ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2020 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Thank you for your service

Sooner or later, the Black Rider always throws his servants from his high horse:

Established in 1953, the Humanist of the Year Award is conferred annually by the American Humanist Association (AHA), recognizing the awardee as an exemplar of humanist values. Communication of scientific concepts to the public is an important aspect of advancing the cause of humanism. Richard Dawkins was honored in 1996 by the AHA as Humanist of the Year for his significant contributions in this area.

Regrettably, Richard Dawkins has over the past several years accumulated a history of making statements that use the guise of scientific discourse to demean marginalized groups, an approach antithetical to humanist values. His latest statement implies that the identities of transgender individuals are fraudulent, while also simultaneously attacking Black identity as one that can be assumed when convenient. His subsequent attempts at clarification are inadequate and convey neither sensitivity nor sincerity.

Consequently, the AHA Board has concluded that Richard Dawkins is no longer deserving of being honored by the AHA, and has voted to withdraw, effective immediately, the 1996 Humanist of the Year award.

The wicked may prosper for a season, but often the rewards for which they sold their souls don't even last a lifetime.

How do you like that post-Christian culture you sought to bring about now, Mr. Dawkins?

Labels:

88 Comments:

Blogger cecilhenry April 20, 2021 11:05 AM  

A bunch of Indian givers at the Humanist society.

How telling.

Blogger Doktor Jeep April 20, 2021 11:05 AM  

Those memes paid off

Blogger Quicksilver April 20, 2021 11:17 AM  

They eat their own, because they are not leftist enough anymore.

Reason vs Truth: he tried to use Reason to usurp the Truth in his time, now, his followers use Reason to usurp him. Shows how ephemeral are the creations of the mind of man.

Blogger MagisterLudi April 20, 2021 11:19 AM  

The bill comes due. Always!

Blogger jkmack April 20, 2021 11:25 AM  

Being "good" in earthly eyes is temporary, being good in God's eyes is eternal.

Blogger Kristor April 20, 2021 11:28 AM  

Millstone, depths of the sea, and so on. Dharma bites.

Blogger Some Guy April 20, 2021 11:30 AM  

The best part is that there is nothing to look forward to after this life for him... and the cancel culture is coming.

Blogger Warunicorn April 20, 2021 11:30 AM  

You love to see it.

"Humanist values." Is that like saying, "We believe in our fallen, faulty nature?"

Blogger M In The 517 April 20, 2021 11:32 AM  

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

tHe NeW aThEiSm

Can't say that I feel one fucking bit of sympathy for Sur Richard teh Gr43t.

Blogger Teleport me off this rock April 20, 2021 11:32 AM  

"But muh freedumb of expression, but logic and reason instead of superstition and fear, but I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE!!!!!!"

It's so sad when a mostly useless clumpnugget outlives even that modicum of value and discovers that "right thinking" just means the currently acceptable form of bigotry. Sad, but also quite entertaining. Will Dawkins come out bold and defiant or crawly and bum-licky? Do we care?

Blogger Hugh Tamlin April 20, 2021 11:39 AM  

Wasn't he on Epsteins plane at some point

Blogger Matthew Hopkins (MHN) / Sam Smith April 20, 2021 11:53 AM  

It would be good if he came over to the Christian side. He was helpful to me against the Blockbot team.

https://matthewhopkinsnews.com/?p=1322

Blogger Angels1978 April 20, 2021 11:57 AM  

Survival of the fittest

Blogger Ora Tevzre April 20, 2021 12:05 PM  

Obviously his opinion did not evolve fast enough and he was naturally deselected. Survival of the fittest and all that. :-)

Blogger Gon Freecs April 20, 2021 12:10 PM  

“The reality of our existence, as a species, is an origin of evolution from a “primitive” ancestry; that has and will be with us biologically and therefore indefinitely.
Humanism is in of itself merely a prideful pat on the back to those who’ve so called succeeded in mind over matter.
Yet we’ve only succeeded only in making the planet worse whilst our fellow inhabitants, so called “animals”, continue to work in harmony with this earth.
With this in mind are we truly evolved?
The Humanism Award rewards an idea which history has proven to be a dream.
I am glad to be rid of it.
I have come to the decision that my sojourn in the circles of “civilization” are now over.
I will seek solace in the jungles of our ancestors to find true harmony...and get it on with a gorilla”

Sir Richard Dawkins

Blogger Newscaper312 April 20, 2021 12:16 PM  

Entertaining, in that he's paying for saying some actually sensible, genuine reality-based things.

Blogger Dafo April 20, 2021 12:35 PM  

The fact that leftists never seem to give up their belief system regardless of what happens is evidence that it's a religion. Mr. Dawkins rejected one religion for another. Lol.

Blogger Anonymous Commenter April 20, 2021 12:37 PM  

His latest statement "implies"....
Did he come out and say they are all fruit loops? Nuttier than a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs? Or was it failing to worship at the altar of negrocity that marked him for censure? Either way, so what?

Blogger Pappacharlie April 20, 2021 12:39 PM  

Come on over, Mr. Dawkins.

Blogger American Nationalist April 20, 2021 12:41 PM  

South Park predicted this would happen. In "Go God Go," Richard Dawkins is considered a prophet in the future for bringing about the world atheist government and ending religion... until Cartman changes history so that he's intolerant towards a tranny and the timeline immediately changes so that he's been entirely forgotten.

Blogger Karen took the Kids April 20, 2021 12:44 PM  

The first time Dawkins tells the truth he gets punished. Fitting.

Blogger Karen took the Kids April 20, 2021 12:49 PM  

Krauss was and he floats in the same circles so it wouldn't be surprising.

Blogger FacelessBro April 20, 2021 12:49 PM  

He served his purpose and, now, he's outlived his usefulness.

"Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord."

Blogger Daniel April 20, 2021 12:50 PM  

Whew! For a minute there I thought the SFWA was going to rescind your lifetime membership.

Blogger Newscaper312 April 20, 2021 12:52 PM  

Thing is he could have run with his view of mechanistic evolution leaving open the possibility of it as God's [mostly if not completely] hands-off method for creation as a process.

Instead he made atheism the whole point.

Blogger Hates the Wicked April 20, 2021 12:54 PM  

What an evolutionary decision

Blogger Daniel April 20, 2021 12:56 PM  

The original Humanist vs. Dawkins

Blogger Azimus April 20, 2021 12:56 PM  

19. PappacharlieApril 20, 2021 12:39 PM
Come on over, Mr. Dawkins.


Don't be absurd. This is the swarm devouring their own - he despises you and everything you stand for.

Blogger jg April 20, 2021 1:03 PM  

Dawkins thinks he's telling the truth. This is a problem for the woke.

Blogger Teleport me off this rock April 20, 2021 1:05 PM  

@15 - Is that his actual response? Because it sounds a lot like another South Park reference: "*sob* I didn't want *sob* to play *sob* with you bunch of assholes *sob* ANYWAY!(*sobbing and running away)".

And man, have you all got to check out the "Comics Section" on the AHA site. Proof, once again, the Left can't meme, at all, or even make a modicum of sense.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan April 20, 2021 1:12 PM  

Boomer here, I remember the days when straight white men ran the left, then about 15 to 20 years ago I noticed that when a liberal white male issued the usual apologetics the intro was always about how they were a non threatening white ally and today the only white males on the left are gays, tweakers of Antifa or D-party looters stealing the silverware.

Progress

Blogger RonG April 20, 2021 1:19 PM  

I used to read magazines like the 'Secular Humanist' and 'Skeptic' but when the 'Skeptic' in the 1980's became unskeptical about global warming and I realized I was more of a secular misanthrope than a humanist I stopped.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine April 20, 2021 1:22 PM  

""Humanist values." Is that like saying, "We believe in our fallen, faulty nature?""

Very close. More like "We believe man is God".

Blogger Azure Amaranthine April 20, 2021 1:23 PM  

"Will Dawkins come out bold and defiant or crawly and bum-licky? Do we care?"

Yes, because fighting it would be virtuous, he might end up at the source of virtue if he wants to fight it badly enough.

Blogger tdcommenter April 20, 2021 1:25 PM  

The American Humanists Association is anti-American & in-humane. Batting 0.333 isn't bad.

Blogger M.S. April 20, 2021 1:26 PM  

Hugh Tamlin wrote:Wasn't he on Epsteins plane at some point
February 2002 TED Talks in Monterey, California. He flew there on the Lolita Express (along with Daniel Dennett). There are pictures of it on any search engine.

Blogger tdcommenter April 20, 2021 1:27 PM  

@19 From past experience, right after his invitation, he will expect honors, deferential treatment & a leadership position.

Blogger basementhomebrewer April 20, 2021 1:31 PM  

The wicked may prosper for a season, but often the rewards for which they sold their souls don't even last a lifetime.

It's more than a little humorous that the humanists believe that man kind is constantly building upon it's knowledge and advancing itself to new heights.

This story is the same story, over and over again through out the ages, and the humanists still haven't grasped the lesson. A deal with the devil always ends the same way and on his convenience.

Blogger LadyGerbil April 20, 2021 1:37 PM  

Hitchens knows the real truth now, imagine him down there in the pits of the earth, the deniers and the evil ones tormenting one another, heh, not so smug now. Or maybe these guys already know the real truth, and sell their souls to lead others into hell with them? They will all have around 1,000 years down there to reflect on their wisdom. Will be cool to watch them judged and burned to oblivion.

Reminds me to recommend 'The Irrational Atheist',which I read as a very young babe in faith just a few years ago. Its clinical dissection of the atheists' core 'beliefs' was enlightening, and entertaining too, given the acerbic writing style.

I loaned it to a lefty atheist golfing associate, who read a bit of it, then told me he had lost it, and never got round to replacing it, the useless ****. I think it caused his head to hurt too much.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine April 20, 2021 1:42 PM  

"South Park predicted this would happen."

South Park predicts a lot of things.

Also... "Cartman was right again" is almost a mantra to live by.

Blogger Canadian Warlord April 20, 2021 1:44 PM  

The bad ideas of the 19th century never hurt anybody. Except the invention of a new term, "democide." When before has anyone gone to war with their own people, tens of millions murdered for 'bad ideas?' Ok, empires exterminate foreign peoples in foreign lands. But at home, otherwise useful subjects for slaves? That's got to be new. Even the Mongols couldn't top 20th century communism - though it wasn't for lack of trying. Atheism can thus be compared to a nomad's philosophy on other peoples - destroy if they're not on your side, don't think like you, won't trade with you, or are otherwise in the way.

Got a Boomer uncle who, unlike Dawkins, won't live to see the complete destruction he has proudly voted for. He's dying of cancer, but really, it's been a terminal case of TDS. Jerry is glad that China has all but bought the country, as he hates the USA (except cnn - he loves that). Oh and Christians have always been at war with science. That level of blind insane vitriol will usually take a person past spiritual recovery.

Dawkins is perhaps more rational than your typical Boomer - but self-delusion is the best drug out there. Once these guys get a flock together, they are birds of a feather flying north for the winter.

Blogger Blake April 20, 2021 1:52 PM  

Humanism: All of us are human, but some of us are more human than others.

Blogger Nikolai Collushnikov April 20, 2021 1:54 PM  

So is Humanism scientifically based or is Humanism scientifically based?

Blogger Swamp Fox April 20, 2021 2:07 PM  

Dawkins, Harris, etc. want the fruits of a culture created by something they hate and want none of the responsibilities that come with creating that culture.

Blogger Jack Morrow April 20, 2021 2:20 PM  

Richard Dawkins is now laments the passing of Christian influence from his society--a development to which he contributed--after seeing the results, and is now being dishonoured by his own. It reminds me of Hugh Hefner, who contributed so much to the sexual revolution, only to have it pass him by and put his Playboy Clubs out of business.

Blogger Valar Addemmis April 20, 2021 2:26 PM  

Atheist SJWs have wanted to throw Dawkins out a window ever since he put down that Skepchick during the Elevatorgate hubbub by comparing our complaints to that of issues faced by women in the Muslim world.

Blogger Didas Kalos April 20, 2021 2:29 PM  

6 countries where elitist were caught using the coronavirus for personal gain.
The USA is not one of them. Hehe
https://www.breitbart.com/latin-america/2021/04/20/listicle-6-countries-where-elites-got-caught-using-coronavirus-crisis-personal-gain/

Blogger Chris Lopes April 20, 2021 2:29 PM  

In clown world, failure to worship is exactly the same as calling them crazy.

Blogger RadixMalorum April 20, 2021 2:39 PM  

The problem with Dawkins and his ilk is that they are so arrogant and high off their own farts that they think once Christianity declines some utopian age of reason will begin. Instead all they've done is created a gaping void where Christianity used to be which is quickly filled by Prometheanism.

If you look at each of these major atheist figures that pushed this post-Christian world they almost all have horrible fates. Hitchens died of cancer from his lifestyle choices. Dawkins is being cancelled. Silverman got his whole career and life destroyed. Dillahunty is sterile from being an obese diabetic and his wife divorced him. Carrier got totally cancelled and banned from public speaking due to being a sexual degenerate.

By their fruits you shall know them.

Blogger π = 4 April 20, 2021 2:53 PM  

Have we hit bottom yet?

Blogger Turk187 April 20, 2021 2:53 PM  

I always find it funny when they rescind an award. Dawkins was awarded this thing 25 years ago. That's a matter of record. They cant go back in time and prevent it from happening. It's a matter of record. All they can really say is he no longer represents their values. Do they pick someone else from '96 who gets the award now? Will they demand the plaque be returned?

Blogger TheLoneVoiceOfReason April 20, 2021 3:11 PM  

Holy shit...

Blogger Franz Lyonheart April 20, 2021 3:13 PM  

attacking Black identity as one that can be assumed when convenient.

Oh, sorry! He meant of course: Assuming JEWISH identity when convenient.

Oh ... Apology accepted! Back in the Atheist High Command!

Yeh ... as if.

Blogger Ron Tomlinson April 20, 2021 3:34 PM  

>the AHA Board ... has voted to withdraw, effective immediately, the 1996 Humanist of the Year award.

Fully vaccinated AHA! agents have been tasked with recovering the plaque from Dawkins' Oxford home.

Anonymous Anonymous April 20, 2021 3:34 PM  

The Devil and Danial Webster comes to mind here.

Old Scratch is really gettin' his own this week, hey? These types usually have souls the size of a large moth. That folksy ol' devil keeps a handkerchief in his pocket for collection of those he's paid for.

Blogger Opus April 20, 2021 3:50 PM  

Dawkins day job was that of Biologist. Dawkins religious denomination (if that is the correct term) was Humanist. shakinmuhhead

I once attended one of his seminars and can inform you that he is not a tall man being I would say about five feet eight inches tall. I am sure however that he identifies as being about six feet two inches tall and if so I apologise for my heightist wrongthink and promise to attend diversity (of height) training to eradicate my unconscious bias in that regard.

Blogger Storm Rhode April 20, 2021 3:51 PM  

Humanism is hateful and leads to communism which leads to institutionalized, industrial revolution, mass murder. They don't just eat their own.

Blogger bob kek mando April 20, 2021 3:52 PM  

remember when Dick to the Dawk couldn't figure out whether or not this was making fun of him?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaGgpGLxLQw

that's the kind of discernment i'm looking for in my life advisor.

Blogger VFM 17 April 20, 2021 3:53 PM  

Coddling the civilization-impaired:
Modern sCiEnCe

Blogger White Knight Leo #0368 April 20, 2021 4:04 PM  

I mean, the past is a foreign country - especially to these people - so it's not like they can nominate anyone else for the 1996 award. The empty space where Dawkins's award used to be will remain there, like the silhouettes left behind at Hiroshima. And sooner or later, this precedent will force them to start cancelling other past winners, leaving behind ever more shadows where people once stood.

I love that the enemy is cannibalizing his own. I just wonder at the crooked mentality that makes him do it.

Blogger Reader April 20, 2021 4:17 PM  

Dawkins did not bow low enough before his god, the humanist monster he helped create, and now he will face the consequences - nothing compared to the consequences he will face before too long. How old is he now? There is always time but there is not always the will.

Blogger Cappuccinobear April 20, 2021 4:40 PM  

Not if your toilet still flushes.

Blogger Sweet One April 20, 2021 4:41 PM  

Dawkins better not apologize for those insensitive remarks of his...

Blogger Kristor April 20, 2021 5:03 PM  

What I never understood about Dawkins was how he could be so smart that he thought the complexity of the outputs generated by the algorithm *that he designed* running on machines *that were designed* showed that the complexity of the products generated by the algorithm of natural law demonstrated that nature is not designed.

Blogger Bigger Bunyip April 20, 2021 5:27 PM  

Ironically, he did not evolve. His viewpoints were so 25 years ago, so bye-bye....

Blogger GeronL April 20, 2021 5:57 PM  

SJW'S will top the USSR in brutal insanity at this rate. The commies never overthrew math.

Blogger White Knight Leo #0368 April 20, 2021 6:06 PM  

Kristor wrote:What I never understood about Dawkins was how he could be so smart that he thought the complexity of the outputs generated by the algorithm *that he designed* running on machines *that were designed* showed that the complexity of the products generated by the algorithm of natural law demonstrated that nature is not designed.
The explanation as I understand it goes like this: the problem with the argument from design is that we don't have anything to compare it to. The theological account is that all of Creation was created in the same week, by the same God. This isn't like a computer, where you can watch one copy being designed and determine what hallmarks to look for when determining if a novel object you encounter was designed or not.

The problem is that the rules as we understand them leave us with a binary: either *everything* is Created, or *nothing* is. And just as you need good to recognize evil, you'd need something not-Created to distinguish it from something Created. Barring that, you'd need something that completely defies natural explanation.

Although you could simply accept the word of the Creator, but that brings us right back to faith.

Obviously, faith applies here, but the closest thing you'd get to something that actually defies natural explanation is consciousness. So far as I know, there aren't even any theorized building blocks of consciousness that might be present in other animals - it, too, seems to be a binary, which would constitute a hallmark of design in my book.

Blogger Kevin Smith April 20, 2021 6:19 PM  

Sorry SJWs, atheism means hate for Jews and Muslims as well.

Blogger Kristor April 20, 2021 7:22 PM  

@ White Knight Leo #0368:

For sure, there are problems with the argument from design. But I was referring not to them, but to the problem with Dawkins' argument against the argument from design. It was, in a nutshell, "Look, here's a totally designed system that generates complex outputs without any messing about from an operator, so that *totally proves* that nature is not designed."

No. It doesn't. The behavior of a totally designed system tells us *absolutely nothing* about the behavior of an undesigned system - excuse me, sorry, undesigned "system."

Blogger SirHamster April 20, 2021 7:57 PM  

White Knight Leo #0368 wrote:And just as you need good to recognize evil, you'd need something not-Created to distinguish it from something Created.
You mixed up the polarities in your analogy.

Evil is Not-Good. You don't need something Evil (Not-Good) to distinguish it from Good. Evil depends on Good.

The very fact that you use the word "not-Created" means that your conceptual model makes not-Created relative to Created. "Not-Created" (in this world) is dependent on the Created.

Barring that, you'd need something that completely defies natural explanation.
Created things have structural order that cannot be accounted for by random chance.

The materialists are willfully ignorant on the subject, which is the strongest endorsement the wannabe-smarties can possibly give.

Blogger Brian Peterson April 20, 2021 9:16 PM  

@517 this was my reaction. Forever annoyed by the exaltation of such a mental midget, it is pretty satisfying to see him brought out to pasture by the exalters. It must be similar to a mother telling her ugly son how handsome he is his whole life and then telling him he’s being too picky when it comes to women.

Blogger map April 20, 2021 11:05 PM  

White Knight Leo #0368 wrote:The explanation as I understand it goes like this: the problem with the argument from design is that we don't have anything to compare it to. The theological account is that all of Creation was created in the same week, by the same God. This isn't like a computer, where you can watch one copy being designed and determine what hallmarks to look for when determining if a novel object you encounter was designed or not.

The observation is that we live in a world that is a product of agency, either a human agency or a transcendent one. Think of it as a non-constructive existence proof based on reasoning by analogy. We are surrounded by engineering, architecture and sculpture that all has their concomitant engineers, architects and sculptors, but the natural world is some random creation that just "exists." It's an absurd idea on its face, a true "leap of faith" position that expects to buy a cheeseburger in a salvage yard.

Blogger Teleport me off this rock April 21, 2021 1:59 AM  

The commies never overthrew math.

Sure they did. Every number ever to come out a communist country was a lie of political necessity. They even overthrew the "humanist" holy grail, evolution, with Lysenkoism when they needed to demonstrate how great was Soviet SCIENCE! in comparison to the decadent capitalist pig-dogs.

Blogger Unknown April 21, 2021 1:59 AM  

16. Newscaper312 April 20, 2021 12:16 PM
Entertaining, in that he's paying for saying some actually sensible, genuine reality-based things.


these days, those are the only words anyone is ever punished for saying.

that's why it's called Clown World.


Blogger Teleport me off this rock April 21, 2021 2:03 AM  

@68 - Nah, that's different, like how non-whites can never be racist because of institutions and power and what have you. Why, a lot of Jews aren't even observant, it's just their racial identity except when they're white!

Blogger wreckage April 21, 2021 6:37 AM  

"...making statements that use the guise of scientific discourse to demean marginalized groups, an approach antithetical to humanist values..."
Funniest thing I've read all year.

Blogger Cootcraig April 21, 2021 9:08 AM  

A model of evilution using terminology of Rudolf Steiner:
Lucifer seeks pleasure, Ahriman seeks control, Sorath's ultimate goal is that nothing at all exist, including Sorath himself.
https://narrowdesert.blogspot.com/2021/04/satan-divided-against-himself.html

Blogger N.Schuster April 21, 2021 10:21 AM  

We know certain things are characteristics of designed things only. We see those characteristics in organisms.

Blogger White Knight Leo #0368 April 21, 2021 8:24 PM  

Kristor wrote:@ White Knight Leo #0368:

For sure, there are problems with the argument from design. But I was referring not to them, but to the problem with Dawkins' argument against the argument from design. It was, in a nutshell, "Look, here's a totally designed system that generates complex outputs without any messing about from an operator, so that *totally proves* that nature is not designed."

No. It doesn't. The behavior of a totally designed system tells us *absolutely nothing* about the behavior of an undesigned system - excuse me, sorry, undesigned "system."


Wait - he used a computer model to argue against design? I completely agree that such a counter is inherently flawed.

Blogger kerdasi amaq April 22, 2021 10:24 AM  

I guess the people who gave Dawkins that award are no longer in control of the AHA. A new generation with new priorities and new prejudices.

Blogger Kristor April 22, 2021 6:45 PM  

White Knight Leo #0368 wrote:

"Wait - he used a computer model to argue against design? I completely agree that such a counter is inherently flawed."

Yes, that's exactly what he did. He used an example of design - which was actually brilliant, a totally cool early application of genetic algorithms - as a knockdown argument against design.

How smart do you have to be to get that to work?

Blogger kerdasi amaq April 25, 2021 4:18 PM  

Dawkins doesn't have to fool everybody. If he can succeed in fooling a critical mass of dummies into atheism; then, he's done his job for his dark master.

Blogger kerdasi amaq April 26, 2021 10:42 AM  

False ideas are toxic and most purveyors of these false ideologies don't have to live with the consequences of the adoption of these phony notions by society.

Do the liberal criminal-huggers of the sixties have to endure the current crime wave that they unleashed on the world? No, they're mostly all dead, now.

Blogger kerdasi amaq April 28, 2021 1:09 AM  

Though, the people I really dislike are the anti-Christian Nietzscheans who assert that Christianity is the sole cause of the West's decline and that it and Christians have to go.

They have a real poisonous monomania regarding their it.

Blogger kerdasi amaq April 28, 2021 12:50 PM  

We can also assume that the initial decision to give Dawkins the AHA award was simply a way of building up his reputation and promoting their cause and in no way was based on anything that Dawkins actually said or did. They just jumped on the Dawkins bandwagon and everyone got a free dopamine hit.

Now, the situation has changed. The administrators of the AHA are afraid of a virtual lynching by their "woke" monster mob and stripping Dawkins of his award is their way of averting that fate.

It does, however, demonstrate a lack of principle and moral backbone in the enemies of western civilisation.

Blogger kerdasi amaq April 29, 2021 11:37 AM  

I don't admire Dawkins as a writer. He's a specious, meretricious writer who cannot make a proper argument for cause. I'm sure other writers could have made a better case for his position than Dawkins, but, who cares, optics and perception are all that matters in ersatz modern age.

Blogger kerdasi amaq April 29, 2021 11:42 AM  

If God is real; then anyone who says otherwise is a liar. If God is man made construction; why are these people pulling down their artificial creation? Shouldn't they jump on the divinity bandwagon and ride the fraud for all its worth?

What's in it for them?

Blogger kerdasi amaq April 29, 2021 11:45 AM  

What do you say to people who try to dodge the challenge of Jesus by trying to pretend that He wasn't real?

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts