ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2020 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

The conservative case for mandatory vaccinations

I'm sure all of you will be surprised that the Littlest Chickenhawk is pushing mandatory vaccination laws:

During the March 18 episode of his radio show, conservative commentator Ben Shapiro made the case for mandatory vaccination.

When a caller asked Shapiro about the use of fetal baby DNA, and about the vaccine companies not having any liability and having access to a special government-sponsored payout system for those who sustain critical injuries or die because of vaccines, Shapiro made the case for mandating them anyway.

Shapiro claimed that personal liberty only counts when it comes to vaccines if the vaccine is simply designed to protect you from a disease, and not to achieve herd immunity. “One, you have to determine that there are differences in my opinion with regard to vaccines that are directly designed to prevent you from getting a disease, and ones that rely on herd immunity in order to prevent others from getting a disease,” said Shapiro.

“So, for example, if there is a vaccine that was only, the only purpose of it is for you to be vaccinated against a particular disease, but there’s no real risk of you becoming a carrier of that disease, for example, then that’s up to you, because obviously it’s your choice or not to have a disease.”

Shapiro then made the case in an extremely long sentence that vaccines are analogous to water pollution, saying that if someone pollutes a river, and that bothers somebody else who is downstream from the river, then that would be illegal.

“If, however, there is certain diseases, like mumps, measles, rubella, which are highly transmissible, and where you require herd immunity, specifically to prevent against the transmission of the disease to people who cannot have vaccinations,” said Shapiro, “that prevent transmission of that disease to those people, then you run into the externality problem.”

Of course, you won't get herd immunity from a not-vaccine, but let's not interrupt him while he's showing his true colors again. Isn't it interesting that he somehow can't figure out the externality problem when it comes to immigration?

Never trust a neoclown.

Labels: ,

111 Comments:

Blogger UrbanBight March 23, 2021 5:04 PM  

Benny was always a rat fink.

Blogger Jeroth March 23, 2021 5:05 PM  

Cue all the oblivious conservatives who still listen to him scratching their heads, adjusting their bow ties, and politely "agreeing to disagree." No you morons, he's telling you right to your face that he wants to force you to agree. When will they finally get it?

Blogger Hoodlum March 23, 2021 5:08 PM  

can't figure out the externality problem when it comes to immigration?

like not seeing the forest because he is a tree. He is part of the problem.

Blogger TW9 March 23, 2021 5:11 PM  

Jonestown Massacre comes to mind.

Blogger Black Robed Cleric March 23, 2021 5:19 PM  

Um, pro vaxxers mention herd immunity regarding every single vaccine. But, I'm not going to interrupt him when he shows his devil horns.

Blogger Doktor Jeep March 23, 2021 5:22 PM  

Little manlet scumbag.
The only externality problem we have is grabblers like him are not external to our own borders.

Blogger The Masked Menace March 23, 2021 5:23 PM  

Imagine living a life without integrity. What value is a life without integrity? What worth is life if you can't even be true with yourself? What have you gained if you lose yourself?

Blogger Chuck Blythe March 23, 2021 5:31 PM  

Calling un-jabbed people unclean has an interesting historical parallel.

Blogger SomeRando March 23, 2021 5:36 PM  

It is very telling that he used the MMR vaccine as his example for vaccines which should be mandatory. MMR vaccines are made with aborted fetal tissue. There is currently no alternative available. So much for his "Pro Life Values". He truly is the lowest of the low

Blogger dds March 23, 2021 5:38 PM  

The Conservative case for never listening to a 'conservative' ever again.

Never call yourself a conservative.


Its a co-opted term

Blogger tuberman March 23, 2021 5:39 PM  

Thomas Wictor, Brian, Rex, and Saul on QV are making similar noises about the Not-Vaccine. Tons of Controlled Operations still abound.

Blogger Gettimothy March 23, 2021 5:47 PM  

Wictor too.


Couple that with his "the feds are the good guys, and you will never see it, but trust me because I read some source material" and the evidence mounts that Saul's platform is a boomer edition of Shapiro's platform.

There has got to be a viable strategy to destroy these putz besides the "outlast them until they collapse" strategy of the last century.

"Destroy their currencies, and they have no capital" is the best I can think of.

Blogger Gregory the Tall March 23, 2021 5:50 PM  

He was probably mixing something up there whilst expecting Madame Blavatsky's externalisation of the hierarchy.

Blogger Sillon March 23, 2021 5:54 PM  

Why is it that each time I read or hear anything Shapiro says I get the feeling that he is a psycho?

Blogger Jack Amok March 23, 2021 6:01 PM  

The herd immunity we desperately need is immunity to the influence of con men like Shapiro and his fellow Leftists, crypto and otherwise.

Blogger wahsatchmo March 23, 2021 6:08 PM  

'Last year, Dershowitz said, “Let me put it very clearly, you have no constitutional right to endanger the public and spread your filthy progeny even if you disagree,” Dershowitz said, continuing, “You have no right not to have an abortion, you have no right not to wear a condom, you have no right to open up your legs.”'

This may or may not be a direct Dershowitz quote about a particular person or group of people, IDK.

Blogger GAHCindy March 23, 2021 6:18 PM  

This is basically an argument that the unvaccinated are, themselves, the disease. I don't owe my body to anybody, whether it's as a protection against a virus or for an experiment for the betterment of mankind. He also doesn't seem to have answered the question about aborted babies, but I guess they owe their bodies as a means to protect everyone else, too.

Blogger liberranter March 23, 2021 6:19 PM  

I find myself less appalled at Baby Benny than at the fact that he actually has a significant following.

Blogger The Critical G March 23, 2021 6:24 PM  

No matter how often I point out Chickenhawk's hypocrisy to my Boomer parents, EVERY SINGLE TIME they say it's an unfortunate blind spot. If it weren't for my dealings with Boomers, I'd be amazed that he has an audience at all. (His numbers are still inflated, but there are real people who take him seriously)

Blogger Jack Ward March 23, 2021 6:28 PM  

I made my decision some time ago. The trip wire to, probably, die in a gun battle is for the them to come for my firearms or with vaccination needle in hand.
I truly do hate the thought of the, more or less, innocent troops, with families, that may die by my hand. In such a scenario I do hope a goodly number of them do die with a wish it were their masters who sent them bleeding out on the field.
Semper Fi.

Blogger kurt9 March 23, 2021 6:34 PM  

Did any of you expect any different from Benny Boy?

Blogger Rough Carrigan March 23, 2021 6:37 PM  

Does he support mandatory vaccination in Israel, too?

Blogger GeronL March 23, 2021 6:42 PM  

How (not) shocking. I know some of these guys take the same position I do 95% of the time, but the issues they differ on sometimes floor me.

Blogger The Depolrable Podunk Ken Ramsey March 23, 2021 6:49 PM  

I, for one, am shocked because this is a very lassiez-faire sort of virus. It loves open markets and the free exchange of peoples, and resists all the untoward government interventions. Didn't Li'l Benny say he was welcoming all, because it really comes down to the ideas?

Blogger Iskander Magnus March 23, 2021 6:52 PM  

Shapiru is on the same line as Dershowitz, who has been supporting mandatory “vaccines” for the most of a year. They both must be so thrilled that Netanyahu has implemented it in the Zionist Entity already.

Blogger Evangeline March 23, 2021 6:57 PM  

We need to consult with Catholic theology, the most ancient theology we have. We are under no compunction to have anything injected into our own bodies for any imagined lofty moral reason. We are not morally obligated to do that for "the common good" or any similar reason. We are being manipulated but we should remember that simple fact, we are not obligated to take anything into our body we don't want. Fini.

Blogger Christina March 23, 2021 6:57 PM  

Yikes! I used to follow him, but after hearing a different take on him here and on other sites, I'm done. If he's pushing mandatory vacks, he's sponsored by the clowns. Corona viruses are like flu -- RNA viruses that suffer from anti-genic drift. (Mutating into strains.) DNA viruses don't do this, which is why a disease like smallpox could effectively be eradicated. These "vaccines" will only be as effective as flu shots (and not for years) that have to be revamped every year to account for the strains they think *might* be prevalent. An additional piece of intel -- if someone decides to participate in this farce, get the Johnson and Johnson one. It's a 'viral vector' vacks and it's made more like a conventional flu shot. (Same with the Sputnick vacks.) I would not get the mRNA therapies. They haven't been tested enough. But the best therapy is sunlight, B, C and D vitamins, a good diet and exercise.

Blogger Diogenes March 23, 2021 7:02 PM  

I'm shocked, SHOCKED that the little bastard is advocating for something that harms the goys.

Blogger Kingly Gift March 23, 2021 7:03 PM  

A vaccine can't provide herd immunity without also providing personal immunity. His entire argument is based on the imaginary existed of something that doesn't exist. I know, I know, his wife's a doctor. But obviously not a very good one if she fails to understand this irrefutable fact and communicate it to her husband.

Also, the argument that there are some people who can't be vaccinated because the vaccine is too risky for them, therefore other must be vaccinated to achieve herd immunity in their place, also proves that vaccines come with personal risks that outweighs the benefit to yourself and others. Everyone who refuses the vaccine can claim this valid exemption. Shapiru's position relies on an argument that refutes itself.

Fact don't care about your make believe vaccines Shapiru.

Blogger travvyboy March 23, 2021 7:15 PM  

Of course he can figure out the externality problem of immigration. He is a Jew, he openly promotes the "browning of America".

Blogger Peter March 23, 2021 7:16 PM  

Ben Shapiro is a doctors wife. He should know. Also, his mother is very proud of him.

Blogger White Knight Leo #0368 March 23, 2021 7:19 PM  

I've always felt that there *is* a case to be made for mandatory vaccinations, but it's a weak case at best - and the people who try to make it always ignore the part where making it *mandatory* takes the impetus off the pharmaceutical companies to make their medicines reliable and safe.

Blogger aps March 23, 2021 7:23 PM  

I can't believe I ever had even a second for this fraud. What a disgusting position.

Blogger CM March 23, 2021 7:26 PM  

I can not figure out the why or wherefore, but conservatives arguing for mandated vaccines makes me more outraged than the immigration issue does.

I can see how people can be fooled into the “compassionate” case for immigration. But there’s so much more active deception and cognitive dissonance where mandatory vaccines arguments are concerned.

I also think pro mandate comes from a place of fear. Maybe that’s what sets me off.

Blogger Derangement Syndrome March 23, 2021 7:27 PM  

The worst voice in radio humiliating himself yet again. The most tortured logic imaginable, he's awful.

Blogger Bettey Fontaneaux March 23, 2021 7:31 PM  

Good grief, that is the worst reasoning imaginable. They aren't even trying anymore.

Blogger Heath D March 23, 2021 7:43 PM  

My dog could have rabies and could bite him, so let’s force him to get the rabies vaccine.

Blogger Crew March 23, 2021 7:47 PM  

TFW you realize Eli Wallach is like the Littlest Chickenhawk!

https://infogalactic.com/info/Eli_Wallach

Blogger SciVo March 23, 2021 7:47 PM  

Isn't it interesting that he somehow can't figure out the externality problem when it comes to immigration?

Yeah, I think he understands it quite well, and just doesn't think of Unhyphenated as people.

Blogger map March 23, 2021 7:53 PM  

Chickenhawk writes:

"“If, however, there is certain diseases, like mumps, measles, rubella, which are highly transmissible, and where you require herd immunity, specifically to prevent against the transmission of the disease to people who cannot have vaccinations,” said Shapiro, “that prevent transmission of that disease to those people, then you run into the externality problem.”

So who exactly are these special "bubble boys" that can't be vaccinated, even with a not-vaccine?

You have to be exposed to a dangerous substance because someone else can't be exposed to same dangerous substance?

Maybe bubble boy should stay home.

Blogger ScottC March 23, 2021 7:59 PM  

The drug has to be licensed by the FDA before anyone can even consider mandating it.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash March 23, 2021 8:00 PM  

Why is it that each time I read or hear anything Shapiro says I get the feeling that he is a psycho?
That is the external affect of saying things you don't believe to entertain and manipulate people you hate for a living.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash March 23, 2021 8:06 PM  

I find myself less appalled at Baby Benny than at the fact that he actually has a significant following.
There's a HUGE assumption in your question. Having a show does not mean he has a significant following. Westwood fired Savage, who DOES have a significant following to give his slot to Shapiro. Obviously, ratings are not the important factor in getting that distribution. It is something else.

Blogger IAMSpartacus0000 March 23, 2021 8:09 PM  

Apparently he is not up on the fact people are still getting COVID even after vaccination. Thus they are carriers regardless and herd immunity can never work in this case.

Blogger Gingas March 23, 2021 8:27 PM  

The article also mentions Shapiru's support for Mitt Romney, John Bolton, and Doug Ducey, the AZ governor who didn't allow investigation of election fraud. Facebook is apparently "shadow-boosting" Shapiru as well. He is no ally of America, just so any conservative lurkers who still misplace their trust in the neoclown can understand.

There's also a "safe-ish" vaccine for those who want to be inoculated against the China Flu, but distrust the mainstream vaccines. The Bacille-Calmette Guerin vaccine, which is used for tuberculosis, has been utilized to protect healthcare workers from the coronavirus.


BCG vaccine link

Blogger Parrothead Al March 23, 2021 8:32 PM  

Mandatory vaccines...NO. Mandatory return of dual citizens...... YES.

Blogger Meanoldbasterd March 23, 2021 8:34 PM  

Seventh First!

Blogger Reader March 23, 2021 8:39 PM  

Mengele would be proud of Ben Shapiro.

Blogger Paulito March 23, 2021 8:55 PM  

@44 IAMSpartacus0000 - I disagree. I think he does know, and is simply lying. That's what he does.

Blogger Jack Amok March 23, 2021 9:08 PM  

"...then you run into the externality problem.”

Little Benji is a walking, talking externality problem.

Blogger ScottC March 23, 2021 9:31 PM  

He would probably bring up the reported 85-95% efficacy of the "vaccines," which has been contested. But even if that figure is accurate, critics could point to the survivability of people with covid which is even higher - 99.7%. Your chances of dying from the virus is less than the chances of the vaccine inoculating you from the virus.

Blogger Pathfinderlight March 23, 2021 9:33 PM  

Interestingly enough, the first technique to transfer immunity from one person to another was called variolation. It involved taking material from the pustules of people infected with cowpox and scraping that into small wounds on people's skin.

Nowadays, people think that any injection to prevent a disease is a vaccination, but that's not true. Different shots work can and do work on different principles. Also, the more a virus mutates, the less effective vaccination is at stopping it.

Blogger ScottC March 23, 2021 9:33 PM  

Alex Berenson has said that the odds of someone dying or having a severe adverse reaction to the vaccines is greater than the risk of dying from covid. So the cure really is worse than the disease.

Blogger xevious2030 March 23, 2021 10:03 PM  

Means the recompiling of 4 of the 10 personalities artificially. Once the fragments are brought together, duplicates of a single personality are frowned on.

The natural way is animal husbandry, selection to recompile, and breed out duplicate fragments. Takes time.

The other way, the extras are just killed off. Mass death. But the biological, with biological timelessness, has portions of the code of humanity lost that way. Prometheans count that as a bonus.

Blogger ArtGainz March 23, 2021 10:11 PM  

I know people who think they have to throw all politics in the trash and never think about it. Makes sense if all they ever encounter is Shapiru.

Blogger American Spartan March 23, 2021 10:12 PM  

“ Dershowitz said, continuing, “You have no right not to have an abortion, you have no right not to wear a condom, you have no right to open up your legs.”'

Unless you are Black, illegal, gay, mentally or some other kind of defective, right (((Dershowitz)))...?

Blogger sammibandit March 23, 2021 10:24 PM  

Why does he have to over-intellectualize the issue by adding conditions? He talks so much and says so little.

Herd immunity assumes a population is stationary, doesn't travel overseas, doesn't have contact with travelers or marauder abroaders. The whole thing is a farce. Open borders equals death.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd March 23, 2021 11:21 PM  

Evangeline wrote:... Catholic theology, the most ancient theology we have.
If you want ancient traditions, shouldn't you look to Orthodoxy rather than the schismatics of the Roman cult, who broke off a mere millennia ago? Copts and Nestorians are also much older traditions than Rome's. Not sure you'll get different results from the Orthodox and Roman traditions on this issue, but if it's antiquity you want, the Greek Liturgies are the place to look.

Blogger NedFlinders March 23, 2021 11:23 PM  

To determine how important a narrative is to the elites, simply note the amount of credibility the elites are willing to burn in regards to their Right wing shills.

There will be no shortage of former Shapiru fans scratching their heads wondering how to square the idea that the free market should allow you to toss a tenant into the snow when their lease is up but somehow you should be forced to take experimental gene therapy "because otherwise you could harm the herd".

Blogger Ominous Cowherd March 23, 2021 11:24 PM  

Jack Ward wrote:I truly do hate the thought of the, more or less, innocent troops, with families, that may die by my hand. In such a scenario I do hope a goodly number of them do die with a wish it were their masters who sent them bleeding out on the field.
They're not innocent when they take the King's shilling. However, if you want to do some good, don't wait for them to come to you. You go first to the ones who send them. It's not time for that.

Blogger Elder Son March 23, 2021 11:34 PM  

Corona-Cooties Survival Rates

0-19 Years 99.997%
20-49 Years 99.98%
50-69 Years 99.5%
70+ Years 94.6%

I'm 62 and have been exposed to 16 PCR tested CASES! that I know of. I haven't had so much as the sniffle since this Great Reset Plandemic. Nor has anyone in my family. I don't wear a face diaper unless I absolutely am forced to while going about my business. Of the 16 I know, only one ended up hospitalized with severe flu symptoms, and this after undergoing chemotherapy and having type 2 diabetes.

You have to ask yourself why are they so intent on people demanding the gene therapy shot, and what is in the gene therapy shot that they are so intent on people demanding.

And once again: This product has not been approved or licensed by FDA, but has been authorized for emergency use. In other words, they don’t even have a CLUE as to the LONG TERM effects of this gene therapy shot that they are calling a vaccine. As of right now, everyone taking this shot, is being experimented on, and they are just now learning of the short-term effects, while covering it up.

Meanwhile, consider the mostest dangerous cooties eva, and thousands of invaders are crossing our borders again, untested and released into the public, mostly without so much as a court date.

That is them, spitting in your face, again and again, as they cackle behind your back and calling you stupid.

Blogger Andy in San Diego and Elsewhere March 23, 2021 11:37 PM  

But, it's NOT a vaccine. A vaccine prevents you from getting the disease (like polio or measles). The jabs being given now just make it less likely that you'll need hospitalization or serious care. You can still get C0V1D and give it to others even if you've gotten the jab.

Blogger Valar Addemmis March 24, 2021 12:42 AM  

White Knight Leo #0368 wrote:I've always felt that there *is* a case to be made for mandatory vaccinations, but it's a weak case at best - and the people who try to make it always ignore the part where making it *mandatory* takes the impetus off the pharmaceutical companies to make their medicines reliable and safe.

This is sloppy thinking. There is a case for everything. The question is whether it's a compelling case or one that you agree with on balance (or based on morality, or based on existing legal frameworks, precedent, etc).

It's odd to hear "conservatives" (or here, neoclowns) talk about how the "vaccine" provides immunity when the current line from the government is still that vaccinated people can transmit the disease and should stay masked up, especially in mixed groups.

It's also worth noting (remember this, folks, because this will keep coming up) that the "herd immunity" argument can essentially be made about ANY imposition on your freedoms. Kind of a reverse of what Vox notes on Shapiro's "externality" blind spot. If you buy that there's a difference between forcing vaccine use to save you and forcing vaccine use to save other people (and this making compulsory vaccination allowable), the same argument can be made for taking your guns away. It's not intended to save you (quite the opposite), but it *is* intended to keep you from harming other people. Perfectly acceptable rationale for limiting your freedoms (or literally infringing on your bodily integrity), apparently.

Shapiro has to hate himself at this point. His audience is basically kids who think "reality doesn't care about your feelings" is a killer line that he owns the rights to and nobody else ever thought up, and Boomers.

Blogger Dan in Georgia March 24, 2021 12:57 AM  

Snidely Whiplash wrote:I find myself less appalled at Baby Benny than at the fact that he actually has a significant following.

There's a HUGE assumption in your question. Having a show does not mean he has a significant following. Westwood fired Savage, who DOES have a significant following to give his slot to Shapiro. Obviously, ratings are not the important factor in getting that distribution. It is something else.


Shapiro replacing Dr Savage tells you all you need to know about controlled opposition gatekeepers. Savage will be successful in whatever medium he works in. Benji just does and says what he's told and would disappear without a trace without the constant propping up of the powers that be. Empty suit.

Blogger Doktor Jeep March 24, 2021 1:02 AM  

More and more I become convinced that the holocaust is really their game plan for us.

Blogger Adam Zenko March 24, 2021 1:03 AM  

What kind of graduate of Harvard Law would recommend that you get injected with anything for which the federal government has granted blanket liability?

Blogger cyrus83 March 24, 2021 1:16 AM  

Mandated vaccination is not any different from other forced injections for the good of society. It is slavery under guise of public health with the government as the new owner, with the power to determine what must be injected into whom for the supposed good of society. The only people who don't think that power will be abused are the people who believe the media.

Boomers take note - the euthanasia vaccine will be coming your way if this comes to pass. Oh it won't be called that, but that will be the practical effect of it.

Blogger Bigger Bunyip March 24, 2021 1:23 AM  

Great comments. Public health is awful. It sounds so friendly and beneficial but it is about control and enforcement. Little Bennie is just parroting.

Btw if you google "Ben Shapiros wife" the first question under people also ask is "can Ben Shapiro satisfy his wife?". The man is known for not knowing about wetness.

Blogger John Rockwell March 24, 2021 1:51 AM  

How about Saphiru be forced to take the take the Not-Vaccine he loves so much.

Blogger MrNiceguy March 24, 2021 2:24 AM  

He does. He was praising the Israeli vaccine rollout with their "vaccine passport" program

Blogger George D. March 24, 2021 3:50 AM  

"Ben Shapiro completely DEMOLISHES antivaxers on campus"

Blogger Avalanche March 24, 2021 6:12 AM  

Griftie-Bennie claimed: "designed to protect you from a disease, and not to achieve herd immunity"

S'pose the poor uneducated caller has NO idea the not-vaccine isn't able for either? And all the blind listeners nod their heads and line up?

Preach that party line, you b@stard!

Blogger Avalanche March 24, 2021 6:22 AM  

@27 "These "vaccines" will only be as effective as flu shots (and not for years) that have to be revamped every year to account for the strains they think *might* be prevalent."

Then throw in the Pentagon study on their captive population of "test animals" that showed having HAD flu vacks -- nice new spelling; neatly avoids the algos! -- meant you were slightly MORE susceptible to chinkypox and maybe even bad results from it.

Magic 8-Ball says: "Reply hazy try again."

Blogger Maniac March 24, 2021 7:37 AM  

"The drug has to be licensed by the FDA before anyone can even consider mandating it."

And if or when that happens, can we be forced to take it if we wish to remain employed? If so, I might retire early.

Blogger Silly but True March 24, 2021 8:30 AM  

The entire point of Public health policy is a “death panel” — federal institutional financial bureaucrats empowered to review cash vs. perceived health benefit.

Public health doesn’t care about individuals. The way public health “cares” about an individual, if you’re lucky, is hold that what may be good for society might not be good for a few individuals, even to point that it might kill a few individuals so a fund will be set up to pay a few bucks to those public health maims or kills — again, if you’re lucky. But mostly it just doesn’t care.

Blogger Crunchy Cachalot March 24, 2021 8:32 AM  

people who cannot have vaccinations

Shouldn't such people be jailed, exiled or executed under "mandatory" vaccination laws? Why should anyone be concerned with this social and medical misfits?


This product has not been approved or licensed by FDA, but has been authorized for emergency use. In other words, they don’t even have a CLUE as to the LONG TERM effects of this gene therapy shot that they are calling a vaccine.

And you're under the delusion that "FDA approval" means the LONG TERM effects have been actually studied and the vaccine is "safe"? Just a quick perusal of the FDA's record indicates its approval is credentialism like all other credentialism, which is perfectly obvious if one has read the various posts VD has made about the unreliability of SCIENTIFIC! studies.

Blogger Damelon Brinn March 24, 2021 8:46 AM  

You can still get C0V1D and give it to others even if you've gotten the jab.

And yet I see normies telling each other to get their vaccine "passport" laminated and carry it around. They've gotten the idea from somewhere (social media?) that their vax-card will let them go back to normal, attending full stadiums and theaters and so on. I'd like to think they'll be pissed when that doesn't happen, but they've accepted so much nonsense about this already, they'll probably rationalize a way to accept that too.

Blogger CM March 24, 2021 9:27 AM  

You too?

I’ve been thinking we’ve got two blood libels on the heads of whites being pursued in this country and the only satisfaction will be slavery or genocide.

Blogger Unknown March 24, 2021 9:31 AM  

The Chickenhawk is greasing the slippery slope.

He's conflating a moral question with a legal question. My Church is pushing getting the "gene therapy known as a vaccine that doesn't give you immunity" as an act of love and charity towards your fellow man -- by getting it, the community achieves herd "immunity" and thus saving the old, frail, and sickly. This type of persuasion towards voluntary action is antithetical to accepting, as legal principle, that the community can legally force a foreign substance into someone's body. If you accept the legality of such action, then who decides what the next forced substance is? SOMA baby!

Blogger CopperMaran March 24, 2021 9:57 AM  


It's this way with everything the libs push. If it doesn't make sense to people just force them.
As for BS, so...move to Israel. 30 pieces of silver come to mind.

Blogger OneWingedShark March 24, 2021 10:06 AM  

CM wrote:I can not figure out the why or wherefore, but conservatives arguing for mandated vaccines makes me more outraged than the immigration issue does.
I can see how people can be fooled into the “compassionate” case for immigration. But there’s so much more active deception and cognitive dissonance where mandatory vaccines arguments are concerned.

Perhaps it's because a mandatory vaccine means that you no longer have bodily autonomy, you can't deny having some substance forcibly injected into you means that you cannot argue when they dictate what foods that you can or can't eat… indeed it is an assertion that your body does not belong to you, but to someone/something else: the government.

Blogger OneWingedShark March 24, 2021 10:10 AM  

map wrote:You have to be exposed to a dangerous substance because someone else can't be exposed to same dangerous substance?
Yes! Exactly.
You see, just like the Useful Idiots must be exposed to bullets so that The Party is not, so too must the bitter gun-and-bible clinging masses be exposed to the vaccine to protect those who wish to replace them!

Blogger OneWingedShark March 24, 2021 10:23 AM  

Elder Son wrote:You have to ask yourself why are they so intent on people demanding the gene therapy shot, and what is in the gene therapy shot that they are so intent on people demanding.
There was an interesting post I read on /pol/ where they claimed that the whole gene-therapy was to (a) cause sterilization/fertility-problems, (b) cause cancers, and/or (c) cause genetic-specific immune-diseases like AIDS — a big ol' gift to the pharmaceuticals, who would then have millions of new customers for life.

White Knight Leo #0368 wrote:I've always felt that there *is* a case to be made for mandatory vaccinations, but it's a weak case at best - and the people who try to make it always ignore the part where making it *mandatory* takes the impetus off the pharmaceutical companies to make their medicines reliable and safe.
The pharmaceutical companies are protected from legal liability, and even if you win in the so-called vaccine-court the fund that disburses the monies is federal, meaning paid for by tax-payers: so they have no motivation legal or monetary to make safe or reliable vaccines… they could inject you with pure mercury and not give a shit.

Doktor Jeep wrote:More and more I become convinced that the holocaust is really their game plan for us.
I certainly see where you're coming from.

Blogger Tars Tarkas March 24, 2021 10:56 AM  

Using his rule, aren't most vaccines mandatory? We get them because the diseases are infectious.
I'm guessing his wife's kid has an exemption. So your kid must get vaccinated to "protect" his wife's kid.

Blogger B.R. March 24, 2021 11:40 AM  

Controlled opposition. Designed to prevent Americans from venturing too far to the right.

Blogger vinifera March 24, 2021 12:24 PM  

Wondering if Yaumuke Ben is going to use his orthodox jewishness to justify not getting his 'chosen' family the kill not-vaccine shot.

Blogger xevious2030 March 24, 2021 2:51 PM  

“the euthanasia vaccine will be coming your way if this comes to pass”

That would be a wasted effort. Most old farts will probably go on their normal lifespan. They won’t be reproducing, and the deflating Boomer boom balloon will be gone soon enough. You’re looking at a timeframe of about 100 years, or 3-4 generations of damage.

Chalking the atmosphere, or whatever fad, to lower global temperatures. While keeping a maintenance level population around. Anything else as excessive, per the announcement through the Georgia Guide Stones. But first, the flooding of the gene pool with dominant and low trust genes, to expedite the efficiency and lower the expenditure of energy/effort.

“that the holocaust is really their game plan for us”
Predominantly.

Blogger xevious2030 March 24, 2021 2:51 PM  

"The drug has to be licensed by the FDA before anyone can even consider mandating it."

Why? They could just have us vote for it, like we did for US President. Or have the FDA vote for it. Or have us vote for the FDA.

Blogger xevious2030 March 24, 2021 2:54 PM  

To put it bluntly, people are going to have to get better, and more active, than the elites, the Prometheans. They don't like you, and it's time for the variety to rub those eyes, start stretching, reaching way out.

Blogger Akulkis March 24, 2021 3:20 PM  

>> I truly do hate the thought of the, more or less, innocent troops, with families, that may die by my hand. In such a scenario I do hope a goodly number of them do die with a wish it were their masters who sent them bleeding out on the field.

Every servicemember is taught during initial entry training, that it isn't an option to disobey am illegal order, it is MANDATORY, to both refuse the order and challenge the superior giving the order to come up with a legal order or stay quiet.

Blogger Akulkis March 24, 2021 3:23 PM  

>> but the issues they differ on sometimes floor me.


The 95% truth is used to cover the 5% which are lynchpins in their "kill yourself and your society, you undesirable livestock" plan.

Blogger Akulkis March 24, 2021 3:32 PM  

My only real surprise here is that it isn't David French.

David... Why the last name French. Is he really a descendant of the Gauls or so Franks, or is it an (((ornamental))) surname... You know, like the original incarnation of (((Captain America))). Too good to be in the Army -- that could have lead to being shipped off to the Pacific to fight the Japs! (Feynman describes, in "Surely, You're Joking, Mr. Feynman" that the overwhelming majority of Jews at Los Alamos were really upset that the A-bombs they invented were used against a nation which attacked the United States, rather than a nation which was leaving us alone except for those ships which were protecting and shipping war material to a belligerent.

Blogger Akulkis March 24, 2021 3:40 PM  

>> We are being manipulated but we should remember that simple fact, we are not obligated to take anything into our body we don't want. Fini.

I have already decided that if a superior in my chain of command demands that I take this ore dangerous than the disease" concoction at a mass medical event, that will be the day that I announce my sudden and immediate retirement, or develop a sudden breathing problem which puts me in the ER for the rest of the weekend.

I'll take my chances on getting it and using long established, low risk medications known to halt and reverse it within hours -- Zinc, Vitamin D, Evemectrin, and Hydrochloroquine.

Anything else is ridiculously foolish.

Blogger Akulkis March 24, 2021 3:54 PM  

>> The worst voice in radio humiliating himself yet again. The most tortured logic imaginable, he's awful.

A face fit for radio, a voice fit for print, and logic fit for the bottom of my birds' cage.

Blogger Akulkis March 24, 2021 4:13 PM  

>> Catholic theology, the most ancient theology we have.


OK, Boomer....

Blogger BeatYourHeadIn March 24, 2021 4:17 PM  

Dear Ben Shapiru: My children, wife, and I are not pollution.

Blogger Akulkis March 24, 2021 4:19 PM  

Andy iin San Diego:

>> The jabs being given now...

Shots, Andy. We've always called them shots, and always will. Why are you calling THIS shot "a jab"

Do you suddenly have an urge to nip down to the public house for a pint of bitters served at room temperature with a side of chips which look and taste suspiciously like french fries?

Blogger KC March 24, 2021 5:55 PM  

Another commenter said it before and I agree. Shapiro's logic is tortured. He sounds more like a salesman than a political/social commentator. It makes me wonder which pharmaceutical company(ies) are secretly sponsoring his "success" in broadcasting. Michael Savage has a master's degree in medical botany and PHD in nutritional ethnomedicine. I can see why his show was replaced with pro-shot Shapiro.

Blogger Cowboy Bear March 24, 2021 6:10 PM  

You'd think some of the medical knowledge that his wife has, since he is so quick to remind everyone she is a doctor, would rub off on him. That would require some friction and we all know that greasy weasel could make giant sandstones seem to levitate with the slime that oozes off of him.

Vaccines are ONLY meant to protect yourself from the disease. Herd immunity only protects those that do not have the vaccine!

The Day of the Rope cant come soon enough for those sodomites.

Blogger sammibandit March 24, 2021 8:13 PM  

Vaccines are ONLY meant to protect yourself from the disease. Herd immunity only protects those that do not have the vaccine!

Right. However, herd immunity is unachievable with open borders. As such it's totally irrelevant. There's no cuckservative case for herd immunity because cuckservatives love free trade including human capital.

Blogger xevious2030 March 24, 2021 10:34 PM  

“herd immunity is unachievable with open borders”

In a nutshell. Then there’s statements by the likes of Bill Gates, interested in vaccinating +7,000,000,000 people. The issue of mutations and the need for further gene therapy, over and over again, gets left out.

Masks for a couple of weeks, to flatten the curve. Gene therapy to reach herd immunity. Masks even after herd immunity. Got to reimmunize the immune, so we can flatten the curves for masking. All rubbish.

Blogger Valar Addemmis March 24, 2021 11:38 PM  

Tars Tarkas wrote:Using his rule, aren't most vaccines mandatory? We get them because the diseases are infectious.



Using his rules, full on totalitarianism is mandatory. If your bodily integrity can be violated with no more justification than that it's helpful "to protect other people", individual rights mean nothing. He's not stupid enough to miss that, just based on reasoning from first principles.

Blogger Avalanche March 25, 2021 5:50 AM  

@65 "More and more I become convinced that the holocaust is really their game plan for us."

Without the 'happy ending.' No reparations for US!

Blogger Avalanche March 25, 2021 5:51 AM  

@67 "Boomers take note - the euthanasia vaccine will be coming your way"

What makes you think this ain't it?!

Blogger Avalanche March 25, 2021 6:03 AM  

@88 "Why? They could just have us vote for it, like we did for US President. Or have the FDA vote for it. Or have us vote for the FDA."

Boy, they really really HAVE to come and "take ar' guns"! The usual blind-overreach. Nation 110 a-comin' round the mountain!

Blogger xevious2030 March 25, 2021 7:32 AM  

It is a bit amazing, with the Dominion based not elected Not-President, that people act as though the rule of law is even a thing at the top levels. But, but, but the FDA has rules it just HAS to follow.

Blogger xevious2030 March 25, 2021 8:18 AM  

And as you mentioned, the absurdity that they HAVE to kick down doors. Not much door kicking in Australia or the UK, and yet the job got done. Individuals waiting for the wrong war, never realizing in time that the actual one is already happening. At least now there is potential.

Blogger xevious2030 March 25, 2021 8:26 AM  

Another way, they don’t have to kick down doors, when putting up cardboard over viewing windows is enough to overpower.

Blogger Greasy Bear March 25, 2021 10:05 AM  

If they do have mandatory vaccination laws there should be the option to intentionally get the disease instead. I know Id rather have covid than the not vaccine.

Blogger Mamabear37 March 25, 2021 1:03 PM  

Wonder if he let his kids take MMR vax? Wagers?

Blogger Valar Addemmis March 25, 2021 1:48 PM  

Greasy Bear wrote:If they do have mandatory vaccination laws there should be the option to intentionally get the disease instead. I know Id rather have covid than the not vaccine.

Doesn't matter. They even want people who had the disease to get the vaccine.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts