ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2020 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Thursday, June 10, 2021

When advertising fails

Apparently the relentless television ads in Britain have failed to win over the non-attention whore part of the population:

WHEN 21-year-old Madison Sarah uploaded a new lifestyle vlog to YouTube from her bedroom in Manchester, she was hoping for comments about how pretty she looked.

Instead she was branded "a disgusting f**king w***e” and threatened.

Her crime? Dating musician boyfriend Paddy, who is black.

And she's not the only British woman to face such vile trolling.

In fact a Sun Online investigation has found an alarming rise in racist abuse, aimed at relationships between white women and black men.

These disgusting trolls have dubbed themselves the coal patrol because they are trying to stamp out "coal burners" - their name for white women who date black men.

This is just one example of the price of buying into the media lies. These young women think they'll be praised and rewarded for their behavior, and instead find themselves being criticized and rejected, because the media presents a very false image of public opinion. And that's before the real toll of coal-burning is exacted.

It's telling that none of the women's groups that are supposedly so concerned about domestic violence ever address the fact that a coal-burner is far more likely to be beaten or murdered by her boyfriend than the average white woman or the average black woman. She's also more likely to be abandoned if she has a mixed-race child than a black woman with a black child is, despite the high percentage of black single mothers. So, it's not just conservatives, even women's groups would rather permit young women to be beaten to death than be accused of racism.

Ironically, it's only the "disgusting trolls" who are doing anything to prevent these stupid young women from blindly putting themselves into danger.

Despite obsessive media focus on blacks, in the USA more than twice as many mixed-race children are being born to White/Asian combinations than White/Black combinations. Which just goes to show, the primary purpose of the media is to misinform. Global populations being what they are, the US is more likely to become West China than North Africa, which may account for the Asian exclusion laws that preceded the nation's demographic suicide-by-Congress in 1965.

Labels: ,

108 Comments:

Blogger Doktor Jeep June 10, 2021 7:07 AM  

I wonder how many interracial pairings are only due to media brainwashing now?

Blogger Shane Bradman June 10, 2021 7:16 AM  

Coalburners are race traitors and should be kicked out of society. Same deal with Gaijin Hunters, fat old white men that get the mail-order Asian wife to satisfy their yellow fever, and Americans that marry Jews to prove they're not racist, and Christians that move to a poor country for "missionary work", which is code for easy access to low status women.

Blogger VFM #7634 June 10, 2021 7:18 AM  

Here’s one area where Gammas are good for society, at least if they’re right-wing.

Blogger Unknown June 10, 2021 7:19 AM  

There is a working class next door town for Ann Arbor (University of Michigan) that is half ghetto black and half people who work the working jobs for Ann Arbor.

A Vietnamese rapper and drug dealer got mad at children riding their bikes on the sidewalk in front of his house, tried to smash a bike of a 6 year old, with a sledge hammer, missed. The child "said something" and he went and grabbed his pistol and shot the kid. There is a pretty decent quality doorbell video.

Shooter gets out on 10k bond. 6 year old is black. Local media is running fairly constant stories, not wall to wall, but carefully not mentioning the shooter's name and showing only bleached out versions of his booking photo.

The propaganda is so tiresome.

Blogger George D. June 10, 2021 7:21 AM  

Her crime? Miscegenation.

Blogger The Observer June 10, 2021 7:29 AM  

So, it's not just conservatives, even women's groups would rather permit young women to be beaten to death than be accused of racism.

When you consider that their religion is just an inversion of Christianity, it all falls into place.

All shall bow before the specter of Original Sin -- racism.

Blogger Dan Karelian June 10, 2021 7:29 AM  

White/Asian couples might have better statistical outcomes and aesthetics for that matter. But is it really that great to turn the West Coast and Australia into Central Asia?
And make no mistake, the yellow pill is one of the greatest temptations that the White man has to struggle to overcome, if he is to preserve his pedigree, not like the Scythians.

Blogger Mamabear37 June 10, 2021 7:30 AM  

Play dumb games, win dumb prizes.

Blogger Quicksilver75 June 10, 2021 7:31 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger SonyAD June 10, 2021 7:31 AM  

I thought burning coal was bad for the environment (unless you're Chinese or Indian). Why do these spoiled white lasses all have such disdain for nature?

Blogger Dan Karelian June 10, 2021 7:33 AM  

Where is the rice patrol during #WhiteBoySummer?

Blogger NO GOOGLES June 10, 2021 7:40 AM  

Burn the coal
Pay the toll

Blogger tdcommenter June 10, 2021 7:44 AM  

"in the USA more than twice as many mixed-race children are being born to White/Asian combinations than White/Black combinations"

White Asian hybrids are common enough to be called Wasians. With the proportion of Asian women choosing white men, the previous generation of "model" immigrant Asians behaved almost like a conquered people.

Blogger Johnny June 10, 2021 7:46 AM  

People never like somebody else being treated with preference, and given how much they pander to blacks, it is hardly surprising that pushback has developed.

Blogger Critias June 10, 2021 7:46 AM  

I've got a bad case of Black Burnout.

I can spend a whole day in town surrounded by co-ethnics. But as soon as I turn the tv on, it's wall to wall negros. It's like all channels have been replaced by the african network.

In fact, I have noticed now as well, all the big clothing shops - all of their advertisements boards in their shops are negros. It's so strange because there are no negors here.

Blogger Glen Sprigg June 10, 2021 7:50 AM  

But diversity is strength, remember? Division is addition! Can't we all just get along? Except for all you racists, of course, because racism.

Blogger Jose Miguel June 10, 2021 7:59 AM  

Did some estimations from my observations seven years ago and concluded that the prevalence of white male/Asian female marriages would drop 90% if white women weren't so plump. Most men I knew growing up that went Asian went Asian not because of yellow fever but because where we were all the slim white girls were taken. It's the same reason why Mexican men prefer non-Mexican Hispanas as wives where I'm at now. There is no turnoff like obesity.

Blogger Teleport me off this rock June 10, 2021 8:14 AM  

she was hoping for comments about how pretty she looked

It's surprising anything can ever penetrate these walls of absolute self-absorption. Then again, backside-slurping is the default for females/Gammas, especially on the internet, so these expectations are fairly common, and they do add some sweet sting when the pushback snaps in.

Blogger Avalanche June 10, 2021 8:15 AM  

@13 "White Asian hybrids are common enough to be called Wasians."

A friend calls them "anime people," and suggests we should make Hawai'i their future (real-SOON future) their homeland! Oh, but he meant Japanese-White crosses, not Han-Chin...

Blogger Damelon Brinn June 10, 2021 8:18 AM  

Almost seems like the barrage of interracial ads didn't kick in till 2014.

I bought a TV last year, first time I've had one in several years. I bought it to watch DVDs, but when I found out there are free streaming channels like Pluto carrying old TV shows, I thought I'd check them out. The increase in race-mixing commercials since I'd last watched was striking. Every ad had black couples, black/white couples, even black/Asian couples, which appears to be the big new thing. Every workplace setting in an ad had a middle-aged Karen as the boss and an Obama type as her wise #2, with a couple other ethnics as subordinates. If there was a white guy, he'd be a wormy type who was there to be educated by the Karen and the black.

It was so bad that when I saw an ad where a white man went out for pizza for his family, I kept expecting that when he got home his wife would be black, or they'd have some black kids showing he'd married a coalburner. I was gobsmacked when the whole family turned out to be white, and the white dad had procured food for his family without falling on his face or needing to be instructed by a non-white. It was refreshing, but also one in a thousand.

The race-mixing ads, plus the covid-panic ads, were just too much. I'm sticking to DVDs.

Blogger Avalanche June 10, 2021 8:19 AM  

@15 BURN YOUR TV! Cut the cable! Stop intentionally letting 'small doses' of poison into our system! And stop shopping where they try to 'lure' in non-racists -- and tell them so!

When my FEDEX/Kinkos 'suddenly' went all-black staff after 10 years of all-White staff, with the concomitant loss of service and increased in sullen unpleasant assistance, I called my biz-acct rep and and let him have it with both barrels. I said I realized he could not pass up the line my angry question about why all the WHITE staff had been removed/transferred, but that the drop in service was unacceptable!

Blogger tradwinz June 10, 2021 8:22 AM  

Once you go black, we don't want you back

Blogger I’ve Seen Things You People Wouldn’t Believe June 10, 2021 8:27 AM  

My wife, who was apolitical until 2016 and is now almost more redpilled than I am, has noticed the near-ubiquitous prevalence of coal-rolling couples on tv advertising. It is a narrative being pushed on our children for obvious intent.

She also noticed that there are extremely few couple where it is a black woman and a white man (Xfinity mobile where the black woman deletes her white boyfriend's contact because he's a loser, and Nissan where the short white man is very subservient to his black partner).

It's all so tiresome.

Blogger NegrosBear June 10, 2021 8:28 AM  

Abandoned the media, embrace Hafu futurism

Blogger JovianStorm June 10, 2021 8:29 AM  

It's time to start balkanization and back up borders with machine gun towers and mine fields

Blogger pyrrhus June 10, 2021 8:34 AM  

From what I can make out, white men are attracted to Asian women because they are friendly, hard working, and most important, not crazy....Crazy is impossible to put up with, even for black men....

Blogger James Dixon June 10, 2021 8:34 AM  

> The US is more likely to become West China than North Africa

Every time I see one of those "everyone will be brown" comments on Gab I say "tell that to China".

> But as soon as I turn the tv on, it's wall to wall negros.

So why are you turning on the TV?

But as part of the explanation, who is susceptible to advertising and who isn't?

But yes, whenever I see an ad that shows a black person I now assume the company doesn't want my business and try to act accordingly.

Blogger travvyboy June 10, 2021 8:37 AM  

The nose using the media to push white women into these relationships are the ones who need to pay the toll.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan June 10, 2021 8:41 AM  

We are stuck living in a Twilight Zone episode where it is found that the center of our universe revolves around a mythical 19 year old white girl spirit that lives within all minds. Some of the people view her with unbridled lust, some with pure affection as an angel upon Earth, some with unbridled envy and hatred of her beauty and charms, most of the supposed adults patronize her and her emotions. Coal burning is just the usual status games women play their entire lives, but now their vanities take center stage.

Blogger Slick727 June 10, 2021 8:48 AM  

That was actually a sad ring video to watch really..
And the bond shouldn't have been so low as it was attempted murder.

That being said, one article said there was an altercation between the shooter and this boy and 2 other boys(one 14).
Which leads me to believe that the shooter could possibly have been the target of harrasment or something from these kids(not that I'm excusing his crime).

This can be further evident when you hear the arrogant tone and disrespect from the boy AFTER he was shot...

"He tried hitting me with a sledgehammer but that's not going to work because I'm too fast. Then he got a gun and boom, shot me right here," Coby recalled.

Blogger Fletch June 10, 2021 8:49 AM  

Was good family friends with a similar couple from church, husband would repeatedly get caught up in drugs, leave, and come back years later, repentant.

They were in church, things were going well, but they just couldn't escape the cycle. He wound up 90 mins away in a different town, sending money back when he could. Meanwhile she was working while daughters in public school (and spiraling deeper into The World, behavioral problems increasing) and found a job closer to the city he was in, and wanted to move over there. Pastor said not to. Said to stay here and wait for him. She left.

Last time we met with them she was talking about growing up with her mother and how her mother didn't approve of interracial couples. She kind of giggled and said, "You can see how that worked out!"

Maybe WE can see how it worked out, but YOU obviously can't. It's particularly frustrating because she's smart, but just couldn't see this pattern. Or even the pattern of "my decision making process results in negative outcomes, I should defer to my pastor."

Destroy your life and raise fatherless children to own your Mom. Got 'em. :|

Blogger cpenn June 10, 2021 8:50 AM  

Get rid of the TV. It is the enemy you allow in your house. My flat screen is dedicated to old movies on DVD only, and only comes on in HDMI mode.

Blogger Fletch June 10, 2021 8:51 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Grandpa Lampshade June 10, 2021 9:05 AM  

The campaign is observably effective
Women will go along with pretty much anything if they believe it is socially the norm. The media has presented WF/BM pairings as the norm (although statistically it is not) so they go along with it yet when they run into a strong counter reaction to this indicating they have stepped outside of the norm, they run around and delete their accounts.

The reason the media ignores the WM/AF groupings is simple math: sperm is plentiful and cheap while eggs are rare and expensive. Women are the key to the future because the next generation is dependent upon them. A man can make children well into old age while women have a very small window of fertility.

Blogger Owen June 10, 2021 9:08 AM  

“as soon as I turn the tv on, it's wall to wall negros. It's like all channels have been replaced by the african network.”… and all of the Africans are portrayed as educated, compassionate, professional and intelligent and the criminals are almost invariably white.

Blogger crash June 10, 2021 9:09 AM  

But can he ever dance!

Blogger Reprobus June 10, 2021 9:10 AM  

It gets worse:

I was in contact over Instagram for a period of a few years with a woman from Canada who was involved/interested in dissident circles, of the more fashy variety. Very cute blonde, had some personal issues, but she otherwise appeared to be honest in her pursuit of getting closer to Christ.

We haven't spoken since I reprimanded her over a series of posts she had made shouting her disgust over this kind of Coal Patrol, saying something to the effect of, on multiple occasions, that white men "deserved to be wiped out and replaced for picking on their decieved women this way."

I called her out and posed this question: what do you think the return of the strong, authoritarian white man you say you crave is going to look like? Cultural enforcement is generally not a pretty process, what makes you think that we're going to be checking in with you to make sure you're okay with all aspects of what needs to be done?

I never got a response, and haven't heard from her since, obviously.

Vox was asked once in a Darkstream, "when will women come back to the fold?" To which he replied, "when men stop putting up with their behavior." Is there going to be a Retvrn to Rvle-of-Thvmb?

Blogger Gallant June 10, 2021 9:10 AM  

Critias wrote:

I can spend a whole day in town surrounded by co-ethnics.
It's so strange because there are no negors here.


Keep quiet so you don't ruin it for everyone else there. This is how Section-8 housing and/or african refugee dumps happen.

Blogger Azimus June 10, 2021 9:12 AM  

I'm sure there are plenty of black men who are happy to play the role of a white woman's anti-racist virtue signal in exchange for tail, and understand thats all it is.

But I'm sure there are also black men who actually fall in love with these women and want to get married, start a family, etc, only to find out that, yet again, just like affirmative action, they only got to be the "boyfriend" because they're black. Its dehumanizing and wicked.

Blogger rumpole5 June 10, 2021 9:32 AM  

I've gotten flak on this issue, and I agree that the prospect of a Euro female being impregnated by an Afro male is definately and overwhelmingly likely to be problematic for the female, the offspring, and for her family. However, if you look at it pragmatically, anything that raises the number of European genes in the Afro segment of the USA population overall is a good thing for the rest of us. If behavior is at all governed by genetics, the American Afros will be less trouble for the rest of us. If the IQ of humanity is governed by genetics, then the introduction of more Euro genes into the US Afro population will raise their average IQ. Mating with an Afro also tends to remove a Euro woman from the euro gene pool. Her offspring will be seen as Afros. That also might be a good thing. If these Euro women are so foolish, do we want them contributing to the Euro gene pool? There must be some cognitive or psychological deficiency that contributes to such foolish behavior.

Blogger Doc June 10, 2021 9:38 AM  

Misceg g g g enation

Blogger Gon Freecs June 10, 2021 9:39 AM  

Advertisers may not know (more likely ignore) subconscious bias when looking at clothing specifically. How is a white bread man supposed to see themselves in clothing if the avatar is burnt toast?

Blogger flyingtiger June 10, 2021 9:39 AM  

The big surprise is that there is some resistance. I thought by now, everyone is too intimidated to speak against this.

Blogger Ibelin June 10, 2021 9:41 AM  

Blacks have been propped up by the media for decades and they still can't seem to do much right. What happens when it all comes crashing down?

Blogger Doc June 10, 2021 9:42 AM  

New Loki series, right out of the gate, obese negress time cop in charge. They can't stop. Its part of the contract for their souls.

Blogger kurt9 June 10, 2021 9:44 AM  

At least the East Asian people (Chinese, Japanese, Korean) are productive people. They make semiconductors, flat panel displays, cars, and aeroplanes. I'm not so certain about the Southeast Asians (Thai/Malays), however.

Blogger Doc June 10, 2021 9:46 AM  

Black female time judge in Loki too.
"Seems like I'm always looking up to you. I like it."

Sick pandering to a demo who will never even watch the show. One and done for me. But, confirmed my suspicion that somehow, even a Loki show could be converged. He is biracial you know.

Blogger Peter June 10, 2021 9:50 AM  

White words are violence. Black violence is self expression.

Blogger Harambe June 10, 2021 10:03 AM  

Also she's fat

Blogger The Course of Empire June 10, 2021 10:04 AM  

The miscegenation propaganda is going full tilt these days. It's really quite nauseating. Here in Canada, you'd think blacks and whites were coupling all over the place. It's simply not happening (and only about 3% of the population is even black, another myth they try to perpetuate i.e., that there are more blacks than there really are here). Even the Asian/white coupling isn't as prevalent as you'd expect. I recall maybe a decade ago news articles saying a place like Vancouver (heavy on the Asian population) would be full of mixed race people in a short time. It still hasn't happened to any great degree (and it's more white men with Asians, more specifically East Asian women who are considered most desirable).
As much as we may think white women are busy coal burning, I read a recent study that showed that white women were the least likely to engage in an interracial relationship. We're simply being conned by subversives. As women too often are more susceptible to fall for such deception, our role should be to expose what is going on help dissuade them from such lies. Social pressure via shaming isn't always a bad thing.

Blogger RadixMalorum June 10, 2021 10:05 AM  

I suspect (((Certain people))) in control of the media they think Blacks are far easier to manipulate and deal with than Asians. They don't want to demographically destroy their enemy (whites) only to have that enemy to be replaced by a far less trusting and equally capable enemy in East Asians.



Blacks while demographically can be akin to an invasive species are low performance and can never threaten the hegemony of the elites. This is the calculation they are making in my opinion.

Blogger Tars Tarkas June 10, 2021 10:13 AM  

Interracial dating is evil no matter the combination. It creates nothing but problems.

Blogger Unknown June 10, 2021 10:13 AM  

I suggest everyone look up Koreaboos and Asianfishing. It's hilarious.

Blogger Barbarossa June 10, 2021 10:16 AM  

@2 It's an open secret that one of the "perks" (dubious to my way of thinking) of the Peace Corps is that low status males get two years of strings-free mystery meat sex with the local natives.

As to all the blackwashed advertising we're inundated with these days, notice that they rarely go the white dude-black chick route and when they do, the gal is as light skinned as possible with that hair straightened out as much modern chemistry allows. Can't wait for the "Black Women Hardest Hit By Interracial Dating" articles that are soon to appear.

Oh, oh. I've got to do it. "Liburuls 'r da reel raycissts! Hur dur."

Blogger bw June 10, 2021 10:17 AM  

It's so strange because there are no negroes here

The biggest AdvAgencies run the verts for everyone.
Who owns them?

Blogger Unknown June 10, 2021 10:21 AM  

@7 they have higher divorce rates and the reddit horror stories of green cards and gold diggers tell another tale. The Bible warns of foreign and seductive women. If God wanted one race, he'd have made it. Mixed kids have all kinds of health problems when studied, including mental health. Most half-breeds have a mental illness including half-white half-yellow. The aesthetics are stunted by standards of either parent race (uncanny valley) but pushed by Hollywood. Rice cookers are more like Zuck than they care to think.

Blogger Dire Badger June 10, 2021 10:23 AM  

Black women hate mudsharks with a passion unmatched.

Especially any mudshark that is with an actually successful dindu, Black women would happily kill them if they had a chance, for stealing 'our good men'. This actually makes sense from a cultural standpoint.

The fact that black men choose white women over black women if they have a choice is blatantly obvious and also makes perfect sense... they are more attractive and much better behaved, the ONLY two factors that really matter to men.

The only villain here is the mudshark. Because they are stupid and doing something that does NOT make sense.

Blogger Nostromo June 10, 2021 10:23 AM  

I've commented before about how my mom watches Hallmark channel religiously. It's gotten so even she has been commenting to me about the number of negro men/whitewomen couples in their movies is overwhelming.

Blogger Sillon June 10, 2021 10:28 AM  

The Observer wrote:So, it's not just conservatives, even women's groups would rather permit young women to be beaten to death than be accused of racism.

When you consider that their religion is just an inversion of Christianity, it all falls into place.

All shall bow before the specter of Original Sin -- racism.


They're not Christians, they just belong to the travesty known as "the church of nice" which is easily exploitable by those who can't be named.

Blogger FredFarkle June 10, 2021 10:30 AM  

Sight seen last night: Two male blacks,coal black,thick,with bizarre "hair," piled on top of their heads in some kind of braids,buying condoms. Yes,they were Magnum.
Further back in line,two chubby,plain white females. It wasn't until the blacks started walking out,that I saw the females were with them.As Sade once said,"This is no ordinary love." Its something sick.

Blogger OMGDwayne June 10, 2021 10:31 AM  

I watch baseball on TV, and so I see several hours worth of ads, and it is ALL NEGROES ALL THE TIME. Apparently the ADL let it be known that there would be nonstop lawsuits unless everybody ramped up the insane Negro Worship.
The only time Whites are portrayed is so they can be idiots and ignorant fools next to brilliant Blacks who will save them from their stupidity... while laughing at the antics of their White inferiors.
Whites are also exclusively shown as feminized men who are in a couple with a Black woman. This is the least likely scenario on Earth. I did know one couple like this some years ago and they OPENLY talked about how the primary reason they were together was to be in a mixed-race couple. They even took some magazine about the mixed-race life. It didn't turn out well ultimately. I think she dumped him out of sheer boredom.
And also, these negroes on the ads are ALWAYS portrayed as doing stereotypically White things and behaving in stereotypically White ways. Every now and then a Black in an ad will be portrayed as something to be afraid of so that they can show a White being intimidated or schooled in "how to be a man" or "how to beautiful". The ugliest and stupidest race leads the way.
It's all bad news. It will turn around soon though. It will be super ugly. I can't wait.

Blogger Nate73 June 10, 2021 10:31 AM  

In normal society women get shamed for immodest behavior, so it's always been a mystery to me how women on instagram and twitch are able to get away with it, but I realized it's Big Social constantly defining any sort of criticism of women as harassment and bullying. If comment sections were actually unmoderated they'd look like the ones in that article. That also explains the constant references to the "toxic fans", "internet trolls", etc.

Blogger Wood-burning_Bear June 10, 2021 10:36 AM  

Yeah I know a couple of low status men who entered their 30s with zero American female prospects, and they both bought their bride from a dirt floor Chinese village. I can only imagine that the Chinese girls aren’t sure where their husband’s eccentricity ends and their americanness begins... “I guess this is how all American Men are.” Then again, they’re probably are just happy to have running water.

Blogger kmbr June 10, 2021 10:36 AM  

This was the standard reaction when I was a youngin'.

Blogger Quicksilver75 June 10, 2021 10:57 AM  



The deification of Barack Hussein Obama had the power of a decade's worth of heavy mixed race advertising. Almost seems like the barrage of interracial ads didn't kick in till 2014. Funny how the Tiger Woods, Seal & Lindsey Vonn marriages lost their propaganda value so quickly. Same is happening with Megan & Harry. Hard to think of a BF-WM marriage that's pushed by regime media. Robert DeNiro & Roger Ebert had Black wives but the aesthetics of those couples was too cringe even for Clown World media

Blogger OneWingedShark June 10, 2021 11:01 AM  

Dan Karelian wrote:Where is the rice patrol during #WhiteBoySummer?
And here I thought it was a backlash against the constant media vilification of white men.
After all, #WhiteBoySummer is saying "white men are attractive"… and it could even spin the vilification into "bad boy" status. (And it would be somewhat amusing to "lean into" that vilification and paint civilization-building behaviors as "bad boy" things that all the girls want.)

Johnny wrote:People never like somebody else being treated with preference, and given how much they pander to blacks, it is hardly surprising that pushback has developed.
I think this pushback hasn't even started.

Critias wrote:I've got a bad case of Black Burnout.
I can spend a whole day in town surrounded by co-ethnics. But as soon as I turn the tv on, it's wall to wall negros. It's like all channels have been replaced by the african network.
In fact, I have noticed now as well, all the big clothing shops - all of their advertisements boards in their shops are negros. It's so strange because there are no negors here.

2020 got a lot of people tired of it, especially the BLM pandering excuse for anarcho-tyranny.

Blogger Tom d June 10, 2021 11:17 AM  

"In fact a Sun Online investigation has found an alarming rise in racist abuse, aimed at relationships between white women and black men....but experts who have analysed the posts say the authors are white men aged 16 to 24, who "want to protect women"."

What conclusions have the experts reached when they analyze the commentary in black barber shops/salons regarding Tyrone dating Becky?

Blogger Jofrieder Luther June 10, 2021 11:17 AM  

Cut the cord six years ago but am still exposed to television when I visit my father.

He is a liberal Boomer democrat who voted for Obama and even he is getting fed up with the nearly insane promotion of blacks on tv.

When I told him the University I work at will begin observing Juneteenth as a paid holiday he was upset that the blacks are getting another holiday!

(The county we live in is only 2% black by the way.)

Blogger RJ June 10, 2021 11:21 AM  

The fact that black men choose white women over black women if they have a choice is blatantly obvious and also makes perfect sense... they are more attractive and much better behaved, the ONLY two factors that really matter to men.

According to the black males I have known, the #1 reason black men date white women is because "they so stupid, you can pull anything on them and lie about it and they believe you."

Blogger bramley bramley bramley June 10, 2021 11:26 AM  

in the USA more than twice as many mixed-race children are being born to White/Asian combinations than White/Black combinations

United States of Incelmerica

Will they get a double beat-down from the blacks for being a combination of the two races they most dislike?

Blogger Imwill June 10, 2021 11:28 AM  

Black dudes love fat white girls. No clue why

Blogger MATT June 10, 2021 11:29 AM  

Haahhhas Coal Patrol. Love to see it!

Blogger MATT June 10, 2021 11:30 AM  

Because the white women that date black men are bottom of the barrel 3s. On top of that they arent used to black aggressiveness and submit to it.

Blogger Unknown June 10, 2021 11:37 AM  

@17 no excuse, that's like mudsharks claiming the same about blacks and something about muh high T. There's no excuse. White men race mix more than women too, so it isn't about an imbalance. Considering immigrant numbers, all the visa men are aiming for white women so it's still suicidal demographically. John Lennon types are just as bad. No wonder white women don't respect them, women will imitate men socially so if men race mix, it becomes good. Insulin resistance is a simple matter of banning the super high carbs, one rare time we need regulation.
@20 UK adverts are wimpy white men with either a black woman plus afro or a tiger mom looking henpecking asian. It matches reality, they walk behind her. Look at fashion models too. Mystery meat.
@28 White boys are targeted in cartoons. Almost always Asian love interest. All mixing is unpatriotic at minimum. At least China is happy. The Bible warns about bad trees and bad fruit but Asia's culture of fake femininity does seem to get the ring, which is all women care about. Then the mask drops and the shrew comes out. White women have a culture of being a wife first, Asians a mother. So they get the kids from the white guy then dump the sperm donor man once he served his purpose of having high status, lighter kids. They even have toxic aluminium creams to seem tighter in the snatch, called China cream.
@46 You've never tried to hire them. Left calls them model because they vote Left. Almost all mixed Asian kids are also SJW. Lots of sexual harassment of white women, subpar work or copied work. They're imitators like women, that was tech invented in the West. Service economies stagnate.
@57 there was some genetic effect I forgot the name of but it has to do with recessive genes. All races prefer white genes because when mixing with them, they, by definition of dominance, become slightly more than half the parent, their DNA counts for more. So race-mixing whites of either sex would be the outliers, I hope they don't keep the anchor babies in the West and leave or they're creating a zero sum problem for nationalists in future.
@61 same in our Tiger Mom boss babe type adverts. Comedy is all in who we're meant to laugh at. Kakistocracy?
@63 technically that's trafficking. Those women leave them as soon as they get green card and bring over all the cousins. They married a proz. Poor =/= trad.

From the SJWs I lurk, the blacks are the shock troops for the Asian power grab, up to and including war, which SJWs support to kill off white men.

Blogger Pytor June 10, 2021 11:43 AM  

I was in Peace Corps. My female recruiter at college told me cross culture dating was the point of PC nudge nudge wink wink. Then she ( liberal white female ) told me about her sexplorations in boliva. When we finally got on site in central asia all the girls were super pissed b/c the hawt BBC / BLC they had been promised turned out to be short fat Mongolian men.

Blogger LES June 10, 2021 11:59 AM  

(((They))) must believe White people are potentially the next Hitler. At least Whites share his guilt by association. Mixing the races is to the benefit of The Race. Hebrew Immigration Aid Society president and CEO, Leonard Glickman who was working to bring more native Africans into America stated "The more diverse American society is the safer [Jews] are". The NeoCons are vigorous supporters of immigration.

I read Mean Kampf and came to similar conclusions as this: What Hitler Believed

Hitler’s eugenics were based on observations of Nature and probably Darwin. He has a point but does it have to devolve to amoral utilitarianism?
Survival of the fittest produces the best specimens in Nature but humans are the image-bearers of our Creator.

Blogger crash June 10, 2021 12:21 PM  

I always thought the coal burner name originated because the two black eyes from a beating made them look like they just stoked a coal stove.
Now I find out its because they need coal shoveled inside to keep themselves hot.
Hopefully I learn something else today.

Blogger Gen. Kong June 10, 2021 12:56 PM  

Her crime? Miscegenation.

It's really dishonoring your mother and father, their mothers and fathers and so forth all the way back. Self-hatred on steroids. They're buying into the (((media))) campaign of white = evil so such an extent that they agree that all whites should be forever erased - even their own flesh and blood.

Blogger Geir Balderson June 10, 2021 1:20 PM  

"...Despite obsessive media focus on blacks."

Yesterday i witnessed a personal best for the 'woke' culture. Four commercials in a row with all black participants. American advertising must be working at top speed to usher in our new smarter darker overlords.
I believe though it has the opposite affect. How many corporations would have much more revenue if they had balanced commercials and attitudes. I doubt we will never know. As for now, Popeyes and Sprite can only hope that 12% of the population loves, loves, Loves their products.

Blogger W Molders June 10, 2021 1:36 PM  

It seems almost all comments agree that race mixing is a very bad idea. What follows to avoid such mixing would be segregation either by law or very strong norm.

Blogger Unknown June 10, 2021 1:44 PM  

Whoever had it among these commenters, I like the 'balkanization' idea the best. Put an end to all this 'mixing' shit. Stay with your own. You may be bored, but you'll be able to go out in public without being attacked for no reason.

Blogger Peter June 10, 2021 2:00 PM  

Is there a White Boy Summer Reading List? Seems like there would be.

Blogger rcocean June 10, 2021 2:06 PM  

Let someone else up thread, I rarely watch TV or TV commercials. Usually its during some sporting event. Literally, almost every commercial has either (i) all POC's or (ii) a white female with a black man. Even the upscale commercials during the Masters will have a black family in a McMansion driving a Lexus. Or talking about investing with Charles Schwab.

Blogger FALPhil June 10, 2021 2:19 PM  

rumpole5 wrote: However, if you look at it pragmatically, anything that raises the number of European genes in the Afro segment of the USA population overall is a good thing for the rest of us.

Unless you perform VERY selective breeding, the result will probably go in the opposite direction. And this is not unexpected; just ask anyone who makes his living in animal husbandry. Europeans would probably get the worst of both gene pools, especially if left up to the individuals to make the decision to breed.

Blogger bw June 10, 2021 3:12 PM  

Almost seems like the barrage of interracial ads didn't kick in till 2014

Nope. Started with Fred Sanford and The Jeffersons and What's Happenin'?! and mucho medio outlets and shows etc. And Afriletes and sports ball...
MainStreamin' Negro proxy front weapon

No one is more fake than the enabled proxy front..

Blogger bw June 10, 2021 3:14 PM  

need coal shoveled inside to keep themselves hot

Which tells us all we need to know about their subversion...
Invert the Inversion

Blogger Jpc June 10, 2021 3:14 PM  

The real question.
Why is advertising and the people who comission the advertising.
So full of race obsessed wannabe social engineering types?
It's most likely a university indoctrination agenda than anything to do with commercial interests.

Blogger bw June 10, 2021 3:16 PM  

the blacks are the shock troops for the Asian power grab

Nope. The Asians are yet another proxy front...

Blogger "William Berke" June 10, 2021 3:31 PM  

I do not believe them.

Blogger Chad Realman June 10, 2021 5:25 PM  

The ((media))) promotion on black-white combinations is always accompanied with the promotion of ghetto culture: i.e. rap music. The reason is that the Jews want the offspring of interracial couples to "choose black." If a mixed-race child is light-skinned (say like Jennifer Beale) and ends up marrying a white man, then the black side will essentially be "washed out." The Jews do not want this; they do not want the interracial coupling to merely produce an anomoly in the family bloodline: they want to erase the white completely.

That's why culture is so critical. Every relationship has a "soul." Will the children learn Mozart or P Diddy? Will they play golf or shoot dice? jews understand the importance of culture, which is why they are frantic to remove all aspects of white accomplishment.

And yet, the jews have a tough job. They need to then present black male culture as the apex of society. This means that they hide the more common behaviors of black American men: i.e. repeated use of the "N" word, sagging pants, spending a thousand dollars on spinning rims for a car, etc. This is visually repulsive, which is why the jews must always present black men as if they were successful whites.

jews are always playing the long game (see the vaccine). Thankfully, their plans always fail since they become distracted with stealing money in distant locations. Or, they are unable to hide the true behaviors of those they are trying to use for their duplicitous aims.

Blogger Unknown June 10, 2021 5:59 PM  

Black dudes love fat white girls. No clue why

Did some estimations from my observations seven years ago and concluded that the prevalence of white male/Asian female marriages would drop 90% if white women weren't so plump.

I guess that's the whole motive of the body-positivity plus-size glorification BS. Get the white women get fat, then white men no longer want them and start rice-cooking, whereas black men don't mind fat and get with the fat white women.


Blogger Canadian Warlord June 10, 2021 6:01 PM  

This level of racism is enraging. I should write some letters to my local public broadcasters to inform them that there needs to be more examples shown on tv of mixed race couples.

Blogger Jose Miguel June 10, 2021 8:00 PM  

@74 Unknown

no excuse

Good luck telling a majority of your men to marry a fatty, close their eyes and think of the AngloSaxon race! My own abuelos would rather me bring home a lithe Slav or Japanese than go heavy. But we got that conquistador chad energy!

@91 Unknown

I guess that's the whole motive of the body-positivity plus-size glorification BS. Get the white women get fat, then white men no longer want them and start rice-cooking, whereas black men don't mind fat and get with the fat white women.

You're on to something there!

Blogger Unknown June 10, 2021 8:17 PM  

@84 I point to the South and the low iq whites who mixed with low iq darkies. I also point to the hapas and Elliot Rodger personality disorder types. Love matches don't work because men choosing who to marry without family involvement is r-select based on callow lusts, not patrician wisdom and low time preference.

@87 PR is Jewish propaganda, it was originally called propaganda and invented by Bernays. People in PR make a ton of money to be Ministry of Truth in a cultural sense and they pander to the angriest groups, currently blacks but increasingly Asians carping about muh racism. They make hundreds of thousands to make utopic commie propaganda. PR firms should be illegal, it gives them a layer of protection from defamation by smoking out the truth with lies.

@88 China has bought up UK and US farmland. Not wants to, HAS. Past tense.

@90 Meanwhile, Asians have no trouble with cultural appropriation when they're learning to play classical on our instruments and stealing jobs in our concerts. But apparently making their high carb MSG crap food is racist.

@91 Fat acceptance is taking off in Asia. There are videos. Never watch them. It's funny because post menopause Asians look way worse than whites. So they'll be stuck with a raisin little woman for decades. If you look, they do prematurely age but the first sign is prominent nasolabial folds in the teens and twenties, decades before white women, so-called marionette lines. Asia is big on plastic surgery for this reason. They don't have good genes, look at photos of the ww2 gen who didn't have the funds for that BS.

Blogger Akulkis June 10, 2021 8:35 PM  

If you are still watching TeeVee, or Hollywood movies made within the Last 6 or 7 decades, then you ARE part of the problem.

Blogger tdcommenter June 10, 2021 9:02 PM  

@91 Part of it is acclimation; Mississippi had a county with a staggering number of obese men & women due. Part of it is being lower on the economic ladder. Another aspect is that the black community in America is at ground zero of liberalism & feminism. To be with a woman, the men come to lower their standards, then get imprinted with the idea that fat means available and less of a pain to be around. If you're interested, watch the Kevin Samuels youtube channel sometime.

Blogger tdcommenter June 10, 2021 9:09 PM  

@74 They don't even need to ban carbs. We need to stop propagandizing the food pyramid, stop condemning red meat, and subsidizing corn and high fructose corn syrup. Other targets are the universities & foundations where bad ideas get laundered into the public discourse.

Blogger tdcommenter June 10, 2021 9:16 PM  

@57 "The only villain here is the mudshark. Because they are stupid and doing something that does NOT make sense."

In a way, this is the ultimate act of genetic rebellion to pick someone so unlike their father.

Blogger tdcommenter June 10, 2021 9:19 PM  

@44 The propping is subsidizing & propagating the bad behavior and worse people. Black marriage rates, single parent households, and other indicators have gotten worse as the subsidies have risen. I no longer subscribe to the idea that their woes are due to the welfare state, but the welfare state hasn't helped.

Blogger Unknown June 10, 2021 10:02 PM  

@93 diets exist, Jose. The solutions are on Youtube. Dr Berg (not one of them) and Dr Ken Berry have good info on reversing insulin resistance. It's easy to lose the weight with simple dietary switches, they are misinformed by Cosmo and Vogue, that's all. Women want to be attractive, we just need to give them the right info.

@97, agree, I meant for starters. After the ban, shame kicks in on portion control. I've tried this on women I knew. All lost weight, with their permission to shame them.

We're all emulating black dysfunction in terms of marriage formation, cohabitation is also a problem because you know most mixers won't marry. They wanna signal. Some comedians have been signalling having an Asian gf on youtube and it's as bad as you'd think. Apparently you can't call them racist now.

Blogger Newscaper312 June 10, 2021 11:13 PM  

Wife and I just spent 6 days in NC side of the Appalachians, in and around Asheville.
It's sort of a lesser East Portland,xw a certain amount of artsy and hipster types, in an area that is conveniently still 80% white and maybe 7% urban.

Anyway, one day visited the Biltmore, and that was a refreshing experience. Saw exactly one black person and no Hispanics out of hundreds of people. A very few Japanese/Chinese and Indians. Maybe an arab. Saw one Sikh in beard and turban.
The lack of POCs was refreshing. Maybe 98% white. No loudmouths, no saggy pants, no cussing. It's one of those things where you don't realize the subconscious chronic tension until it's gone.

Blogger Beery Swine June 10, 2021 11:54 PM  

You get what you fucking deserve, mudsharks.

Blogger Beery Swine June 11, 2021 12:13 AM  

Fletch wrote:Was good family friends with a similar couple from church, husband would repeatedly get caught up in drugs, leave, and come back years later, repentant.

They were in church, things were going well, but they just couldn't escape the cycle. He wound up 90 mins away in a different town, sending money back when he could. Meanwhile she was working while daughters in public school (and spiraling deeper into The World, behavioral problems increasing) and found a job closer to the city he was in, and wanted to move over there. Pastor said not to. Said to stay here and wait for him. She left.

Last time we met with them she was talking about growing up with her mother and how her mother didn't approve of interracial couples. She kind of giggled and said, "You can see how that worked out!"

Maybe WE can see how it worked out, but YOU obviously can't. It's particularly frustrating because she's smart, but just couldn't see this pattern. Or even the pattern of "my decision making process results in negative outcomes, I should defer to my pastor."

Destroy your life and raise fatherless children to own your Mom. Got 'em. :|


My long-time friend made me aware of this phenomenon very early in our relationship. People around 85 or less IQ literally cannot be fooled, even by themselves, into ignoring patterns; you literally have to have at least a 95 IQ to keep making excuses for things which don't fit your worldview, and something around 115 is the cutoff point to where people can finally understand that just because they can perform mentally agile feats of daring-do in order to prop up lies as truths doesn't mean that they should do such.

Vox summarizes by calling them midwits, an amazing term, but I think his threshold is a bit higher, like 130 IQ. Not sure who coined the term, but it's exceedingly useful.

Blogger Dan T. June 11, 2021 1:42 AM  

And respectful to their husband because they come from traditional cultures. Anyone else notice how insufferable many white women are?

Blogger Enjcj June 11, 2021 10:22 AM  

Any thoughts as to why it's not the reverse? Black women/white men couple? It's one of the least likely pairings anyway. But oddly enough so is white women/black man couples to.

Blogger Beery Swine June 12, 2021 1:42 AM  

SHALOM, fellow goylem! White women are all bad, amirite!

Blogger Greg June 12, 2021 4:42 AM  

I'm curious if vox sees any role or redeeming qualities in gammas. I get the idea that all a gamma can ever hope to do is strive to be less of a gamma and more of a delta.

Blogger Greg June 12, 2021 4:59 AM  

Because the man is the conqueror. You colonize whom you fertilize. And seeing white women going to black men is demoralizing to the white men. It is a deliberate attempt to intimidate and humiliate us at some level of highest influence, which many creatives in the ad business probably think they are being original and showing their acceptance of others by choosing to show.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts