to the ground.

Unvaxxed Lives Matter! ULM!!! ULM!!! ULM!!!

Yeah. Never going to work. There is nothing we can SAY that will make a damn bit of difference. Just burn it all down. No threats. No hype. No warnings. There may very well come a point where they leave enough of us with nothing left to lose in which case actions will replace words.

Blogger Crew March 31, 2021 4:45 PM  

I think China and Russia would be very happy if the current Corona-Doom madness tip the United States into another civil war. Indeed, they may be actively pushing for such a thing to occur.

Blogger Ingot9455 March 31, 2021 5:31 PM  

The prophecies of Revelation are cyclical, Stryker.

They occur in every generation, over and over again. The Enemy is always trying to bring them about.

Blogger Pathfinderlight March 31, 2021 6:15 PM  

Not only should states ban the vaccine passports, they should also ban the vaccine passport proponents. They can all have their citizenship stripped and be returned to their countries of origin.

Blogger James Dixon March 31, 2021 6:47 PM  

> So download the Wyoming form..

Too late now unless you have a more current link.

Blogger Monica March 31, 2021 7:51 PM  

I wish the BS about HIPAA would just die. HIPAA does not apply outside of official healthcare settings and would have nothing to do with the legality of the proposed vaccine passport. If the local grocery store wants to know about your health history they absolutely can and then they could broadcast it over the loudspeaker if they wished. Granted, there may be *other* legal and professional reasons for them not to do so, but HIPAA isn't one of them.

I'm completely, 100% on MTG's side here, but HIPAA is not going to play any part on defeating this new evil. We need to look elsewhere.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine March 31, 2021 8:08 PM  

"We need to drop the whole 'Mandatory vaccines are the Mark of the Beast' schtick. They are not. Not even close."

Yes, injecting product of murdered infant into your body, for no other reason than to prove that you follow the party line, is so much better than things that happened in ancient Rome. Oh wait, no it's not you fucking retard.

Is it the mark? Probably not.

Is it a front-runner or segment of the mark? Without doubt.

" There may or may not be another real 'mark of the beast' in the future, but it certainly is not a 'mandatory vaccine passport.'"

Saying something like this is a combination of tempting fate, and declaring the line of what you will or will not believe. Guess what? A halfway intelligent enemy will, when presented with your boundaries, screw you with them. Every time.

"Whether you are vaccinated or not with the 'vaccine' has nothing to do with renouncing Christ and invoking false gods."

It is a rejection of truth in order to embrace the opinion of popular cultists. You are a fucking moron.

Blogger Stryker4570 March 31, 2021 8:20 PM  

SirHamster@69 "Use of the Not-Vaccine invokes the false god of "Science!" and "Medical Experts!""
GetButterface@71 "Acceptance of the system is acceptance of the beast is rejection of God." Seems you two are drawing a pretty arbitrary line. The Amish say the use of automobiles and electricity means you participate in the 'ungodly world system.' Some Moravians draw the line at computers, while the old school Holiness Pentecostals will tell you it's TV, Movies and social media. Most of my Pastor friends have taken the risk to receive the vaccine so they can minister to their parishoners in the Hospital, convalescent homes, and those who are shut ins and immune compromised. It allows them to bring the Word of God and the Lord's Supper to the sick and dying.(Hospital and rest home admins wave them in if they are vaccinated.) Many of these men have weighed the risk and decided to take it so they can be faithful ministers of the Gospel. My family and I have declined to get the non vaccine. It is hastily/poorly tested gene therapy and 'approved' under far less stringent 'pandemic' protocols. Efforts to make it mandatory are evil, but Christians who get the jab or go with the 'mandatory program are not denying Christ or the Faith. They are pissing on their own freedom and the freedom of others, but they are not 'taking the Mark of the Beast.'
GetButterface@71 " As far as I know it doesn't say in the Bible that the person has to literally denounce Christ as a condition to the mark." Implicit in the mark is the rejection of Christ. You will have a choice. We are far more likely to see this stuff if Biden gets the Equality Act passed. This will require Christian, Pastors and entire congregations and denominations to go against the clear Word of God, instead of some nebulous 'participating in the system.'

Blogger Paul M March 31, 2021 9:13 PM  

The other word for the government governing via private corporations is "Fascism". That is what fascism actually was.

Blogger John Rockwell March 31, 2021 10:20 PM  

@ZhukovG

Stalin shut down the degeneracy of the Bolshevik party. Strangely enough.

Blogger Rick W March 31, 2021 10:34 PM  

Your vaccine passport is your slave stamp.

Blogger Rick W March 31, 2021 10:34 PM  

Your vaccine passport is your slave stamp.

Blogger Andrew March 31, 2021 11:00 PM  

@78

"Just burn it all down."

No, loot it first.

"Hence a wise general makes a point of foraging on the enemy. One cartload of the enemy's provisions is equivalent to twenty of one's own"

Blogger Dan in Georgia April 01, 2021 2:16 AM  

As much pressure as people are being subjected to now to get the not-vax, what do you think we’d be dealing with without OWS? Years more hysteria followed by mandatory vaccinations, or go to the FEMA camps. You see how Fauci and Birx were constantly being overruled by Trump. As bad as the vaxxes are, imagine Bill Gates with a free hand to put everything he wants in them AND make them mandatory, with the support of 7 SC justices and whoever has his hand up Biden’s ass. Trump essentially neutered Gates and Fauci by making them throttle back the virus testing cycles to help Biden seem like a hero for ending the crisis. Now Gates can’t make the Frankenstein vax he was hoping for, just like he was hoping for 100 million deaths by now. Any case it doesn’t matter. Biden has probably been dead for years, and his doubles now have Dementia too.

Blogger Dan in Georgia April 01, 2021 2:20 AM  

I’ve been trying to move there for a while. The redistributing next year will be interesting. I hope the elections mess is taken care of by then.

Blogger Philipski April 01, 2021 4:15 AM  

But... it’s all Relative, Maaannn!

Blogger Philipski April 01, 2021 4:19 AM  

@Monica - You’re still ignoring the fact that you, personally, can refuse to shop inside said grocery store. Or, Do you Quarantine at Kroger’s?

Blogger Boaty Bear April 01, 2021 4:50 AM  

"Corporate Socialism"

That's what we live under, that's why we've been subjected to the cry of "Crony Capitalism" from the retards.
Both inversion and deflection in one.

Blogger Stryker4570 April 01, 2021 6:55 AM  

Azure Amaranthine@84 "Is it the mark? Probably not.

Is it a front-runner or segment of the mark? Without doubt."



So you agree with me, but I am a 'moron' and a 'retard' because I didn't use your approved choice of words? Riiight. Ok. See my follow up comment, genius.

Blogger Monica April 01, 2021 8:45 AM  

@Philipski - Not sure what exactly you meant by your comment, but I think you missed my point. I want to defeat this demon as much as you do, but people keep screeching about HIPAA as though that's going to stop the madness.

It's not.

HIPAA has no jurisdiction over non-healthcare entities. We need to stop spouting the nonsense that it does and focus on other ways of overcoming the evil invading this country. When has it ever done anyone any good in a legal or spiritual battle to focus on something completely useless?

I don't have the answers, but I'm currently being held hostage by the governor (and her multitude of girlfriends in official positions) in Michigan so I'd really like to find *useful* solutions.

Blogger Avalanche April 01, 2021 9:28 AM  

@23 "I have a near absolute right to not associate with people who"

Bake the cake, bigot!

Blogger Avalanche April 01, 2021 9:34 AM  

@26 "I am in favor of people discussing with a trusted physician whether they should receive the Covid-19 vaccine."

Will you ALSO discuss with your "trusted" physician whether or not s/he will stand up to the local Medical Board, if the Board begins pulling the licenses of docs who won't play ball? The hospitals that cancel their privileges? The insurance co's that stop accepting their billing? It's SYSTEMIC, can you not see?

Where does your doc's first loyalty lie? With YOUR health, or his family's house and food!? Put normal folks into such a bind, and guess which way they will (have to?) jump.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine April 01, 2021 10:40 AM  

"So you agree with me"

Not at all. It is very, very close to the mark, contrary:

"We need to drop the whole 'Mandatory vaccines are the Mark of the Beast' schtick. They are not. Not even close."

"but I am a 'moron' and a 'retard'"

Yes.

"because I didn't use your approved choice of words?"

No, because you're a moron, and that's the most charitable interpretation.

"Riiight. Ok. See my follow up comment, genius."

I did. Curiously you've failed to realize that it's already been addressed, incidentally when you failed to read or understand my rebuttal to your "but it's certainly not..." comment. If everyone were to agree with you on that, guess what would immediately happen? The mark would be introduced for this age, and no one would be able to recognize it, because Satan is not a chump like you, and would immediately see to it that the mark be dubbed "mandatory vaccine passport" regardless what it encompasses. Do you get it yet, or do I need to find still smaller words?

Would you like to know what tips people off that you're not here honestly? Well, for a concern troll you very studiously avoided the word concern, but the spirit of you still leaks through, Stryker. Why, exactly, do we "need to drop the whole 'Mandatory vaccines are the Mark of the Beast' schtick."? To avoid looking like loonies to a world that already categorizes us as social and domestic terrorists? To play jester to the hostile media? To speak the "truth" like you who strain at rhetorical fleas while swallowing dialectic camels?

The gist of the matter is, this is a trial for the mark of this age, or the nose of the camel of it protruding under the tent, or a section of it sliding along that is easy to recognize where many people may have missed others. What is the beast, Stryker? What are the requirements of the mark?

-Administered by the second beast/false prophet.
-To everyone.
-On right hand or forehead.
-Without which no one is permitted to buy or sell.
-And which is the name of the first beast, or the number of his name.

We don't have easy indication of the identity of either the first or second beast of this age. So what remains unmistakable is that the mark will be given, to everyone, on the right hand or forehead, and be required in order to buy or sell. The vaccine passport matches all of these except the right hand or forehead criteria, and the observant will notice that Bill Gates is also one of if not the foremost proponent of implanted ID, alongside his attempt to force the "vaccine" on absolutely everyone. Logical location of ID chip? Implanted somewhere in the right hand.

So, no, we're not agreed at all, snake.

Blogger Stryker4570 April 01, 2021 1:59 PM  

"Why, exactly, do we "need to drop the whole 'Mandatory vaccines are the Mark of the Beast' schtick."? To avoid looking like loonies to a world that already categorizes us as social and domestic terrorists?" Those are your words not mine. I could care less how 'we look.'to those who have already decided I am traitor and terrorist as are those I associate with. My point is that all this 'mandatory vaccines are the Mark of the Beast' shit is BS. It is historically and scripturally ignorant. You speak like you could accidentally take the mark, by mistake or inadvertently,or it could be foisted off on the ignorant, thus incurring the condemnation of God. You even list requirements for the mark, however repudiating Christ and invoking false gods is strangely absent from your list. I'm not shocked. modern Christians do a lot 'theology' and 'theologizing' without reference to Christ. In Rome everyone who took the mark repudiated Christ in word and deed and invoked Caesar as lord. The real mark will require you to knowingly and undeniably invoke a false god and/or reject Christ. Those who apostasized in the early Church were classified as one of 5 different types depending on the nature of their apostasy. Search the term 'lapsi' or do a little reading on the persecutions and the ensuing Novatian controversy as the Church disagreed about what to do with the 'lapsi' who repented and wanted to come back into the church. No one 'accidentally' or ignorantly took the mark. They actively and publicly disowned Christ. Some gave up other Christians to the authorities. Others turned over the Scriptures to be destroyed. Most just burned the incense and invoked Caesar as lord, or obtained fraudulaent documents to the effect that they burned the incense to Caesar. There was no 'Oops, I accidentally took the mark.'

Blogger SirHamster April 01, 2021 5:27 PM  

Stryker4570 wrote:SirHamster@69 "Use of the Not-Vaccine invokes the false god of "Science!" and "Medical Experts!""

GetButterface@71 "Acceptance of the system is acceptance of the beast is rejection of God." Seems you two are drawing a pretty arbitrary line.

You claimed it had nothing to do with false gods. The fact that people do idolize things on the list demonstrates your claim is not true.

No connection has been made between those idols and what Christians *must* do. Whether one eats food offered to idols or not, there is a Christian freedom.

Your apology for vaccine passports is frankly stupid. You're trying too hard to "be reasonable" for people who hate you and wants your church to stay closed as a "non-essential" activity.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine April 01, 2021 9:58 PM  

" Those are your words not mine. I could care less how 'we look.'to those who have already decided I am traitor and terrorist as are those I associate with. My point is that all this 'mandatory vaccines are the Mark of the Beast' shit is BS."

"Because I say it is." /retard,

"It is historically and scripturally ignorant."

On the contrary, it's scripturally more literate than your stunted interpretation.

Historically?

"Because something like it already happened and I'm too much of a retard to know what recurring prophecies are." /retard.

"You speak like you could accidentally take the mark"

See, that's the beauty of it. I couldn't. You, on the other hand, could receive a "mandatory vaccine passport" and it could have each and every characteristic, both those we are easily apprised of and the more subtle, and you would "accidentally" receive it, because "the mark definitely isn't a mandatory vaccine passport" according to you. Play stupid word games, win stupid prizes.

"The real mark will require you to knowingly and undeniably invoke a false god and/or reject Christ."

No. You see, Revelation doesn't say that, you just hope it will be the case. Further, even if you WERE correct in that regard, what degree counts as acceptance? Conscious and vocal? Prevocal? Subconscious, predicated on previous sins? A simple failure of rejecting what is clearly and plainly perverse?

"No one 'accidentally' or ignorantly took the mark."

"It's already happened this way and so it can't happen again, or in any other form!" /retard.

"Most just burned the incense and invoked Caesar as lord, or obtained fraudulaent documents to the effect that they burned the incense to Caesar."

"Most just accidentally allowed themselves to be injected with product-of-murdered-baby and parroted the party lines, or obtained fraudulent documents to the effect that they had." /retard.

You're still functioning on the level of a retard.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine April 01, 2021 10:03 PM  

If it reasons like a retard, and whines about being called a retard for it, the most merciful interpretation is that it's a retard. The more likely interpretation is that it's a wormtongue.

Blogger Stryker4570 April 01, 2021 10:23 PM  

SirHamster Reading comprehension is not your strong suite.

Me: (Literally) 'Efforts to make the vaccines mandatory are evil.."

You: 'Your apology for vaccine passports is frankly stupid.'

Me:'I could care less how 'we look.'to those who have already decided I am traitor and terrorist as are those I associate with."

You: 'You're trying too hard to "be reasonable" for people who hate you and wants your church to stay closed as a "non-essential" activity.'

Smh. Damn.
By the way, the church I attend never closed during the coof scare.

Blogger SacrificialLamb April 02, 2021 2:09 AM  

@85. Stryker4570

Efforts to make it mandatory are evil, but Christians who get the jab or go with the 'mandatory program are not denying Christ or the Faith. They are pissing on their own freedom and the freedom of others, but they are not 'taking the Mark of the Beast.'


You are a lying, bloated sack, Stryker....and you are stupid.

You ARE denying Christ if you knowingly allow yourself to be injected with something that is the byproduct of fetal cell tissue, or had fetal cells used in some way for the development of the product. If there's an incentive to use fetal cell tissue in the development of "vaccines", then incentive will determine policy.

To break this down for you:

Anyone who would knowingly personally benefit from the misery and deaths of innocent children is a selfish and evil monster. We're already at a stage where people are being denied the opportunity to purchase food and medicine if they don't wear a mask. Other people are risking losing their jobs and their ability to feed themselves, if they do not get the "not vaccine". So yes, I am justifiably treating this like it is the "Mark of the Beast".

However, I have to remind myself that many people are morally bankrupt and will just SHRUG, and tell themselves convenient LIES that make them feel better about the evil they casually engage in......and the evil they accept.

You are one of those people, Stryker.

Blogger SirHamster April 02, 2021 6:07 AM  

Stryker4570 wrote:SirHamster Reading comprehension is not your strong suite.

Me: (Literally) 'Efforts to make the vaccines mandatory are evil.."

You: 'Your apology for vaccine passports is frankly stupid.'

It takes high levels of reading comprehension fail to look at the words "vaccine passport" and confuse that with "vaccine".

Stryker4570 wrote:Me:'I could care less how 'we look.'to those who have already decided I am traitor and terrorist as are those I associate with."

Also you:
Stryker4570 wrote:We need to drop the whole 'Mandatory vaccines are the Mark of the Beast' schtick. They are not.
They only want to use it as a form of control on who can buy and sell and travel. How silly for Christians to draw a connection to the Mark.

Blogger Stryker4570 April 02, 2021 7:08 AM  

@106 The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines did not use fetal cell lines. The Johnson and Johnson vax does. So at least be specific in your hysterics.
This is for you and Azure. Because you are both obviously this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAQiO65Abn4

Blogger Azure Amaranthine April 02, 2021 10:11 AM  

"The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines did not use fetal cell lines."

(X). They don't have to directly involve murdered children to have had murdered children in the necessary chain of causation. Testing performed on? Product of. Technique learned as result of use of? Product of.

Even were I to give you the benefit of the doubt on that:

You still agree that there is no valid purpose to a vaccine passport, yes or no?

That it will be used to restrict access to buying, selling, and travel, yes or no?

That there's an excellent chance it will end up in an identification implant, yes or no?

If your answers to all of the above are yes, you need an entirely new argument as to why this can't possibly be the mark.

"This is for you and Azure."

Let me guess, Dunning-Kruger from strikey? Yep.

Call back when you have a coherent argument to support your feelzies, ok?

Blogger Azure Amaranthine April 02, 2021 10:25 AM  

"at least be specific in your hysterics."

V

"We need to drop the whole 'Mandatory vaccines are the Mark of the Beast' schtick. They are not. Not even close."

Meanwhile, here in the real world, the proposed mandatory vaccine passports match every easily scrutable criteria, except for one, a match for which is oh-so-coincidentally being pushed by the same people pushing the vaccines, and would encompass said identification. Much need, so hysterical, no reason to see obvious. Wow?

Blogger Stryker4570 April 02, 2021 5:51 PM  

AA@110 So everyone who submits to the vaccine is taking the mark of the Beast?

Blogger Ominous Cowherd April 02, 2021 9:00 PM  

Stryker4570 wrote:AA@110 So everyone who submits to the vaccine is taking the mark of the Beast?
Maybe. Why not just take a chance? What's the worst that could happen?

Blogger Azure Amaranthine April 03, 2021 1:33 AM  

"So everyone who submits to the vaccine is taking the mark of the Beast?"

Answer my questions before you try to trap me in binary bullshit.

Blogger Stryker4570 April 03, 2021 9:40 AM  

@113 I will answer you fairly and thoroughly later this evening. I am working all day today.

Blogger Cato April 04, 2021 12:31 AM  

I am firmly of the opinion that the vaccine is a preparatory step in the Mark of the Beast - I do not think it is THE Mark not yet however you would still be taking something disgusting (abortion line) that alters your RNA and therefore who you are as a person and is basically being used as a tool of enslavement via the vaccine passports
Saying that you are going to end up in front of a spiritual judge for taking it methinks...

The only thing missing is a physical Mark...

So don't take it as it is likely a Sin of submission to the enemy

Oh and Firefox go seems to have delisted this blog btw - I don't have this issue with Safari

I am going to try going to a church tomorrow - if they even let me in it may be depressing to see how converged they are.

Blogger Stryker4570 April 04, 2021 12:41 AM  

AA @113
"You still agree that there is no valid purpose to a vaccine passport, yes or no?"

I have agreed mandatory vaccines/passports are evil and have stated so plainly.

"That it will be used to restrict access to buying, selling, and travel, yes or no?"
That is it's stated purpose.

"That there's an excellent chance it will end up in an identification implant, yes or no?

Possibly. We already have mandatory ID/tracking number. It's called a Social Security number. Will they try to replace that with some biometric scheme? Eventually.

Still you have not addressed the historical evidence I put forth from the early Church and Roman persecutions. People who literally took the mark and the subsequent controversy in the Church over readmitting those who did but later repented. Those early persecutions were partial fulfillment of the prophecies in the Revelation. While the Mark includes all that you have stated, it also included one thing that you completely ignore and avoid. Actually the main thing. It is an overt and direct loyalty test. They were forced to publicly renounce Christ by committing an act of idol worship that was publicly witnessed and attested to by Roman officials. So while the things you list are part of the package, your list is 'Close, but no cigar.'That is why the real Mark is damning. It is a bald faced repudiation of Christ in return for your freedom. Lots of totalitarian regimes more recently have instituted all sorts of schemes to control their citizens, and while they are all evil, some just stopped there. Others, like in Communist Countries would force Christians to deny Christ under threat, pain of torture and death. I would argue that those who succumbed to those efforts took the mark. Read Rod Dreher's 'Live not by Lies' for an in depth look at what the Communists did to Christians. To ignore the overt apostasy required to take the Mark is to ignore the substance of the mark. Various government schemes to oppress citizens may include elements or parallels of the mark and are plainly evil, but until they tell us that we have to abandon church and faith in Christ in order to receive the vaccine or be allowed to do business or travel, it falls short of 'Full on Mark of the Beast' status. I understand that some of the vaccines are the product of stem cell lines from abortion and are forbidden to Christians.

However, we are all potentially compromised by vaccines tainted by fetal stem cell lines. If you have had the series of vaccines required to enter pre school or kindergarten in the US you may have had one of the vaccines using stem cells from aborted babies. If you were in the military in the US, you have definitely had vaccines that were compromised. A friend that was in the Air Force told me that they had to get all kinds of vaccinations. He said that on a couple occasions he received several more vaccines than were listed on his vaccination schedule. So you have to ask yourself, has someone who received one of these fetal stem cell vaccinations as a child or in the military denied the faith? What about Pastors who received the vaccine so they can gain access to hospitals and rest homes to minister to those who are sick, dying or shut in?

Blogger Azure Amaranthine April 04, 2021 9:55 AM  

"Still you have not addressed the historical evidence I put forth from the early Church and Roman persecutions."

Yes, I have. You don't know what repeating prophecies are.

"While the Mark includes all that you have stated, it also included one thing that you completely ignore and avoid. Actually the main thing. It is an overt and direct loyalty test. They were forced to publicly renounce Christ by committing an act of idol worship that was publicly witnessed and attested to by Roman officials."

"My iteration had a characteristic, not specified by prophecy, that this later one doesn't, therefore the later one isn't one."

Point to the scriptural prediction of said characteristic.

"That is why the real Mark is damning. It is a bald faced repudiation of Christ in return for your freedom."

And that characteristic is specified... where?

"Others, like in Communist Countries would force Christians to deny Christ under threat, pain of torture and death. I would argue that those who succumbed to those efforts took the mark."

"Look guys, the mark isn't even necessarily physical, it's chiefly about ONLY the thing I can't even provide scriptural support for."

That's your entire argument.

My entire counterpoint to your new retarded argument:

Revelation 19:20: "And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone."

Both, retard. Both. It means these are two different groups of people who both receive punishment.

Want to go a step further? The mark itself is received in the hand or forehead. The hand symbolized being marked by action. The Forehead symbolizes being marked by thought or intent. Do you get it yet? The mark itself symbolizes two different sorts of people, both who are punished.

Blogger Stryker4570 April 04, 2021 11:56 PM  

"Want to go a step further? The mark itself is received in the hand or forehead."

The Roman officials would smudge some of the ash from the incense altar on the right hand and the forehead of the person who made the sacrifice. I'm sure that was just a coincidence or an historical anomaly and has absolutely nothing to do with the prophesy in the Revelation.

Also you have not answered my question. Is the vaccination/vax passport the Mark of the Beast? Yes or no? You have taken me to task for saying it is not. You have attempted to dispute my answer but seem reticent to come out and say it is the Mark.

Nor have you addressed the possibility that many/most of us have received vaccines using fetal cell lines from abortions.

Look, I enjoy a good fight as much as the next guy, but in reflecting on Jesus' words in Matt 5:22, "But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, ‘Raca!’ shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, ‘You fool!’ shall be in danger of hell fire.", and Paul's words in Galatians 5:14-15, " 14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” 15 But if you bite and devour one another, beware lest you be consumed by one another!", this disagreement is becoming 'unprofitable' and 'wrangling over words' You have not proven your point. Nor will you answer whether the mandatory vaccine/passport is the Mark of the Beast. This tells me everything I need to know. Unless you've got something other than name calling and confident assertions based on your own opinions, we're pretty much done here.

Blogger AngryBear65 April 05, 2021 11:06 PM  

Most Republicans are as much a part of the swamp as most Democrats. It's a nasty swamp.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine April 06, 2021 6:17 AM  

"I'm sure that was just a coincidence or an historical anomaly and has absolutely nothing to do with the prophesy in the Revelation."

I'm sure your perpetual failure to display so much as a glimmer of comprehension of the words "repeating prophecy" has nothing to do with you being functionally retarded on this topic.

"Also you have not answered my question. Is the vaccination/vax passport the Mark of the Beast? Yes or no?"

Yes, I have. However, you, being a binary-restricted thinker and thus completely incapable of processing any answer other than yes or no, observably lack the capacity to comprehend my response, indicating again that you are functionally retarded on this topic.

"You have taken me to task for saying it is not. You have attempted to dispute my answer but seem reticent to come out and say it is the Mark."

I have not attempted, I have refuted it. You have yet to provide a coherent response to that refutation. That you immediately leaped to say "no it cannot be" with insufficient information, which I have demonstrated to be the case, is the essence of the issue I take with you. You aren't here honestly, you're here because you want something not directly related to the topic, and you are attempting to impose your paradigm on other people in order to get it. This was clear from your first comment. You are therefore both functionally retarded and morally suspect on this topic.

"Nor have you addressed the possibility that many/most of us have received vaccines using fetal cell lines from abortions."

Perhaps they have. It's completely irrelevant. Scripture implies if not outright states that most people are going to find their way to hell. Morality and truth are not democratic. Why should I bother to address irrelevancies?

"Look, I enjoy a good fight as much as the next guy, but in reflecting on Jesus' words in Matt 5:22, "But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment."

I'm not angry with you without cause. You are here dishonestly, attempting to deceive. I don't need to know the exact whys to recognize you. Further, this is indicative that you are an enemy rather than my brother.

I call you a retard because you display as a retard. The term is mechanically precise, and accurate for you in this context. If you don't like it, don't display your retardation. Stop talking while you're ahead.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine April 06, 2021 6:34 AM  

For your edification, here are a few possible examples of what non-binary answers to your question would look like:
-"Perhaps."
-"Probably."
-"Probably not."
-"Almost certainly."
-"Astronomically unlikely."
-"Not yet."
-"It looks to have been at one time."
In the future, you should take answers of this variety to your yes-or-no questions to indicate that the speaker is more intelligent than you. If that makes you angry, no one can help you but yourself and God. Good responses at this point include, yet are not limited to:
-Expressing uncertainty.
-Shutting up and listening.
-Leaving and ignoring the topic entirely.
These may reduce the degree of frustration you experience and cause when dealing with other people.

Blogger Stryker4570 April 06, 2021 2:41 PM  

Lol...Physician heal thyself.

Me: The vax/passport is not the Mark

Possible answers: Yes, I agree
No, this is why I think your wrong.
It' looks like it. Here is why I think it is.
It may look like it. Here's is why I don't think it is.
Maybe it is. We Need more info.
We need more info to tell either way.

Your answer: YOU'RE WRONG, RETARD! You are dishonestly deceiving and aren't a brother.

Nah, no black and white thinking there. Honestly, you embarrass yourself. You come off like an autistic teenager. You are a hypocrite and a divisive man/boy. I will never knowingly acknowledge you in these threads again. Don't attempt to address me if you see me comment. Better yet, never read anything I write again. You can be sure I am already returning the favor.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine April 08, 2021 2:36 PM  

"It' looks like it. Here is why I think it is."

This is what I did. I additionally pointed out that your stance that it could not be, nor could be a component of the mark, was retarded, the product of a retard as relates to the subject. You have the gall to pretend I didn't and demand a yes or no answer.

You are observably retarded by dialectic definition rather than rhetorical use. You are however a natural rhetoric speaker, and therefore while the meaning of this evades you, the purely emotive content you assume exists in the statement could potentially chastise you for your ill behavior.

That is, if you were humble or wise enough to heed it.

"Your answer: YOU'RE WRONG, RETARD!"

Irony. You are a liar as well as a retard.

"You come off like an autistic teenager."

This from the person insufficiently literate/intelligent to respond to the majority of my arguments in any way at all, and here under false pretenses. Of course I come off to you as autistically concerned with trivial details, trivial --of course-- because you lack the ability to comprehend them. On the converse, you come off like a dishonest retard, lacking even the cautious instinct to lurk longer before exposing himself.

"Better yet, never read anything I write again."

No. Manipulative lies earn exposing, along with their usually retarded perpetrators.

However, the point of your desire is easily achieved here! Never write here again until/if you have any idea what you're talking about, rather than lacking everything apart from a malicious desire you think will be fulfilled as a liar.

"divisive"

Divisive of wolves and pretenders? Good. I'm done with you for now.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts