ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2020 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Tuesday, April 06, 2021

So, there's good news and bad news

The good news about the not-vaccine: it will reportedly reduce your risk of dying from COVID-19. Probably. The bad news about the not-vaccine: it will reportedly increase your risk of dying from cancer.

There’s a secret layer of information in your cells called messenger RNA, that’s located between DNA and proteins, that serves as a critical link. Now, in a medical shocker to the whole world of vaccine philosophy, scientists at Sloan Kettering found that mRNA itself carries cancer CAUSING changes – changes that genetic tests don’t even analyze, flying completely under the radar of oncologists across the globe.

So now, it’s time for independent laboratories that are not vaccine manufacturers (or hired by them) to run diagnostic testing on the Covid vaccine series and find out if these are cancer-driving inoculations that, once the series is complete, will cause cancer tumors in the vaccinated masses who have all rushed out to get the jab out of fear and propaganda influence. Welcome to the world of experimental and dirty vaccines known as mRNA “technology.”

I have to admit, my sympathy for anyone experiencing unexpected adverse effects from the not-vaccine is pretty close to nonexistent. These aren't infants being inoculated against their will and without their knowledge or ability to resist, after all. They are adults who one would quite reasonably expect to know better than to permit themselves to be injected with untested experimental substances on the word of people with literally billions of dollars to gain from selling the injections.

Of course, given the fact that the not-vaccine is being ruled out as a causal factor even when people literally keel over and die after being injected, we can expect that the cause of the increased number of chronic lympthocytic leukemia cases in five or ten years will remain a complete mystery to the medical and scientific communities.

Labels: , ,

155 Comments:

Blogger mgh April 06, 2021 12:07 PM  

The increase in cancer will be blamed on some man made environmental factor that can be used as an excuse for the green agenda or an excuse to switch to eating bugs instead of meat.

Blogger Wayne April 06, 2021 12:10 PM  

I have resisted the jab despite my virtue signaling colleagues pronouncements about their appointment times and number of jabs received.

Blogger Nobody of Consequence April 06, 2021 12:10 PM  

95% of humans are simply idiot lemmings.

Maybe, just maybe, those who want population reduction are correct. Nah! People have the right to be stupid, ignorant, or what have you. Nature will take its toll and deal with the weak.

Of course, we know that the medical people of today are so much more brilliant than those of the past, that's why they can create fixes so quickly. And technology, because...

The 2nd law explains why general intellect is dropping.

Blogger The Observer April 06, 2021 12:15 PM  

Remember that big pharma doesn't want to cure you. They want to "control" your illness so that you're still alive to pay, but sick enough that you need to keep paying. Cancer is one of the best diseases for that.

Blogger David April 06, 2021 12:26 PM  

RNA processing is incredibly complex. mRNA is processed/spliced by the body. There is RNA silencing which is another form of regulating mRNA/protein expression. Can certain sequences turn down TNF- maybe. Maybe not. Then, how long would it last. I think hypersensitivity of T-cells is a more realistic thing to worry about. God loves dumb, that's why there is so much of it. That article is pretty dumb.

Blogger George D. April 06, 2021 12:32 PM  

In our news there was a story about the Italian government forcing healthcare personnel to take the not-vaccine, or be fired and forfeit wages and unemployment. True of fake?

Blogger Thomas Bateman April 06, 2021 12:33 PM  

For what it's worth:
https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-afs:Content:9994785135

Blogger Cappuccinobear April 06, 2021 12:33 PM  

If only they counted vaccine deaths like they count covid deaths. Imagine if everyone who died within 30 days of being "not-vaccine-anated" were counted as vax deaths...

Blogger Canadian Warlord April 06, 2021 12:34 PM  

"...we can expect that the cause of the increased number of chronic lympthocytic leukemia cases in five or ten years will remain a complete mystery to the medical and scientific communities."
____________________________
Important word: "communities." Anecdotally I've worked with 2 people who had daughters damaged by vaccines. Both of them at the 18-month shot. One of them has a hyperbaric chamber and has removed _some_ of the heavy metals from his child's brain (partial recovery). Why this is relevant: BOTH of them were told by their doctors, privately, that the damage was caused by vaccines.

There will come a time when the drops of rain such as privately held opinions by doctors, becomes a deluge that the entire medical establishment will not see coming. But hey, that's the painful process by which actual advances in medicine originate - such as Louis Pasteur and the previously unclean methods of surgery. Or when births used to belong to midwives. I believe we approach another such ground-shaking reality shift. More than anything it'll involve big pharma and insurance companies, which after enough damage to the public, will literally be burnt to the ground. How many offices worldwide are we actually talking about? Not the manufacturing but square feet of office? It's not a lot.

Blogger The Observer April 06, 2021 12:36 PM  

Of course, we know that the medical people of today are so much more brilliant than those of the past, that's why they can create fixes so quickly. And technology, because...

Doctors were regularly viewed with suspicion, and iatrogenics were cursed as far back as ancient greece.

They were floated on the same tide of belief and social trust in technology that scientists were, and like them are busy frittering away all the goodwill the public has for them.

Blogger MarkyMark April 06, 2021 12:37 PM  

VD,

I don't know what to think about people taking The Holy Jab. On one hand, if they haven't done their research; if they don't know about alternative media; if they get most or all of their news from MSM; then how can they be aware of the jab's pitfalls if they're not being told? So, on one hand, I want to be sympathetic-to a point.

OTOH, one would think that the speed at which The Holy Jab would raise some alarm bells! One would think that people would question the undue emphasis on the vax; why does everyone need it to resume normal life? Why are no alternatives ever mentioned, let alone encouraged? One would think that people would at least give passing thought to these questions. Besides, anyone who still trusts CNN, CNBC, et al DESERVES what they get! When viewed in that light, I'm not inclined to be sympathetic, either.

Blogger Derangement Syndrome April 06, 2021 12:39 PM  

They did this before with the Sauk Polio vaccine of the 1950's, and then there was an explosion of soft-tissue cancer in the 60's and 70's.

Blogger Colonel Blimp April 06, 2021 12:39 PM  

A bit. I'd need more than where that article came from before I start saying it causes cancer. Especialoy when a third of everything you enciunter everyday supposedly does as well.

Blogger MJ April 06, 2021 12:43 PM  

Anyone who has taken even an introductory biochemistry course should realize that these cellular communication processes are so complex that altering one part of it must necessarily have other effects. It's supreme hubris to think that we can change the way our body works without negative consequences.

Blogger Damelon Brinn April 06, 2021 12:50 PM  

RNA processing is incredibly complex.

Yes. I learned the basics of it a few years ago while tutoring some biology students. It's fascinating stuff, and it has the potential to provide a huge leap forward in medical treatments. But I don't think we're anywhere near knowing all the possible pitfalls. At least not well enough to be experimenting on entire populations to fight an illness we already know is treatable and not a threat to most people anyway.

The same people who say they have this all figured out used to say we had a bunch of "junk DNA," and then they discovered it did stuff after all. We won't know for a long time what they've unleashed with this. I hope it turns out to be harmless, because most of my family trotted off to get it like dutiful citizens. I'm praying for that, but not betting on it.

Blogger Lunchbag Lizard April 06, 2021 12:51 PM  

One can find lots of information excoriating Anthony Fauci for his role in the AZT medical debacle and yet no one seems to care.

Blogger KingKrawFish April 06, 2021 12:53 PM  

I have been shocked at how absolutely enthusiastically Eager people around me are to get this shot. The people who have already received it act as if they’ve won the lottery or something, it’s shocking how insanely uninformed and gullible people are.

Blogger Rahul S April 06, 2021 12:58 PM  

Snoopes is working in overdrive regarding this article/topic.

Blogger Elder Son April 06, 2021 1:00 PM  

Not only can you get you gene therapy shot, you get to still act as if you never got your gene therapy shot!

The Corona-God speaks on why CASES! are dropping in Texas: I'm not really sure, it could be because they're doing things outdoors, you know it's very difficult to just one-on-one compare that...I hope they continue to tick down, if they do that would be great. But there's always the concern that when you pull back on methods, particularly things like indoor dining, or bars that are crowded...you could see a delay, then all of a sudden cases tick back up.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/dr-fauci-cant-explain-why-texas-covid-cases-keep-dropping-despite-reopening

I'm not really sure, it could be because they're doing things outdoors...

Sunlight Destroys COVID 8x Faster Than Scientists Believed, Study Shows

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/trump-was-right-sunlight-destroys-covid-8x-faster-scientists-believed-study-shows

Something they discovered when they put the Spanish Flu cases out in the Sun and fresh air.

Speaking of the mRNA: The experimental "vaccine" is not made of organic mRNA from human carbon based material. It is man created in a lab made of synthetic non human materials. Now you’ve made yourself into a genetically modified organism.

Anyhow, so this is why the Pentacon has an actual plan for a Zombie Apocalypse.

Looking forward to the 2025-2028 SPARS Plandemic.

Blogger Rick April 06, 2021 1:01 PM  

It’s junior high all over again.
The peer pressure.

Blogger Warunicorn April 06, 2021 1:07 PM  

We're all probably going to have a good little laugh in some years, maybe less. *Maybe* my 74-year-old Boomer mother will be around then, maybe not, between all her brought-upon-herself health issues and getting jabbed with the not-vaccine. (I've tried talking to her about it but she claims she had to or they weren't going to give her dialysis. Right. On top of all the other lies she's told me, I've learned to just brush it all off.)

What's astounding to me is the lack of critical thinking and questioning when it comes to things like this. Most people really are idiots buying into lie after lie wholesale. It kind of scares me because I don't want to be part of a society that panic buys toilet paper as if it matters.

Blogger Emmanuel April 06, 2021 1:10 PM  

I fear @1 is right. As for my self, I may have to inquire about jabless ways to get a vaccine passport. How much for a saline injection ?

Blogger Scofflaw April 06, 2021 1:12 PM  

I found out on easter sunday. My 90 year old grandma had SEVERE back pain the morning after getting her 2nd NOT Vaccine shot. It was so bad she couldnt sleep or eat. Then she had a bad reaction to the sleeping pills and pain meds the Dr. gave her. She almost died. I have not seen her in over a year. Only Zoom and telephone calls. She almost died but she pulled through thankfully. I still have not known a single person who has even tested positive for covid.

Blogger Doktor Jeep April 06, 2021 1:13 PM  

Risk of cancer.
Exactly this sort of crap.
I think one of the reasons why globohomo does not outright kill everybody with some zombie apocalypse or killer virus that takes you out in a day is because of the 'let's milk it first" faction.
That is, imagine you have a man on the street. You can kill him flat with a real killer virus. He drops dead in a day.
So, how are you going to get his stuff? How are you going to get the hunting lease, coins and gun collection, bass boat, SUV, and all the other junk? You can't. And in that scenario who are you going to sell it to?
But what if you give him cancer instead, and make him rely on drugs that cost thousands of dollars but a fraction to make, and give him "just enough" insurance?
Well then, he's going to be selling stuff off.
You see if it's like "Ok, you got cancer. That'll be millions of dollars, please", then he just goes home to die and gives his stuff away while on his death bed. Cousin Bob gets the hunting lease. Cousin Jim gets the boat, etc.
But string him along paying for expensive drugs and treatments, while you kill him - or better yet he might even survive but get sick again - and you win.
The world is run by these bread-snatcher types.

Mass vaccination is one way. I suspected this all along. Now the inquiry is, was Trump in on this or simply unable to fathom this level of evil in the background? Or was Kushner holding his hands over Trump's ears and shouting "La la la la!" as the anti-vax doctors were making their case?

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother April 06, 2021 1:19 PM  

People are saying online they're happy to get Bell's Palsy if it means they survive Coronavirus.

A customer of mine thought I was risky for not getting the jab. Guess his demographics and health.

Blogger RA April 06, 2021 1:19 PM  

Before the big bad virus, mRNA-based therapies for cancer were being researched since 2011 at least. None of ones at Moderna ever made it past the animal trials, failing as late as 2018. Don't know what happened at the other mRNA manufacturers, but for sure none of them got close to an EUA for anything based on mRNA tech.

Then they switched to virus vaccination in January 2020. Boom, EUA in nine months. First mRNA products ever released to the general public. Released after just nine months of trials. What could possibly go wrong?

I guess I can't go broke underestimating the stupidity out there. Read Denninger's latest posted today.

Blogger Zander Stander April 06, 2021 1:22 PM  

So your operating assumption is that it does not cause cancer?

Blogger Gon Freecs April 06, 2021 1:42 PM  

He who has ears to hear, let him hear

Blogger Macs April 06, 2021 1:43 PM  

If I'm going to be turned into a mutant I at least want to be able to crawl up walls. Some antibodies is not nearly worth.

Blogger Ska_Boss April 06, 2021 1:43 PM  

Cancer you say? Now there's a death rate that much closer resembles a pandemic than the coof. Too bad people now have a scapegoat to avoid taking responsibility for their carcinogenic lifestyles. Same goes for heart disease, aka obesity.

Blogger Quiet Poetic April 06, 2021 1:57 PM  

Going into the rabbit hole of medical mafia, i stumbled upon protocols and procedures on how to potentially remove the toxic vaccine in case you have no choice but take the "jab" (due to job or travel). there is a thing called MMS or CDS (chlorine dioxide solution). its an educated product that needs to be learned before using but it can potentially save lives. It not only can be used to get rid of toxins from the body but can cure cancer if used correctly. A woman in Mexico heals children with autism using CDS. Most illnesses are caused by toxins in the body and the claim is that CDS kills toxins. the awesome thing about this is anyone can make it at home. for injuries due to jab, one can use CDS and DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide - another educated product).

Granted the one who discovers CDS is Jim Humble - not a Christian- and he created a "church" for him to continue curing other people who are sick. The mainstream narrative is they call his church, Church of Bleach. but mainstream always lie and so i did more research! CDS cured malaria in Africa with the help of Red Cross - which Red Cross eventually denied. There is a video of it on bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/video/UEUIj8b6H6go/

I heard this information from Amandha Vollmer - a naturopath from Canada. She's an awesome resource: https://yummy.doctor/video-list/antibiotics-think-again-dmso-mms-cds-colloidal-silver-vitamin-c-detox-to-heal/.

Anyway for anyone interested, there is also a ton of information in
https://educate-yourself.org/fc/

of course, if one can say no to the vaccine - don't take it.

Blogger tweell April 06, 2021 1:57 PM  

The'vaccine passports' in my area are printed on thin card stock - like standard 3x5 card thickness. A search provides multiple places to download the CDC form in pdf format, and another search shows images of filled out cards. Purely for information purposes, of course.

Blogger T Town April 06, 2021 2:10 PM  

A friend brought home the waiver he would have to sign in order to receive the covid shot. The waiver itself states that it is an experimental vaccine that MAY prevent you from getting covid, or possibly just lessen the severity of it. Why any educated person who actually reads the waiver would go ahead and get the shot is beyond me. And, FYI, the friend has no intention of getting the shot.

Blogger R Devere April 06, 2021 2:10 PM  

The Observer wrote:Remember that big pharma doesn't want to cure you. They want to "control" your illness so that you're still alive to pay, but sick enough that you need to keep paying. Cancer is one of the best diseases for that.

C'mon, man! Cancer is a $30 billion a year industry. You want to put people out of business?

Blogger Shlomo Lichtenstien April 06, 2021 2:15 PM  

@4 It's like you are describing the very definition of "parasite"

Blogger Jose Miguel April 06, 2021 2:29 PM  

@Canadian Warlord

My wife and I both suffer from vaccine injuries. By the time my youngest brother is at the stage of life that gen x is today, the tide will turn hard against the medical establishment for the evil they inflict under the cover of heavy propaganda.

Blogger van helsing April 06, 2021 2:30 PM  

fb is also working OT. the coof shall not be questioned.

Blogger Dave April 06, 2021 2:35 PM  

Remembering the days when some private armies were better equipped and larger than the crown's army. Might be time to revisit this with a membership drive. :-) I honestly can't see this nonsense going away without a lot of bloodshed. The globalists have declared war on half the population already, nobody is paying attention. The media has pulled the wool over so many eyes I can't see how it can be overcome if one doesn't already understand what is going on. We have so many of these people at work who blindly trust and follow the government, right over the edge of the cliff. It's only an injection away.

Blogger Crew April 06, 2021 2:47 PM  

Sloan Kettering have added an update to the original article:

https://www.mskcc.org/news/scientists-find-cancer-drivers-hiding-rna-not-dna

It’s important to note that mRNAs are a normal component of all cells and the specific ones discussed here are not involved in mRNA-based vaccines, like the one developed against SARS-CoV-2.

Of course, they will also claim that mRNAs they are injecting could never do that sort of thing ...

Blogger suraimu April 06, 2021 2:52 PM  

Can the immune system become dependent on these mrna vaccines? Similar to how an atrophying muscle would be dependent on a crunch or wheel chair to move around. Would people become reliant on these technologies to deal with these viruses? I understand everyone's excitement about the technological advancements in being able to make specific proteins to do the work, but what happens to the natural body technology that doesn't do its job anymore and just forgets its purpose. Why would we hand over such a job to an outside company that could easily just stop giving people access to their anti-gravity wheel chairs.

Blogger rumpole5 April 06, 2021 2:55 PM  

All I can say is that my internal mental -SCAM!- alarm bells are ringing from the way that the whole left wing hive is buzzing about these vaccines. A lifetime of being the ideological target of these characters has left me wary of, and weary from, their endless pronouncements. "Every word they write is a lie, including 'and' and 'the'".

Blogger Sapper April 06, 2021 2:59 PM  

@7 and this at the end of that AP article:
.....
This is part of The Associated Press’ ongoing effort to fact-check misinformation that is shared widely online, including work with Facebook to identify and reduce the circulation of false stories on the platform.


Here’s more information on Facebook’s fact-checking program: https://www.facebook.com/help/1952307158131536
......

I'm pretty skeptical when I see "collaboration" like this.

Blogger xevious2030 April 06, 2021 3:14 PM  

“One would think that people would at least give passing thought to these questions.”

My dog does not drive my car, but she climbs up in the seat sometimes.

These people do listen, they do pay attention, and they are reachable. They’ll even follow an idiot with a lab coat on TV. That’s the level that has to be surpassed, the height of the bar. Failure suggests the need for re-evaluation, if that is an aim.

Blogger SonyAD April 06, 2021 3:14 PM  

Maybe it's not a bug, maybe it's a feature, at least as far as the people behind it all are concerned.

Blogger D. Toolpodicus April 06, 2021 3:31 PM  

Yeah, if I have to get the vaccine...I will wait for *an actual vaccine*: Covaxin is a whole virion inactivated standard vaccine produced by Bharat Biotech who is partnering with Pennsylvania-based Ocugen to produce in the US.

Never, ever, thought I would be holding out for an Indian company's pharma product over a US one.

Blogger awildgoose April 06, 2021 3:42 PM  

More good news as NY State's mark of the beast app is already an expensive mess:

https://www.aier.org/article/new-yorks-vaccine-passport-program-is-already-failing/

Blogger SmokeyJoe April 06, 2021 4:10 PM  

@31
" i stumbled upon protocols and procedures on how to potentially remove the toxic vaccine in case you have no choice but take the "jab" (due to job or travel). there is a thing called MMS or CDS (chlorine dioxide solution). its an educated product that needs to be learned before using but it can potentially save lives."

CLO2? Chlorine dioxide. I used to run a chemical plant that made CLO2. We used it in the paper industry for bleaching processes. Carcinogenic. I can't imagine how it's made safe for consumption or what/how it's used as you describe.

Blogger Kelly April 06, 2021 4:11 PM  

I've been wondering for awhile if the virus itself causes cancer. I know there are quite a few cancer-causing viruses out there already. From late 2019 all through 2020 a lot of people I know, or people they know, were diagnosed with cancer, enough to make me wonder. And several of them were exposed to the virus several times without ever getting sick or testing positive.

Blogger crazyivan498 April 06, 2021 4:11 PM  

Searching vox day or vox day blog on Google or duck duck go does not produce the blog in the search results, in case it matters to someone.

Blogger Jack Amok April 06, 2021 4:18 PM  

"Ow, I got the 2nd jab and my arm really hurts!"

"Don't worry Wikus, I'm sure it'll be fine."

Blogger PH April 06, 2021 4:23 PM  

Some holistic doctors will write an exemption certificate.

Blogger Bettey Fontaneaux April 06, 2021 4:27 PM  

Enough to get you into a concert or get some free donuts. Probably not enough for international travel.

Blogger Ostar April 06, 2021 4:29 PM  

What about the Johnson & Johnson version? Isn't that a more traditional type?
I work in California and my company keeps asking me if I've got the vaccine yet, and I told them maybe only the J&J when it comes out.

Blogger Mamabear37 April 06, 2021 4:42 PM  

"we can expect that the cause of the increased number of chronic lympthocytic leukemia cases in five or ten years will remain a complete mystery to the medical and scientific communities."

It's painful how predictably, willfully ignorant people purport to be.

Blogger Evangeline April 06, 2021 4:43 PM  

warunicorn: That's your MOTHER. She brought you into the world, you owe her some modicum of appreciation and respect, even if you can't find it in yourself to muster up some feelings of love for her. Your comment about her is unnerving. You make her sound like a neighbor you can't stand. I pity her.
In fact I'm not like most of you people. I can pity people who have made a what seems a poor decision on the jab, because I've made bad decisions in the past and I try not to throw stones. We're human. We stop being human when we can't put ourselves in other people's places and imagine we are superior to them for some imagined reason. Should they laugh if the jokes on the non-jabbed and a super mutation comes and cleans out everybody who didn't get jabbed? None of us know the future. To wish ill on your fellow man is evil. Many people are older and to be older means you must put your trust in children, grandchildren, doctors, and even the horrific media. Well, live long enough, you'll find out.

Blogger Ken Prescott April 06, 2021 4:47 PM  

My operating assumption is that if you live long enough, your mRNA will roll a natural 1, and you get cancer.

Blogger Kingly Gift April 06, 2021 4:50 PM  

Here's my analogy for what this method of mRNA vaccine is like.

It's like wanting to hang drywall. But instead of holding up the sheet and putting screws where the studs are, instead you hold up the sheet, place a cannon 20 feet away, filled it with gun powder and dry wall screws, and fire. Sure, some of the screws will pin the sheet to the wall, and the rest will blast 1,000 holes into it. But it gets the job done.

Injecting your body with trillions of nanoparticles filled with mRNA in the hopes that some of that mRNA gets into the dendritic cells and the right B-cells so that your immune system creates the appropriate antibody, matches my analogy. It's not an exaggeration, its pretty much the same. That some of these canon blasted mRNA filled nanoparticles also cause molecular chaos and cell death/disease in other ways is entirely expected. This is a reason why so many people have such a miserable time for the first few days after being vaccinated.

Blogger ButcherBear April 06, 2021 4:55 PM  

Its reminiscent of when doctors used to claim that half of our organs were "vestigial" organs that had no function, but were leftover useless meat from evolution. Which is a lie already.

Blogger Fishslinger_Bear April 06, 2021 5:00 PM  

I will again remind everyone that a little over a year ago most of the same people now at the front of the line to get genetically modified were shrieking about preventing genetic modification of corn. So according to the group think, human GMO good, corn GMO bad. I have no sympathy for what awaits them.

Blogger boron April 06, 2021 5:00 PM  

hate to mention it, but the J&J vaccine is available
so far as I know, it's not mRNA

Blogger The Observer April 06, 2021 5:12 PM  

Can the immune system become dependent on these mrna vaccines? Similar to how an atrophying muscle would be dependent on a crunch or wheel chair to move around. Would people become reliant on these technologies to deal with these viruses? I understand everyone's excitement about the technological advancements in being able to make specific proteins to do the work, but what happens to the natural body technology that doesn't do its job anymore and just forgets its purpose.

According to Israel's PM, this is exactly what it does:

https://www.reuters.com/article/health-coronavirus-israel-vaccine-int/israel-looking-to-buy-36-million-booster-shots-of-covid-19-vaccine-idUSKBN2AT2Z1

“The Prime Minister has announced in recent days in the media that due to the problem of lowering the level of antibodies after medical treatment, there is a real possibility that the recipients of the treatment will have to take the treatment every six months [until] the end of their days. This material fact was not revealed by the respondents to the recipients of the medical treatment before receiving it… “

Blogger Daniel April 06, 2021 5:18 PM  

"Between Jan 11 and Feb 25, 2021, 170 patients who were being treated with immune checkpoint inhibitors were offered the vaccine and surveyed. 33 (19%) refused the vaccination, mostly due to fear of side-effects. 137 (81%) patients received the first vaccination dose, of whom 134 (98%) received the second dose. Three patients died after the first dose, one due to COVID-19, and two due to disease progression."

Blogger Newscaper312 April 06, 2021 5:22 PM  

@Lunchbag
Peter Duesberg, one of the early AIDS researchers, and the skeptic about HIV vs destructive lifestyle, wrote devastatingly about the AZT scam.
A cancer chemo drug so toxic the FDA had pulled it, it's destructive side effects were the same as or worse than what AIDS itself did.
Supposedly that's one reason Magic Johnson survived: he cleaned up his act and also said No Thanks to AZT.

Blogger Oswald April 06, 2021 5:29 PM  

Question: What if the virus was released not by China nor the deep state, but by big pharma?

First release a virus, then introduced a cure, then introduce another cure for the cure, then release additional cures for the side effects of the cure for the cure. Making money all the way.

Blogger Pseudotsuga April 06, 2021 5:30 PM  

Most of my wife's family are so excited now that they're "fauxinated"... they're deciding what cool and fun adventures they can do now that they're "safe" to leave home! And they virtue signal sooooo hard about it.
And yet...these folks are a mix of Never-Trumpers ("he said mean things!") and newly-converted progressives, so it figures they'd jump onto the Vaxwagon.
Now, a couple of them have other medical issues which indicate that vaccination might not be a bad idea...but the rest of them? And to want to jab your kids with mRNA modification?
Fools... perhaps the whirlwind they sowed to stave off the flood will pass them by.

Blogger Wyndie April 06, 2021 5:36 PM  

Americans get shots, not “jabs”. “Jab is a BRITISH term for a shot.

Blogger SacrificialLamb April 06, 2021 6:03 PM  

@46. awildgooseApril 06, 2021 3:42 PM
More good news as NY State's mark of the beast app is already an expensive mess:

https://www.aier.org/article/new-yorks-vaccine-passport-program-is-already-failing/


Oh, I love that. Saved by "the Idiocracy"...

Blogger Reader April 06, 2021 6:06 PM  

Every case of fatality - past, present, and future - due to complications from the COVID vaccine will all have a comorbidity factor - stupidity. And for that very reason, one cannot feel sympathy. In fact, I must confess to schadenfreude. In this culture of irresponsibility and unaccountability, we all too often must bear the brunt of others' stupidity - not in this instance. The culling effect, should there be one, would much improve the average IQ of the surviving population.

Here's an example. Speaking with an old lady. She was complaining that a Census survey asked about her electric bill, which she refused to provide. In other words, she does not trust the government enough to give them this information. Then she changes the subject. She is so happy that she is scheduled to get her first COVID vaccine this week. Here's a lady who will unquestioning, enthusiastically allow the same government she doesn't even trust enough to have her electric bill information to inject her with whatever they want. A hopeless case of stupidity. I just smiled.

Blogger Nemesis The Warlock April 06, 2021 6:37 PM  

And what exactly happens when we discover that all those who are not-vaccinated are spreading a deadly disease that has been gestating inside them since they were injected?
Strange that no-one seems to be considering this option.
I'm keeping well away from these bio-bombs thank you very much.

Blogger Curlytop April 06, 2021 6:37 PM  

@Ostar
J&J comes w the spike protein to infect each cell whereas the mrna ones give your body the recipe. If you choose the J&J you get the extra bonus of the full genome of aborted fetal cells and the talking point is wrong: vaccines using fetal cell lines are current. Takes a few 100 aborted babies, usually alive bc the tissue needs to be living, to secure a solid batch. It's the US version of the Astrozenica. At the very least, enjoy the medical cannibalism.

Blogger Bigger Bunyip April 06, 2021 7:17 PM  

Same. Playbook. Every. Time.

Salk vac also had cancer causing agents (known about 10 year prior), also from monkey cells, though much worse this time.

Even the Lancet looked at this
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-67360416746-9/fulltext

Blogger xevious2030 April 06, 2021 7:18 PM  

“We stop being human when”

No, we really don’t.

Guilt tripping is not an effective approach here, not because people here have no sympathy/empathy, but because it tends to be the tool liars have used on us in attempt to eradicate Western Civilization, shit on Jesus, and obliterate our collection of recessive genetic traits of general whiteness.

We’re supposed to feel sorry for the trannies that want to let our children cut their pp’s off, just as with those that would encourage our children, generally unaffected by covid 19, to potentially make their third generation sterile.

Blogger Colonel Blimp April 06, 2021 7:27 PM  

You must live under a rock. I'm hardly connected and have only a handful of close friends but I've known dozens of people and family that have had it. 2 older clients died. One of my acquaintances was in hospital for months and I knew the congressman from Louisiana that died from back in the day. None of this changes the calculus of vaccination vs no vac based on age, condition, etc. but to act like it hasn't effected a ton of the population is obtuse.

Blogger Colonel Blimp April 06, 2021 7:29 PM  

Ffs, my kids' own private school has a running tally and its at 115 of the 700 students as of last week. Are you Uncle Ted Ks former neighbor??

Blogger Colonel Blimp April 06, 2021 7:30 PM  

Control yourself.

Blogger Colonel Blimp April 06, 2021 7:34 PM  

This is possible

Blogger Colonel Blimp April 06, 2021 7:37 PM  

I agree to a point. There is collective hate for the other side here that is deserved, but sometimes it blows over into bad places or goes overboard. I think he was playing up the boomer death march joke more than hoping his mother dead. That's my opinion.

Blogger Sillon April 06, 2021 7:38 PM  

Oswald wrote:Question: What if the virus was released not by China nor the deep state, but by big pharma?

First release a virus, then introduced a cure, then introduce another cure for the cure, then release additional cures for the side effects of the cure for the cure. Making money all the way.


I think the goal is normalising vaccination in adults so they can create a scheme of scheduled vaccination for grown ups.

You get vaccination when you're a baby, as a teenager then every 12 years onwards for the rest of your life.

It will start with 3 or 4 vaccines then grow in number each 3-5 years.

Blogger awildgoose April 06, 2021 8:00 PM  

SL-

You make a great point with your jest.

Some are saying the NY system is just a first pass they will learn from to roll out improved systems in the future.

I disagree with that because I believe that, as a society, the West no longer has the technical competence to roll out the control grid envisioned by the controllers.

The destroyed educational system isn't going to vomit forth a legion of coding drones. H-1Bs couldn't even handle coding a small-scale system like the 737 MAX.

Not to mention the looming semiconductor and plastic shortages that are already affecting multiple industries.

These are just some of the factors that give this entire project the whiff of the Tower of Babel.

Blogger Christina April 06, 2021 8:08 PM  

I'm one of the only people I know who is not participating in this experiment. I fully expect that in five years, there were be commercials like: "If you got the J&J C-19 vaccine in 2021 and you have a horn growing out your ass, you may be entitled to compensation..."

Blogger Colonel Blimp April 06, 2021 8:10 PM  

Kingly, not to sound like a credentialist, but if you are going to make these claims, you really need to relay your expertise to us. If it's just sh5t you read and thought about then we should know that.

I've been vaccinated with the Pfizer. Im in my 40s, 6'1 265 and am a contractor that breaks things etc for a living. I have had no reaction other than a sore arm for a day. All of my family who are older have had same. I only took it because my wife has a serious med condition and while we were getting her vaccinated her doc suggested I get it too so i said what the hell. Im always around guys at work who get into all manner of sh7t so i did it. If i have a bad time of it in a few years it's on me.

You have every right to not get it. If i was single and 30 I wouldn't get it. At the same time I'm not ideologically getting it or not getting it as it seems 90% of the country is doing on this and every other issue now.

I guess it boils down to this. I got the original SARS in late 02 into 03 after a trip to China and Japan. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. I was strong and in my 20s and yet lost 47 pounds in 17 days. Sweated in a stupor for days. Didn't eat, had to force water when i was conscious. Finally had enough energy to not look ill and flew home. A day after i got back it hit hard. After a week I was hospitalized with golf ball size mucus blobs in my lungs. Then all of a sudden, it subsided and I was hungry. I ate a whole pizza and got better. Yet I still carry around an emergency inhaler just in case the once a year random asthma attack happens.

The point of that was if I can avoid similar I want to. If I have some immunity to covid from Sars great but after 18 years it's doubtful. The kicker is if it is going to float around for years, eventually everyone is either going to get it or get vaccinated fairly regularly. I know, I know you think many won't, but eventually they will. Its just how these things work. Especially the new normal of coughs in public being a no no. So why not avoid the illness and just get the vac, a vac most will be taking every year or two for potentially a long while? That was my reasoning, despite it sounding like resignation to a predetermined outcome.

As for all these conspiracy theories, I don't know, but it strikes one that if the globohomo powers wanted to destroy the population, why would they leave only the people opposed to them unscathed? It doesn't make sense.

If you are waiting for evidence the vax is ok, then I say godspeed, but if you are resolved to not do it solely because of "ideology" or tinfoil ideas then you're just like these crazies on the left who do not care about figuring out what is truth and just mindlessly go with whatever contrarianism the groupthink tells them to. I tire of every micro decision in life being decided by what team, party, or blog a person is a part of.

Blogger Colonel Blimp April 06, 2021 8:10 PM  

Not the same thing.

Blogger Christina April 06, 2021 8:13 PM  

boron wrote:hate to mention it, but the J&J vaccine is available

so far as I know, it's not mRNA


Right. It's likely safer than the mRNA vaccines. It's a 'viral vector' vaccine, which is made in the conventional manner. It was in development before this hit - as a blanket vaccine for coronaviruses, which often cause colds. They did some changes to it to handle the GMO coronavirus they released. Sputnik vaccine is also a viral vector vacks. If I was forced under gunpoint to get one of these things, the order I put them in is this: Sputnik (next to impossible in the states to get, but you could go to Mexico), J&J, Pfizer, Moderna and last, that Astra-Zeneca one.

Blogger Colonel Blimp April 06, 2021 8:16 PM  

Because that's fairly easy to trace, insane money for whistlelowers, and the execs would be hunted down by numerous govs around the world for execution.

Nah if it isn't natural, it was most def the Chinese screwing up or putting plan xyz in motion. If you look a lot of new "bugs" alwats seem to be coming out of that hole.

Blogger Avalanche April 06, 2021 8:18 PM  

@21 "I don't want to be part of a society that panic buys toilet paper as if it matters."

And yet it is a MSM 'plant' about "toilet paper panic." Yes, people were absolutely stocking up like crazy... but ever seen a coastal town as a hurricane bears down? All those "panic-buyers" did not HAVE sufficient food, water, plywood, batteries, flashlights, and yes: TOILET PAPER! Is that panic, or is it an entirely reason-if-late preparation for an oncoming likely problem.

IF they were preppers, they'd be like many of us: chuckling sympathetically or vindictively as the "OMG! I've only got two packs of four rolls in the entire house!" folks suddenly realize that not everything will always be JIT and run out to stock up! MOST people do not prepare for problems; unless e.g., they have lived in a hurricane or tornado zone.

If your kids call suddenly and say 'they and their housefuls of kids are coming by for a week or two' -- is it panic buying for you to go hit the supermarket and Costco and the package (booze) store, or is it a logical and reasonable CHOICE to prepare, even if too late, for the arrival of a hurricane of kids?

Is it not the case in Europe or is it an old-timey myth, that many Euros don't HAVE a huge fridge full of food; they go by the boulangerie and the butcher on their way home about every night to lay in "What's for dinner"?

Blogger Avalanche April 06, 2021 8:21 PM  

@24 "I think one of the reasons why globohomo does not outright kill everybody with some zombie apocalypse or killer virus that takes you out in a day is because of the 'let's milk it first" faction.
That is, imagine you have a man on the street. You can kill him flat with a real killer virus. He drops dead in a day."

Not enough street sweepers, not enough hungry hungry hogs!

But the money and goods are good too.

Blogger Avalanche April 06, 2021 8:30 PM  

@53 "my company keeps asking me if I've got the vaccine yet"

Dig a bit on HIPPA and companies NOT being able to ask about your medical details.

You might be able to just tell them it's between you and your medical practitioner or that you are not comfortable discussing your medical decisions with your employer; and would rather keep it between you and your doc. It MIGHT push them far enough back that they'd leave you alone.

Blogger Avalanche April 06, 2021 8:32 PM  

@55 "To wish ill on your fellow man is evil. "

Do we say "Okay Boomer" or "go away Karen" to this one?

Blogger Avalanche April 06, 2021 8:36 PM  

@64 "What if the virus was released not by China nor the deep state, but by big pharma?"

Embrace the power of "and." Why do you think they are not all in it up to their eyebrows?

Blogger Didas Kalos April 06, 2021 10:26 PM  

@85 colonel blimp. You're a clever idiot.

Blogger Elder Son April 06, 2021 10:29 PM  

@73 I am curious, when they diagnosed all the people you know who got sick and/or died of the Cooties, did they centrifuge the samples and produce X number of clear electron microscope photos of The Virus? There should have been at least a few million.

Or... they just had the symptoms diagnosis, or just had a fake PCR diagnosis done?

I friend of mine was also in the hospital sick. He even told me all of his symptoms, one of which is my favorite "OMG! OMG! I couldn't smell or taste anything!" I had to show him the moderate and severe flu symptoms, one of which is "I can't smell and taste anything!" BTW, shortly before he was hospitalized, we both had our heads under the hood of his car and he was breathing on me. Besides him, I have been exposed to another 15 PCR tested positive people.

For some reason, I just can't seem to get sick and suddenly drop dead in a China street like we all saw in those China psyop videos.

But, but... I know people who got sick! I know people who died!

So what. Before all this nonsense, I knew people who got sick. I even know people who got sick and died. We all have. But, but... my friend never got this sick before! Says the people who have never seen someone "this sick" before. Yet people are, "OMG! People are getting sick!" and "OMG! People are getting sick and dying!" As if this is all something new and never before seen... like "I can't smell or taste anything."

What a massive con-job. They've got you people trained like carnival monkeys.

The good news is, no one will ever get the flu again, or die from it. Because the Corona-Cooties is a jealous virus, and there shall be no other viruses before it.

Blogger Didas Kalos April 06, 2021 10:31 PM  

Does not the J&J unproven vaccine have aborted little babies' cells in it? Are you sure you want to put cells from a murdered baby that was sold to Big Pharma in your body?

Blogger Situyong April 06, 2021 11:25 PM  

"RNA processing is incredibly complex."

So let's fuck with it and see what happens.

Blogger Akulkis April 06, 2021 11:27 PM  

>> Your comment about her is unnerving. You make her sound like a neighbor you can't stand. I pity her.
In fact I'm not like most of you people. I can pity people who have made a what seems a poor decision on the jab, because I've made bad decisions in the past and I try not to throw stones.


Did you fail to comprehend all that warunicorn wrote?

She's a Boomer. All else being equal, Boomer parents are the worst (yes, there are exceptions, but they are uncommon to rare). 2nd Boomers have made a lifetime career out of making bad decisions for both themselves and others, and usually acting self-righteous about their destructive choices (although warunicorn doesn't mention such an act by his mother this time).

Blogger Die Fledermaus April 06, 2021 11:31 PM  

Christina wrote:the order I put them in is this: Sputnik (next to impossible in the states to get, but you could go to Mexico), J&J, Pfizer, Moderna and last, that Astra-Zeneca one. Regardless of how you feel about the rest of them, putting your trust in Sputnik is a bit...odd. It was developed faster than all of them, and the propaganda machine behind it is every bit as vicious and hyperbolic, you're just not the target audience for it.

Blogger Capt Rock April 06, 2021 11:34 PM  

It was caused by Global Warming.

Blogger Capt Rock April 06, 2021 11:35 PM  

They will blame Global Warming or Donald Trump.

Blogger KPKinSunnyPhiladelphia April 06, 2021 11:44 PM  

David wrote:RNA processing is incredibly complex. mRNA is processed/spliced by the body. There is RNA silencing which is another form of regulating mRNA/protein expression. Can certain sequences turn down TNF- maybe. Maybe not. Then, how long would it last. I think hypersensitivity of T-cells is a more realistic thing to worry about. God loves dumb, that's why there is so much of it. That article is pretty dumb.

You're being kind to the quoted article -- it's in some other universe of stupid.

The author has not idea what mRNA does, and what its function is.

The risk of the mRNA vaccine is not in turning off some cancer fighting protein. The risk, as you noted, is an overactive immune response to the next coronavirus infection. That is, in fact, how a lot coronavirus infections lead to death. A patient's viral load can actually go down, but they still can be in serious trouble as the immune system goes nuts and attacks healthy tissue, leading to organ failure, and the inevitable.

If you're already compromised with certain inflammatory syndromes -- diabetes, ischemic heart disease, COPY -- you're in trouble at the very start because you're immune system is already revved up.

If folks want to REALLY know what the danger is, they should duck duck go "antibody dependency enhancement." THAT'S worth worrying about.

I actually think if you're in decent health with a normal physical profile, the mRNA vaccines won't do you much harm, thought it is arguably unnecessary BECAUSE of your health profile. Sure, some folks are going to have severe reactions, shit happens. The ironic thing is that the people who are most vulnerable to the Wuhan are the most vulnerable to the vaccine side effects.

Anyway, this thing is going to peter out in the next 6 months, assuming the media somehow fails to keep people in a frenzy of fear.

Blogger Christina April 07, 2021 12:02 AM  

Colonel Blimp wrote:

I've been vaccinated with the Pfizer. Im in my 40s, 6'1 265 and am a contractor that breaks things etc for a living. I have had no reaction other than a sore arm for a day. All of my family who are older have had same. I only took it because my wife has a serious med condition and while we were getting her vaccinated her doc suggested I get it too so i said what the hell. Im always around guys at work who get into all manner of sh7t so i did it. If i have a bad time of it in a few years it's on me.



With all due respect, Colonel -- the thing you need to do is lose weight. If you get C-19, which can still contract even though you're vaccinated, being obese triples your chance of hospitalization. This is not a fact I pulled out of my backend, rather the CDC reports this. Here:

https://www.cdc.gov/obesity/data/obesity-and-covid-19.html

It's your right to have an opinion about what's right for you. But we also have that same right, and many of here don't trust the 'credentialed' to lead us on a good path. Big Pharma and people like Fauchus have shown us that they care about control and money lining their pockets, not our well being.

Blogger Doug Cranmer April 07, 2021 12:03 AM  

Elder Son wrote:What a massive con-job. They've got you people trained like carnival monkeys.

It's like that up here in Canada. In BC and Ontario they are freaking out because the ICUs are almost full. The thing is ICUs are almost always full. They operate at near capacity by Design because there is no flexibility in the medical system. But they use it to justify these massive shutdowns. It's insane. And just try to bring this fact up with someone in normal conversation. They nod and agree and then immediately forget it and it's back to the Covid panic.

Blogger Akulkis April 07, 2021 12:05 AM  

These tests aren't even real.

Go to a CVS to get tested. While standing in line, register with your phone number.

You will be notified that you have tested positive before they even take a sample.

YES, people are dying. Happens every winter from influenza and cold (ague for you Brot types) viruses. NOH has already done research and determined that these stupid face diapers don't do ANYTHING good, (like filtering viruses which are only 1/1000 the size of the mesh opening in even verified N95 masks), but DO do things that are not good -- culturing bacteria right in front of your nose and mouth, and significantly increasing the amount of C02 you inhale (from less than 0.1% without mask, to over 5% with mask), while decreasing inhaled oxygen from 18% to 13% (a drop of more than 1 part in 4), thereby decreasing respiratory efficiency, building up dissolved CO2 in tissues, and lowering pH by more than 0.5, which is a 3x increase in acidity.

Blogger Christina April 07, 2021 12:06 AM  

@92 Didas Kalos

All vacks have a variety of BS in them. I worked for a big Pharma company doing tech support for research scientists who make vaccines, back in 2011-2014. I had been there three years when someone commented that a lot of people quit the job when they find out about the animal building. I asked: "What's the animal building?" I quit the next week. The amount of animals they churn through to test these things would make almost anyone a vegan. (Not quite, but I can't think about it too much.)

Blogger map April 07, 2021 12:58 AM  

Colonel Blimp wrote:As for all these conspiracy theories, I don't know, but it strikes one that if the globohomo powers wanted to destroy the population, why would they leave only the people opposed to them unscathed? It doesn't make sense.

This is easy. I will just repeat here when I responded to a similar question on AC's blog.

Most of the NPC’s (population) are not a part of the Cabal (or the Democrats.) They are true believers. They really believe progressives want to provide all the benefits that they spout about, when, in reality, the Cabal is all about looting, money-laundering and power.

Cabal, IOW, cannot deliver on its promises. What happens to them when their true-believers discover that they’ve been lied to? Well, they will turn on Cabal with the viciousness of the newly-converted zealot.

Remember, the NPC’s are organized. Their networks are intact and they openly communicate with each other on everything. Betrayal will spread like wildfire among them. In contrast, the dissidents are disorganized. Any threat they pose will most likely be directed at the NPC’s layered in-between them, so the Cabal is not worried about the dissidents.

Given the threat that NPC’s pose to Cabal, it makes sense for them to poison as many NPC’s as possible. A host of chronic and debilitating illnesses and periodic deaths focuses the mind away from physical revolutions, like being forty pounds underweight and starving when you need to fight.

The medical experiment factor AC speculates on also dovetails nicely with the threat/expendability of the NPC. Cabal is purely extractive. They have no problems getting rid of their supporters.

Keep in mind: if the vaccine worked the way they intended, then every vaccinated person has nothing to worry about from the unvaccinated. Why, then, the push to vaccinate everyone. Furthermore, why are protocols like masking and social distancing being maintained even after the vaccine is taken?

Blogger LES April 07, 2021 1:11 AM  

Dr. Ryan Cole, D and Zinc

Blogger Nils April 07, 2021 1:19 AM  

has anyone else noticed the strange ineffectiveness of medicine in the civil war despite the medicine being 95% of modern medicine? I have wondered about this for years, it looks like there was a real decline in healing knowledge preceding the civil war but I have not found a good answer why in the official histories.

Blogger Colonel Blimp April 07, 2021 1:44 AM  

I don't have access to the numbering system for my phone. Which of my idiotic posts were you referring to?

Blogger Canadian Warlord April 07, 2021 1:52 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Colonel Blimp April 07, 2021 2:29 AM  

I'll look in to what you wrote. But you perhaps fixate on bmi like many do. I can assure you in my line of work the profile I listed (for full disclosure to the readers) is pretty ordinary. I still wear a 36 to 38 inch jean. Of course as I'm aging I should drop a bit here and there but Ive been as high as 292 without being described as fat...
Not everyone works in an air conditioned office and can't lift 50lbs.

Blogger Homer April 07, 2021 2:57 AM  

If the non vaccine allows a person to get and spread covid w but without getting symptoms, aren't they just creating superspreader?

If so, isn't this just allowing the virus to continue to replicate and therefore more time to mutate?

Is that the master plan?

Blogger T.L. Ciottoli April 07, 2021 5:04 AM  

Akulkis wrote:Boomers have made a lifetime career out of making bad decisions for both themselves and others, and usually acting self-righteous about their destructive choices

I am not the only one to experience this. Good to know I am not alone.

Blogger Maniac April 07, 2021 5:38 AM  

"It was caused by Global Warming."

No, no - it was caused by White supremacy!

Blogger Crunchy Cachalot April 07, 2021 6:05 AM  

has anyone else noticed the strange ineffectiveness of medicine in the civil war despite the medicine being 95% of modern medicine?

Even if this rather dubious number were real, the 5% that was supposedly missing was obviously of vital importance: penicillin, safe blood transfusion, effective anesthetics and a lot of pretty basic knowledge, such as blood groups and germ theory.


Furthermore, why are protocols like masking and social distancing being maintained even after the vaccine is taken?

Because even the biggest vaxholes admit that their supposed vaccine would be at best a neutralizing vaccine, not a sterilizing one; that is, vaccinated people shouldn't get COVID but they can still spread the live virus if they're hauling it around with them.


Many people are older and to be older means you must put your trust in children, grandchildren, doctors, and even the horrific media.

You hear that you unfeeling cretins? You MUST put your trust in doctors and the media. I am curious, however, at what level of "older" this becomes a requirement.

Blogger Unknown April 07, 2021 6:39 AM  

The latest theory that I have heard: The Vaccine works. It works to protect you from the NEXT strain and THAT strain will be the one that will eliminate most of the "rebellious" ones, those that did not get vaccinated. Those left over are the one willing to follow the elite with little to no questions asked. The remaining "rebellious" won't be enough to do much of anything. The goal of the vaccines is to eliminate the "non-sheep", decrease the population to only the "serfs".

Blogger drsmith48167 April 07, 2021 7:41 AM  

@ Colonel Blimp:

It is exactly the same thing. In other words, when has anything mankind developed better than what God created and provided got us? You see the point now, that anything genetically modified is not good and messing with nature & God’s plan.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd April 07, 2021 8:50 AM  

Nils wrote:has anyone else noticed the strange ineffectiveness of medicine in the civil war despite the medicine being 95% of modern medicine?
95%? I don't think so.
Take away antibiotics and life support technology, and we're back to Civil War levels of trauma care.

Modern medicine amounts to sanitation, antibiotics and safe-ish, effective surgery. Of these, the first is the most important, and the last, with life support and antibiotics, is what makes modern trauma care possible.

Sanitation is HUGE. Civil engineers have contributed more to ``modern medicine'' than any doctors.

Blogger Quiet Poetic April 07, 2021 8:52 AM  

@47
"CLO2? Chlorine dioxide. I used to run a chemical plant that made CLO2. We used it in the paper industry for bleaching processes. Carcinogenic. I can't imagine how it's made safe for consumption or what/how it's used as you describe."

- you can't imagine it coz you don't know what you're talking about. it needs to be activated by citric acid, or lemon or vinegar. and like i said, its an educated product - you need to educate yourself before commenting that it is carcinogenic or bleach coz once you do you educate yourself, you can potentially save lives of the people close to you.

paper industry? well then you must know about DMSO, its a by-product of the paper industry as well and also have incredible health usage. these are educated products and they have uses in the body, so don't be snarky unless you know what you're talking about.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd April 07, 2021 8:56 AM  

map wrote:Given the threat that NPC’s pose to Cabal, it makes sense for them to poison as many NPC’s as possible.
The footsoldiers of the revolution are always among the first to face the firing squads.
map wrote:Why, then, the push to vaccinate everyone. Furthermore, why are protocols like masking and social distancing being maintained even after the vaccine is taken?
Could be as simple as controllers gonna control.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd April 07, 2021 9:00 AM  

Elder Son wrote:I had to show him the moderate and severe flu symptoms, one of which is "I can't smell and taste anything!"
In six decades of occasional bouts with flu, this flu was the first one with which there was no bacterial infection, no congestion in the snout or sinuses, and the first one in which something flipped the switch and for three days I could smell nothing. It turns out coffee is all smell, no taste.

The wuflu was a different flu. Comparing it to past flus, it was not a bad one.

Blogger DanG April 07, 2021 9:18 AM  

“You're being kind to the quoted article -- it's in some other universe of stupid.

The author has not idea what mRNA does, and what its function is.”

Amen and amen.

Like so many science-related articles written for a general audience, it is hard to tell from the linked article exactly what is going on. Here is what you can learn with a little research and the chops to understand what you are reading.
First, the discovery by Sloan-Kettering scientists was first announced in 2018, (https://www.mskcc.org/news/sloan-kettering-institute-researchers-look-beyond-dna-identify-cancer-drivers) which right away should tell you that it is not about COVID vaccines. The actual results were published in Nature (https://dx.doi.org/10.1038%2Fs41586-018-0465-8)

The results pertain to specific mRNA molecules found in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia. The mRNAs for certain tumor suppressor genes undergo a process of intronic polyadenylation. The modified mRNAs translate into truncated proteins. The truncated proteins cannot do their job of suppressing cancer. This explained by certain leukemias can form despite the fact that there was no indication in the DNA that anything was wrong. The authors also found that intronic polyadenylation also can occur in normal cells, but there it does not general cause truncation of proteins to the same extent as in leukemia. The authors conclude that the process normally contributes to making a diversity of proteins and dysfunctional proteins are specific to leukemia.

If the mRNA in the vaccines did undergo intronic polyadenylation (which it can’t because it doesn’t have introns) that would merely result in a truncated spike protein. That might not work as well as an antigen, but there is no reason to think that it could cause cancer.
The linked article is representative of several that can be found in a simple search. They are all so riddled with misinterpretation and unfounded generalizations that they reveal their authors to be ignorant buffoons.

Blogger Akulkis April 07, 2021 9:36 AM  

>> The latest theory that I have heard: The Vaccine works. It works to protect you from the NEXT strain and THAT strain will be the one that will eliminate most of the "rebellious" ones, those that did not get vaccinated.

These people have difficulty thinking one move ahead of their current position, therefore, I sincerely doubt this hypothesis.

(It's not "a theory" because there's no way to test it).

Blogger Stilicho April 07, 2021 9:55 AM  

About that "good news" https://www.disclose.tv/t/uk-scientists-resurgence-in-hospitalisations-and-deaths-is-dominated-by-those-that-have-received-two-doses-of-the-vaccine/28391

Combined with the similar report from the UNZ Review last week about a similar pattern emerging in Israel with a majority of new hospitalizations and deaths occurring among the vaccinated, it is beyond coincidence and a third country reporting something similar will confirm enemy action.

Blogger Balam April 07, 2021 9:56 AM  

@Crunchy Camelot
''the 5% that was supposedly missing was obviously of vital importance''

There's also simple overwork. The Civil War was a bloodbath using modernish gattling guns vs large masses of bodies. Our current 2021 hospital systems are overloaded with a handful of boomers who need inhalers. Do you think it could handle hundreds of perforated men stumbling down out of the shit and guts of their friends every day without end? The hospitals today were begging civvies not to use masks because the nurses couldn't get enough, how much better would it fare on more essential surgical battlefield supplies?

Blogger SC Rebel April 07, 2021 9:59 AM  

No, It’s made with aborted baby cells though.

Blogger SC Rebel April 07, 2021 10:03 AM  

Not only that, but I bet she posts on Faceberg too.

It would be funny if it weren’t real.

Blogger SC Rebel April 07, 2021 10:07 AM  

It does and no way in Hades would it take it or any of the other fakecines.

Blogger SC Rebel April 07, 2021 10:11 AM  

Yes you aren’t. My Boomer mom is the epitome of the description.

Blogger Homesteader April 07, 2021 10:35 AM  

For those interested in actually utilizing a safe, effective method of prophylaxis against COVID-19.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/FLCCC-Alliance-I-MASKplus-Protocol-ENGLISH.pdf

Blogger SC Rebel April 07, 2021 10:40 AM  

Yeah I was amazed at that trust statement too.

As for me and my house, we put our trust in the Lord.

Blogger pyrrhus April 07, 2021 10:44 AM  

@113. Given the proven incompetence of our ruling class, the next virus will probably accidentally target them instead...

Blogger J.M. April 07, 2021 11:32 AM  

Unknown wrote:The latest theory that I have heard: The Vaccine works. It works to protect you from the NEXT strain and THAT strain will be the one that will eliminate most of the "rebellious" ones, those that did not get vaccinated. Those left over are the one willing to follow the elite with little to no questions asked. The remaining "rebellious" won't be enough to do much of anything. The goal of the vaccines is to eliminate the "non-sheep", decrease the population to only the "serfs".

Interesting but highly unlikely. The propaganda blitzkrieg and the ever more overt coercion tactics (hello not-vaxx passport aka green pass) around the world (I live as an expat in a country in South America an pro not-vaxx propaganda is rampant, relentless, shameless and non-stop 24/7) suggests otherwise. They want almost every pleb at least in most of the world with this "wonderful" cocktail running through his or her veins. Even if they have to destroy the economy and reduce everyone to the condition of a beggar to force this inoculation.

That in itself tells me they are going in for broke. If depop is the goal, this is their chance to accomplish the goals set in stone (literally) in some field in Georgia...after all they just need 5 or so percent of the current sheeple numbers...and zero from independent minded individuals.

Blogger pyrrhus April 07, 2021 11:50 AM  

Latest on vaccine effectiveness...https://www.theburningplatform.com/2021/04/07/246-fully-vaccinated-michigan-residents-catch-covid-19-3-die/

Blogger Christina April 07, 2021 12:01 PM  

Die Fledermaus wrote:Christina wrote:the order I put them in is this: Sputnik (next to impossible in the states to get, but you could go to Mexico), J&J, Pfizer, Moderna and last, that Astra-Zeneca one. Regardless of how you feel about the rest of them, putting your trust in Sputnik is a bit...odd. It was developed faster than all of them, and the propaganda machine behind it is every bit as vicious and hyperbolic, you're just not the target audience for it.

I said at gunpoint. I wouldn't put any of this shit in body under normal circumstances. I don't trust J&J or Astra-Zeneca because of the lab mix up in the states. I won't do mRNA. So that leaves Sputnik. I think my logic is pretty sound. At this point, I trust Russia more than I do our Pharma here.

Blogger Didas Kalos April 07, 2021 12:44 PM  

@awildgoose. You act as though the deep state cabal even care if it's accurate. Or not.

Blogger Didas Kalos April 07, 2021 12:50 PM  

Yep, that's logic for you.

Blogger Didas Kalos April 07, 2021 12:54 PM  

@41 years you are too young to be a Boomer.

Blogger OneWingedShark April 07, 2021 1:19 PM  

Nils wrote:has anyone else noticed the strange ineffectiveness of medicine in the civil war despite the medicine being 95% of modern medicine? I have wondered about this for years, it looks like there was a real decline in healing knowledge preceding the civil war but I have not found a good answer why in the official histories.
Hm, if you'll allow some SWAG (Scientific Wild-Ass Guess) here, allow me to tell you about Software/Computer-Science and how we're decades behind where we ought to be because of C… and then I'll relate it a to a possible like-scenario for Medicine. — In software, C enjoys a place of prominence, thought of as THE epitome of "fast" and "efficient" and often "the [only] language suitable for low-level development"; this is often 'proven' by the fact that OSes like Windows, Macintosh, and Linux are all written in C, and this is factual… until you go back in time and look at OSes like Multics (PL/I+Assembly), OpenVMS (BLISS+VAX MACRO), and Burroughs MCP (Algol). And if you bring up this fact, they will dismiss it saying that C-based OSes displaced them because they are simply better. [Despite the fact that modern OSes have been integrating features from these older systems recently.]

What happened here?
Well, it's described very pointedly at the end of this video, The Future of Programming, a presentation by Bret Victor:
“But even more of a tragedy than these ideas not being used, is if they were forgotten, if anybody were to ever be shown this stuff and be surprised by it. But that’s not the real tragedy, the real tragedy would be if people forgot you could have new ideas about programming models in the first place.”

And this is what happened in CS: people were taught about C and ho great it is, and they we never taught about other, more advanced languages… the idea being that "all these other languages are implemented in C" (which isn't true, but widespread enough to seem true). And then these taught the next generation the only thing they knew, C.

Now, if you apply the same to medicine, which very well could have happened as the American Medical Association was founded in 1847.

Blogger JWM in SD April 07, 2021 2:06 PM  

Except it won't protect anyone against the mutated strains coming in through the border.

Blogger RC April 07, 2021 3:48 PM  

@OneWingedShark - I worked for Digital in its heyday and it made me smile to see OpenVMS mentioned. Digital had good tech and good people. The distributed lock manager used in clustering VMS systems was a huge advance in scalability and availability.

Blogger eclecticmn April 07, 2021 3:54 PM  

I found this.
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/pfizer-moderna-vaccines-long-term-chronic-illness/
02/09/21

BIG PHARMA › VIEWS

Immunologist: Pfizer, Moderna Vaccines Could Cause Long-Term Chronic Illness
In new research published in Microbiology & Infectious Diseases, immunologist J. Bart Classen warns the mRNA technology used in the Pfizer and Moderna COVID vaccines could create “new potential mechanisms” of adverse events that may take years to come to light.

...
In a new research article published in Microbiology & Infectious Diseases, veteran immunologist J. Bart Classen expresses similar concerns and writes that “RNA-based COVID vaccines have the potential to cause more disease than the epidemic of COVID-19.”
...

Blogger Colonel Blimp April 07, 2021 4:09 PM  

Still didn't answer the question.

Blogger Jack Amok April 07, 2021 4:34 PM  

Could be as simple as controllers gonna control.

Agreed.

Controllers gonna control, grifters gonna grift, and opportunists ain't gonna wait for proper studies that won't be done before the hysteria wears out.

It's an aspect of the current cultural mess that:

1 - the effectiveness of the vaxxes have no relation to how hard they are pushed
2 - the actual observed level of danger from the disease has no relation to the government responses
3 - the track record of success or failure has no relation to who is given authority to issue mandates or make pronouncements

Blogger Lando April 07, 2021 6:06 PM  

Everyone I know who has taken it voluntarily says it's 'poison' or had admitted to hideous reactions.

They're stupid. And I am not subjecting myself to it. The virus is worse than the 'solution'.

Blogger Newscaper312 April 07, 2021 6:32 PM  

@OneWingedShark

Re fast native compiled languages less unsafe than C, does look Rust might be gaining enough traction to make a difference.
One thing about C++, the latest modern versions do have a bunch of new safety constructs, but only if you go out of your way to use them. Regardless that does nothing for all the millions of C in OSes not getting rewrites any time soon.

Blogger Newscaper312 April 07, 2021 6:38 PM  

@Balam
Big increase in lethality in Civil War vs Napoleonic era was the invention of the semi-conoidal rifle bullet, the Minie Ball design being best known, french origin.
It radically increased the effective range of aimed rifle fire.

Blogger Avalanche April 07, 2021 7:13 PM  

@112 "that is, vaccinated people shouldn't get COVID but they can still spread the live virus if they're hauling it around with them."

They're also now selling that if you GET the coof after taking your not-vaccine, 'well, you'll probably get a less serious case.'

On the other hand: that's the kind of reassurance they'd've given to the ferrets and the cats -- WHO ALL DIED when exposed to the CoV in the wild after a 'successful vaccination response' -- oopsie!

Remember -- they SKIPPED animal testing on this to rush it to the 7 billion hopefuls waiting!

Blogger Colonel Blimp April 07, 2021 8:49 PM  

I've had both doses and am fine so far.

Blogger Owen April 07, 2021 9:30 PM  

Have Sloan Kettering already scrubbed the study? Their entire web site looks to be pro-vaccine!

Blogger cyrus83 April 07, 2021 11:24 PM  

The best case scenario for people getting the jab is they might be protected from a virus that has killed a bit less than 0.2% of the population according to numbers that are deliberately inflated, and only about 0.02% of the population when excluding comorbidities, with no long term side effects.


If you have trouble visualizing what the percentages look like, picture a town of 10,000 people whose death rates match the current World of Meters average for the US. Based on current death rates, about 17-18 people in this town have died of Covid thus far in a year, and only about 2 have died without something else seriously wrong health-wise.

Question - if you lived in this town and a pharma salesman came by and said a deadly virus was going to arrive and kill 1 to 2 people per month including about 2 healthy people per year in town unless you took his mystery jab, how many are signing up for that?

Blogger k johnson April 08, 2021 1:14 AM  

@ Colonel Blimp

According to this article, after 18 years you still would. Not sure about the SARS/COVID connection, but that saying, you get it once, it's a very small chance that a variant would get you again. Why? Because variants are not as drastically different from the other strains. Putting "mutant variant" only makes it sound like something dramatic, like the virus turning into the Hulk or something.

"The evidence is clear: These very clever cellular immunologists studied all the people they could get hold of who had survived SARS 17 years ago. They took a blood sample, and they tested whether they responded or not to the original SARS and they all did; they all had perfectly normal, robust T cell memory. They were actually also protected against SARS CoV-2, because they’re so similar; it’s cross immunity."

https://www.lifesitenews.com/mobile/opinion/former-pfizer-vp-to-aflds-entirely-possible-this-will-be-used-for-massive-scale-depopulation

Blogger Isolden April 08, 2021 3:00 AM  

I noticed that

Blogger Colonel Blimp April 08, 2021 9:02 AM  

Well sh3t.

Still lets see what time does.

Blogger SonyAD April 08, 2021 10:06 AM  

The 'European Court for Human Rights' just 'ruled', 16 to 1, that mandatory vaccines are fine in 'necessary in democratic societies'. But make sure to fear and hate China and Russia! They are undemocratic hellhole dictatorships plotting to invade and oppress you any minute!

Blogger OneWingedShark April 08, 2021 12:03 PM  

RC wrote:@OneWingedShark - I worked for Digital in its heyday and it made me smile to see OpenVMS mentioned. Digital had good tech and good people. The distributed lock manager used in clustering VMS systems was a huge advance in scalability and availability.
You're welcome, I really like what I've learned about OpenVMS, and am actually looking forward to the x86_64 port and hope that it does well. — The clustering on VMS is pretty amazing.

Newscaper312 wrote:@OneWingedShark
Re fast native compiled languages less unsafe than C, does look Rust might be gaining enough traction to make a difference.

I have very mixed feelings about Rust.
Though I am glad that there are a lot of people waking to the fact that they need tools that help enforce safety/correctness, a lot of the people are jumping in w/o realizing that there's no standard and so part of that need for reliability & correctness is undermined by the "it works on my compiler" line of reasoning.
(Ada is an ISO standard and the SPARK subset is a proper subset, and tools are designed to work on the Ada source proper; meaning that you absolutely can use one compiler for development and SPARK-proving and compile-for-deployment with another.)

One thing about C++, the latest modern versions do have a bunch of new safety constructs, but only if you go out of your way to use them. Regardless that does nothing for all the millions of C in OSes not getting rewrites any time soon.
This is absolutely true; the technical debt is staggering, and it is kind of amusing how C++20 is finally catching up to Ada83 (packages = modules, generics = concepts).

Blogger Didas Kalos April 09, 2021 10:24 AM  

https://nypost.com/2021/04/08/people-experienced-nausea-dizziness-after-covid-shot-in-colorado/

Blogger Didas Kalos April 09, 2021 11:11 AM  

https://gab.com/NeonRevolt/posts/106035955310229503

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts