ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2020 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Hunting wacists

As if all the black-on-white murders weren't bad enough, now blacks are literally hunting white people in the USA:

Justin Tyran Roberts, a 39-year-old black man, was targeting white males in his two day long shooting spree that spanned two states, according to police.

Roberts is accused of shooting and wounding five people in Georgia and Alabama over the weekend.

Detective Brandon Lockhart testified on Monday that Roberts told police that “white men had picked on him and wronged him for all his life,” according to a report from the Columbus Ledger-Enquirer.

“Basically, he explained throughout his life, specifically white males had taken from him, and also what he described as military-looking white males had taken from him,” Detective Lockhart said.

The police do not believe that there was any connection between Roberts and the victims, all of whom are expected to recover.

The five shootings took place during three separate assaults in Columbus, Georgia and Phenix City, Alabama.

The problem, of course, is wacism. If only white Americans would stop being so wacist, black men would not have to hunt them and shoot them.

So stop being wacist. Or else.

Oh, by the way, we are reliably informed by Ivy League academics that all whites are inherently wacist. So, you know, good luck with all that not-wacisting. 


PS: avoiding people who are hunting you is also wacist. Nice try.

PPS: Black Lives Matter!

Labels:

129 Comments:

Blogger Azure Amaranthine June 15, 2021 11:06 AM  

"PPS: Black Lives Matter!"

Oh how the backswing of the pendulum will be. I've said it before. The lowest common denominator response that will stick with the gen pop is "Black lives don't matter."

Blogger MichaelJMaier June 15, 2021 11:13 AM  

Glad my new CCW blaster is arriving in two days.... for no reason in particular.

Blogger [Redacted] June 15, 2021 11:14 AM  

[Grim Inevitabilities Intensifies]

Blogger Crew June 15, 2021 11:21 AM  

The Democrats are the real wacists!

Blogger Canadian Warlord June 15, 2021 11:23 AM  

Looks like the media programming that's been cranked to 11 for five years, will finally be bearing fruit.

Strange fruit.

Blogger Balkan Yankee June 15, 2021 11:24 AM  

Behold the power of the SocJus Narrative to overstimulate the unstable and violent-minded.

Blogger SciVo June 15, 2021 11:25 AM  

Be vewwy vewwy quiet...

Blogger Lazy Hero June 15, 2021 11:27 AM  

Theyre all expected to recover. When the govt's reach collapses and there's a real shortage of law and order there maybe a slaughter or 2 of misbehaving blacks. The White Mans waning adherence to law and order has kept this from happening since they 60s but wont last. In the 90s 100 South African White mercs defeated the warlords of the congo in about a month but White men stabilizing a sub-saharan s hole was just too wacists so back they want to cannibalism.

Blogger Cappuccinobear June 15, 2021 11:27 AM  

That's it guys, stop doing plumbing for those who don't bow down to our superior culture. At this point the vibrants only survive because we enable it.

Blogger KPKinSunnyPhiladelphia June 15, 2021 11:28 AM  

I know Steve Sailer was banished from our esteemed blog proprietor's Day Trips links -- presumably due to excessive Boomerism on Steve's part, an all purpose sin --- but I digress.

Anywho, Sailer has promulgated a new law -- Sailer's law of mass shooting -- which says that if the ratio of wounded to killed in any spree is high, then the probability of the shooter being black is VERY high, as somehow the numinous ones haven't quite figured out the discipline of marksmanship because, well, it requires...what's the word I am looking for??...oh yeah, DISCIPLINE.

In contrast, mass shootings that have a higher proportion of killed versus wounded are very probably the act of an person with Indo-European stock because they have the aformentioned discipline.

It's a pretty good law, and this event, where the victims are "expected to recover" is just another confirming data point.

Blogger Delaware Blue Hen June 15, 2021 11:28 AM  

Do the liberals really want a race war? Between the BLM and critical race theory, they are going to get one sooner or later, and whites are still a majority in this country. Also, non-black minorities are not big fans of blacks and are likely to join the whites in such a war. So, who would benefit from such a war? A possibility is that the gov't is just looking for an excuse to go after the deplorables and want to provoke a reaction from whites.

Blogger Warunicorn June 15, 2021 11:29 AM  

Why am I not surprised this isn't front-and-center news?

Oh, that's right. I'm wacist for noticing. Imagine if the assailant was White. We wouldn't stop hearing it for days.

The asshole couldn't even murder anybody, which is fortunate, unlike the two vibrant Beltway sniper dirtbags. Nobody talks about that anymore. Because wacism.

Blogger Cwyn June 15, 2021 11:31 AM  

No surprise. The majority of "black pastors" are Masons and black churches are just degenerate byproducts of this. So many blacks claim to be Christian, but then look at their community: it's satanic. Even Muslims have at least better outward appearance than these supposed black Christians.

Blogger bw June 15, 2021 11:31 AM  

avoiding people who are hunting you is also wacist. Nice try.

+1

Blogger Ominous Cowherd June 15, 2021 11:40 AM  

So stop being wacist.
Or, we could stop letting Africans live among us.

Africans from Africa aren't such a problem when they come over here. They've lived without White people, and they're here because they don't want to live like that.

It's our home-grown Africans that hate us, and imagine we are holdng them down. African Africans generally know we are holding them up.

Blogger Unknown June 15, 2021 11:42 AM  

The Jews just announced that Arizona using the gas chamber to execute convicted criminals is anti-Semitic, and is just as bad as the Holocaust.

Blogger Rottweiler June 15, 2021 11:51 AM  

The Turner Diaries are coming to prophetic fruition. I'm from St.Louis MO, grew up across the river in Cahokia IL, blacks have been hunting Whites for a long time. 20 years ago 5 or 6 blacks would pile into a car, drive around looking for White kids. They'd jump out the vehicle and beat the young Whites severely. I'm talking multiple missing teeth, and broken face bones, that kind of beating, never seemed to make the papers though...

Blogger Jeff aka Orville June 15, 2021 11:51 AM  

"Eh what's up bro?" asked the white rabbit.

"Be vewy vewy quiet. I'm hunting white wacists," replied Elmer Floyd.

Blogger Hates the Wicked June 15, 2021 11:54 AM  

Looks like they need to go back

Blogger Azimus June 15, 2021 11:55 AM  

This is a perfectly logical action by Justin Tyran Roberts. BLM's psychotically evil syllogism is:

STATED: 1. Racism is evil and must be eliminated

STATED: 2. All whites are racist, whether consciously or unconsciously (sorry allies! You'll be eaten last though)

UNSTATED: 3. Ergo, all whites must be eliminated to eliminate racism

If you are dumb, and you have never thought/pondered/meditated on anything once in your entire life, you have no defenses against such mind-programming weapons. BLM leads you right up to the unstated conclusion, and if a few unhappy bone-headed young men go out and randomly shoot some bourgeoise, well so much the better.

I would love to know if there are laws in place against say hypnotizing someone to commit a crime, and if they can be used to stop this utter BS brainwashing. None of those random 5 men deserved to be shot. The human scum that weaponized this helpless idiot do deserve to be shot, however.

Blogger LM June 15, 2021 11:56 AM  

I honestly wish I could be a racist and live in a simple black and white world, but it's very hard for me to seriously argue that Black thugs like the one in this article are doing more damage than our elites, e.g. the Rockefellers and Rothschilds, who mostly have White skin.

In Japan they have a saying about the Demon and his Club. There isn't much point in getting angry at the Club.

Blogger glueballs June 15, 2021 11:57 AM  

During Zee Coufe, also known as The Time of ChinkyPox, I added a little girth due to inopportunities to exercise properly. Or so I will claim. Eventually I addressed the issue and it was then, that very moment in the timeline, when I became a true WAISTEST.

s/ Elmer J Fudd

Blogger Andrew June 15, 2021 11:58 AM  

You could save a thousand year's worth of black male victims of police brutality by keeping black women from getting abortions for a day.

Blogger Baw June 15, 2021 11:58 AM  

rofl

Blogger Fletch June 15, 2021 12:06 PM  

Thanks for the Post Script; someone might have come away with the wrong idea!

Blogger pyrrhus June 15, 2021 12:18 PM  

The time will come when all white males need to be armed...that would solve this little problem..

Blogger Filter Bear June 15, 2021 12:27 PM  

LM wrote:I honestly wish I could be a racist and live in a simple black and white world, but it's very hard for me to seriously argue that Black thugs like the one in this article are doing more damage than our elites, e.g. the Rockefellers and Rothschilds, who mostly have White skin.

In Japan they have a saying about the Demon and his Club. There isn't much point in getting angry at the Club.


Don't get angry at the Club but also remove it from the Demon's hands, before going after the Demon.

Blogger Jeroth June 15, 2021 12:29 PM  

This is why they keep insisting blacks live under the constant threat of whites "hunting them down". They're just telling you exactly what they want done to you.

Blogger The Harlequin Romance of Neutron Bombs June 15, 2021 12:31 PM  

KPKinSunnyPhiladelphia wrote:Sailer's law of mass shooting..... KPKinSunnyPhiladelphia wrote:the numinous ones haven't quite figured out the discipline of marksmanship

He may not be as lacking in discipline as you think. It's just that he chose to follow a different discipline. Nonchalantly holding the weapon at funny angles is what the gangsters on TV do. Aiming it is what the cops/military on TV (white guys) do. He made his choice. He has mastered the discipline of imitating the TV gangsters, and points his weapon at all sorts of odd angles. He may not have scored many good hits, but he looked cool doing it.

Blogger dow_jones June 15, 2021 12:31 PM  

Yep, lots of payback a coming.

https://www.11alive.com/article/news/crime/trials/suspect-in-stabbing-of-pregnant-brookhaven-woman-due-in-court-today/85-a0109b57-cfe2-41a0-839e-c533e6d39784

Blogger RadixMalorum June 15, 2021 12:34 PM  

"Imagine if it was..."
Said the cuckservative before the pillow landed on his face.

Blogger Matatan June 15, 2021 12:42 PM  

The African Africans will learn to hate you within a short generation as well. They don't want to be held up, much less be grateful to the ones doing the holding.

Blogger OneWingedShark June 15, 2021 12:46 PM  

Azure Amaranthine wrote:"PPS: Black Lives Matter!"
Oh how the backswing of the pendulum will be. I've said it before. The lowest common denominator response that will stick with the gen pop is "Black lives don't matter."

Well, we're also seeing Law Enforcement used in a one-sided manner to protect those people while simultaneously "throwing the book" at those they're victimizing who dare to stand up for themselves. (See St. Kyle of Commie Destruction.)

Warunicorn wrote:Why am I not surprised this isn't front-and-center news?
Oh, that's right. I'm wacist for noticing. Imagine if the assailant was White. We wouldn't stop hearing it for days.
The asshole couldn't even murder anybody, which is fortunate, unlike the two vibrant Beltway sniper dirtbags. Nobody talks about that anymore. Because wacism.

Because the Media is practically salivating and mad with hunger for "white supremacy" motivated "domestic terrorism".

Jeroth wrote:This is why they keep insisting blacks live under the constant threat of whites "hunting them down". They're just telling you exactly what they want done to you.
This is something (((they))) do: accuse others of what they want to do… almost as if they were screaming out in pain as they attack you.

Blogger tdcommenter June 15, 2021 12:50 PM  

@29 I surmise that holding the weapon sideways originated from poking the gun out of a cracked window & quickly withdrawing it after finishing the drive-by. It's primary goal is to instill fear & avoid immediate reprisal.

Blogger Barbarossa June 15, 2021 12:53 PM  

If they are as proficient hunting whites as they are hunting gainful employment, I'd said we don't have much to worry about.

Blogger liberranter June 15, 2021 12:53 PM  

The lowest common denominator response that will stick with the gen pop is "Black lives don't matter."

If things continue to deteriorate at their current rate, it will more likely be something like "Black lives are toxic, like the lives of cockroaches or rats."

Blogger Damelon Brinn June 15, 2021 12:55 PM  

Do the liberals really want a race war?

Unironically yes. They believe urban blacks are more organized and more experienced at shooting people than rural whites, who are too spread out and independent to defend themselves, so they'll roll right over them. They also expect that most of the US military and the cops will fight on their side, and they will get support from the EU and China if they need it. They think Russia may try to supply the whites with weapons and support, but they aren't too worried about that up against all those allied forces. If they run into any trouble at all, they think they can starve out rural whites because the cities produce or transport everything of value.

These are things they honestly talk about amongst themselves.

Blogger GeronL June 15, 2021 12:58 PM  

Oxfam now says it is racist for white wimen to report rapes by minorities

Blogger bramley bramley bramley June 15, 2021 1:04 PM  

all of whom are expected to recover

Can't even shooting spree properly...

Blogger bramley bramley bramley June 15, 2021 1:07 PM  

They're just pissed they didn't get the building contract because of their previous shoddy work...

Blogger NewTunesForOldLogos June 15, 2021 1:12 PM  

Same people who benefited from Americans and British goyim killing German and Japanese goyim.

Blogger Canadian Warlord June 15, 2021 1:12 PM  

@38. GeronL re. Oxfam,
Oxfam themselves 'accidentally' point to the eventual result. Since assailants being imprisoned disproportionately affects minorities, then the correct decision really is to not imprison them.

Freudian slip?

Blogger Doktor Jeep June 15, 2021 1:12 PM  

Do they know that in private conversations between white men on the topic of race war are peppered with phrases like "settle this matter once and for all" and "I'll make sure this is a problem my kids won't have"?

They are not acting like they do.
I just hope we spare a few cargo ships for the people who brainwashed the blacks. Or they will just find another golem.

Blogger Andrew June 15, 2021 1:14 PM  

I don't have any peer reviewed double blind study to prove this but all the anecdotal evidence I have tells me blacks are incapable of handling firearms. Is this a criminal/class thing, or do black soldiers/cops have the same difficulty?

Blogger liberranter June 15, 2021 1:22 PM  

Africans from Africa aren't such a problem when they come over here. They've lived without


They also can't stand the native knee-grow population, for a whole variety of good reasons, and want nothing whatsoever to do with them if they can avoid doing so.

Blogger Prof. Spudd June 15, 2021 1:23 PM  

Anywho, Sailer has promulgated a new law -- Sailer's law of mass shooting -- which says that if the ratio of wounded to killed in any spree is high, then the probability of the shooter being black is VERY high, as somehow the numinous ones haven't quite figured out the discipline of marksmanship because, well, it requires...what's the word I am looking for??...oh yeah, DISCIPLINE.

In contrast, mass shootings that have a higher proportion of killed versus wounded are very probably the act of an person with Indo-European stock because they have the aformentioned discipline.


@10 KPKInSunnyPhiladelphia
Yeah, it's why Latino neighborhoods (or countries) are a lot safer than black ones even though they have similar murder rates. The Latinos are more likely to know specifically whom they're trying to kill, whereas the blacks are usually hotheads popping off at all and sundry.

Blogger gunner451 June 15, 2021 1:26 PM  

Blacks have been pickling themselves in anti-white racism for a long time. The level of hate has been bumped up a bit by the MSM in the last few years but the base of this was established in the black churches over decades. I remember going to a promise keepers event in the 90's and EV Hill (a black preacher) got up and admitted to the sin of hating white people and preaching that hate in his church. There was at least a realization back then that it was wrong but that is long gone.

I think that the pendulum will swing against blacks in the future but it won't be whites that will be doing the payback but all the other races imported into this country that have no qualms about brutalizing them. I think that the trigger will be when white liberals finally get tired of virtue signaling and simply stop supporting things like BLM and ignore the other races going after them. Here in So Cal the Mexicans have no problem going after any black that invades their neighborhood, the MSM doesn't report it much but it is quite common here. Sad really, they should have listened to Rodney King when he said, "can't we all just get along" when the riots were happening.

Blogger van helsing June 15, 2021 1:27 PM  

10, yes. numerous bars in detroit with loads of holes in the walls about 5-6 feet high. hit the deck and live.

Blogger liberranter June 15, 2021 1:29 PM  

Looks like they need to go back

Liberia has been a dumping ground for almost 200 years, so send them all there. The Americo-Liberians whine about being a minority in their own country (like the Afrikaaner Boers in South Africa), so let's send them some more "Americans" to boost their numbers. They certainly couldn't do anything to turn the place into a more dysfunctional, violent shithole than it already is. The "natives" will appreciate the boost in their numbers, and the newcomers will feel right at home. Win-win.

Blogger IAMSpartacus0000 June 15, 2021 1:40 PM  

But but I was born this way!

Blogger IAMSpartacus0000 June 15, 2021 1:42 PM  

Lol, there are reasons Cops in the Appalachian's just leave the hillbillies alone. Don't poke the bears

Blogger Unknown June 15, 2021 1:46 PM  

True. And seeing blaques shoe-horned into special forces toughguy roles in movies is laughable, in this regard. The sheer "ludicrosity" of it is way too powerful for suspension of disbelief.

Blogger Unknown June 15, 2021 1:51 PM  

I get your point, but how bout we just have ZEE-RO blax, whether African or African-American?

Blogger theartistformerlyknownasgeorge June 15, 2021 1:54 PM  

Sadly, that might be enough of a justification for some kind of the trauma made me do it case.

Blogger Newscaper312 June 15, 2021 2:00 PM  

One wrinkle in the one-sided conflict of rural vs cities is that ignores the logistical hub role of cities. Natural transport & comm choke points is why many if not most are where they are.
Older aspect is an acropolis or fort on a high point that could dominate the surrounding countryside.
Not to mention an often naive belief that urban gangs would stay put and kill each other. Hint: at least in the South where things aren't quite see sense or tied to a subway, they generally do know how to drive.

Blogger Fletch June 15, 2021 2:05 PM  

"Cops in the Appalachian's just leave the hillbillies alone."

There is freedom in being more trouble than you're worth.

Whypeepoe need to learn this, they're too civilized to sustain a civilization.

Men didn't attack/abuse/misuse girls/girlfriends because they knew she had brothers who either knew where to find plenty of "hollers", or knew the brothers would do the work and go to jail with a clear conscience.

Trusting a legal structure to exact justice is fine, but when the justice is not served the duty may fall to you (Lord willing).

Blogger Crew June 15, 2021 2:08 PM  

@44: Case in point!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am-Qdx6vky0

Blogger Unknown June 15, 2021 2:23 PM  

The Associated Press is banning the use of black criminals' names in stories, unless the AP judges the story as 'major.'

Blogger Bucephalus June 15, 2021 2:27 PM  

This is what they do with “freedom “. The more “freedom” they have the worse they get.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan June 15, 2021 2:35 PM  

I'll back this up to what I call the "Jewish Meltdown" where literally in 2016 with Trump and his unofficial Troll Army they saw Nazis everywhere like that kid in the movie saw dead. Moving forward to today the AG scumbag Merrick Garfinkel aka Garland displayed that with his remarks that basically put a price on our heads one step removed.

I've said to counter this we start by having everyone on the Right start tone policing the Left and its extremists anytime they even obliquely mention "White" or "Race." Once we effectively contest the Moral Level we can easily dominate the Intellectual Level and if they get jumpy and jump well there is the Physical Level, if they insist, they brought it upon themselves.

Blogger Didas Kalos June 15, 2021 2:38 PM  

@van Helsinki. Don't go to bars.

Blogger Troy Lee Messer June 15, 2021 2:42 PM  

So stop being wacist. Or else.

Sorry Mr. Day, No can do. Appologise this rant has too many I's but I love being white. I love my name reeks redneck white guy. I am so white I should be a mascot. Like the Idaho Vandals perhaps. I think of all the shit white people jave done, darn, you need encyclopedias. I love my white babies even more. I love watching their white, high IQ little brains figure shit out. I love square dancing, titties, bisquits and gravy, professional wrestling, monster truck rallys, and guns.

Whites need to over come the wascist spell. It is ok to love your people, to be proud of them, and to destroy with efficiency and vigor those who harm them. They already hate you for who you are, not how you act. so fuck it, be the best wascist you can be.

There are, after all, worse things than being a wascist: i.e. anyone, in history, ever to have professed to be a Minnesotta Vikings fan. Boooooooooo........

And what #56 said. Therbe is no law any more. Going medievel is way to make them understand.

Blogger Oswald June 15, 2021 3:04 PM  

He obviously was making a statement. That it is possible to shoot without killing. If only the Police were better trained they wouldn't have to shoot to kill. He clearly is a community organizer trying to set the example for everyone.

Blogger Unknown June 15, 2021 3:09 PM  

And though his puppet states denied them refuge,

They willed to stand against the evil deluge

In accordance with their way and spirit.

The death blow would not find them unprepared,

But organized in discipline and sworn

To God on the sacred rigors borne

By their forebears’ imperishable faith.

Their gathering fate was but a wraith

Still in the West to many, but to more

Every minute what seemed a nightmare

Resolved itself in daylight as the end

Of all they loved or could love. It was then

Our champions by grace were given fury.

Not despair, not hopeless misery,

but destiny’s transfiguration,

Though all Hell promised annihilation.

Blogger MNW June 15, 2021 3:11 PM  

I remember reading that one of the main reasons blacks are so rare in SF is that very few know how to swim and the ones that do learned at a much older age Nd were not very good at it.

I guess swimming pools and lakes are racest.

Blogger Troushers June 15, 2021 3:14 PM  

There was an interesting incident in Colorado during the summer of BLM riots that deserved more attention.
BLM roadblock in Colorado.

White man in truck is casually shot in the back of the head after stopping. Premeditated.
Roadblock and shooter scatters after attack
Police investigation suddenly receives dozens of simultaneous black eyewitnesses (!) all claiming similar story (that driver attempted to run over people at roadblock)
Unbeknownst to them... CCTV on a nearby commercial property captures the whole incident, and reveals their lie.
Shooter is arrested, turns out to be highly educated, white collar defense attorney.

Conclusion:
This was a pre-planned execution of a random white person.This was a test balloon to see if they could get away with it. They intended to present it as self-defence against white aggression. They were only thwarted by poor reconnaissance.

Blogger Unknownsailor June 15, 2021 3:26 PM  

As a group Blacks don't think about consequences, or even plan for farther out than tomorrow, so expecting them to think even a little bit about what happens when white people finally have had enough of being killed by blacks by the thousands every year, well, it's like asking a gopher to solve for x when 5x = 25.

The white woke who encourage and coddle blacks think that whites won't do it, an estimation not without some justification. Whites aren't even doing anything drastic to improve their situation in South Africa, where whites are being robbed and murdered daily.

Then there is the fact that the legal system is being used to punish anyone who defends themselves from feral violent thugs, even sometime the police, with all the support channels they have that non-sworn civilians do not.

How many of us could foot the legal bill Derek Chauvin is racking up? Mike Strickland was awarded jail time for merely displaying a concealed Glock to ward off an Antifa mob. Saint Rittenhouse is currently on the dock for murder when even a blind man can see that all three of his shoots were textbook self defense. The examples are numerous.

So yea, carry your gun, and try to avoid the feral joggers, but accept the fact now that even if you successfully save your life on the street, your life is forfeit anyway.

Think that through.

If you are going to prison anyway, why not take out a few more than that one feral jogger(s) you face on the street? After the first one, all the rest are free, are they not? Walk point, take the hit, and save the lives of those who follow behind you.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd June 15, 2021 3:40 PM  

Matatan wrote:The African Africans will learn to hate you within a short generation as well.
Absolutely true. The second generation isn't African African.

The fathers know that they want what we have and must put up with us to get a taste of it. The children know that they want what we have and imagine they don't need us to get it.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd June 15, 2021 3:44 PM  

Unknown wrote:I get your point, but how bout we just have ZEE-RO blax, whether African or African-American?
Perfect!

Blogger FALPhil June 15, 2021 3:45 PM  

Doktor Jeep wrote:I just hope we spare a few cargo ships for the people who brainwashed the blacks.

Ooooh! Are we going to sink them once they get beyond the continental shelf?

Blogger Ominous Cowherd June 15, 2021 3:48 PM  

Newscaper312 wrote:One wrinkle in the one-sided conflict of rural vs cities is that ignores the logistical hub role of cities. Natural transport & comm choke points is why many if not most are where they are.
The production mostly happens outside the cities. It's possible to route around them.

Coordination would be a bigger problem than transport, but it would be worked out, if folks had to do it.

Blogger SacrificialLamb June 15, 2021 3:49 PM  

@37. Damelon Brinn

If they run into any trouble at all, they think they can starve out rural whites because the cities produce or transport everything of value.


I know that you're correct in your assessment of what these people believe, but this part especially made me laugh.

Talk like that leaves no doubt in my mind that balkanization and a collapse is inevitable.

Blogger pyrrhus June 15, 2021 4:07 PM  

"Imagine a world, if you will, where America had zero blacks or other 3d world minorities...."
But then virtue signalers would have to leave the US to acquire virtue...and the US could block their re-entry...
Such a world, of course, could only exist if women were denied the vote..

Blogger Crew June 15, 2021 4:18 PM  

@44: And another!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9rfqSk9TrM

Blogger Brother Deke June 15, 2021 4:24 PM  

"Race War." Starring Kevin James.

Malcolm X wanted one until he did the numbers, Then he said, "Oh, shit."

There ain't NO WAY these idiots will avoid getting stacked like cordwood once the shootin' starts.

It will become a game to some, like Pokemon Go! How many darkies can you smoke? Gotta smoke 'em all!

Blogger Brother Deke June 15, 2021 4:28 PM  

@65

"Pool's Closed" YOU ARE BANNED FOR BEING BLACK.

There's enough of us out there.

Blogger English Tom June 15, 2021 4:32 PM  

@Andrew

There was a vid on YouTube titled: black man explains why blacks will lose the race war.

He basically says what you said. There is also footage of little white girls shooting guns very effectively. It's a good vid!

Blogger GAHCindy June 15, 2021 4:32 PM  

Africans from Africa aren't such a problem when they come over here."

You're kidding, right?

Blogger Anonymous White Male June 15, 2021 4:52 PM  

Delaware Blue Hen wrote:Also, non-black minorities are not big fans of blacks and are likely to join the whites in such a war.

I don't think they're that likely to join Whites. They'll just stick to their own and kill their own black problems.

Blogger Better Left Unsaid June 15, 2021 4:53 PM  

In related news, evidently the law has not yet caught up with the latest definition of racism.

"OSU students furious after university reports Black-on-White 'hate crime'"

https://www.campusreform.org/article?id=15775

Blogger Cinco June 15, 2021 5:07 PM  

Perfect time to advocate for, and bring back, jury nullification.

Blogger Canada78Bear June 15, 2021 5:16 PM  

So that is why all of a sudden I'm seeing articles about mass shooters being mentally ill.

Texas and this are black dudes running around mass killing and therefore mentally ill.

If they were white democrats would be all over the guns again.

Blogger John Rockwell June 15, 2021 5:19 PM  

@Unknown Sailor

Look at what Globohomo under the British Empire and the "International Community" did to them.

Why hasn't white Nations actually helped them take power?

Blogger Azure Amaranthine June 15, 2021 5:55 PM  

"I just hope we spare a few cargo ships for the people who brainwashed the blacks. Or they will just find another golem."

They ARE another golem.

"There is freedom in being more trouble than you're worth."

It's precisely the only thing there's freedom in, other than death.

"One wrinkle in the one-sided conflict of rural vs cities is that ignores the logistical hub role of cities."

The things they're sole convenient logistical hubs for will be very quickly discovered to be universally luxuries, and mostly shipped to other cities/countries. That's part of what societal breakdown means.

Also, no modern cities in the USA are forts. Most of them aren't even remotely fortifiable. Cities are so fragile that it would take about 1-3 people to delete each off the map. They aren't strong, the dangerous thing about them is sheer numbers and just how far the inhabitants can exvade once the lights go out for good.

"
Then there is the fact that the legal system is being used to punish anyone who defends themselves from feral violent thugs"


Conveniently the "law enforcement" systems in the same areas are being dismantled. It's not long before those courts are permanently empty.

"So yea, carry your gun, and try to avoid the feral joggers, but accept the fact now that even if you successfully save your life on the street, your life is forfeit anyway."

Know your landscape. If the legal/enforcement landscape is like that, don't be in that location. If you are, or have to be in that location anyway, and the need presents itself, just remember that the only freedom any of your people will have in that location in the future will be from, as above, being too much trouble to mess with. Don't go quietly.

"Ooooh! Are we going to sink them once they get beyond the continental shelf?"

They aren't black, they can swim, and the shelf isn't very far out in a lot of places. Give it another fifteen miles and you're probably good.

Blogger Crush Limbraw June 15, 2021 6:03 PM  

The Tulsa Libel, by Gregory Hood - The Unz Review
History doesn’t change to fit our wishes. We wish whites hadn’t imported blacks as slaves and had not changed immigration policy in 1965. However, in a multiracial society, history often isn’t about facts. It’s a weapon. A story about the past justifies current policy. When history doesn’t provide a suitably horrific example, invent one.

The 1921 “Tulsa Race Massacre” is for now the most important story in the country. It is so important that President Joe Biden issued a Proclamation about it on Memorial Day itself, a sign of what post-white America will be “memorializing” in the future. Yesterday, he visited Tulsa to talk about the “massacre.”

Credit Image: © Liu Jie/Xinhua via ZUMA Press
Credit Image: © Liu Jie/Xinhua via ZUMA Press
The text of his speech was demagoguery, but combined with his halting, rambling delivery, it was pitiable. There was also an implied threat. The president of the United States described the conditions that prompted a “massacre.” Unwittingly, he described what is now being prepared for whites..........................

https://www.unz.com/ghood/the-tulsa-libel/

Blogger Avalanche June 15, 2021 6:08 PM  

@8 "The White Mans waning adherence to law and order has kept this from happening since they 60s but wont last."

When I finally run out of patience with trying to shoehorn just a BIT of sanity into leftie brains, I often point out to them:
"The reason we on the Far Far Far Right are SO attached to law and order is... what do you think prevents US from paying back decades of lies, theft, maltreatment, and violent attacks by the left and their feral imported pets? Toward WHOM do you think we had written and, once upon a time, had enforced the laws of civilized societies? WE agreed to withhold our payback because we wished to participate in the civilization we built. When you and yours finish destroying our civilization, so there is nothing left for us to try to hold in place, how do you think that will go for your side?

I've always liked the saying: when black get fed up, they burn down their neighborhoods. When we Far Right Whites finally get fed up, we BURN DOWN CONTINENTS!"

Blogger Rottweiler June 15, 2021 6:19 PM  

And sundown towns.

Blogger Avalanche June 15, 2021 6:20 PM  

@22 "In Japan they have a saying about the Demon and his Club. There isn't much point in getting angry at the Club."

That may be so, but until you get the VICTIM class to recognize there IS a club, and that club is being used AGAINST them; you cannot GET them to the corollary that: SOMEONE must be wielding the club in order for it to hurt someone of the victim class.... you'll get nowhere.

"We" must get our sleeping conracials to RECOGNIZE the war, before we can get them to prepare to ACT in the war... and only THEN can we begin to maybe get some of them to see who it is we are ACTUALLY fighting...

Kinda like Iranian IEDs in Syria... You must first get them to SEE the war, then act to STOP the war injuries, and THEN maybe you can get people to think about where those weapons came from.

And 50% of our people are below average.

Blogger Tanjil Bren June 15, 2021 6:28 PM  

"...There are reasons Cops in the Appalachians just leave the hillbillies alone."

Spent some time among dem dar hillbillies...

Salt of the Earth! Sincerely. They really were. I'd live there happily.

Blogger Avalanche June 15, 2021 6:28 PM  

@ 37 "Unironically yes. They believe urban blacks are more organized and more experienced at shooting people than rural whites,"

They also really and TRULY believe that the black animals will NOT harm them, because ... "I marched with you! I've got a BLM shirt on! Look! I'm on your siiiiiide," they scream as they are beaten to death just for fun!

Blogger rumpole5 June 15, 2021 6:31 PM  

I just had all new water lines and plumbing, and relocated water heater, installed in our tiny 1950s former "beach shack". The crew that showed up, dug the ditches, laid the pipe, put in the water heater, and put in the plumbing? -- all middle into retirement age white guys. If it might form a geyser, blow up, electrocute someone, or burn down the house, and needs an inspection, it will more likely than not be installed by a white guy. God help us if this antiwhite nonsense goes much further.

Blogger Avalanche June 15, 2021 6:36 PM  

@55 Down South... "they generally do know how to drive."

So, it'll be a shootin' gallery. I've got a friend who has measured out all the 'ranges' between the office and the local 'up from ATL' highway. I still struggle with the idea of shooting (I'm working on it...) but I will happily load magazines for my friend!

Blogger Ominous Cowherd June 15, 2021 6:47 PM  

GAHCindy wrote:You're kidding, right?
No, like I say, they're here because they know they need us. They're still a problem, but it's a different problem.
As Matatan wrote, the second generation is no longer African African, and we're back to the same old problem.

They all have to go back.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine June 15, 2021 6:58 PM  

"Look at what Globohomo under the British Empire and the "International Community" did to them."

The argument has been made that they've on average been better off here than they would have been in Africa, and so far I'd say it's been correct. However, it's about time to pay the piper and he wants blood.

Blogger Sweet One June 15, 2021 7:24 PM  

"No surprise. The majority of "black pastors" are Masons and black churches are just degenerate byproducts of this. So many blacks claim to be Christian, but then look at their community: it's satanic. Even Muslims have at least better outward appearance than these supposed black Christians. "

Still can't figure out how to italisize quotes. Anyway, I wonder...How do most Blacks view Christianity? Many certainly don't seem saved. It is a common argument among white atheists that Christians make up the majority of convicted felons. Since most atheists are predominantly white, college-educated males, it makes sense there wouldn't be too many of them incarcerated. But Christians? I find it hard to imagine being afraid to drive through a mostly white, protestant neighborhood, or Christians make up the majority of felons. There's something very suspicious about this argument. And one thing I thought of a while back was that whenever they make this argument, they never talk about race. Guess what race the majority of felons are in the US? When they say "Christians" one automatically thinks of white, conservative Protestant evangelicals, the same as most people who attend my church. At least, I do. And those are the people these atheists propagandizing against. If you could compare these so-called "Christian convicts" with the people in my congregation, there'd probably be at least one very striking difference just looking at them. As for their actual relationship with the lord, I think there'd quite a lot of difference, but just what the particulars would be, I really couldn't guess.

Blogger Owen June 15, 2021 7:43 PM  

Ohhhh, I see what you did there… Billie would not appreciate your play on words you wascawwy wabbit!!

Blogger Owen June 15, 2021 7:47 PM  

@MNW swimming pools are for sure. That’s why blaques are always causing riots at them.

Blogger Owen June 15, 2021 7:51 PM  

They still need to go back. From what I have seen they’re either ultra tribal or ultra woke; though they may not be as physically violent as our own native blaques, they still don’t like honkeys.

Blogger Teleport me off this rock June 15, 2021 8:04 PM  

I remember reading that one of the main reasons blacks are so rare in SF is that very few know how to swim and the ones that do learned at a much older age Nd were not very good at it.

Not sure what swimming has to do with living in SF. The main reason blacks are relatively rare is SF is, and long has been, ground zero for "gentrification" and outrageously high living costs.

Blogger Teleport me off this rock June 15, 2021 8:06 PM  

In Japan they have a saying about the Demon and his Club. There isn't much point in getting angry at the Club.

Don't need any anger to realize the need to remove the club from the demon's hand and dispose of it quickly and finally.

Blogger Teleport me off this rock June 15, 2021 8:10 PM  

Cities are so fragile that it would take about 1-3 people to delete each off the map.

Yes. All the major cities and most of the minor ones have utility infrastructure that is already rusting towards total decrepitude. It would very little at all to knock out all the lights, and never mind starving to death, how long does it take to die from thirst? Vampirism will probably precede cannibalism in most urban areas.

Blogger SmokeyJoe June 15, 2021 8:15 PM  

@11 Deleware Blue Hen
The low level toadie libs don't want or expect a race war. I suspect the upper level management wants/does and is trying for one. Trying to get the U.S. busy fighting amongst ourselves so their masters can reasonably and kinda safely come over to take a spoil.

16 "The Jews just announced that Arizona using the gas chamber to execute convicted criminals is anti-Semitic, and is just as bad as the Holocaust."

Someone getting nervous?

30 dow_jones
"Yep, lots of payback a coming."

Yes! And we have to remember the "white" traitors. They shouldn't be allowed back into the tribe. They chose their side and they can stay with them.

Blogger Sicilian switchblade June 15, 2021 8:16 PM  

This is 100% correct. For whatever reason your skilled/licensed tradesmen and I mean trades(men) are usually "white."

Pretty common to see roofers, drywall, concrete guys and painters of the darker variety. I've met literally 3 black Electricians during my 26 years in the profession. Women and minorities steer clear for whatever reason. Diversity hires are a little more common in large metro areas where unions have a stronger presence, but still very rare.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd June 15, 2021 8:20 PM  

@85 Crush, speaking of Tulsa, it's time we did it again.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd June 15, 2021 8:23 PM  

@99 Teleportme, SF is Special Forces.

Blogger Chris Mallory June 15, 2021 8:36 PM  

Teleport me off this rock wrote:how long does it take to die from thirst?

Rule of thumb is 3 days without water. But you will see more deaths from illnesses due to bad water and lack of sanitation which will bring about dehydration.

Blogger The Last Roman June 15, 2021 8:46 PM  

I don't have much faith in the gangstas being able to wage a successful campaign, but we shouldn't be too confident in the idea of an easy victory. Remember that "quantity has a quality all its own." We might not be outclassed, or outgunned, but we are outnumbered. Look up the Battle of Isandlwana for an example of what might happen. We will also be fighting leftwing and even moderate Whites who will view us as evil racists. They think that racists should be burned at the stake. Add to that the fact that western governments are run by alien oligarchs who already wants to see all of us dead or truly enslaved (we're already slaves much like the North's industrial workers as described in George Fitzhugh's, Slaves Without Masters).

Blogger Unknown June 15, 2021 8:46 PM  

MNW wrote:I remember reading that one of the main reasons blacks are so rare in SF is that very few know how to swim and the ones that do learned at a much older age Nd were not very good at it.

I guess swimming pools and lakes are racest.


Several decades ago I was at MCRD and the day of swim tests the blacks would disappear, then during the mess week they would also disappear, only to appear later with their fourth class swim quals. Almost like the whites worked for a week to cover up the blacks learning to doggy paddle week.

I have no idea of the truth of the matter, because my MOS and units were higher ASVAB (IQ) so almost no blacks.

Blogger teemac June 15, 2021 8:50 PM  

they graduated from polar bear hunting it seems. that was a thing for a while.

Blogger Akulkis June 15, 2021 9:01 PM  

>> True. And seeing blaques shoe-horned into special forces toughguy roles in movies is laughable.

First, you need to find someone who likes the outdoors well enough to be an infantry grunt, and who reads constantly, and either has a PhD, or has the study habits needed to get one.
And can swim (doesn't have to be as good as SEALS, but a man who is afraid of swimming across a river won't be as useful to an SF team as one who can, and likely to be dropped from the course by peer review.

Blogger Ariadne Umbrella June 15, 2021 9:16 PM  

You could put a physically large church at the entrances to the town. That seems to scare the city liberals right next to the very conservative small town that is literally right on the other side of a highway.

Make sure the town is clean and landscaped. Have the school district have a reputation for being incredibly demanding.

Make it normal for people to lower their voice when they ask if you're married, as if they expect everyone to be married, and that they are asking a dirty question if they ask about your marriage, or not.

Be thin. Have everyone in town by thin.

Don't be afraid to look judgey up and down at the grocery store.

Do the occasional public swastika or racist thing. Blame the kids and swear it won't happen again, until it does.

Works a charm.

People are genuinely afraid to even get groceries in this one small town if they are single, or not religious, or even chubby.

Blogger Sterling Pilgrim June 15, 2021 9:30 PM  

I’m not sure if y’all are familiar with the diversionary tactics of Metal Gear Solid, but there’s strong evidence to suggest their guard can be sacrificed with one well-placed picture of a white woman.

Blogger Akulkis June 15, 2021 9:46 PM  

>> I would love to know if there are laws in place against say hypnotizing someone to commit a crime.

Inciting another to commit a crime is itself a crime in most states. Example: inciting a riot. That particular type of incitement is usually a separate entry in the criminal code because a riot hurts a community so much more than anything other than tornadoes, a flood, a hurricane, or a "Great Fire" such as those which burned down Chicago, Detroit (twice), London, etc.

Blogger Akulkis June 15, 2021 9:47 PM  

@glueballs

Don't quit your day job.

Blogger A trite re-white June 15, 2021 9:58 PM  

I guess he wasn't color blind.

Blogger Moonman's Lunar Language Laughter June 15, 2021 10:06 PM  

Hahahah, before we get all anxious about being hunted by Fat Albert and da Cosby Kidz all grown, remember that it's PRYDE MONFH in the current year.

Dig dem fag flags flying unfurled!

Collect your copy of BUCK BREAKING to see how da whyte man had to bust dem cheeks to steal the Blaccccc man's chocolate thundaaaaaar...

GBFM lololololololzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Remember His Name.

Blogger A trite re-white June 15, 2021 11:08 PM  

The Pied Piper grows stronger by the minute... So does BA Jia Jiang, The Chinese?Taiwanese Pied Piper.

http://www.godsoftaiwan.com/Ba-Jia-Jiang.html

Although I shouldn't pay attention to these demons.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine June 15, 2021 11:10 PM  

"There isn't much point in getting angry at the Club."

Right, but like a rabid dog or a malfunctioning machine, you still eliminate it from the equation as your first action.

Blogger JamesB.BKK June 16, 2021 12:28 AM  

This new theory that they really wuz kangs is making more sense. Wuz kangs can't shoot good because they were commanding armies of people that could shoot good. Can't work good and can't shoot good? Maybe they really wuz kangs. Check it out.

Blogger Jack Amok June 16, 2021 1:15 AM  

The argument has been made that they've on average been better off here than they would have been in Africa, and so far I'd say it's been correct.

I don't care whether they're better off here than there.

Blogger Jack Amok June 16, 2021 1:23 AM  

I think that the trigger will be when white liberals finally get tired of virtue signaling and simply stop supporting things like BLM

I think you're close to right, but I think the actual mechanism will be liberal Whites - and (((Whites))) - will lose control of the grievance coalition they've built as the vibrants continue demanding representation. It's not so much that they'll get tired of virtue signaling as they'll run out of any ability to do so when their influence over the vibrants wanes.

Blogger Pathfinderlight June 16, 2021 4:23 AM  

Their belief that the military and cops will fight on their side is not entirely unfounded as they are rapidly trying to dominate both.

You can tell the enemy is most concerned about taking out our command and control when the first thing they went after was the organized militia. Only after that did they feel safe purging us from the armed services.

Blogger Dave June 16, 2021 8:15 AM  

Were whites really that hard to find that he had to cover two states? Things are worse than I thought. :-)

Blogger Dent June 16, 2021 9:29 AM  

He's typical.

They are the source of the poison.

https://www.dailyveracity.com/2021/06/13/jewish-scientist-proposes-cure-for-what-he-calls-the-parasitic-condition-of-whiteness/

Blogger Boo Boo the Fool, Esquire June 16, 2021 10:58 AM  

Gateway Pundit is nothing but a Jewish outrage blog. I ban links from them and Blaze in my Telegram channel because all they seem to do is tug on your shirt and tattle.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd June 16, 2021 12:06 PM  

Sicilian switchblade wrote:I've met literally 3 black Electricians during my 26 years in the profession. Women and minorities steer clear for whatever reason.
I have seen a few butch dyke electricians, not many straight women.

Blogger Canadian Warlord June 16, 2021 12:53 PM  

@124. Dent,
"In the latest paper, Moss also writes that “‘White’ people have a particular susceptibility” to the “parasitic” condition, which he claims “renders its hosts’ appetites voracious, insatiable, and perverse.”"
>>>Donald Moss is closing in on the real problem. Finally, an academic worth following!

Blogger The Last Roman June 16, 2021 3:15 PM  

The trade and economic policies put in place by the Oligarchy left most of the West deindustrialized. These cities no longer produce anything of value. This means that cities are now a liability. You can easily cut off the rail lines and roads. The population will surrender, turn on their leaders, or starve.

Blogger teslawasframed June 17, 2021 4:44 AM  

None of the blacks in my academy class (approx 200 cadets) were in the top 2/3rds of our firearms block. We don't have any employed at my department, so that's the extent of my experience.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts