ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2020 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Friday, April 16, 2021

A flu by any other name

Is still the flu. The Pfizer whistleblower was correct and Pfizer's CEO has already declared a possible need for annual covid vaccines.

Pfizer Inc's CEO says he believes people will 'likely' need a third dose of the COVID-19 vaccine. 

During a panel discussion hosted by CNBC in conjunction with CVS Health that aired on Thursday, Albert Bourla said a potential booster shot would be administered six to 12 months of being fully vaccinated.  

Bourla added that he thinks it is possible that people will need to be immunized against coronavirus annually.    

'There are vaccines that are like polio that one dose is enough...and there are vaccines like flu than you need every year,' he said.

'The Covid virus looks more like the influenza virus than the polio virus.'  

Let's examine the evidence in the philosophical mode of St. Thomas Aquinas:

  • It is said by scientists that 85 percent of the matter in the universe is undetectable.
  • It is said by scientists that the Arctic has been completely ice-free since 2013.
  • It is said by scientists that covid is not the flu.
I answer that: published and peer-reviewed scientody has proven to be less accurate than a coin toss and scientistry is entirely unreliable due to the manner in which it is funded. Further:

  • The number of people who have died OF covid is within the normal range of the number of people who die of the flu every year.
  • The flu has mysteriously vanished while the number of people who got covid was within the normal range of the number of people who get the flu every year.
  • The advocates of the various covid vaccines have already begun to sell the idea of annual covid vaccines to replace annual flu vaccines.
  • The neo-liberal world order is showing definite signs of collapse.
  • The covid narrative permits governments to significantly expand their powers in a way the flu narrative does not.
Therefore, I conclude: Covid is the flu repackaged and exaggerated for the globalist narrative to provide the Prometheans the ability to more easily manage the transition to the post-neoliberal world order.

Labels: , ,

95 Comments:

Blogger Lazarus April 16, 2021 5:56 AM  

Big Bear March 2020

(Paraphrase) "Covid is just the flu rebranded."

Blogger Karen took the Kids April 16, 2021 5:59 AM  

Let me guess, every annual Fluvid vaccine will enhance your end user experience?

Blogger The Observer April 16, 2021 6:09 AM  

Therefore, I conclude: Covid is the flu repackaged and exaggerated for the globalist narrative to provide the Prometheans the ability to more easily manage the transition to the post-neoliberal world order.

And now for the million-dollar question: will they succeed?

The attempt in NYC to roll it out suggests incompetence and corruption will get in the way of the spider web they hope to create, but will it be enough?

Blogger Silex April 16, 2021 6:22 AM  

Agreed. In addition to the flu, people should look up respiratory syncytial virus, especially how common it is, who it affects and how, and the attempt at making a vaccine for it, and the subsequent antibody dependent enhancement.

Blogger MST April 16, 2021 6:28 AM  

The Pfizer CEO is either stupid (possible) or counting on the bovine stupidity of the general public (more likely) to believe the absolute garbage he's spewing here.

Epidemiologically, the SARS CoV-2 coronavirus is spreading like one strain of seasonal flu. There, the similarity ends. Hint: research antigenic shift vs. antigenic drift.

"Therefore, I conclude: Covid is the flu repackaged and exaggerated for the globalist narrative to provide the Prometheans the ability to more easily manage the transition to the post-neoliberal world order."

Bingo. Don't have to be a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.

Blogger Unknown April 16, 2021 6:36 AM  

It's an influence virus, a particularly nasty one if you have the co-morbidity factors of diabetes, obesity, heart disease, kidney disease and a compromised immunity system of some sort. But still an influence virus. One that actually kills LESS of the "healthy crowd" then the season H1N1 strand.

Blogger johndoe03526 April 16, 2021 6:39 AM  

Coronavirus may be the most audacious hoax in world history. And most effective.

Blogger Cassander April 16, 2021 6:46 AM  

What they are not telling you is that you will -really- need that shot once you take the first one. Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE) is pretty much guaranteed for some new variants, meaning that novel variants are likely much more lethal for the vaccinated.

Take one shot, and become dependent on your benevolent government for new shots to stay alive. Just swell.

Blogger pete April 16, 2021 6:49 AM  

"The “vaccine” wasn’t made for Covid. Covid was made for the “vaccine”. Once you realize that, everything else will make perfect sense."

Blogger The Observer April 16, 2021 6:57 AM  

The Pfizer CEO is either stupid (possible) or counting on the bovine stupidity of the general public (more likely) to believe the absolute garbage he's spewing here.

Given the results produced, he was right about the bovine stupidity of the general public. It's very easy to see why the Prometheans have utter contempt for the common man.

Blogger Gregory the Tall April 16, 2021 7:04 AM  

Each booster shot will deactivate between 30 and 10 percent of our God given immune system. After 3 or 4 "jabs" then what?

Blogger Cappuccinobear April 16, 2021 7:06 AM  

Yes, and/or cold and allergy season rebranded.

Blogger Cappuccinobear April 16, 2021 7:08 AM  

I still find dark humor I'm the fact that Albert Bourla is a Sephardic Jew Veterinarian, trying to create "herd" immunity in the goyim population.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan April 16, 2021 7:24 AM  

Geez if a "scientist(s)" actually stated there is no Arctic Ice in the summer they need to scrub youtube of all the crazies that attempt the NW passage with boats. I watched a 6 hour documentary about some German eccentric named Clemens sail is ferro concrete boat thru the NW passage, two boats made it thru that year and without his diesel engine he and his whole crew would have been more skeletons on the sands.

I give it a few weeks at the most and the females and gamma jabees will pull the usual feminized crap of social pressure to relieve them of the stigma of stupidity against us not not-vaxxers.

Blogger George D. April 16, 2021 7:24 AM  

There will be a post-neoliberal world order. Just not the type they imagine. Remember, Russia is not in on it. That's pretty big buzzkill for the globalists. I think that's the main reason they are so antagonistic towards Russia.

Blogger xevious2030 April 16, 2021 7:24 AM  

If it were not the flu, given the characteristics attributed to it, a single set dose of perpetual immunity was absurd, at face value. Flu or not, annual packages were in the works. Messing with human genetics, that was a step beyond.

Blogger Unknown April 16, 2021 7:27 AM  

Called it day one.Mix one part Occams Razor,one part medical knowledge &experience, and one part street smarts and bingo!Almost too easy.

Blogger WestByGod Bear April 16, 2021 7:29 AM  

"I typed your symptoms into this thing up here and it says you could have network connectivity problems"

Blogger Shane Bradman April 16, 2021 7:33 AM  

My family in South Africa all got the mystery killer virus, and it was identical to the flu. Symptoms were identical to the flu. It took less than a week to get over, just like the flu. There were no long term health effects, just like the flu.

Blogger Boaty Bear April 16, 2021 7:34 AM  

I'm fairly sure it was February 2020.

Blogger notjoshing April 16, 2021 7:36 AM  

The covid operation appears to have been pretty clearly cooked up (presumably) by the Chinese to collapse the west. From the start, China overemphasized the threat: videos of people locked in homes or behind welded doors; mysterious releases showing piles of the dead; suggestions that the real covid fatality numbers in China were orders of magnitude worse. Then, once the west entered full panic mode, suddenly things were fine in China. And, now, here in the west, nearly all are blind men of Bethsaida, stumbling about while the similarly blind tell us a mask will keep us from stubbing our toes. Because science! And it's definitely not Jesus leading us; it's charlatans like the Pfizer CEO looking to milk civilization for all it's worth, while it's still worth anything. All of which should bring hope: the more obvious the lies, the more the foreign language of truth becomes recognizable as not just distinct, but worth understanding. Even this fool's finger can eventually learn not to wabble back to the fire.

Blogger Harambe April 16, 2021 7:58 AM  

So we're saying the BEST case scenario here is it's just a ploy to wangle money out of us?

Blogger Boaty Bear April 16, 2021 7:59 AM  

THAT ^^^

...Sounds like a real working vaccine.

Blogger Daniele Grech Pereira April 16, 2021 8:20 AM  

How do we explain this to midwits? Is that even possible?

Blogger furor kek tonicus ( LeMoron James loves knife murder ) April 16, 2021 8:28 AM  

VD
have already begun to sell the idea of annual covid vaccines to replace annual flu vaccines.


a quibble:
it's worse than that. they're still pushing flu vaccines at doctor's offices and drug stores.

they want to shoot you with flu AND Corona vaccines annually.

Blogger Damelon Brinn April 16, 2021 8:30 AM  

My favorite part is the "6 to 12 months." Which means it'll be 6, or less. Immediately doubles the profit and control, contrasted with the annual flu shot.

Blogger TheLoneVoiceOfReason April 16, 2021 8:32 AM  

@ Vox... you are missing a key piece of the puzzle. Researchers at major universities tested 1500 positive test kits and only found Influenza A and B. CDC could not provide them with a SAMPLE of SARS-COV2. Clip is on Bitchute (like 3 minutes).

Blogger furor kek tonicus ( LeMoron James loves knife murder ) April 16, 2021 8:34 AM  

21. notjoshing April 16, 2021 7:36 AM
The covid operation appears to have been pretty clearly cooked up (presumably) by the Chinese to collapse the west.


while China is pretty clearly in on the gag ( taking US research money from Fauci to work on Corona viruses at the Wuhan Virology Lab ), it's also pretty clear that the primary drivers of this bullshit are the Western governments who are falsifying the death numbers
...
and using those fake numbers to generate illegal 'health policy' directives and 'requirements'.

Blogger Swamp Fox April 16, 2021 8:39 AM  

I’m so glad somebody much smarter is saying this instead of me. I mean how can you justify the US having significantly more Covid cases and deaths than the entire continent of Africa? None of the many Covid narratives make sense. I mean it’s even more obvious when you compare historical statistics of flu data from 2019 to 2020. But people will not, they can not, see it.

Blogger The Last Roman April 16, 2021 8:43 AM  

I just had a male Boomer bitch at me for not wearing a mask. I'm guessing that most of them are this gullible. It would explain a great deal of recent history.

Blogger Didas Kalos April 16, 2021 8:43 AM  

https://rumble.com/vfnwc1-the-covid-19-experimental-drug-vaccines-are-dangerous-the-call-for-a-second.html

Blogger mgh April 16, 2021 8:55 AM  

"Public Health" is communist rhetoric.

Blogger Dwayne Thundergrit April 16, 2021 9:08 AM  

It's from the same family as the flu behaving like the flu other than the modifications done at UNC before it was shipped to Wuhan for 'accidental' release or release after a few mods Wuhan didn't make prior to their sloppy lab accidentally released it. Either way, the release was planned for a flu variant with a few carefully chosen sections of the DNA absent or 'weakened' in the sense that they're easily overridden and replaced within the flu DNA strand when they meet up with some RNA sections.

If enough people are vaccinated there will be a majority of the population that is easily targeted with select RNA components to bind to the COVID DNA and trigger a flu outbreak of whatever severity is desired. Variations in the vaccine could even be distributed in different areas of the country to cause mass outbreaks of a lethal strain in some areas while other areas are given a benign variant and therefore have no outbreak or a mild outbreak that's little more than the sniffles.

But, ya know, that's all conspiracy theory based on what I learned about potential binary chemical & biological weapons research back in the late 70s.

Who believes the powers that shouldn't be would ever plan ahead to implant an altered virus in order to have the entire population susceptible to a simple injection or even, possibly, aerosol release of RNA that will alter the universally present strain of flu?

Blogger Drew April 16, 2021 9:22 AM  

What frustrates me about Boomer Conservatives is that they seem to understand what is going on, but are totally unwilling to make any sacrifices to their personal lives in order to fight it.

Case in point: my Libertarian uncle who complains about the surveillance state and yet has a tracking device installed in his car so he can save money on insurance.

Blogger Jeff aka Orville April 16, 2021 9:59 AM  

Res ipsa loquitur, but then the common man has his head so far up his ass that he cannot hear anything but the whistle and toot of his own bowels.

Even knowing that, I'm amazed by how many have fallen for mass deception. I guess the heard is ready for the biggest deception that is yet to come.

Blogger MST April 16, 2021 10:03 AM  

Given the results produced, he was right about the bovine stupidity of the general public. It's very easy to see why the Prometheans have utter contempt for the common man.

Oh definitely. One of the bigger blackpills is seeing just how easily the public is swallowing the narrative on the Kung Flu. Even moreso than a stolen election, seeing people driving around, windows sealed wearing (at least) one mask is depressing. After all, a sharp citizenry could push back against the chicanery going on lately, but not one fearfully internalizing every brain dropping from odious gnomes like Fauci.

Gotta hand it to the Promethenas though, the whole "variant" narrative is a great piece of rhetoric not easily countered. The public has been conditioned to get their flu shot every year, so sliding a new not-vaccine into them every year has primed the pump. Never mind that CoV-2 is nothing like the flu (again, shift v. drift) but try explaining that to a boomer living in bug-eyed fear of death.

The best success I've had is analogizing it to something they're familiar with.

"Did you have chicken pox as a kid? Did you have a polio vax?"

"Yeah."

"Did you get either of those illnesses again?"



Of course some will bleat, "Muh variants!" but the fact is that nowhere is it explicitly stated that ANY of the variants will re-infect people who have had Kung Flu version 1.0, it's just hinted at and they let the fear do the rest.

I won't engage in credentialism but let's just say I know what I'm talking about when it comes to virology and I've had family members who know my background who believe anything CNN or Fauci says over me, so I don't even bother to engage, just agree and amplify. Any deprogramming gets into dialectic territory so not worth the effort.

As an aside, I would bet that a significant portion of the adverse vax reactions are caused by people who have had Kung Flu and didn't know it getting a vax. LOL, a disease so deadly you need to be tested to know you've had it. Your immune system is going to freak out some when an antigen that's been recently encountered is suddenly introduced at levels millions of times those it would see when encountering the antigen naturally.

If you have relatives who insist of getting Dr. Fauci's Miracle Juice, I'd steer them to getting Ab tested because if they've got Abs to it, there's A) no reason to get the shot (assuming for the sake of argument it's actually a vax) and B) they may get an immune hyper-response.

Lastly, if you want to go full Georgia Guidestones, how hard would it be to slip some RNA into the not-vax that codes for the CJD protein? Wouldn't need much, since prions are self-replicating and the results of a "mysterious" outbreak of BSE would allow even greater control for our elite betters. Pretty grim but I've learned that the limits on Promethean goals are one of competence, not malice.

Blogger Some Guy April 16, 2021 10:16 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Raymond Cannon April 16, 2021 10:19 AM  

I've the strangest case.
It's Deja Flu: Vox was right.
Once more, Boogaloo.

Blogger Raymond Cannon April 16, 2021 10:23 AM  

I forgot accents.
I can't edit my post now.
Please don't be a snob.

Blogger CM April 16, 2021 10:29 AM  

I’d think the far lower mortality (and nearly non-existent illness) in children compared to flu.

It is still on my list of possibilities that Covid is a failed flu vaccine.

Blogger v.soest April 16, 2021 10:31 AM  

Was waiting for someone to mention this. Who could've guessed that covid, like science, is also fake and gay

Blogger Evangeline April 16, 2021 10:31 AM  

In my 60's, I've had the flu many times. Typically the flu causes me to throw a high fever, at times 103, and wreck you for a few days. Then you recover. Hubby brought Covid home to me two weeks ago today, and today is the first day I didn't wonder if I should go sit in the hospital parking lot, just in case.
It ain't the flu.
Many of my family members got it at the same time. The 7 year old was asymptomatic. Two 17 year olds basically had a cold. Two 20 year olds were sicker than that, but recovered fairly quickly. Hubby and I have spent the last two weeks struggling, wondering if we were going to make it, taking each other's oxygen saturation levels with a pulse oximeter, watching for the dreaded drop. The medical community offered us NOTHING for Covid, suddenly you have leprosy, they don't want you coming in, and they have absolutely nothing to recommend. The whole medical community has gone deaf and dumb, they roll up the sidewalks so we lepers can't come in. I actually had a secretary tell me we couldn't be seen because "we have to protect ourselves!". So you're struggling for oxygen because this thing is squeezing your airway with inflammation, and "nothing will help", not steroids, not antibiotics (in case there is a bacterial component), nothing. Call if you turn colors, that's it.
The only possibility was antibodies, which I did not even feel well enough to pursue. Nothing else was suggested. I went into a hospital for fluids, the doctor stood across the room from me and told me to get the vaccine and shook his head about the "misinformation" out there. He never listened to my lungs, because he wouldn't even get close to me. I've never seen this kind of treatment in the American medical community. Why are there no recommendations at all. Why is Vit D3 not recommended, Vit C, Quercetin perhaps. Why is there NOTHING, but a jab.

Blogger Johnny April 16, 2021 10:33 AM  

I wonder, is the government worse now than it used to be or have I just started to notice what goes on more? Not sure, but I think it is worse.

What I have been expecting is that given the great success they have had spreading fear over the covid-19 flu, it would be the new model for how flus are treated. A paradigm shift from natural immunity to induced immunity through not-vaccination with the newly labeled vaccination. Lots of money for drug companies.

I think the early fear of covid-19 was overstated but at least semi-justified. Once they had a workable cure, the malaria medication plus zinc, the whole thing should have simmered out. The problem was that the cure had to be administered early, hence it had to be proscribed by a doctor early in the cycle. The CDC's refusal to go with it, scuttled it, and kept the crises going. A bunch of butt-holes in that agency.

Blogger Silex April 16, 2021 10:37 AM  

Globalist pandemicking has been long in the making. Just look up the propaganda on SARS from 2002-2003. Zoonotic coronaviruses were hyped by Donald Burke (Fort Detrick) at the 1997 Congress of the American Society for Microbiology. Chineegang did nothing on its own, is the more plausible assumption. Chineegang love globalist long time. US academics and industry has been deep Sinofried for over twenty years. Did Chineegang cook that up? No way. That plan came out of Deep Skank Tinktank.

Blogger Colonel Blimp April 16, 2021 10:40 AM  

I don't know. People are sheep, but sars virus is distinct from influenza virus and easily observed. However the numbers are compelling for massive mislabeling.

As I said before I had Sars from a trip to Japan and China at the end of 02. It was a nightmare, especially because no doctor there or here really knew what was going on until I was basically over it. I've also had the flu twice. There is no comparison. With the flu its a bit rough for a few days and then I'm fine. With Sars I was in a dizzy stupor of sweat for 3 weeks, not eating, and once in hospital there were golf size mucus balls in my lungs. Lost 47 pound at age 23.

The point is maybe sars was kept in a lab in China, rereleased with some quirks and the govs of the world counted millions of flu cases along with the hundreds of thousands of covid ones all as covid. Stupid, possibly shady, but it does not change the fact that covid is real and certain people can't afford to get it. However 80 percent or more it will not be that bad OR the so so cases are indeed literal flu.

Remember what stopped original SARS in its tracks was it was not very good at spreading before incapacitating its victims. Flu doesn't have this problem so is a good number filler. You'll also notice the ebb and flow of this disease during flu season. If it peters to nothing by August, stands to reason most cases are flu. That or the vax and natural immunity are working. And that will be the decision for the public.

I don't think the public will vax with this high a rate each subsequent year. Also enough med literature should become available with time to show what is actually happening. As for control, who knows? These globohomos would use anything for power and money and worldwide disease was always going to play into their hands. Democracy is the plague you are after.

Blogger Crunchy Cachalot April 16, 2021 10:42 AM  

@37 - It's not at all uncommon ("Old age sometimes causes anosmia.") and not proof of anything. It's just another example of paranoid propaganda that people have latched on to.

Blogger Newscaper312 April 16, 2021 10:42 AM  

Pretty good discussion of Antibody Dependent Enhancement
https://davidson.weizmann.ac.il/en/online/reasonabledoubt/ade-and-corona-vaccines

Blogger BriarRabbit April 16, 2021 10:46 AM  

As a kid, I worked in a sewage treatment plant. Made good money. I've the immune system of a horse. I get sick about once every two to three years.

Twice I've had a bad flu. In 1999 I hoped I was dying. It was five days of misery and then it took me a few months to get over a cough and the feeling I had something in my lungs.

I distinctly remember losing my sense of smell and taste. It makes eating pretty lackluster. And it took a while to get back to where I didn't notice it. Assuming I didn't just get used to a reduced sense of smell and taste.

Though my German Sheoherd just farted and I could distinctly smell AND taste that.

I look back on how I was treated then versus how I'd be treated now. I'd have to default the health department into not placing me on house arrest and my mere presence in a grocery store would shut it down nowadays.

Blogger budbrewer April 16, 2021 11:08 AM  

...And if you were a person, yeah, a person, yeah...I'd hit you in the face with pie Corona....

Blogger MarioM April 16, 2021 11:09 AM  

You can say that until your loved ones die from it or get it and you have to care for them. My father-in-law died from it, my mother-in-law has been recovering for a month and my strong and healthy 49 year old brother in law after 4 weeks cannot still climb a flight of stairs without getting tired. Anecdotal, but unless you experience it you are ignorant. It's not a binary choice, but you can believe what you want.

Blogger VD April 16, 2021 11:23 AM  

You can say that until your loved ones die from it or get it and you have to care for them.

The facts are the facts regardless of how many of your family members have died from it. Far fewer people have died from this than from any of the last FIVE major flu pandemics.

Furthermore, what part of "37 million annual flu cases vanished at precisely the same time 32 million Covid cases were reported" is hard for you to understand?

Covid is a severe, though not particularly lethal, form of the flu.

Blogger MonsoonBear April 16, 2021 11:23 AM  

MarioM wrote:You can say that until your loved ones die from it or get it and you have to care for them. My father-in-law died from it, my mother-in-law has been recovering for a month and my strong and healthy 49 year old brother in law after 4 weeks cannot still climb a flight of stairs without getting tired. Anecdotal, but unless you experience it you are ignorant. It's not a binary choice, but you can believe what you want.
I hate to say it, but anecdotes are, well, anecdotal. I got the coof and so did my fifty-eight year old Mother who has copd. We both got over it in about a week.

Blogger Colonel Blimp April 16, 2021 11:25 AM  

This is what I've been trying to get through to some here for a while, but like a lot of issues it has become ideological.

I think the response has been overblown and while I have vaccinated, I will not be doing it every 6 months like some reports are leaking out. However, none of this changes how truly horrible it can be. I personally know 4 people who have died and a dozen who still aren't right yet. One guy is still in rehab after two months in hospital and I was an acquaintance of the congressman from Louisiana who died.

I'm troubled that ideology is making people so flippant to what can be horrible. It's ok to not vax. It's fine to say I'm going to live how I want, eat in restaurants, etc. It's fine to debate numbers, responses, globohomo control, but it is the worst part of what liberals do to deny reality of how sh6tty this disease can be.

Blogger Newscaper312 April 16, 2021 11:36 AM  

@MarioM
Look into Ivermectin.
In addition to helping people actively infected, it has also helped people with lingering "long haul" after effects.

Blogger JWM in SD April 16, 2021 11:43 AM  

I know right!?! That is literally the biggest issue I have with this cobid bull crap.

Blogger SonyAD April 16, 2021 12:13 PM  

So what do Prometheans want to transition the swath of the world that they control into, from neo-liberalism? Neo-feudalism? Why is the not-vaccine necessary for it? Is the system they aim for one where the population has been drastically reduced, sterilised and/or pauperized? Or do the not-vaccines fulfil some other role? What might that be?

My mind is wargaming possibilities and implications but nothing I come up with is satisfactorily explanatory. But the desperation with which The Beast Empire is overselling and pushing the not-vaccine chemical concoctions lets me know, for sure, it's something no one should get.

Blogger Reziac April 16, 2021 12:25 PM  

Some vaccines (eg. smallpox) last a lifetime. More typical, and we have lots of data on this, is that good immunity from traditional virus-based vaccines (eg. rabies) lasts close to 4 years, but by 4.5 years has declined to a level insufficient to prevent disease, and wild exposure will no longer suffice to "top it off". Bacterin-type vaccines (eg. leptospirosis) may only last a few months.

So there's already huge variation depending on both the disease and the vaccine. I'd say the companies saying "It may need a booster at N-interval" are engaging in ass-covering, as right now we don't know, and we won't know for some time yet. mRNA vaccine has been around for about ten years, but since the main use has been against ebola in Africa, we don't have a very good picture yet for the long-term efficacy... which may only apply to ebola. Any vaccine is very much don't know how long it protects til you wait and see. They're wailing about worst case to stave off the "I took your vaccine and I still got CV19 two years later" lawsuits.

Since the CV19 vaccine behaves a lot like an allergin, I'd expect it to last fairly well.

Canine coronavirus vaccine (a traditional killed-virus vaccine) does appear to last a lifetime with respect to the canine variant, and its widespread use is probably why there appears to be cross-immunity to CV19. (Dogs can get CV19, but don't develop symptoms. Unless they're neither vaccinated nor previously exposed; then they do.)

We do influenza vaccine every year because there are numerous (and frequently new) variants that don't produce cross-immunity, but each one tends to cycle back around every 3 or 4 years. And this year's shot protects against this year's variant for the next 4 years or so. It doesn't protect against next year's variant. I noticed after I'd had several different flu vaccines, I no longer got ANY sort of flu, EVER... having accumulated "full coverage" across the whole spectrum of likely variants. Which I maintain by getting this year's jab.

BriarRabbit: judging by the timing and the lingering effects, what you had in 1999 was not flu, but a viral pneumonia that was making the rounds.

Blogger Gen. Kong April 16, 2021 12:38 PM  

The Pfizer CEO is either stupid (possible) or counting on the bovine stupidity of the general public (more likely) to believe the absolute garbage he's spewing here.

The (((Pfizer CEO))), like all (((Talmudic Satanists))), view all those outside those outside the tribe - except maybe other Prometheans like Gates, et al - as animals like bovines or sheep placed on earth by their "God" (the Devil) to be used for (((their))) pleasures and benefit. Whether Bourla still practices the Talmudist sect of Satanism or has moved on to the general Promethean type of evil embraced by Gates and others is somewhat (but not entirely) beside the point.

Other Prometheans hold the same genocidal view of the hoi-polloi, particularly Christians, though its unclear if (((Talmudists))) view other Prometheans without their bloodline as something akin to shepherd dogs who can be disposed of later on after the great herds of cattle have been culled to the satisfaction of their "God" or they've drunk their own kool-aid and see them as 'equals' of a sort. Some of the other Prometheans also seem to hold bloodlines in very important regard. This might be indicative a possible fissure in Promethean ranks which should not be ignored.

Blogger Gen. Kong April 16, 2021 12:50 PM  

@45 Colonel Blimp.

The important series of two articles by Unz on the likely bio-warfare origins of COVID-19 should be considered as well. The first was almost exactly a year ago:

https://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravda-our-coronavirus-catastrophe-as-biowarfare-blowback/

while the follow-up was just a month ago:

https://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravda-covid-19-its-impact-and-origins-after-one-year/

Note that the bio-weapon theory in no way negates or contradicts the lying behavior and statistical manipulation on the part of totally corrupt and compromised medical authorities. The claim that the particular virus has never been isolated are fairly new, and add an interesting factor. This could also be disinformation and there has been no shortage of it since the first announcement of a pandemic arising from bats in a Wuhan wet-market.

Blogger OneWingedShark April 16, 2021 12:53 PM  

Dwayne Thundergrit wrote:But, ya know, that's all conspiracy theory based on what I learned about potential binary chemical & biological weapons research back in the late 70s.
There's a LOT of good research papers from the `60s, `70s, and `80s.
(It's enough to make one weep at the decline in quality.)

Who believes the powers that shouldn't be would ever plan ahead to implant an altered virus in order to have the entire population susceptible to a simple injection or even, possibly, aerosol release of RNA that will alter the universally present strain of flu?
You ain't "their people", so why should they care?

Evangeline wrote:Why is there NOTHING, but a jab.
Because they want it to be your only option.
They want absolute control, and what better way than to normalize the notion that you do not own your body?

Johnny wrote:I wonder, is the government worse now than it used to be or have I just started to notice what goes on more? Not sure, but I think it is worse.
I, too, think it's worse: obviously the growing cancer of those loyal to foreign powers in our high-offices means that they have no connection whatsoever to see to the well-being of the people.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine April 16, 2021 12:54 PM  

Came to the same conclusion more than a year ago now, though the general motivation of simply continuing the control program is a bit broader than I had thought.

It won't work. They're already sabotaging it themselves. Still, the twenty-first century is shaping up to make the monumental wicked crimes of the 20th look like a series of childrens' picnics.

"So we're saying the BEST case scenario here is it's just a ploy to wangle money out of us?"

No, the best case scenario here is that it's just a ploy to make us permanent pharmaceutical serfs.

Blogger Ahuehuete April 16, 2021 12:55 PM  

"Each booster shot will deactivate between 30 and 10 percent of our God given immune system. After 3 or 4 "jabs" then what?"

Release a deadly version of the virus and get that sweet depopulation they talk about?

Blogger Elder Son April 16, 2021 12:58 PM  

But, but... I couldn't smell or taste anything! And I had the dreaded COVID Pink Eye too! And OMG! I know people who have died!

FFS, what a massive hypnotic con-job.

And consider the fact that the vast majority of people didn't even know they had the Cooties, until they were skeered by massive hypnotic fear propaganda into getting the fake PCR test.

Attention! Attention! Attention! You are all going to die! Get tested! Flatten the curve! Wear a face diaper! Remember the 6 foot rule! Separate yourselves from one another! Stay home unless you are rioting! Your loved ones must die alone from whatever! Get the shot!

If you still believe this is the most dangerous Cooties ever, pay attention to what they do, despite what they demand you to do.

Blogger Matrick April 16, 2021 1:02 PM  

The rollout of first doses will be the high point for vaccine uptake, as more and more people will be scared away from further doses either due to personal experience of side effects or from hearing about the experiences of others.

The more doses we have, the greater the risk. It's hard to see them managing to keep this going.

Blogger BD April 16, 2021 1:07 PM  

I wouldn't be surprised if they've been releasing specific flu variants from time to time and kept taking notes. Somehow I think the truth is going to be even crazier than what we're suspecting.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd April 16, 2021 2:03 PM  

Evangeline wrote:It ain't the flu.
Technically true. You drew a short straw, and it hit you hard. For most of us, it's a mild flu.
Evangeline wrote:
Many of my family members got it at the same time. The 7 year old was asymptomatic. Two 17 year olds basically had a cold. Two 20 year olds were sicker than that, but recovered fairly quickly. Hubby and I have spent the last two weeks struggling, wondering if we were going to make it, ...

Short straw. Sorry, glad you're getting over it now.
Evangeline wrote:The medical community offered us NOTHING for Covid, suddenly you have leprosy, they don't want you coming in, and they have absolutely nothing to recommend. The whole medical community has gone deaf and dumb, they roll up the sidewalks so we lepers can't come in. I actually had a secretary tell me we couldn't be seen because "we have to protect ourselves!"....
I went into a hospital for fluids, the doctor stood across the room from me and told me to get the vaccine and shook his head about the "misinformation" out there. He never listened to my lungs, because he wouldn't even get close to me. I've never seen this kind of treatment in the American medical community. Why are there no recommendations at all. Why is Vit D3 not recommended, Vit C, Quercetin perhaps. Why is there NOTHING, but a jab.

Ivermectin is cheap and effective, but where's the profit in that? Go down to the feed store and buy a tube of horse wormer. Follow the protocol. Start TODAY.

Doctors will lose their licenses if they deviate from the narrative, and the narrative requires the highest possible death rate. This is even worse than ``cure a patient, lose a customer.'' Your doctor may not want to kill you, but he will kill you, or he won't be a ``doctor'' any more.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd April 16, 2021 2:03 PM  

Johnny wrote:I wonder, is the government worse now than it used to be or have I just started to notice what goes on more? Not sure, but I think it is worse.
Not sure it's really worse, but they've definitely stopped trying to hide it.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd April 16, 2021 2:07 PM  

Colonel Blimp wrote:... but sars virus is distinct from influenza virus and easily observed.
Correct. So what?
Technically it isn't a flu virus, it's a slightly different virus, with a cool new name. So what?

Practically, it's just another flu, with the bonus feature of being easily, safely, cheaply treated.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd April 16, 2021 2:10 PM  

BriarRabbit wrote:I distinctly remember losing my sense of smell and taste. It makes eating pretty lackluster. And it took a while to get back to where I didn't notice it. Assuming I didn't just get used to a reduced sense of smell and taste.
BR, was that past, non-Chinkypox anosmia sans stuffy nose?

Blogger Hammerli 280 April 16, 2021 2:19 PM  

I don't know about any neoleftist world order, but I do know that the track record of the flu vaccine has been about 50% effectiveness...yet it is pushed incessantly. And you know damned well they'll be pushing COVID vaccines annually...with about as much effect.

Follow the money.

Blogger Colonel Blimp April 16, 2021 2:59 PM  

Saying anecdotal as a disqualifier applies to this if the argument is how severe or fatal this is. However, the original post is claiming covid is essentially not real and merely a flu, if not the flu itself. 34k died of flu in 2019. 560k+ have died from covid. That's a hard number to reconcile if it is as you say the flu.

But beyond this, it is quite easy to show that covid and influenza are 2 different viruses as if that matters in any practical way.

The only real debates should be what to do about it, is it reasonable to vax for something that might not effect you that much, and potentially what control our insane gov might try to wrestle away from us yet again, not if this disease even exists or not. This does not help anyone.

Blogger Wes350 April 16, 2021 3:07 PM  

"The number of people who have died OF covid is within the normal range of the number of people who die of the flu every year."

Can someone point me to the Link with this info?


Yes; The Kung Flu is hard on people with underlying conditions.

Which is why peoples kids will almost walk it off but the parents get hit really hard.

FYI - being FAT is an underlying condition!

Being out of shape is an underlying condition! We live in a world where people get in their car to drive a block to the grocery store to pick up a single gallon of milk...

Smoked and drank a lot in your youth? Experimented with drugs a little? Those years of taxing your body when you were younger catch up to you. You have an underlying condition due to you bodies compromised physiology.

"But we are perfectly healthy" Yeah, sure you are, maybe you might want think about that for a minute...

Blogger Ominous Cowherd April 16, 2021 3:09 PM  

Elder Son wrote:And consider the fact that the vast majority of people didn't even know they had the Cooties, until they were skeered by massive hypnotic fear propaganda into getting the fake PCR test.
Yes, the test is the panic-demic.

Blogger Colonel Blimp April 16, 2021 3:11 PM  

That's a lot to take in.

Blogger Colonel Blimp April 16, 2021 3:12 PM  

I'll look at both shortly.

Blogger Colonel Blimp April 16, 2021 3:17 PM  

I don't understand this. The globohomos rely on endless population growth to create economic growth even inviting endless hordes into civilized countries to do this but now want an extreme depop event?? How would they fund themselves. It's ridiculous and it still would not stop the huge birth rate of orcs in other parts of the world.

Blogger Colonel Blimp April 16, 2021 3:18 PM  

Exactly. Ive done the vax. Unless it is shown to be both safe and not needed for another 4 or 5 years, I will not be doing it again. And I'm sure that goes for many others.

Blogger Colonel Blimp April 16, 2021 3:24 PM  

That's not the argument presented here. The original post says its basically the flu so no worries. But if it isn't the flu maybe we should pay attention. And 34 k dead to flu every year is now 565k dead from covid. The distinction is obvious and matters because that was the op and i presume your assertion to begin with.

Blogger VD April 16, 2021 4:09 PM  

34k died of flu in 2019. 560k+ have died from covid. That's a hard number to reconcile if it is as you say the flu.

Please stop retarding here. It's offensive.

34k died of the 2019 flu. 539k died of the 2020 flu. 50 million died of the 1918 flu.

This isn't that hard.

Blogger the other boomer April 16, 2021 4:21 PM  

Evangeline,
The medical system is mainly for money. It isn't that nobody who works in it cares about people, but all the forces push them away from pushing vitamins, etc. that doen't bring significant profit. Look up Dr. Mercola, who has good info on a variety of alternative treatments for covid, and for health in general.

Blogger Noah B. April 16, 2021 4:30 PM  

Given the many economic incentives to diagnose illnesses as Covid, there's every reason to be skeptical of the official death toll.

Imagine you're a hospital administrator. Sick indigents are filling up your ICU and you're required to care for them even if they have no insurance. You can get stiffed as usual, or if you pressure your staff to diagnose questionable illnesses as Covid, no one will question it and the government will pick up the tab. With the vague diagnostic criteria the CDC has handed out you're not even breaking any rules. All you have to do is keep your mouth shut, play along, and you'll make money instead of going broke. For most people this isn't a hard decision.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine April 16, 2021 4:48 PM  

"I've never seen this kind of treatment in the American medical community."

Everything you are seeing, as far as symptoms, reflects the effects of most any disease on a certain segment of the older populace, combined with a degree of induced hypochondria. What you are seeing as far as medical response reflects panic and abject ignorance of the reality, regardless that they have been dealing with it for over a year now.

"but sars virus is distinct from influenza virus and easily observed."

Try: "Never observed, crystallized, or isolated." That is the reality. The only things that have been observed with any serious degree of veracity are the supposed infectees.

"The point is maybe sars was kept in a lab in China, rereleased with some quirks and the govs of the world counted millions of flu cases along with the hundreds of thousands of covid ones all as covid."

Possible, but there aren't even hundreds of thousands of cases if so. It's not been enough to so much as make the real stats twitch.

"Stupid, possibly shady, but it does not change the fact that covid is real and certain people can't afford to get it."

No, it would still be fake in that case, an intentional and dishonest conflation of the flu and SARS, and certain people can't afford a single bee sting either.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine April 16, 2021 5:33 PM  

"I think the response has been overblown and while I have vaccinated, I will not be doing it every 6 months like some reports are leaking out."

I'm afraid you'll have to excuse me for pressing (x) on that statement. If the version you took says it needs boosters, you'll most likely take them for all the same reasons you took the first one, on top of the motivation that you are now invested in the story. Your denial on this account rings false, and colors the rest of your reactions.

"However, none of this changes how truly horrible it can be."

Very nearly everything in existence that humans have experienced has been at some time and place truly horrible to someone, and yet no one sane cares about the vast majority of it outside their personal experiences, and no one ought to either.

"I'm troubled that ideology is making people so flippant to what can be horrible."

No, sanity and practicality make them flippant. If everyone were forced to give a single shit about every last issue that severely affected some sub 1% proportion of the population or another, everyone on earth would be long dead of stress, fear, and sleeplessness. People don't care because people literally cannot care and remain living.

"it is the worst part of what liberals do to deny reality of how sh6tty this disease can be."

It is the worst part of selfish children to cry about their own problems at everyone else's expense. No one is denying that some people get bad shakes, get your hysteria under control. Cry, but cry to people who know and care about you instead of random strangers.

"34k died of flu in 2019. 560k+ have died from covid."

No, 560k have been attributed to covid while death rates from so many other things magically and unaccountably are reported to have plummeted. And no, those aren't just deaths from things that you can't do if you're stuck indoors.

"But beyond this, it is quite easy to show that covid and influenza are 2 different viruses as if that matters in any practical way."

The generally administered test cannot tell and the supposed virus has in fact not been isolated, so please do tell how it is easy.

"I don't understand this. The globohomos rely on endless population growth to create economic growth even inviting endless hordes into civilized countries to do this but now want an extreme depop event?? How would they fund themselves."

Are you kidding? Their lesser employees ought to be scared yet aren't smart enough. The top dogs could spend a million dollars a month for the rest of their lives and never know scarcity. On top of that, have you noticed our fiat system of currency? Funding can be and is conjured from thin air all the time by the simple fact that most people are stupid enough to behave as if it were real resources.

The injection of foreign hordes is little more than the immunosuppressant, anaesthetic, and enzymes released into the body to keep it from reacting, and to break down its structure for extraction, while the parasites continue sucking. They don't actually want population growth at all, it's just temporarily convenient. It will be cut loose as the host body withers and is shed to a husk, and the parasites encapsulate and move on.

"The distinction is obvious and matters"

The distinction is inflated and fraudulent. Remove the fraud and inflation, and there is no sufficiently significant distinction remaining.

Blogger OneWingedShark April 16, 2021 5:47 PM  

SonyAD wrote:So what do Prometheans want to transition the swath of the world that they control into, from neo-liberalism? Neo-feudalism? Why is the not-vaccine necessary for it?
The not-vaccine and restrictions are setting up the legal framework for the 'precedence' of establishing that your body is not your own.

Blogger SCBen April 16, 2021 8:49 PM  

From the very beginning I've called this the "Kung Fu Flu". I have never had the flu before and had never taken a flu shot. People at work took the shot, felt miserable for a few days, and some of them STILL came down with the flu! We went to Disney in Fl in late Jan.20. There were asian people everywhere as well as many other nationalities - even a bunch of us redneck Americans! The week after we got home I began running a low grade fever, hurt all over, constant cough, didn't feel like I could take a full breath, and then lost my sense of taste. I was 67 then and in decent shape. Took me three and a half weeks to shake it. I've never believe a WORD from Falsey or The Scarf! Still don't believe that covid ATE UP all the flu!!

Blogger Daniel April 16, 2021 9:11 PM  

They are still pushing the flu shots. So it will be two vaccines a year

Blogger Daniel April 16, 2021 10:26 PM  

Dude.... Ivermectin

Blogger Daniel April 16, 2021 10:31 PM  

Same head scratching here

Blogger Daniel April 16, 2021 10:34 PM  

I think the chinese will put them in their place should ghey succeed in wipibg the eurooean stock. Pyrrical at best

Blogger SacrificialLamb April 16, 2021 10:48 PM  

@71. Colonel Blimp

Saying anecdotal as a disqualifier applies to this if the argument is how severe or fatal this is. However, the original post is claiming covid is essentially not real and merely a flu, if not the flu itself. 34k died of flu in 2019. 560k+ have died from covid. That's a hard number to reconcile if it is as you say the flu.


No, you're listing REPORTED deaths of COVID-19. There's a financial incentive for hospitals to lie. In New York, hospitals receive a $13,000 subsidy every single time they report someone as having "the Chinky Flu". They also receive a $39,000 subsidy every time they put someone onto a ventilator. That provides a financial incentive, and anyone with half a brain knows that INCENTIVE DETERMINES POLICY.

@71. Colonel Blimp

But beyond this, it is quite easy to show that covid and influenza are 2 different viruses as if that matters in any practical way.


Fine. Show it. You say it's easy, right? SO SHOW IT. Provide us with an example of SARS-CoV-2 being fully isolated in a lab. And no, bits and pieces of RNA do not count. If you won't or can't do that, then you're full of crap.

@71. Colonel Blimp

The only real debates should be what to do about it, is it reasonable to vax for something that might not effect you that much, and potentially what control our insane gov might try to wrestle away from us yet again, not if this disease even exists or not. This does not help anyone.


Oh, I think questioning and debating the very existence of SARS-CoV-2 is quite helpful. How do you have a so-called "vaccine" for a virus that hasn't been reliably forensically proven to even exist? Until you or someone else forensically proves otherwise, the PCR test is the pandemic.

Or to put this another way, the flu doesn't just magically disappear, you retard.

Blogger shstalwart April 17, 2021 1:18 AM  

Colonel Blimp wrote:Saying anecdotal as a disqualifier applies to this if the argument is how severe or fatal this is. However, the original post is claiming covid is essentially not real and merely a flu, if not the flu itself. 34k died of flu in 2019. 560k+ have died from covid. That's a hard number to reconcile if it is as you say the flu.


The criteria for counting a death as a flu death is not the same as the criteria for counting a covid death. Therefore, 34k vs 560k is a meaningless comparison.
It's like telling a legally blind guy to count mosquitoes in room A, and a dude with 20/10 vision to count them in room B, and then proclaiming "lo and behold, room B has more mosquitoes than room A!"

Blogger Bearable Pain April 17, 2021 5:05 AM  

Hear hear.

Blogger xevious2030 April 17, 2021 9:25 AM  

“The globohomos rely on endless population growth to”

For over 100 years they have been giving food and medicine to low trust, and encouraging high trust adopt animals and Africans instead of having children. Reconcile.

Blogger Silex April 17, 2021 12:09 PM  

Apparently only 14% of people with influenza-like illness (ILI) have one of the 4 influenza viruses, as per a study of the 2008-9 flu season with 180,000 samples tested. Now SARSCOV2 joins the long list of things that are considered to cause ILI, even though it can't be said to cause ILI always, since not everybody who gets infected gets a flu-like illness. The ILI it is supposed to cause is not remarkably different than the other ILI, in spite of all of the hype about its novelty. For those who are attached to their personal anectdotes in this regard, there are just as many anectdotes that testify to the typical ILI nature of SARSCov2 illness.

Blogger Matthew W April 18, 2021 4:31 PM  

Nope
Control over everyone

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts