ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2020 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Saturday, May 22, 2021

At least no one can call her racist

In which a black woman demonstrates her dissatisfaction with the current advertising narrative:

Police in Georgia are hunting for a woman who dished out a brutal beatdown on a mother — right in front of her infant daughter.

Sickening witness video captured in a Little Caesars restaurant on Monday shows the suspect holding the woman on the floor by the hair with one fist, while repeatedly punching her in the head with the other.

Most distressingly of all the victim's infant daughter rushes into the fracas trying to protect her mother, but a bystander pulls her out of the way just in time, while the filmer shouts "Move the baby! Move the baby!"

No such help comes for the victim though; despite her screams of terror, everyone in the store stands around either watching or filming. One man even holds the door open for them as the assailant drags the mother by her hair into the street.

She continues to throw her around by her hair, stamping her head into the concrete, before finally walking away, leaving her a bloody mess on the ground.

It would be both informative and salutory if every anti-racist white individual who "doesn't see color" were to go through a similar educational experience. Two observations:

  1. The white woman is a mudshark. Note the appearance of her infant daughter.
  2. There are multiple black men literally standing there filming the beating of this paragon of anti-racism. Not only do they not intervene, they look downright amused as the sister is beating the hell out of the stupid white girl.
Eventually, it is going to dawn upon the smug anti-racists of the world that the objects of their equalitarian genuflections actually despise them most of all. 

Labels:

137 Comments:

Blogger My Comment May 22, 2021 8:09 AM  

"Eventually, it is going to dawn upon the smug anti-racists of the world that the objects of their equalitarian genuflections actually despise them most of all."

If so, they will view that hate as the fault of white racists

Blogger Zaklog the Great May 22, 2021 8:11 AM  

I still have yet to hear anyone explain to me how exactly white people benefit from their presence here. I mean, it's obvious what they get out of the deal, but what's the payoff on our side?

Blogger Unknown May 22, 2021 8:13 AM  

First through: I live near enough to Detroit I know not to ever go to a Little Caesars Pizza, home of the 5 dollar diversity cardboard pizza.

Second thought: I carry a pistol at all times, and will use it to stop a violent assault by anyone, including diversity, on me or my family or a close friend.

Everyone else is on their own.

Third thought: I am a little surprised it is only one on one. Usually they like to gang up when 'fighting.'

Blogger TMThinker May 22, 2021 8:17 AM  

Equalitarianism isn’t her bent, methinks. The current anti-racist SJWs want “equity”, not equality….

Blogger Scott May 22, 2021 8:19 AM  

Heck, at least one commentator blamed an Asian being attacked by a Black on "white supremacy". Got to push the approved narrative even when it makes no sense.

Blogger Maniac May 22, 2021 8:25 AM  

And if she was a member of the Wokestapo, she deserved that beatdown.

Blogger Guy Incognito May 22, 2021 8:27 AM  

Eventually, it is going to dawn upon the smug anti-racists of the world that the objects of their equalitarian genuflections actually despise them most of all.

As they're torn apart by the people they imported they'll still rationalize it as a result of "centuries of trauma"

Blogger Ferdl May 22, 2021 8:27 AM  

The white woman had apparently been involved with the black woman's family (her husband/boyfriend and daughter) while the black woman was in jail. So she knew perfectly well with whom she was dealing. And the text sounds as if she was a single mother herself. A white single mom who get involved with a black guy while his wife/girl was locked up! This sounds like a fairy tale from diversity wonderland! How could this have gone wrong?

Blogger Damelon Brinn May 22, 2021 8:29 AM  

"stamping her head"

That phrase alone tells you the race of the attacker. It's one of their goto moves for some reason.

Blogger The Observer May 22, 2021 8:38 AM  

I still have yet to hear anyone explain to me how exactly white people benefit from their presence here. I mean, it's obvious what they get out of the deal, but what's the payoff on our side?

a) Demonstration of superior holiness over and b) a convenient excuse to harm fellow whites.

Eventually, it is going to dawn upon the smug anti-racists of the world that the objects of their equalitarian genuflections actually despise them most of all.

I think they will die before apostatising from their religion.

Blogger Solon May 22, 2021 8:38 AM  

Re: mudshark
This is why you never relax. She relaxed.

Over/under on whether she learned anything from this expererience, or whether she'll chalk it up to "just one woman having a bad day?"

My money is on the latter.

Blogger Balkan Yankee May 22, 2021 8:41 AM  

I can almost hear Oprah.

"And you get a beatdown!

And you get a beatdown!

And you . . . "

Blogger swiftfoxmark2 May 22, 2021 8:42 AM  

Eventually, it is going to dawn upon the smug anti-racists of the world that the objects of their equalitarian genuflections actually despise them most of all.

No, it won't. They'll die with their last words being, "I'm on your side!"

Blogger Unknown May 22, 2021 8:43 AM  

Zaklog the Great wrote:I still have yet to hear anyone explain to me how exactly white people benefit from their presence here. I mean, it's obvious what they get out of the deal, but what's the payoff on our side?

Gods chosen people provided the capital, at interest, to import and auction them for stoop agriculture once it turned out natives of the new world in the Caribbean and North America were physically unable to be indentured servants or serfs.

Then after that whole civil war thing, gods chosen people provided the capital, at interest, to fund the convict lease system to provide hard labor and agriculture labor at cheap cost.

Then after industrial line worker unions, gods chosen institutional investors provided the direction to import them to the northern cities to break up the unions (Except it transpired all races were willing to hold hands for $30 assembly line work). Like GM and Ford literally sent busses and moving trucks to the south to move up union busting diversity for their plants.

Blogger Mauldication Bear May 22, 2021 8:44 AM  

Based Little Caesars. N-Lovers, GTFO.

Blogger Mike Wallens May 22, 2021 8:44 AM  

As noted, the daughter is bi-racial. This woman has chosen to live in this community and can suffer the consequences.

Blogger SoylentGreen May 22, 2021 8:44 AM  

When you lay with the dogs, you get fleas.

Blogger Slippin JImmy May 22, 2021 8:49 AM  

It used to be cheap labour to pick your cotton.

Blogger Otto May 22, 2021 8:57 AM  

This shows why soldiers don't have long hair.

Blogger lynnjynh9315 May 22, 2021 9:02 AM  

She slept with their man. Moreover, she belongs to them now. They can do whatever they want to her.

Stupid white girl indeed.

Blogger English Tom May 22, 2021 9:05 AM  

@Zaklog the Great

Re: the payoff for our side.

Whitey gets to wallow in guilt that has been pumped into us by (((them))). We can also feel good about our taxes being wasted in such a destructive way.
Oh yeah, and when we get beaten up by our darker skinned brethren, we can wallow in masochistic splendour that we deserved it because white skin is the mark of the devil.

C'mon man, can't you see that?

Blogger rumpole5 May 22, 2021 9:06 AM  

Cheap labor for the elite (up to 1865 at least). It's the same reason that the elite messed up the social and political fabric of the USA by importing Continental Europeans and Chinese. Cheap labor.

Blogger Slick727 May 22, 2021 9:11 AM  

I know ...we still wouldn't be able to open the peanut.
Thanks GWC lol

Blogger Joeplanet May 22, 2021 9:14 AM  

When you embrace their culture, I hope you get it good and hard.

Blogger ManHugeO May 22, 2021 9:17 AM  

Once I saw the infant I lost all sympathy for the mother. Truth is, she put herself in that situation by her life decisions. How does the saying go? "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes"?... I've seen too many lives, first-hand, be ruined by "progressive" relationships, and it's always the same race that loses in the end.

Blogger Warunicorn May 22, 2021 9:38 AM  

And this was all apparently because the White girl was taking care of the Black woman's kids while the Black woman was in jail? (Not sure of what nefarious motive she was accused of; infidelity? Abuse? It was certainly interpersonal.)

In any case, thus is like watching a train wreck. The Black woman was in jail; the White woman mudsharked (and apparently didn't learn anything from this). I'd feel sorry for their kids but I can't. They're doomed in some way.

Blogger Homesteader May 22, 2021 9:38 AM  

“Baby moms”
“Imma”
“I AM THE VICTIM”

In which several of the pathologies of modern white women of the Marlboro class are on full display.

Also- negro females hate blonde females with atavistic rage.

Blogger Lee May 22, 2021 9:43 AM  

From what I understand the two women share a baby daddy. I wouldn't have intervened either had I been there.

Blogger Rick May 22, 2021 9:44 AM  

3. Her child, a toddler, was the only one trying to help her.

Blogger rognuald May 22, 2021 9:45 AM  

Their costs to a stable and prosperous society far outweigh any benefits.

Blogger Botched_Lobotomy May 22, 2021 9:45 AM  

People are dumb and usually get what they deserve. Another example from current events is the "shocking violence" being perpetrated against Jews.

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-over-three-quarters-of-u-s-jews-voted-for-biden-in-election-poll-finds-1.9288692

Oh.

Turns out elections really do have consequences. Boy, dem Jews sure be smaht!

Blogger Honkler the Emotional Wreck May 22, 2021 9:47 AM  

Told my fat former jarhead tenant the other day, "You know they hate you, right?" While he sat there stuffing his face with his second breakfast steak on his low-card feast-of-a-thousand corpses. He just placidly denied reality and continued to chew.

I am half Brazilian and therefore 13% 13%er. IDK why I have to explain this to my fair American cousins, but please prepare yourselves because it will get uglier... Like child soldier ugly.

Blogger Rick May 22, 2021 9:49 AM  

Zaklog — she’s probably a faithful mask wearer too.
It comes down to, what are you willing to do to prove a point. With some people, A LOT.

There were faithful loyalists kept as prisoners in the gulag camps who till their dying breathes claimed the mistake of their imprisonment would be discovered and they would be released, any day now, you’ll see!

Blogger VD May 22, 2021 10:11 AM  

what's the payoff on our side?

Dude, do you not know that some rich people managed to cut their cotton-picking costs by 65 percent 200 years ago? Totally worth it!

Blogger RedJack May 22, 2021 10:12 AM  

Exactly. I have seen similar things in lower class whites.

The white gal poached the guy, and got beat for it. In previous days that would be considered good behavior.

The gal joined that culture.

Blogger Tom May 22, 2021 10:14 AM  

Trash taking itself out. What's not to like?

Blogger Glen Sprigg May 22, 2021 10:19 AM  

Botched_Lobotomy wrote:People are dumb and usually get what they deserve. Another example from current events is the "shocking violence" being perpetrated against Jews.

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-over-three-quarters-of-u-s-jews-voted-for-biden-in-election-poll-finds-1.9288692

Oh.

Turns out elections really do have consequences. Boy, dem Jews sure be smaht!


Just wait for them to make the connection that 'we voted for Biden, and now those racist conservatives are cheering us getting beaten in the streets!" This despite the fact that it's the left that's beating them, because they can't process reality.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan May 22, 2021 10:28 AM  

From the video I can guess the blonde committed one sin while in the company of the community of vibrancy, she wore her hair down. Sharkettas when in the vibrant locals always wear their hair up or its such a mess that it does not upset the black women. One 5 at my former health club wore her naturally blonde hair up all the time, till one day it was down, long and quite nice looking and I thought she must have gotten divorced, but it was just a one day thing.

Much of the current insanity is about colored women's insecurities over those rare white 9s and 10s which are the coin of visual media such as Instathots or formerly the VS girls and that swimsuit issue. The paid griftercons make hay on the gals such as Omar and the rest debating politics with them and politics are such a side issue to those gals it's just plain embarrassing to even attempt to discuss anything with them. Every male they grew up with abused themselves raw over that ideal white girl peddled thru the visual medias, that destroyed those gals.

Blogger M In The 517 May 22, 2021 10:31 AM  

Because we just can't have those Germans and French and Italians fouling the waters of WASPtopia

Blogger Geoffroi de Bohemonde May 22, 2021 10:32 AM  

How come I never feel guilty about diversity? We need to send them to an arctic reservation.

Blogger Geoffroi de Bohemonde May 22, 2021 10:34 AM  

Dey be ugly

Blogger Geoffroi de Bohemonde May 22, 2021 10:35 AM  

Remind me to feel badly about that.

Blogger FacelessBro May 22, 2021 10:36 AM  

The sooner whites get in the mindset of Us vs. Them, the sooner they'll be able to understand the actions of every other race. It'll also keep them safer.

Blogger Taqiyyotomist May 22, 2021 10:37 AM  

There's also jazz. Oh, and the traffic signal.

Totally worth trillions for Prince and Herbie Hancock alone. Throw in Bobby McFerrin and it's a bargain.

Blogger SonyAD May 22, 2021 10:39 AM  

It always seemed to me that women have a strong predilection for strange or foreign meat. If one looks to their own anecdotal experiences with women as well as to historical records, many women seem to be absolutely infatuated with blatant foreigners, especially if they're from what are perceived to be wealthier or militarily stronger nations or ethnicities.

Could that be because, historically, foreigners were usually rarer than hen's teeth in the ethnically, linguistically and culturally homogenous nations which comprise most of history, apart from the current, rather young, aberrant époque?

And women, consciously or subconsciously, know that foreign men who are blatantly different in their ways, mannerisms or countenance than the men of her tribe shouldn't have access to her and, if they do, instinctually assume he must be stronger than her own tribe, which he must have overcome in some way in order to gain access to her, and therefore to be respected or feared more than the men of her tribe are and also to be better stock to sire her offspring and therefore a more desirable mate?

And would that be an incorrect conclusion to draw, at least prima facie?

Or could it be that it's a predilection in women for what they perceive as rarer genes than those of their own tribe? Their attraction to the rare, strange meat being an instinct to try and help propagate rare genes, on the chance that they might be superior or somehow desirable? Doesn't really hold water or women would be infatuated with men with genetic maladies or infirmities as well? Unless it's only those rare genes which aren't, on the face of it, immediately and blatantly apparent to be the cause of obvious physical infirmity, impairment or inferiority which are considered to be potentially desirable?

Maybe I'm just trying to rationalise that which is irrational.

Blogger C May 22, 2021 10:42 AM  

Third thought: I am a little surprised it is only one on one. Usually they like to gang up when 'fighting.'

It was a gang up. If the white showed a sliver of being able to defend herself, the bystanders wouldn't have been bystanders anymore.

Blogger Derrick Bonsell May 22, 2021 10:44 AM  

Yeah people don't realize that the right to self-defense also applies to the defense of others from assault.

Blogger Garrett Patterson May 22, 2021 10:51 AM  

. . . until after they call her 'white', 'oreo', etc. first!

Blogger SaltHarvest May 22, 2021 10:57 AM  

Single mom taking care of another woman's kids and husband while she's in jail. How thoughtful of her.

Blogger pyrrhus May 22, 2021 11:02 AM  

@34. Best summary of the situation I've seen....!

Blogger Mr. B.A.D. May 22, 2021 11:03 AM  

Toll paid

Blogger SciVo May 22, 2021 11:03 AM  

Without watching the video, a subtext of holding her by the hair is emphasizing her otherness. Because not much point in trying to drag a black woman like that, unless you just want to pull out her weave (which is to make her hair look less African, so there's a sub-subtext of resentment).

Blogger PolitiCrump May 22, 2021 11:04 AM  

I hate to say it Vox, but they'll have no problem calling her racist anyway. You can have black friends, mate with them, even produce black offspring, but they'll still come after you with their magic word if it serves their purpose.

Blogger Bucephalus May 22, 2021 11:04 AM  

She more than likely marched with BLM also, and that did not earn her a pass. Oh well.

Blogger CharityBear May 22, 2021 11:08 AM  

No payoff unless you take checks in cultural enrichment.

Blogger Canadian Warlord May 22, 2021 11:11 AM  

"infant daughter rushes into the fracas trying to protect her mother, but a bystander pulls her out of the way just in time, while the filmer shouts "Move the baby! Move the baby!""
___________________
"Filmer" - the director of our times, phone camera take by phone camera take.

Was he worried about the child, or worried about the shot? And why am I reminded of the scene in 'Starship Troopers' where the cameraman goes in for a close-up after his sound guy is grabbed by an arachned?

A film maker in every diner to capture the fruits of diversity politics. Jewish heaven or Jewish hell? We will find out, after a word from our sponsor, little caesars.

Blogger Prof. Spudd May 22, 2021 11:12 AM  

The white woman is a mudshark. Note the appearance of her infant daughter.

It's quite telling that in The Current Year, a mudshark is far more likely to be physically attacked by a black woman than a white man.

There are multiple black men literally standing there filming the beating of this paragon of anti-racism. Not only do they not intervene, they look downright amused as the sister is beating the hell out of the stupid white girl.

That's because it is amusing. Mudsharks are trash. Before they start getting fully involved with black men, they have often slept with all the white Chads they know. They're for the streets.

Blogger pyrrhus May 22, 2021 11:14 AM  

And those rich people saved even more money on labor when they turned those slaves into sharecroppers, who either work hard or starve to death....

Blogger Skyler the Weird May 22, 2021 11:28 AM  

There was a video in the comments on iSteve the other day. Three black 'ladies' had this Asian guy trapped in his car and were giving him a beatdown when this black dude came to the rescue and literally punched one of the bitches so hard it sent her weave flying.

Blogger Cloudbuster May 22, 2021 11:31 AM  

No quarter for mudsharks.

Blogger Moonman's Lunar Language Laughter May 22, 2021 11:33 AM  

*Shrugs*

Leeeeeeeeeet's Get Reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaady 2 Rumble!

No tears for mudsharks, despite the brutal beatdown that befell this bint by bestials.

This lass's lacrimatory lessons are late in landing. Lady will be lachrymose about it and learn nothing.

Avoid The 'Groid.

Blogger MATT May 22, 2021 11:33 AM  

Black guys always just stand there and watch, usually making auch odd sounds as "kkeekeeekkeeekeeeee" and "WHOOP. WHOOOPPP!!!!!" as they hop around in joy watching women fight, regardless of color.

Blogger stevev May 22, 2021 11:37 AM  

Who bitch dis is?

Blogger MATT May 22, 2021 11:39 AM  

"what's the payoff on our side"

Admittedly, strippers have much better music to dance to now.
Never did find Motley Crue all that sexy. Cant slowly gyrate to it!

Blogger Beefus May 22, 2021 11:39 AM  

Never ever intervene in these situations unless you live in a rural white area. You will likely receive a beatdown of your own and risk future harassment and legal trouble. Toll paid, nothing of value was lost.

Blogger MATT May 22, 2021 11:41 AM  

Be kind to Little Caesars. As you say its only 5 bucks, but it tastes like 6 bucks if you wolf it down while it's still hot.

Blogger Damelon Brinn May 22, 2021 11:41 AM  

Also- negro females hate blonde females with atavistic rage.

Yes. That's why Marcia Clark was an idiot for picking black women for the Simpson jury, thinking they would sympathize with an abused, murdered woman. They just hated her for taking away a rich black man and figured she got her comeuppance.

I was home sick from school one time and watched an episode of Donahue. He had on two black/white couples, one of each type. The black women in the audience raved at the white woman married to a black man, while praising the white man married to a black woman. They either weren't capable of seeing the contradiction, or just didn't have a problem with it. That was 40 years ago, and it hasn't changed.

Blogger Jason Knight May 22, 2021 11:46 AM  

Toll?

Paid.

Blogger Jose Miguel May 22, 2021 11:50 AM  

The payoff was calculated at 20% discounted labor according Time on the Cross by Robert Fogel and Stanley Engerman.

I'm glad the Spanish crown banned slavery in 1512 and strictly enforced it by 1543. Otherwise all of Hispanidad would be Brazil.

Blogger Ivan Throne May 22, 2021 11:51 AM  

When you are issued a uniform you cannot take off,

Be aware you are in a uniform you cannot take off.

This is not complicated at all.

God has designed it this way.

Suns always rise.

Snows always melt.

Wars always come.

MLHR,

Ivan

Blogger Geoffroi de Bohemonde May 22, 2021 11:57 AM  

@45. I think your hypothesis is valid.

Blogger Geoffroi de Bohemonde May 22, 2021 12:01 PM  

In all fairness to the bystanders, enraged black women are not to be trifled with. They often carry weapons such as straight razors. She probably thought herself merciful for not cutting fat white bitches face.

Blogger Bob May 22, 2021 12:01 PM  

I find myself wondering what will be the relatively minor event that will finally trigger what we all know is coming. "When the SHTF" in no way begins to describe what we will witness.

Blogger Unknown May 22, 2021 12:14 PM  

And the LORD was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart.

Blogger tdcommenter May 22, 2021 12:28 PM  

@2 Penance.

The Prometheans have been pushing a narrative that the country was founded in the original sin of racism, slavery, and genocide. The 1619 project and the erasure of Columbus day are a prime examples of that. To absolve themselves of this sin, believers must follow the prescriptions of the Prometheans.

The end of slavery was likened to Exodus. The diversification & immigration is pushed as improving America & removing the sin of racism.

They have their martyrs: MLK, JFK & Malcom X. During the civil rights movement, they convinced white Americans to encode equality as the goal of society. MLK was pushed as a Jesus-like prophet.

During this time, the modern form of black identity solidified & was unleashed. The Smithsonian African American poster on White supremacy details the full characteristics. Rejecting independence, hard-work & objectivity didn't pan out in a society that had thrived under the Protestant Ethic. The failure of this modern black culture was placed at the feet of structural racism & white supremacy. It was proof that America was not yet absolved of it's original sin. The Million Man March and their demands convinced center of left Democrats that they needed to double down on searching for absolution rather than bask in the changes since 1965. Concurrently, the children were and are being catechized in the cult of diversity and anti-racism.

Then came Obama who was supposed to deliver whites from the original sin. So the rise of Trump was seen as a rejection of the false salvation proffered; therefore, re-education camps and cultural revolution style purges are seen as legitimate. Others just consider the deplorables to be irredeemable.

The true believers see themselves as crusaders on the side of the inevitable rise of diversity, social justice, and socialism. Only when the founding principals are erased can the original sins of the country be washed away. This crusade gives them purpose to fill the spiritual void that comes with secularism, atheism & agnosticism. Any material benefit derived from gov't payouts is obviously coincidental, just like the camera failures prior to Epstein's not-a-suicide. The less fanatical get social approval. The squishy non-believers get relief from being tagged a racist & the professional & social opprobrium that the believers and their parrots bring to bear.

Blogger Countrylawyer May 22, 2021 12:29 PM  

Without the protection of government at all levels, this would straighten itself out fairly quickly. And even with the government, a minority can only existence at the sufferance of a majority. If you want to Lisa off a black person, tell them that everything they have is only because whites allow them to have it. The smarter ones will get it. The majority don’t. A goodly percentage of them don’t even have any idea as to how much in the minority they are.

And if there is one positive to being overrun with Latins from south of the border, it’s that they have no fucks to give about American blacks and their issues. If whites don’t deal with the issue, our new overlords from the south eventually will.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd May 22, 2021 12:39 PM  

Police are hunting for a negress. Post-Chauvin, I'm sure they're looking where the light is good, to make damn sure they don't find her.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine May 22, 2021 12:48 PM  

"The white woman is a mudshark. Note the appearance of her infant daughter."

It's all there between the lines. The woman receiving the beating is the "new girl" of the black man that the black women has children by. There's a good chance that the mulatto daughter is by the same black man. How amazingly retarded.

Blogger Pytor May 22, 2021 12:53 PM  

The payoff this: now white women have a stable of bucks for in-country sex tourism. Same for immigration.

Blogger Reziac May 22, 2021 12:56 PM  

I've seen many videos of blacks attacking Whites and Asians. (Tho so far, I don't recall any videos documenting the reverse.)

Sometimes there are quite respectable-looking blacks looking on. Suit and tie, not gang bangers or hoodrats.

Never, NOT ONCE, have I seen any of those respectable-looking blacks move to intervene, or even say a word of protest against the assault. They just stand there watching, like seeing a White or Asian being beaten or killed right in front of their eyes is boring and ordinary.

That, more than anything else, tells you everything you need to know.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine May 22, 2021 12:58 PM  

"Yeah people don't realize that the right to self-defense also applies to the defense of others from assault."

These ones wouldn't care, but they don't do anything because they also don't care about that, and it's funny.

Blogger Just So May 22, 2021 1:02 PM  

Toll paid? Almost. She gets a beating because black women hate mudsharks as much as white men do.

Blogger Doktor Jeep May 22, 2021 1:16 PM  

Mudshark....

Toll Status: Paid

Blogger The Pitchfork Rebel May 22, 2021 1:21 PM  

A little less than a year ago, an acquaintance was passing around his daughter's emotional emesis about St. George of Fentanyl and how she was "learning" about "systemic racism" in her "die-versity" class. She ended her litany wokeshit with "things have to change!".

For a while, I felt sorry for him because I thought he was terrified of having his daughters leave because few years earlier, their mother met some low-life and left. Then it occurred to me, his reaction to the daughter's indoctrinated imbecility might have been an indicator of why the ol' lady left.

I should say "former" acquaintance, because my response wasn't as uncritical.


Blogger CostelloM May 22, 2021 1:26 PM  

And by sister we mean nigress

Blogger Countrylawyer May 22, 2021 1:37 PM  

With regard to the child, I’m pretty sure that child belonged to the woman doing the beating. She had been in the pen for awhile and white girl moved in on her man and started raising her child while she was in there.

Blogger Dafo May 22, 2021 1:40 PM  

I’m sure the white trash would preferred a lawnmower race to settle this instead of the sorority initiation the felon chose.

Blogger JOE May 22, 2021 1:42 PM  

The final(?) stage of woke will be when it's racist to point out that a thing that happened.

For the cult of woke, it's not good enough just to lie, and have their narrative. They've progressed to an actively anti-truth, anti-reason, and anti-logos stance. As part of the rapidly diminishing Christian remnant in the USA, I'll be sure to send you all a postcard from the Gulag if I don't see you there.

Blogger pyrrhus May 22, 2021 1:54 PM  

Bottom line--white woman in place where only blacks go...completely nuts..

Blogger Nikolai Collushnikov May 22, 2021 2:09 PM  

Of course Black women are jealous of white women. White women can grow their own weave.

Blogger Countrylawyer May 22, 2021 2:15 PM  

You can definitely tell by these threads who grew up in the South. I see people in these threads expressing shock at things we grew up knowing as a matter of course.

Blogger Cappuccinobear May 22, 2021 2:20 PM  

"Toll paid? Almost. She gets a beating because black women hate mudsharks as much as white men do."

They also aren't respected or admired by black men since black men also know to put their own above other tribes.

Blogger Balam May 22, 2021 2:32 PM  

@Zaklog the Great
This is the payoff:
http://www.renegadetribune.com/amazons-whole-foods-studied-its-employees-found-racially-diverse-stores-are-less-likely-to-unionize/

Introducing racial diversity discourages building a community. Without a community the plebs are more vulnerable to exploitation by the Nancy Pelosi elites. It's why Obama types helicopter in minorities evenly divided throughout homogenous white neighborhoods, to break up their sense of community. It's why they want suburbs and everyone to commute 40 minutes into cities without neighbors to work. It's why they want uniform corporate restaurants and businesses that are interchangeable.

Blogger Newscaper312 May 22, 2021 2:36 PM  

Gosh Vox, I dont know why you had to project race on to it. The article mentioned no one's race!

Note the baby got pulled out of harms way only because she half black.

Blogger Newscaper312 May 22, 2021 2:43 PM  

@27
Not Marlboro.
Kool
That rayciss menthol.

Blogger Newscaper312 May 22, 2021 2:51 PM  

@47 Derrick
"Yeah people don't realize that the right to self-defense also applies to the defense of others from assault."

What planet are you from?
They werent hesitant to get involved, they *approved*, if only for the entertainment.

Blogger Brother Deke May 22, 2021 2:51 PM  

To be an Untouchable in the Hindu sense of the word is an accomplishment.

Except this woman made her choice to become an Untouchable. Black men only want her biological services and if she gives them any problem at all, they have no problem with offing her. Black women resent her very existence, as others have pointed out, at the atavistic level. They can't compete.

White trash, male and female, will likewise hate her at an atavistic level. And she stinks in the nostrils of decent White men and women with noxious and toxic fumes.

Blogger The Last Roman May 22, 2021 2:55 PM  

Racial wars begin on the fault lines of empire. In this case, those borders are internal. No one seems to notice a few beatings on the periphery. Of course, it doesn't end there. It will spread to the better neighborhoods. Only then will some kind of action be approved. It will be too little, too late. The end result will look like Rhodesia, or Planet of the Apes.

Blogger Newscaper312 May 22, 2021 2:56 PM  

@58 Pyrrhus
Thats part of why Lincolns plan to send them back never went anywhere.
For the Northerners, they were gullible votes to be used to enrich them by electing carpetbaggers to help w the looting.
For the Southern elites, sharecropper was next best thing to a slave. There were also plenty of poor white ones too.

Blogger Emmanuel May 22, 2021 3:36 PM  

@14 and @67 : thanks for the spot on comments. Same for @34, obviously.

Meanwhile, I would say that she embraced diversity then experienced diversity. She may have not understood the lesson, but she provided society with a valuable example.

Blogger rumpole5 May 22, 2021 3:40 PM  

Mudsharks are admittedly disgusting, but they are doing their part to produce a less easily triggered and more intelligent future American Black. They are also doing their part to raise the American White cognitive average by removing themseves from the white gene pool.

Blogger English Tom May 22, 2021 3:50 PM  

@MATT

you forgot that other stock expression

Dayum.

Blogger Didas Kalos May 22, 2021 4:01 PM  

She probably complimented Candace Owens out loud. A no-no.

Blogger Charles Martel May 22, 2021 4:06 PM  

Those who practice bestiality should have the crap beaten out of them.
That animal was doing God's work... even if it was unwittingly...

Blogger Chris Mallory May 22, 2021 4:19 PM  

Derrick Bonsell wrote:Yeah people don't realize that the right to self-defense also applies to the defense of others from assault.

You better make sure you understand the laws of your state.

My state which has next to no gun laws, a castle doctrine, and a stand your ground law has two different standards for defense.

Defense of self and in most cases family falls under a "reasonable person" standard.

Defense of others falls under a "Facts as they are" standard.

The "reasonable person" standard has some margin for error. "Facts as they are" can put you in prison if you make an error.

Your state may be different.

Blogger Teleport me off this rock May 22, 2021 4:31 PM  

Eventually, it is going to dawn upon the smug anti-racists of the world that the objects of their equalitarian genuflections actually despise them most of all.

It'll still be white men's fault, just like this incident is somehow white men's fault somehow.

Blogger Teleport me off this rock May 22, 2021 4:33 PM  

Besides, the assailant will get away with it. After all, she's a Kennedy.

Blogger Unknown May 22, 2021 5:44 PM  

And what if it had been someone you care about and they were wokestapo,people dont DESERVE that just because they are a certain race or don't agree with what you think.

Blogger PaigeK May 22, 2021 5:54 PM  

Hard to feel sorry for the mixers. Stick with your own.

Blogger Sweet One May 22, 2021 7:15 PM  

Just reading the posted section of the article, I correctly guessed the racial identities of both women.

Blogger RadixMalorum May 22, 2021 7:58 PM  

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd May 22, 2021 8:42 PM  

I agree with the sentiments about ``she deserved it'' and ``we don't want that one.'' Still, if we want this to someday be our land again, we need to start rioting over this kind of thing. Rioting Tulsa style.

Blogger A trite re-white May 22, 2021 8:59 PM  

At least it wasn't a Mud-sharknado...

Blogger shadohand (akuma sock account# 7373636 ...crazy only responds to crazy) May 22, 2021 9:29 PM  

@Matt

Whites do this too. Everyone is ignoring how this is being filmed on cellphones. Whites pull out their cellphones when there are fights now too. Especially the younger ones. Nobody runs toward the danger anymore.

I used to work at a pizza shop adjacent to a college campus. For all intents and purposes it was on campus. If you went to the corner of the street, a 5 second walk, you could see the main front lawn of the campus. It was a football field away. There were dorms on that street for the college. It's a top College too. If I told you the name you'd never believe me.

Every Friday and Saturday after the clubs closed the entire troop of negro's would show up. This is when the fights would start. Everyone would pull out their cellphones and film. Except me and the owner. He broke up a fight while I worked there. Another time I had a knife in the ready position to stab some gangbangers that were egging us on after they broke into the kitchen. The threatened my ex who got me the job and the realized I was serious and backed down after we both got into the fray.

Another time I ran towards a fight that spilled into the food prep area and almost took a pizza pan to the face that some negress threw out of the way. She was pounding some other chicks head on the counter. I moved in to break up the fight and she grabbed the girl by the hair into the dining room, dropped her and ran out into the street.

The place was wild. I quit after a month and after I realized the smarter nogs that were delivering food for Grub Hub refused to show up. Even the blacks knew not to go there.

Now remember this was literally on a top level college campus. White people would literally stand around doing nothing pulling out their cellphones to film. This was going on for years before I worked there and probably still is. The cops would sit out front 5 cars deep on the weekends and they still couldn't stop the insanity. This isn't the only other place I've seen this behavior from whites and blacks. The main problem is the Satanic Technology that lets this behavior flourish.

I propose the Mudshark met the guy on Tinder and this would have not have happened if cellphones were outlawed. Nobodies noticing how the cellphones induce this behavior and it's frightening.

Blogger SacrificialLamb May 22, 2021 10:19 PM  

@114. shadohand (akuma sock account# 799273 Matt Gaetz is all for the P.L.U.R. Life (Peace, Love, Unity and Republicanism) )

Technology can sometimes be the solution.

Your boss should have had classical music playing at the pizza shop at all hours, and blasted it loudly on Friday and Saturday.....when the blacks showed up. "Joggers" HATE classical music, which would have driven them away more effectively than a carload of police.

Blogger RadixMalorum May 22, 2021 10:33 PM  

Ominous Cowherd wrote:I agree with the sentiments about ``she deserved it'' and ``we don't want that one.'' Still, if we want this to someday be our land again, we need to start rioting over this kind of thing. Rioting Tulsa style.

You have misconceptions about riots. The only reason they appear to "work" is because those behind the curtains are utilizing them to further their plans. VD explained this type of strategy before. Activists on the outside organizes riots/protests/movements and those inside the amenable authorities use those events to justify pushing for policies which further their goals.

The only thing that will happen when people like you riot is you get arrested and jailed with Tyrone as a cell mate.

Numbers are what matters and part of getting your numbers up is getting your women under control and having more children. Home school these children so they don't get brainwashed by the enemy. Have these children start retaking control of institutions. Don't expect this to be an easy thing to pull off. Frankly the hour is very late and the best the heritage Americans can hope for in my opinion is a post breakup region of the US to have as their own. The alternative is South African future for the whites in the US.

Blogger Rick Viall May 22, 2021 10:58 PM  

Not disputing the fact that egalitarian views do not guarantee that the beneficiary of those views does not hate you. The last sentence of the article mentions that the white woman is dating, living with, involved with the husband, or father of the perpetrators child. The beating was not about race but infidelity.

Blogger Didas Kalos May 22, 2021 11:03 PM  

stopped to help a black man who had a flat tire and almost was beaten to death for his good samaritan deed.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/72-year-old-good-samaritan-nearly-beaten-death-stopping-help-black-teen-flat-tire/?ff_source=Gab&ff_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

Blogger travvyboy May 22, 2021 11:36 PM  

Toll paid.

Blogger LR May 23, 2021 12:22 AM  

Community between whites and others will only be possible in Christ.
What the union boss cannot do, the boss of all unions can and will do.
The Bible warns us against yoking ourselves with unbelievers, that is, with people of a different belief and culture, not people of a different race.
That said, these people do not sound or act like believers in anything but their own appetites.

Blogger Unknown May 23, 2021 12:40 AM  

@2 a coalition of Chosenites and anti-white white people, suppressing the poorest section of the native population. e.g. they've been replacing whjtes with immigrants for centuries by now in the West, and this was fine, but the SECOND they start coming after white collar desk jobs like Buzzfeed, suddenly the line 'if an immigrant can take your job, maybe they should' doesn't apply. It's class warfare enabled by Them.

Blogger Ryan G May 23, 2021 2:18 AM  

https://infogalactic.com/info/Amy_Biehl

It won't do any good. They're fanatics. Take Amy Biehl's case.

A black man murdered this woman, who was an anti-apartheid activist, and laughed at descriptions of her moaning in agony and begging for her life in open court. Her father still shook hands with that creature afterwards and blathered about 'opening a dialog'.

She's just one of countless examples too. Even if you can get them to listen to you describe such incidents without tuning you out, they'll likely just give you the "Not all black people are that way" line or "white people do the same stuff too".

Blogger Unknown May 23, 2021 2:50 AM  

@19 ask his boss to sign a legally binding dovcument making him responsible for side effects, since he's forcing him to get it against the Nuremberg code.

I know young people including myself offered the gene therapy in England months ago and we all told them to stick it up their backsides. They're still harassing some of us, youngest 23/4. So this supposed roll-out based on age is BS. Am I supposed to believe I got offered it before the Queen and Prince William out of ... fluke? Kindness? Pull the other one.

TBF America has had darwinian culls before, but those were more intellectually honest about sterilising the stupid. The gene therapy probably passes down through the germline because similar spike proteins exist in BOTH female and male reproductive systems. That'd be tier 3, @27. Why aren't men proving it's safe by getting sperm counts before and after? Why has nobody done that study?

@45 except white men race mix more than women. Like, a lot more. Thai pedos and such.
Really it's r/K. r-select men and women.

@75 You'd like the book Thought Prison.

@76 Race Relations Act causes this. If we didn't have to hire them, nobody would because they lose companies and locations money, so they'd go broke or go home.

@80 I asked one about that. Their conscience doesn't activate. Like a psychopath being brain scanned. Whites aren't human to them.

UK MSM is reporting ricecookers and their warm body pillows getting attacked in this, our time of Coronachan. Everybody is asking, why are you still here then? To set up a colony, see how well America is doing!

@106 racial masochism, studied as pathological altruism (Oakley)

@114 'smart'phones were invented to turn white people into grindr types

Blogger Meanoldbasterd May 23, 2021 3:54 AM  

Wokestapo aren't people

Blogger Meanoldbasterd May 23, 2021 3:55 AM  

It's a simple move for the high BMI hood rat

Blogger Unknown May 23, 2021 6:09 AM  

LR wrote:Community between whites and others will only be possible in Christ.

What the union boss cannot do, the boss of all unions can and will do.

The Bible warns us against yoking ourselves with unbelievers, that is, with people of a different belief and culture, not people of a different race.

That said, these people do not sound or act like believers in anything but their own appetites.



I am glad you love Christ. Blacks don't believe, or worship, or do fellowship, the same way you do.

And their pastors are bad people. --Yes, I know, some white pastors are bad people. All black pastors are bad--

Blogger bw May 23, 2021 8:17 AM  

Distinction is Opposition
- Plotinus (?)

Blogger bw May 23, 2021 8:34 AM  

but what's the payoff on our side?

Salvation, of course!

Blogger Avalanche May 23, 2021 8:35 AM  

@40 "How come I never feel guilty about diversity? We need to send them to an arctic reservation."

That is SO unkind and malicious against the polar bears and the seals and Owen's fav bird: the penguins!!

We need to send them back to their homelands, build a 50' wall with gun towers across the top of
'sub-Saharan' africa (or the complete top of africa, I have no strong feelings either way), give the Whites living there ONE chance to get out before the last brick is laid... and then guard the coasts with armed gunships that WILL FIRE!

Hey, a girl can DREAM!!

Blogger Avalanche May 23, 2021 8:53 AM  

@45 "many women seem to be absolutely infatuated with blatant foreigners, especially if they're from what are perceived to be wealthier or militarily stronger nations or ethnicities."

No, if that were correct -- then 'worshiping negroes' would be that LAST thing that could happen!! Wealthier? Ha. "Militarily" stronger? Sure, more violent and thus seemingly "stronger" -- but stronger like a rabid dog -- and just as unsafe to be around!

Throughout history, and no doubt pre-history, in order to STAY ALIVE after their tribe was conquered, and their mates were killed -- and likely the offspring OF their mates; finding and attaching themselves to the new strongest male-in-charge means their genes will carry on. It's why mating with a weakling is disgusting; why gammas are disgusting, why pacificists get the back of the hand and a yellow feather!

Our tribe, our nation, has been (((subverted))) by subverting our WOMEN-folks! We are innately designed to respond to children: and when childish tribes were allowed near, we were / are DRIVEN to protect and nurture them. {gag}

Just as a man's eyes will automatically / biologically laser-focus on a nice rack, will-he, nil-he; a woman's eyes will snap to a baby, a kitten, a puppy, "oooooh! cute!" -- anything child-*like*! Even women who hate kids, can't STOP that eye-snap!

Plus women, usually unconsciously, 'know' that being cast out means death: if the tribe kicks you out, the lion gets lunch! So, we are also built to fit into our milieu: if 'our' society says, this is the correct way to .... dress, use makeup, act in public, find a mate, accept concubines, speak or sing this way.... then we WILL do that, because it's how we "fit in." And if the new conqueror shows up, we will work to 'fit in' and stay alive. Always remember, women are innately PREY animals; we really-and-truly don't see the world the way men do!

If our society says: protect, nurture, and support negroes, it takes a HUGE strength and willingness to "risk death" (NOT conscious, innate!) to not do that. And it's why some women will carefully and consciously AVOID negroes in the WalMart parking lot; but ALSO say 'we' have to take care of them because 'we' brought them here as slaves!

Women should SO not have the vote!!

Blogger Avalanche May 23, 2021 9:15 AM  

Reading the comments, I got a picture of one of the idiot liberals saying how important 'providing for' negroes is... and saying back: "great! I'll drive you down and drop you off in the nearest black neighborhood. Ready to go? Yes, right now: you can go ENJOY the diversity you just said you support!"

Blogger Avalanche May 23, 2021 9:25 AM  

@108 "And what if it had been someone you care about and they were wokestapo,people dont DESERVE that just because they are a certain race or don't agree with what you think."

No, she deserves the beat-down AND all the vitriol we can pour out on her bloody head because she BETRAYED HER PEOPLE! Always shoot the traitor first! We don't actually have to shoot her: the folks she betrayed us with will happily beat her to death, eventually!

Do you think she should somehow ESCAPE the legitimate and usual PUNISHMENT for her treason? Somehow, she didn't deserve the punishment?

If that HAD been someone I cared about, I'd EITHER have stopped her before she went slummin' or cut her off entirely for treason. As I had to do with my older sister and her black husband and niglet.

Do you not even know know this *IS* war?!

Blogger Avalanche May 23, 2021 9:30 AM  

@114 'Nobodies noticing how the cellphones induce this behavior and it's frightening."

That's ridiculous! Loooooong before cell phones -- or phones at all -- existed, negros acted this way. It's INNATE! They are an unintelligent, hugely violent subspecies.

The PROBLEM is we have stopped harshly punishing them for acting out.

If you have a strong dog, and you do NOT forcibly maintain top dog status, then the dog WILL take over and become generally uncontrollable. And DOGS have been bred TO submit to humans; these negros have been allowed to breed 'down' and become even more dangerous!

Blogger Brother Deke May 23, 2021 9:43 AM  

@118

"Davis and the young woman were both arrested but Davis was granted bond."

Everyone prepare yourselves accordingly.

Blogger Owen May 23, 2021 2:56 PM  

“Now imma go back to living my life and taking care of my daughter," she added.”

Yeah I feel bad for the kid, the mom not so much.

Blogger Dan Karelian May 23, 2021 6:25 PM  

@101 The better part for these women is to not reproduce with anyone.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd May 23, 2021 10:01 PM  

RadixMalorum wrote:You have misconceptions about riots. The only reason they appear to "work" is because those behind the curtains are utilizing them to further their plans.
Radix, the Tulsa riot worked because the White community joined together to attack a common enemy, and they supported one another afterwards, when outside authorities tried to intervene after the fact. That's the style we must emulate.
RadixMalorum wrote:Numbers are what matters and part of getting your numbers up is getting your women under control and having more children. Home school these children so they don't get brainwashed by the enemy. Have these children start retaking control of institutions.
Yes indeed, those are all good steps, and they are probably necessary before any large community can deal with invaders Tulsa style. We're started down that road in my tiny community. How 'bout in yours?

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts