ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2020 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Sunday, May 02, 2021

Social Justice Nazis impose flight ban

Thanks to the post-WWII mass deportation of the neoclowns from the USSR, Russia is now free and the USA is rapidly being transformed into the USSA. Pessimistic as I am about the prospects for the survival of the USA as a political entity, I didn't expect this level of social control to be imposed on citizens so soon by the evil imperial elite:

“America First” host Nick Fuentes has been banned by all the usual Big Tech suspects, along with livestream service DLive, Coinbase, “and every payment processor” for his forceful advocacy of populism, an end to mass migration and protection of the nuclear family. He was scheduled to join Loomer, former Delaware GOP Senate candidate Lauren Witzke (banned from Twitter for calling a pedophilia-flirting transgender activist “demonic”), and me in Palm Beach Tuesday at a rally to push for loophole-free legislation holding Silicon Valley accountable for discriminatory deplatforming.

But Fuentes never got off the ground, because two airlines and Joe Biden’s TSA informed him that he didn’t have “clearance” to fly. He has been charged with no crimes and was blocked from exercising his First Amendment rights to free speech and peaceable assembly.

“The United States is now a country that persecutes its own citizens for political dissent. My placement on the no-fly list constitutes a grave escalation by the federal government against American conservatives,” Fuentes told me. It’s “all the more reason why our Republican representatives in state and federal government must get serious and pass strong legislation that protects the civil liberties of the 75 million people that voted for Donald Trump.”

Note that a US citizen who has not even been accused of a crime is being denied the right to travel within the country due to nothing more than the fact that a small number of evil and influential Jews are afraid of the popularity of his opinions. The idea that "it's a free country" is no longer even remotely applicable to the USA, because the United States is no longer a republic and it is no longer ruled by American Christians. It is now ruled by foreigners and women, which you may recall is defined as a curse by the Bible.

If you fear to even identify the wicked, then you have submitted to them and their father the Devil. And your silence will not protect you. To the contrary, they are absolutely counting on it. They don't deplatform people like Nick Fuentes out of strength, but rather, out of sheer terror, and for the very same reason they are trying to disarm you.

Labels: ,

69 Comments:

Blogger Shane Bradman May 02, 2021 8:14 AM  

You have more freedom in China than in America.

Blogger Charlie May 02, 2021 8:24 AM  

The tsa has been a thorn in liberty's heart since it's inception. I cannot envision any reason for me to get on a flight. I'll drive where I need to go, or not go.

Blogger Canadian Warlord May 02, 2021 8:28 AM  

It seems less than half the country, cannot count and keeps escalating.

The modern digital age is a wealth of possibilities - including 75 million people organizing their own participation in a new country on this very ground. Start paying taxes to the new system right under the noses of the shrinking flower of progress.

Escalate more. Attempt full amnesty. Disenfranchise over half the population. Chase them out of the clubhouse and ban them from traveling in aluminum disease canisters during a 'scary pandemic.' Add more bullshit on top of payments to the climate change gods. Oh and don't forget to ban weapons two centuries old from the most capable and industrious population of all time, with unlimited access to information and materials as well as tools that can make other tools.

Almost there.

Blogger basementhomebrewer May 02, 2021 8:35 AM  

For any normies, roll this around in your head. Fuentes has never called for violence, attended any event that turned into a riot or committed a violent act himself. Now, consider that BLM activists were traveling freely from city to city to stir up riots last year. None were ever put on the no fly list.

The government hates you, wants your home burned down and your family raped.

Blogger DougW May 02, 2021 8:40 AM  

Quick story: I'm a veteran and public safety professional (retired), small biz owner now.

My son is truly action-oriented, and was thinking about joining the Marines. I counseled both he and his sister not to follow in my footsteps, because why defend CRT, men in women's sports, and a *nation* where half the population hates you for being white?

Sucks, but that's where we are.

Blogger Rek. May 02, 2021 8:46 AM  

Never really understood why Fuentes was allowed to exist as a public political figure. It is my understanding that he is blue checkmarked on twitter and has probably been interviewed by a variety of conservative gatekeepers à la Shapiro or whatever. I dont know because I only ever watched a couple of his videos months ago when he was making a name for himself by being vocally opposed to the jews and I am not even sure about that. From there my question; 'Is Fuentes the not politically-acceptable acceptable face of Patriotism? Another gatekeeper?'

Blogger Stilicho May 02, 2021 8:48 AM  

As a Chinese subject, we will take your word for it.

Blogger Newscaper312 May 02, 2021 8:53 AM  

@5 DougW
Whats difficult, we will continue to need men who know how to fight, with latest and greatest methods, which cant be learned playing paintball. Plus having people on the inside if things take a true turn for the worse.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan May 02, 2021 8:56 AM  

Guys like Nick and ladies like that mostly spend their time chasing their tales from the dopey belief of "conservatives" sharing a common morality with the "liberals" and the libs need to go back that morality and the call for legislation which again rests on the assumption of that common mythological common morality. So all these guys and gals grew up watching beltway clowns from Will to Buchanon get a seat at the table thinking, "the system works" the system worked them and still does

The Left owns the Moral Level, the Right is allowed to essay away till that time a respected conservative writes "The conservative case for . . ." Wake me when these conservatives use the words legitimacy and consent of the governed.

Blogger Maniac May 02, 2021 8:57 AM  

@2 - That's a viable alternative for now, but it's only a matter of time until you can no longer buy gasoline, or much of anything else, without a social permission slip from these cunts.

And you're right to steer your son clear of the military, Doug. I'm always reminded of Terrence Popp, who was an Army Ranger and Green Beret who came home from one of several tours of duty to find that his wife was about to divorce-rape him, and had put his dog down just for good measure - all with the state's blessing, of course. Fuck that.

Blogger Skyler the Weird May 02, 2021 9:05 AM  

The Navy just today was celebrating it's first all Gay helicopter crew. The curses of Dueteronomy are just around the corner. The USA will join Spain, Mongolia, Assyria, and Austria as former World powers and Empires.

Blogger Skyler the Weird May 02, 2021 9:10 AM  

Soon with all the New DIEversity in the cockpit, you'll not want to Fly anyway. It's like Atlas Shrugged except Mr. Biden would bail out those who lost money in failed Chilean Copper Mines.

Blogger Wazdakka May 02, 2021 9:17 AM  

DougW you are absolutely correct. I am also a vet and ex cop in Britain. Although I haven't any son's, I would not recommend either the military nor police as suitable under the current clown government.
But what are young adventurous men to do? At least in America there is the option of a militia. The French foreign Legion isn't even a good idea.

Blogger Harambe May 02, 2021 9:42 AM  

It'S tEh FreEmaRKeT brUh

Blogger Azure Amaranthine May 02, 2021 9:50 AM  

"They don't deplatform people like Nick Fuentes out of strength, but rather, out of sheer terror, and for the very same reason they are trying to disarm you."

"Right wing terrorists."

Called it in 2007.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine May 02, 2021 9:55 AM  

"Whats difficult, we will continue to need men who know how to fight, with latest and greatest methods, which cant be learned playing paintball. Plus having people on the inside if things take a true turn for the worse."

The latest and greatest methods aren't there any more nor ever will be again. As for "on the inside"... of a pack of zombies? Hard pass. Also a vet and have been counseling anyone who asks the same way for 5 years now.

Blogger The Lab Manager May 02, 2021 10:11 AM  

No word from GOPe about this one, yet some were happy to emote over the death of Fentanyl Floyd.

Or criticize Gab for allowing 'da rasis' post and how the kikes really do have too much influence in this country.

Blogger TW9 May 02, 2021 10:14 AM  

I'm trapped on this island and cannot return home unless I submit to the fake vax and Nazal Schwab. I may never see my birthplace again in the Former USA. Tyranny gone wild!! It was my decision to come here, but I'd like to bring my wife and 2 kids to see Grandma one day before she dies...

Blogger Crew May 02, 2021 10:19 AM  

Pretty soon we will all want to be on the no-fly list:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-04-30/boeing-says-it-fired-65-workers-for-hateful-words-or-actions

Blogger judgeholdem1848 May 02, 2021 10:21 AM  

@3. Absolutely.

In democracy, the ruling elites are mere squatters on the commonweal, with results flowing naturally from that position.

And a sure sign of failure-bound leadership is giving one's nemeses repeated master classes.

Blogger Ferdl May 02, 2021 10:29 AM  

I don't know much about Fuentes' positions, talents, following etc, but would he be a candidate for unauthorized.tv? Apart from that I would point out that the deplatforming has been going on for years under Trump. And he never did anything about it.

Blogger Jose Miguel May 02, 2021 10:33 AM  

"Whats difficult, we will continue to need men who know how to fight, with latest and greatest methods, which cant be learned playing paintball. Plus having people on the inside if things take a true turn for the worse."

Gangs like the Latin Kings used to send members into the military for this reason, they don't anymore, only to get army welfare now. The American military machine doesn't have the tactics or strategy to win wars, the Taliban does.

Blogger Br1cht May 02, 2021 10:44 AM  

Peak Clown world... Soon Owen´s vision of a Zeppelin-fleet will become viable.

Blogger The Observer May 02, 2021 10:52 AM  

Thanks to the post-WWII mass deportation of the neoclowns from the USSR

Exile hasn't worked for centuries at this point, yet people still continue to do it.

Blogger Doktor Jeep May 02, 2021 10:54 AM  

I can't shake an impression of theater about this situation.

why would a regime that does what it wants whenever it wants with impunity and a media covering for it, with all of its institutions corrupted or failed, even bother to stop NF from going to some thing that the media is going to ignore at the least or demonize at the most?

It's as if they are making this public move against NF - and he's probably the perfect one to do this to because I don't sense any rubble is going to bounce over this. Quite the contrary, I expect the usual hand-wringing and bowtie twirling for a week.

But why do this at all? Well, look out! that thing NF was headed for? It's dannnngerous! These deplorables have to be stopped from their free speech!

Free speech which is useless in a lawless regime where even those voters, if the votes are counted right, have more than two brain cells to rub together are still going to get it wrong.

It's almost as if they are trying to make it look like free speech is still effective and makes a difference. Like making snacks for kids rare. In houses where there was always snack food and the kids had access, then there was always snack food like twinkies and such. In houses where it was restricted? Let loose that rare box of snacks and it's gone in a minute.

This is why I think they are doing this, and doing it to NF, and at this time. Gotta keep the deplorables thinking that free speech still matters. Might get another failed rally out of this, or something.

Blogger DrivingDissent May 02, 2021 11:24 AM  

Oddly, the closer we get to the inflection or deflection point the more hopeful I become. The last of the old conservative man is dead and I await the storm to come with a strange calm eagerness. By winning the war our old foes have successfully degraded the glue holding everything together I don't think they will be pleased with the crumbling World they Won.

I have already mourned for the world which the glue of old was holding together and now see the possibilities of the world to be, unmoored from all contrivances .. We are now longer responsible to preserves this corrupted construct and can imagine something much different.

I admire Vox's foresight with increasing admiration as he was able to deduce the shape of things with logic and reason where as most of the watchmen have an instinct a "sense" of the things to come..

If the passing age was like Water the emerging age is like Vapor, an ethereal age producing unimaginable transitory beauty and the hardest and purest and of all things because out of the Vapor condenses crystalline structures, forms of things unseen before.

Blogger SonyAD May 02, 2021 11:26 AM  

I just had a debate with a lolbertarian boomer the other day where I explained to him why businesses should not be allowed to deny service, as a default position, except for a few exceptions explicitly defined (the person defrauded the business previously, damaged its property, assaulted the staff or the owner etc. - and only if they hadn't since made amends).

I tried explaining to the boomer that human rights are more important than business rights. And that, if a stand is not taken to explicitly enshrine in law now that businesses are not allowed to deny service, there will come the time when businesses will deny you service for being a Christian, for eating meat, for not eating bugs, for not living in a pod, for not having taken the poison injection, for not having mutilated your child's genitals or any number of other pozzed reasons.

The cucked, pozzed lolbertarian and cuckservative boomer position is always that tyranny is acceptable if perpetrated or enforced by the private sector and that 'the market will sort it all out', even in the case of local or regional monopoly or where the denial of service caused irreparable harm.

Blogger Boaty Bear May 02, 2021 11:26 AM  

Check out Delores Cahill
She's involved with a Vax free flying syndicate (something like that) I only paid scant attention as I have no plans to fly anywhere soon.

Blogger Elder Son May 02, 2021 11:53 AM  

It is going to get worse... so that no one can buy or sell.

But don't fear Amerika: "I sit as a queen, I am no widow, and mourning I shall never see."

Blogger jijijeac May 02, 2021 11:59 AM  

not surprising. the sjw dictatorship that has been slowly strengthening its grip on the usa in the past decades is doing what dictatorships do best: squashing dissent. although i disagree with nick. destroying the federal government is not the solution. the solution is to educate people working in government and americans in general about efficient social policies and not sjw social policies.

Blogger Sean May 02, 2021 12:04 PM  

Wanna know why no "rising up?" and fighting back, yet? The Right hasn't seen enough bloodshed by the Left yet. When they do, everyone hold on to your butts.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine May 02, 2021 12:24 PM  

"I await the storm to come with a strange calm eagerness."

Agreed. There is a certain freedom in not being too afraid to die, if it comes to it.

Blogger Warunicorn May 02, 2021 12:25 PM  

Remember when they called Jan 6 a riot?

Yeah. They don't have a f*cking clue and they won't know what hit them when SHTF finally.

Blogger rcocean May 02, 2021 12:27 PM  

I assume Fuentes has some legal recourse, but I'm not sure what. I do know, if he was a leftist, the ACLU would be raising holy hell and filed six lawsuits by now. Its hilarious that a convicted spy like Pollard, gets treated better than a vocal Trump supporter.

Blogger OneWingedShark May 02, 2021 12:43 PM  

The Observer wrote:Thanks to the post-WWII mass deportation of the neoclowns from the USSR
Exile hasn't worked for centuries at this point, yet people still continue to do it.

What will work is the traditional American punishment for Treason: public hanging.
And you preempt their "we're not your people" with a "we don't care: you pretended loyalty and betrayed it".

Sean wrote:Wanna know why no "rising up?" and fighting back, yet? The Right hasn't seen enough bloodshed by the Left yet. When they do, everyone hold on to your butts.
Pray.
It's only if we-as-a-people seek Jesus that such 'excitement' will be productive, otherwise all we'll get is a French Revolution style Terror.

Warunicorn wrote:Remember when they called Jan 6 a riot?
Yeah. They don't have a f*cking clue and they won't know what hit them when SHTF finally.

It is entirely humorous how they've painted the narrative, especially this past year.
They have no idea, whatsoever, how hard things could become… or how quickly.

rcocean wrote:I assume Fuentes has some legal recourse, but I'm not sure what. I do know, if he was a leftist, the ACLU would be raising holy hell and filed six lawsuits by now. Its hilarious that a convicted spy like Pollard, gets treated better than a vocal Trump supporter.
Perhaps; however, I have the sneaking suspicion that he's more controlled opposition.

Blogger Chris Mallory May 02, 2021 12:54 PM  

SonyAD wrote:human rights are more important than business rights. And that, if a stand is not taken to explicitly enshrine in law now that businesses are not allowed to deny service,

So you stand foursquare with the lunch counter protesters and the communist supporters of "civil rights". You would force the baker to make cakes for sodomites and trannies. You support integration at the point of a bayonet. Your "human rights" are one of the roots of the troubles we face now.

Blogger LadyGerbil May 02, 2021 12:57 PM  

'Russia is free'.

There is never freedom, that was the lie Satan sold to Eve in Eden, you can have it all Eve, be like God, be free.

Russia is under authority, and it is the authority of godless men, who tolerate all manner of evils, same as every other nation in the world today.

Choose your authority, oh nations. Choose some few hundred laws, as given to Moses, or choose tens of thousands of laws, given by those who have sold out to the devil.

But you will never have freedom, that's a foolish notion.

Blogger vmax71 May 02, 2021 1:03 PM  

Number 35: Sean wrote:
Wanna know why no "rising up?" and fighting back, yet? The Right hasn't seen enough bloodshed by the Left yet. When they do, everyone hold on to your butts.

Pray.
It's only if we-as-a-people seek Jesus that such 'excitement' will be productive, otherwise all we'll get is a French Revolution style Terror.


People never do anything prophylactically. When there is no food and people get kicked out of their homes, then desperation hits...THEN violence starts. It is often, at that point, too late...but it is what it is.

Blogger The Observer May 02, 2021 1:27 PM  

why would a regime that does what it wants whenever it wants with impunity and a media covering for it, with all of its institutions corrupted or failed, even bother to stop NF from going to some thing that the media is going to ignore at the least or demonize at the most?

Ritual humiliation. Stripping status from the defeated is important.

the solution is to educate people working in government and americans in general about efficient social policies and not sjw social policies.

Way, way, waaaaay too late for that even assuming it would work to begin with.

Blogger Unknownsailor May 02, 2021 1:29 PM  

I personally refuse to fly commercial airlines so long as Theatrical Security Apparatus exists. I drive if I need to go somewhere.

I don't know where Nick lives, but if it is east of the Mississippi, he could have gotten to that news conference with a day's driving. It only takes 3 days to drive coast to coast for normal people driving solo.

What Nick experienced is similar to what everyone is experiencing on the internet: All the easy and convenient ways of doing things are being closed off to us, the dissident right. Every service denied to us has alternatives, but they are harder to use, cost more, and not as convenient.

Blogger The Pitchfork Rebel May 02, 2021 1:31 PM  

First they come for the Gentiles...

Blogger maniacprovost May 02, 2021 1:44 PM  

"lolbertarian and cuckservative boomer position is always that tyranny is acceptable if perpetrated or enforced by the private sector"

If you don't believe tyrrany is acceptable, then you are a libertarian.

Blogger Damelon Brinn May 02, 2021 2:10 PM  

But why do this at all?

Your explanation makes sense. But there's also the simple fact that they can, and they're incredibly petty people. It can be as simple as some SJW in a TSA office being offended at a Fuentes tweet and typing his name into a block list.

There have been many times in the last five years that someone on the right would do or say something and the left would move to block it, delete it, or deplatform it, and our side would say, "Oooo, that act/person must be dangerous to them, so he's ourguy." Well, no, not necessarily, except in the general sense that everything they don't control is a danger to them. Sometimes they're just being assholes because they can and they get off on it.

Blogger OneWingedShark May 02, 2021 2:23 PM  

vmax71 wrote:Number 35: Sean wrote:

Wanna know why no "rising up?" and fighting back, yet? The Right hasn't seen enough bloodshed by the Left yet. When they do, everyone hold on to your butts.

Pray.

It's only if we-as-a-people seek Jesus that such 'excitement' will be productive, otherwise all we'll get is a French Revolution style Terror.

People never do anything prophylactically. When there is no food and people get kicked out of their homes, then desperation hits… THEN violence starts. It is often, at that point, too late… but it is what it is.

You are historically wrong, especially for the Traditional US.
[…]
likewise, a plain dictate of duty, and a strong sentiment of nature, that in circumstances of great urgency and seasons of imminent danger, earnest and particular supplications should be made to Him who is able to defend or to destroy; as, moreover, the most precious interests of the people of the United States are still held in jeopardy, by the hostile designs and insidious acts of a foreign nation, as well as by the dissemination among them of those principles subversive of the foundations of all religious, moral, and social obligations, that have produced incalculable mischief and misery in other countries
[…]
For these reasons I have thought proper to recommend, and I do hereby recommend accordingly, that Thursday, the Twenty-fifth day of April next, be observed throughout the United States of America as a day of solemn humiliation, fasting, and prayer.
[…]

Blogger LoneWolf May 02, 2021 2:41 PM  

We have to die someday anyway, so let's stand up and fight these vermin. Fuck 'em. I'm not afraid to die.

Blogger Beto May 02, 2021 2:56 PM  

The government wont let us build our own planes let alone allow us fly over on USSA airspace.

Blogger J. Samples May 02, 2021 3:05 PM  

It's ok. The USAF will maintain air diversi-periority.
https://www.realcleardefense.com/articles/2021/04/27/the_air_force_is_about_to_lower_its_already_low_standards_774596.html


Blogger SciVo May 02, 2021 3:16 PM  

Interesting. This is another piece of evidence in favor of my hypothesis that the reason why the worldies are making air travel so much less convenient and more expensive is because they essentially view it as a marker of their club. So anything that makes air travel more difficult makes their club more exclusive, and they don't give a flying rat's ass about the massive damage to the airlines.

And I should have guessed (but failed to) that of course the next step is denying air travel to people they just plain don't like; selectivity is practically the whole point of clubs.

Blogger Dan in Georgia May 02, 2021 3:20 PM  

I wonder who else is on the list and doesn’t know yet? Methinks this came right from the top and there are emails about it, at least texts, perhaps calls. This would make for some fun reading, or listening.

Blogger Bibliotheca Servare May 02, 2021 3:38 PM  

@basementhomebrewer

Fuentes was at Charlottesville, because he's young and foolish. I think that's enough to condemn him in the eyes of the folks in power now.

Blogger RadixMalorum May 02, 2021 3:54 PM  

OneWingedShark wrote:You are historically wrong, especially for the Traditional US.

What applied in the 1800s is no longer applicable now because the "Americans" of now are no longer the same people as the Americans of that era.

This is probably why the prometheans are working overtime to marginalize and root out all remnants of Anglo DNA and Christianity from the US because they represent a unique combination that could effectively resist and fight back against their hegemony.

It's easy to keep the Scandicucks, the corrupt Italians and Irish, the socialist Frogs, the low IQ dependent blacks, the conformist Asians, and demi-savage Mexicas in line with a combination of socialism, coercion, and mindless degenerate entertainment. But it's not easy to keep the Anglo Christians in line. This is why Anglo Christian population is targeted for extermination.

Blogger Jpc May 02, 2021 4:02 PM  

"BLM activists were traveling freely from city to city to stir up riots last year. None were ever put on the no fly list."

And a deafening media silence to that incredibly astute and pertinent observation.

Blogger Jpc May 02, 2021 4:08 PM  

Way to go Boeing!
Dear God in heaven.
They learnt nothing did they?
Darwin awards level of deflection!

Blogger Jpc May 02, 2021 4:13 PM  

You have a very good observation there!
This isn't an underling decision.

Blogger Doktor Jeep May 02, 2021 4:22 PM  

". ..educate people working in government and americans in general about efficient social policies and not sjw social policies."

No. They know exactly what they are doing and they are doing it on purpose. All this "we must educate them" bullshit stems from them acting dumb when they are called put.

Blogger van helsing May 02, 2021 4:30 PM  

40 i haven't flown since 2009, and i avoided it if i could before that. ive been on over 700 flights. its drive or don't go. many reasons. if they don't want me to, or wont let me, aw shucks. wait for me to get there.

Blogger MidnightSun May 02, 2021 5:15 PM  

"WWII mass deportation of neoclowns from Russia.'
Also top secret protection and passage for ((those)) fleeing Germany via operation paperclip.
I still say it was German Jews and doctors et al., who were responsible for the Holocaust. It becomes clearer each day. Those who win the war write the history. They have been doing this for centuries now. Everything we have been taught or told is a lie. This is clearly evident in the 'journalism' we see today. Only now are we waking up to the lies, deceit and treachery by the usual suspects. 171 countries and counting.
Rid us of this pox Dear Father in Heaven.

Blogger rcocean May 02, 2021 7:21 PM  

The devolution of the Pro black athlete is truly amazing. To go in 35 years from Walter Payton and MJ to Lebron James & these characters is scary.

Blogger vmax71 May 02, 2021 7:22 PM  

44. Onewinged shark:

You are historically wrong, especially for the Traditional US.

You quoted an article from 1799. At that time, were the people not desperate? were they not lacking food and shelter?

Blogger Elder Son May 02, 2021 9:28 PM  

America has been nickel and dimed with tyranny for generations. Their soft footsteps of hell to inure each generation back to Babel. Remember where we were? Here we are. Imagine where your grandchildren will be? Has anyone taken a good hard 21 year look at the Patriot Constipated Bowel Movement? I still remember when they were proclaiming to be doing "Secret Squirrel" stuff. Or, having super patriot shindigs to "look each other in the eyes and test each others meddle". And some lame-ass teaching super patriot hand-to-hand combat who proclaimed to have searched the world for super-ninja styles all piled into one. There minds are in it, but their hearts are far from it. It sells books though. It's just another sport.

Blogger Unknown May 02, 2021 9:31 PM  

The death blow would not find them unprepared,

But organized in discipline and sworn

To God on the sacred rigors borne

By their forebears’ imperishable faith.

Their gathering fate was but a wraith

Still in the West to many, but to more

Every minute what seemed a nightmare

Resolved itself in daylight as the end

Of all they loved or could love. It was then

Our champions by grace were given fury.

Not despair, not hopeless misery,

but destiny’s transfiguration,

Though all Hell promised annihilation.

Blogger Boaty Bear May 03, 2021 2:50 AM  

Here, i don't know if it's become a thing or not?

https://www.freedomairway.com

Blogger Jill in StL May 03, 2021 3:10 AM  

From what I understand, Fuentes did attend the Jan 6th non-insurrection, but he did NOT enter the Capitol Bldg at any time - in fact, he did not even get close to entering or even on the steps of it - he and the groyper gang went to hear Trump's speech and show support and that was it. Apparently, that was the icing on the FBI/DOJ's "insurrection cake". I'm no Fuentes fan, but this is just wrong. It won't be long now until they're scanning the voting from the last election and everyone who even voted for Trump will be on the no-fly list, in my humble opinion. America is in the throws of her death rattle. I won't fly anywhere anymore either once they insure that if we're not vaxed, we're not allowed to fly - period. I heard that 29 airlines have already signed some kind of a pact to make that a reality, but it was just a radio clip I missed the first part of, so not sure if that's worldwide airlines or limited to just US airlines. I predict that it will be fact soon.

Blogger My Comment May 03, 2021 3:24 AM  

Those of you who live in the US might as well get used to a long term Jewish tyranny. At least 3 generations have been trained in the school system that Jewish tyranny is desirable (although usually goes by other terms). Nick has a strong dimwitted but most if his generation opposes him and the idea of America First.

Both parties support the oppression of anyone who is even remotely a white nationalist or simply doesn't want the oppression of jewish rule.

No group wants Jewish rule now more than the evangelicals so even if the republican elders wanted to oppose Jewish tyranny their base wouldn't allow it. Every evangelical I have ever known believes strongly that Jesus commanded them to love and honor Jews as God's chosen no matter how much Jews may work against Christianity. They say they have no choice.

Eventually this will flip. We will need a couple of generations growing up where the males have experienced gulags or have to risk a bullet in the back of the head for speaking against the tribe before whites may rebel.

Blogger ~ Occams May 03, 2021 10:24 AM  

Meanwhile, our ex-'Khaki Heroes' have their monetized channels on ChooTube (can't say anything 'bad' (aka: truth), their 'Amazon Storefronts' (making traitor Bezos a trillionaire to help fund his subversion of the country), and our current 'heroes' support ISIS and oil theft in Syria, and heroin exports in Afghanistan, while the rest prepare to invade 'evil Russia', WHILE AT HOME, EVERYTHING IS JUSSSSSSSSST FINE, I guess?

Early on, I approached some ex-Spec Ops associates to 'discuss the situation' (Covid-hoax) and get some feedback.

"It's just a mask, dude", one ex-SEAL told me.

We're in real trouble.

"The question isn't 'How did I know", but 'Why is it you didn't' "?

~ Occams (Disqus)

Blogger Garret Garland May 03, 2021 3:06 PM  

Does Fuentes really believe in “conservatives” and “republicans”.

Blogger Darren May 04, 2021 10:13 AM  

@RadixaMalorum "the "Americans" of now are no longer the same people as the Americans of that era."
The island has been conquered, all of these steps occurred in less than 50 years:

https://gab.com/a/posts/106176984859646409

Blogger Darren May 04, 2021 10:21 AM  

Those evangelicals need to spend more time reading what Jesus said about every Jew that refused to recognize Him as the promised Messiah -- nobody else received worse words of condemnation.
Plus the whole book of Acts is full of arguments between Peter and Paul etc., clearly the (((stubborn rebellion to a merciful God))) is not new, but well-meaning Christians celebrating it is.

Blogger Lando May 04, 2021 7:49 PM  

They made a big deal when Ushf Islam aka Cat Stevens was put on the no-fly list for justifiable reasons. Then Bush cucked and they let him travel.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts